1x1 w/Bitey

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/Bitey

Postby Ulabryn » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:44 pm

She wrinkled her nose at the logs and folded her arms, coming around the side of the cabin. "Well, they're covered in stuff and there's the possibility of bugs being all over them, I do a lot of things... but not bugs. They might be damp on the inside, but unless we can split them, we won't really know." She offered, not knowing of how they could do that without an axe. Which meant cooking tonight might be difficult and she was really starting to get hungry, it was probably all that exercise.

Always wanting to Trade!
"There are a great many people in the country today, who through no fault of their own, are sane."
Ulabryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moss_heart » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:07 pm

Adalyn couldn't help but smile a touch, out of amusement; he didn't particularly mind insects, he'd rather not have them on him, but it wouldn't bother him to turn over a log with the likely possibility of them there. "Well, I didn't get to see much under there before you found those, so we still have a bit of a chance," He turned and leaned forward again, scooting up to the edge of the porch, ducking his head under to get a better look at the item. Reaching out, he got hold of something semi-smooth and unnatural, dragging it back out with him. Smiling with satisfaction, he sat up, examining the item - it was definitely an axe. He then looked perplexed. "I don't think we're the only ones who have been here recently, this has not been sitting there all those years."
moss_heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ulabryn » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:14 pm

She hummed lightly, peering down at the porch, trying to figure out what Adalyn was even looking at. Her nose wrinkling again as he pulled up an axe with him. "A near new axe in the middle of nowhere, hidden under a porch. I'm not sure I feel like sleeping anymore." She muttered the last part to herself, her gaze softly looking around them with that vague worry now in the back of her mind. "I know we need one, but... It's just weird. Please tell me I'm not alone here."

Always wanting to Trade!
"There are a great many people in the country today, who through no fault of their own, are sane."
Ulabryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moss_heart » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:02 am

"It's definitely weird," He turned the tool within his hands, looking at the head in particular. "Especially considering the fact it was under the porch, put under there." There was no way it slipped down, the gaps between the planks weren't large enough. "I wonder if they were trying to hide it to keep people from taking it?" Adalyn spoke quietly in thought, realizing that, if it were true, whoever it was had probably intended to come back. "At least we've got it now,"
moss_heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ulabryn » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:06 am

||I am SO sorry that this is so late. It got lost and I thought I had replied. I hope that you still want to do this RP.||

"You're not in the least bit afraid that we've just found a brand new axe, obviously hidden, underneath the porch of an abandoned building? That doesn't tell you we should probably wipe it of our prints, grab our stuff and run?" She realised perhaps she had watched far too many crime shows on TV, but it didn't alter the fact that it was very, very strange to have found such an item in the area they were in.

Always wanting to Trade!
Ulabryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moss_heart » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:56 am

(It's fine! c: I still have interest in this one, yes!)

"Well," Adalyn started to speak as he set the tool aside, standing up and dusting his jeans off, then reaching back down and picking up the axe again. "Yeah, I am." He spoke with a bit of amusement and shrugged as he answered, finding he couldn't respond any other way. "You didn't see anything else odd laying around, did you?" He glanced about the clearing, that was suddenly bathed in a more uncomfortable light, then carefully checked to see how secure the head was, eyeing the tool. "How old did the wood behind the cabin seem?"
moss_heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ulabryn » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:02 pm

||Thank goodness c: ||

She shook her head quickly at him, and to his question. "The only other weird thing around is us. There's probably bugs all over it and it could be a little damp, we won't know unless we split it open." She offered, gesturing for him to be the one that went around to sort the wood out. If there was one thing that made her skin crawl, it was bugs and potential weapons of crime.

Always wanting to Trade!
Ulabryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moss_heart » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:48 am

Adalyn nodded and let the tool hang along his side as he walked around the wall of the cabin, to the back. He ran his gaze along the small stack of wood, twisting the handle within his hand. Setting the axe aside in the grass, he leaned down and picked up a smaller piece of wood to start with, eyeing a particularly flat patch of land to stand it up on and gripped the tool again. Adalyn swung the axe and split about midway down, hitting it against the ground to finish it. Sticking the head of the axe in the ground, he reached down and picked up a piece, running his eyes over the wood; it seemed decently dry to him.
moss_heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ulabryn » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:18 pm

Ashe wandered a bit and picked up more handfuls of the dry leaves, now they would have thicker wood, they'd need more to keep the fire going long enough to burn the logs. She brought them back to the cabin and put them with the rest, humming softly as she came back outside and around the back of the cabin. "What's our luck?"

Always wanting to Trade!
Ulabryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moss_heart » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:46 am

Adalyn had halved another, small-ish log, when Ashe came around the corner. "Well," He spoke on an exhale, sticking the head of the axe into the soil once more. "The axe cuts well," He spoke as he leaned over and picked up a half to show here. "I haven't hurt myself, yet, and the wood seems dry," He turned the piece of wood in example, running his blue gaze over the grain.
moss_heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me