>>To the Galaxy and Back<< A 1x1.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: >>To the Galaxy and Back<< A 1x1.

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:01 am

"I guess you can call it a force animal so-to-say." she confirmed it but slightly disagreed with the second part. "Death in this world isn't quite what it is in yours. Death here is more symbolic of an unfortunate change.Not necessarily death." The lady couldn't give any examples because she never been to Claudia's world. "My name is Johanna by the way. Some call me JoJo." she chuckled humorlessly. "Some." she repeated. "More like just two." She admitted to herself, she didn't have any friends actually, only one, kind of.
Hi! I am Lucien, I also go by Crow c:
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:21 pm

(Is that a Jojo reference? O.o
hehe get it?)

"Hmm..." I mused, putting a hand on my chin. I looked over to her, smiling. I relaxed, knowing that someone wasn't going to die. Having the senator die on me before was all of the guilt and death that I could take. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Johanna. I'm Claudia." I explained politely. Hearing that only some called her by a nickname, I remember Vokem. And how he called me "Little Cloud". I felt loneliness and homesickness go through my head, and attempted to shake it off. If only I could decide what I should do with him. Would I, in the end, go with my heart, or my mind? I can't decide right now. "I'm called by a nickname as well, but only one person calls me by it. I haven't even seem them in a while, sadly." I added, wanting to keep the conversation going. Maybe, by relating to her, I would make Johanna more comfortable.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:26 am

((It's not a reference.)))

"You have a pretty name." Commented Johanna with a smile."I haven't seen much of my friends lately, too." Johanna said with a spike of sorrow and longing in her voice. A look of worry passed across her features but she didn't want to acknowledge it for some reason, perhaps she thought it was not a topic that should be discussed when meeting a person for the first time. "You know, I haven't spoken to anyone human in so long. Not many have force dreams nowadays." Johanna smiled a little, gald to be speaking to someone once again. "Would you like to sit down?" She offered, gesturing to the grass next to her.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:16 am

(Oh, I was making a joke. c:
There's a anime called "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure", and people will normally look at something random and say: "Is that a Jojo reference?"
Since Johanna is also called Jojo, I couldn't resist making the joke. X3)

"Thank you." I said, looking around for another brief moment. I couldn't help but nod along to Johanna's next words, frowning. Trying to brush my thought of Vokem off, I decided to concentrate on Johanna's other questions and statements. It would hurt and confuse me too much to think of my father now. "This is my first one, it seems." I took her offer and sat down. "I wonder why they're uncommon, though. Why don't Jedi, or maybe even Sith, have them more often?" I asked, curious. The grass was soft, almost like a blanket. It didn't seem natural for it so be so smooth and plush.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:14 am

Johanna averted her gaze from Claudia down to the grass, she knew something. "Jedi and Sith do have them but no often." Johanna explained and took a deep breath, seemingly contemplating weather to tell Claudia or not. "Many don't have them because they are deemed not worthy of the force's attention. And those who do, are given an opportunity to learn from the definite future presents to them so they can change what happens after that. Every being in the galaxy and every next that will live has their future mapped out to them, but its their choice to switch routs when necessary." Johanna let her explanation sink in.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:03 pm

I couldn't help but feel flattered by Johanna's words. Out of all of the people, the force chose...me? I feel so honored, I almost don't know what to say. A determined expression passed my face, knowing what I must do by what I have just been told. "I will help to change the future, then." I stated boldly, bravely. "I've made mistakes in the past, but I know that I can do better. I know that I can make things better for everyone, and protect those who can't protect themselves!" I felt a rush of fighting spirit pass through me, the fire in my heart kindling into a strong, hardy flame. I looked up to Jojo, a fearless look in my grey eyes. "I know that it probably won't be easy, but that's why I need to do it. The strong need to care for the weak, and to do what others can't. I'm positive that I can help whoever needs it, Johanna!" I exclaimed excitedly, beginning to feel a rush of happiness and joy. I always feel so good when I get bursts of confidence and power like this!
Oh no...does that mean I'm becoming a Sith?
Well, no wonder there are so many! This feels good!

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:11 am

"You are eager." Johanna said with a smile. "But don't let that fighting spirit rule you." she warned, she seemed to know what she was talking about. "If you do let it rule you then..." she didn't continue that thought. Johanna was stuck here for nearly three decades now, just one more year. Johanna rejected side of one individual that was granted her own separate life within the force. She started out just like any other force creature in this world, but as she developed as a person in the real world, the one person split into two, creating Johanna. As Johanna's real self drew away from the dark side, Johanna was left behind and the force molded the once creature into a humanoid. But Johanna isn't completely dark nor is her real self is completely light. She ran her hands though the grass, enjoying the feeling.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:31 am

I softly huffed at Johanna's warning. She sounded just like Obi-Wan, and almost said the words in the same tone that he would have said it in. But, as much as I would like to disagree, it was true. I was very, very excitable, especially when it came to adventures and opportunity's to do great things. It broke my heart at times that Jedi weren't supposed to crave or want adventures, as the Great Master Yoda advised. But it was so difficult to fight that urge and want! It seemed so tempting and rewarding, a challenge for those who were strong enough for it! I can't help but wonder what events in the past caused Jedi to frown upon craving adventures and excitements. Did someone like me go about it the wrong way? "Hmm," I hummed, leaning back against the wind casually. "I think I know what you're saying. I just get really giddy when it comes to getting opportunities like this." a small chuckle complimented my words, following my last sentence obediently. "I suppose it's just my nature, and it's hard to sedate and ignore. Sorry." my laugh became a little louder, just to keep the situation lighthearted. Hopefully, I wouldn't make things awkward by saying the wrong things or using an incorrect tone.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:43 am

"My nature is what caused me to separate." she stated not really making sense nor looking at you yet. "I was originally a Sith Lord." she added. "But I slowly grew away from my real self, as my real self developed into someone else." Johanna didn't seem to care if what she was talking about was actually making sense, she just wanted to say it. She didn't speak to anyone for so long. The last conversation she had was days ago with a creature that could barely respond. She felt so alone at times, perhaps she was meant to be alone. Maybe the force made her for that exact reason but she wanted to believe that there was something more to this life.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:49 am

When Johanna began to tell me about her past, I really couldn't understand. I didn't really have a lot of context or information about her, so it didn't make much logical sense for me to wrap my head around. But, I'm still going to try to get it. Maybe, if I just think about it more, it will begin to add up. "So, you have two sides?" that seemed to be the only thing I could get out of Johanna's statements, and maybe the answer would help me get to the truth. "But, wait, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I don't want to pry into your personal life, or anything." I added hastily. While I really wanted to know, it was rude and inconsiderate to just ask questions about her past. How would Jojo feel about it? I just wanted to make sure that we suddenly didn't get on bad terms. The dark-haired female was the only other human here, as it seemed. I didn't want to mess it up, because I didn't know how long I would be here.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit