Dark Blood (1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Dark Blood (1x1)

Postby ~Timber Wolf~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:18 am

He shrugged as if having a nearly 1000 pound carcass in his front yard wasn't anything out of the normal, "I'm only going to take my share, the ravens and local packs will finish it off.....besides if it comes down to it....Im no push over..." taking the burger like meat he placed it on a light blue plate and turned off the grill carefully before walking over to her "Now eat your moose..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════╗

IWC
WCC
WolfQuest
Credit
╚═══════════════╝
~Timber Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:45 am

Lucy continued to ponder as he handed her the plate,"Your ok with packs coming into your front yard?" She asked dubiously, with a disbelieving look.
It was hard to believe someone as touchy as Damon would be ok with predatory animals in his front yard.

Hi Imagine if here!  Im a semi lit player living in the pacific time zone, looking for a equally active partner. Here's a list of some types or Role Plays I enjoy.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Vampire x human hunter ****#
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
■Stagehand x performer ****
■gypsy x mafia heir*******#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Timber Wolf~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:59 am

He raised an eyebrow as he sat down beside her on the swing, he took a breath allowing the cold air in and out of his lungs. The male had spent many moons roaming with wild packs when he had been forced out of his family. His face softened slightly as he thought back to when they had found him, a light grey she wolf had lead her pack unpon seeing the youngester bleeding half dead in the snow, having just lost her own litter to a cougar her hormones craved motherhood. Thanks to his new family he had learned how to hunt and developed a strong tie with the wild. "As long as coyotes don't come around I don't mind..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════╗

IWC
WCC
WolfQuest
Credit
╚═══════════════╝
~Timber Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:53 am

Lucy's gaze drifted from the meat to his face, he looked.....peaceful. somthing she hadn't seen since...forever.

"Damon.." She started, setting the meet down in the space between them,"What happened? I know you don't want to talk about it, but I wondered what happened to you..for years." She admitted her eyes on her folded hands, trying to make this easier on both of them.

Hi Imagine if here!  Im a semi lit player living in the pacific time zone, looking for a equally active partner. Here's a list of some types or Role Plays I enjoy.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Timber Wolf~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:00 pm

Damon snapped out of the thoughts her question seemed gentle but even the words caused some of the bloodiest memories to come flooding back...the look on his mother's face as flesh was torn and shredded from her body....the pain in his chest from the bullet....the feeling of his cells being pulled apart. He glanced at her his words still cold "I...became the monster you and your family hunt...i was shot....I was ambushed and experimented on...-he shrugged- then I was vengeful....so I turned it off.....and it's never truly come back on..." He referred to the switch all supernaturals have, a kind of humnity switch that could turn off their emotions turning them into blood thirsty monsters that killed for pleasure. "I guess I should be thanking you...it's been one h*ll of a ride." He said with a small chuckle brushing it off as no big deal...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════╗

IWC
WCC
WolfQuest
Credit
╚═══════════════╝
~Timber Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:54 pm

Lucy didn't say anything. Pulling her knees up to her chest, she sat there staring at the trees across the white clearing. After a moment her eyes drifted to her lap, and her hand reached out to take his. Words were empty, there was nothing she could say to apoligize, nothing she could do to change the events that had started when they were children.
It seemed like there was nothing she could do to come close to explaining, and she wasn't even going to attempt to explain the actions of her family. At least not now.

So she sat there in silence and contemplating a million ways to explain somthing she knew she could never say.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Timber Wolf~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:08 pm

Leaning back in the swing he looked from her face to the woods that surrounded his home, gentle snow fell powdering the thick pines that stood tall their branches reaching up and out. The touch of her hand got his attention but he didn't pull away just gazed out at the forest. Calls of ravens echoed in the morning light as a flock descended upon the carcass...but Damon didn't seem to mind even allowing a small timid red fox to approach.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════╗

IWC
WCC
WolfQuest
Credit
╚═══════════════╝
~Timber Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:02 am

"When did you come here?" She asked, referring to the cabin and the area around it. It was so quiet...so lonely.
How long had he been all by himself here? It was a question she really didn't want the answer to.

Her hand closed around his, so that she was holding it in her small hand, wanting the connection, wanting to know her lost friend was really there.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Timber Wolf~ » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:16 am

He glanced from the now feeding fox to the girl beside him, her eyes just like they had been when they where kids. He hesitated for a moment before answering thinking of just the right words. "Honestly I was tired of all the people.....and it was pretty easy to "talk"the old owner into leaving." His smirk returning, it was a bit rare but some lycans could have a kind of compulsion mind controlling ability.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════╗

IWC
WCC
WolfQuest
Credit
╚═══════════════╝
~Timber Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:18 am

Lucy's eyes drifted to the fox her eyes intently watching the animal, trying to keep her mind off the fact that he was looking at her. She didn't want to meet his eyes. Didn't want to be reminded of what he had become.

"There isn't a hidden meaning behind that statement is there?" She asked quietly.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items