CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

OiseauClan Gathering Post

Postby night skyy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:41 am

Attending - Aprésstar, Daisystar & Sootcloud

Aprésstar & Daisystar - Raggedstar & Mintstar
Daisystar kept her mate still until the two were noticed, not close enough to hear the conversation.

Sootcloud - Sienna
Sootcloud smiled. "Beautiful name, much like yourself. I was suprized to see a cat with such beauty here." She said, a small smile on her face. Great StarClan, Sootcloud was awestruck, but had no problem hiding it. "What's life like in your Clan?" She asked.
night skyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby ghostmaker » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:32 am

HALCYONCLAN | cats attending: sabra, nakia, julius, dashiell, victor

chief; sabra, 22m, male, tagged: open
      sabra led his clan into the gathering clearing, seeing familiar faces from lilyclan gatherings. taking a deep breath to calm himself down, the leader of halcyonclan leaped onto the rock, trying to find someone who might’ve known froststar.

shaman; nakia, 18m, female, tagged: open

warriors; julius, 26m, male, tagged: open

dashiell, 25m, male, tagged: arumwillow of azgeda
      he purred as he saw his mate, catching some of the words she said. she had asked how the kits were, and that the other three wanted to meet him. "the kits? they're.. great!" he paused, beginning to feel a little self-conscious about how his voice would sound. he shrugged it off, feeling comfortable around his mate. "they miss you too, as do i," he smiled a bit. "i hear that azgeda has plenty of kits.. to keep them company." the white tom thought of marcus, which led to his brother. this was the first time one of them had gone somewhere without the other, and dashiell had to admit that it was weird.

victor, 45m, male, tagged: open
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:07 pm

ECHOCLAN
~Many Voices Crying Out As One~
Cats Attending:
Raggedstar, Gorsebird, Brindlecloud, Crowcloud
Appleheart, Lavenderpool, Piranha, Bristlepaw, Snakeshade + 1 other

| Raggedstar | Leader | Tom | Tagged: Mintstar of Pineclan, Aprésstar + Daisystar of Oiseauclan |

"I'm sorry for your loss." Raggedstar mewed sadly, touching his nose to her ear. "Shrikeface will be well missed among the Clans." The ginger tom noticed Mintstar's change of demeanor and followed her gaze to a couple that were standing nearby, watching them.

The ginger leader turned slightly to look at them more. "Greetings!" He called, waving his tail. "I'm Raggedstar of Echoclan."

| Gorsebird | Deputy | Molly | Tagged: Vervaincloud of Pineclan |

The seal-point she-cat sighed, her shoulders drooping slightly. "Very stressful. I didn't realize how hard Hemlockheart had to work to make sure things kept running." She settled back on her haunches and curled her bushy tail over her paws. "It hasn't been easy, especially while having to deal with both of my parents dying." Gorsebird's ears flattened back against her head.

"I don't think Raggedstar will keep me on as deputy much longer..." Her icy gaze darted up to meet Vervaincloud's for a moment before returning to her paws. "Deputies expecting kits are frowned upon."

| Brindlecloud | Medicine Cat | Molly | Tagged: Open |

Brindlecloud touched her tail to Lavenderpool's shoulder before moving to join the other medicine cats.

| Crowcloud | Medicine Cat Apprentice | Tom | Tagged: Open |

- Crowcloud is with Brindlecloud -

| Appleheart | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Open |

- Appleheart is with Brindlecloud -

| Lavenderpool | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Tawnystar of Roseclan |

Lavenderpool's eyes widened in shock. "Tawnyspa-" She stopped herself before laughing. "Tawnystar! That's amazing!! You need to come tell mom and dad, they'll be so proud!" She cooed, nuzzling her littermate.

| Piranha of the Fish Clan | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Bristlepaw | Apprentice | Molly | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Snakeshade | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Acornclaw of Pineclan |

Snakeshade frowned when he noticed the fake smile on the Pineclan she-cat's muzzle. "Hey, what's wrong?" He questioned, nuzzling his nose into her shoulder before settling next to her. He curled his tail over her back, a worried look on his face.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OiseauClan Gathering Post

Postby night skyy » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:52 am

Attending - Aprésstar, Daisystar & Sootcloud

Aprésstar & Daisystar - Raggedstar & Mintstar
Aprésstar walked forward with Daisystar, nodding to them. "I'm Aprésstar, this is Daisystar. We are the King and Queen of OiseauClan. Our Clan 'as just begun, so we are new to the gatherings 'ere, yes?" The tom mewed, looking to his mate. "Aprés is french, pardon him. He only just learned English, he's not used to it. We speak French back at home. I'm Daisystar."

Sootcloud - Sienna
Sootcloud smiled. "Beautiful name, much like yourself. I was suprized to see a cat with such beauty here." She said, a small smile on her face. Great StarClan, Sootcloud was awestruck, but had no problem hiding it. "What's life like in your Clan?" She asked.
night skyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forestclan Opening Post

Postby Simonpet » Sun May 06, 2018 4:25 am

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Attending High Ranks: Honeystar, Applenose, Dustleaf
Attending Low Ranks: Adderstream, Barleystream, Boulderpelt, Briarwhisker, Dandeliontail

This was to be Forestclan's first attended Gathering in many moons and Honeystar wanted to yowl at the sky with her anger and relief. So many clans would have come and gone, but it was nothing like the pain of losing old friends. There had been so many that they'd lost and the sting of Daisywhisker's death was still felt throughout the clan. Not even the execution of the murderer had helped. Looking to her left, Honeystar could tell that Dustleaf was still simmering with anger and to her right, saw how Applenose was frightened at his first Gathering as the true deputy of Forestclan. Not standing in for Duckpelt (Oh, Duckpelt, Honeystar thought with despair) but as the deputy.

"Don't mention his name," said Honeystar in a husky voice. She had decided to take with her the cats who had been around for the longest as she felt they deserved it. Deserved it for sticking with her throughout all of this horror. Deserved it for being some of the most loyal members in her clan. For a moment, she was transported to the past to when she was still a new leader and saw Crowcloud giving her an encouraging smile, saw Duckpelt and Acornstream joking beside her, saw Applepaw run ahead, heard herself shout to be careful and not start any wars. She saw Boulderpaw and Adderpaw tussle with each other, saw Snowfoot and Dawnstorm quietly disappear into the sea of cats, saw the Leader's Stone with its rainbow of colors, Swanstar, Sweetstar, Fritillarystar, Emberstar, Raggettail, Arrow, so many others. Honeystar had to shake her head to dispel the ghosts that haunted her, would haunt her for the rest of her life.

"You know what to do."

Honeystar | leader | tags: open

Applenose | deputy | tags: open

Dustleaf | medicine cat | tags: open

Adderstream, Barleystream, Boulderpelt | warrior | tags: open

Briarwhisker | warrior | tags: open

Dandeliontail | warrior | tags: open
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Sun May 06, 2018 4:58 am

S e a C l a n
Total Cats: 41 (21 M | 20 F)
"Behold, a maelstrom grows within the Clan! remove its fang and dispel it, or it will grow so strong that not even the sea will be able to survive it!"
Attending Cats: Leafstar, Stormfang (deputy), Honeytuft (medicine cat), Dapplepaw (med cat apprentice), Shorefall, Oakshadow, Rippleheart, Applemist, Goosewing, Goshawkflight

Leafstar - 49 moons - tom - leader - a sandy brown tabby tom with leaf-green eyes - tagged; open, leaders
Leafstar's leaf-green eyes gleamed in the pale moonlight as he led his cats into the clearing, where so many cats had come from far and wide to participate in truce. He turned and meowed, sweeping his gaze across his Clanmates, "It has been a long time since we came here. Please remember to be courteous to all cats. Don't tell anyone our secrets, especially of the battle, and don't start any wars." The last comment was more supposed to be a joke, but he realized that it would be sensitive for his cats- hell, even himself, and knew he'd made a mistake. At the awkward silence caused by this, Leafstar coughed slightly and mewed, "Anyway... you may now go meet other cats who uphold the noble code of our warrior ancestors."

Stormfang - 50 moons - tom - warrior (stand-in deputy for Brightstream) - a solid gray tom with green eyes - tagged; open, deputies
Stormfang narrowed his eyes at the comment, but said nothing. Once Leafstar had left to join the leaders, the solid gray tom meowed, "I'm going to have to introduce myself as the full deputy. Please behave," he emphasized the 'behave', "while here." With that, he flicked his tail and disappeared as well, seeking out the deputies.

Honeytuft - 52 moons - tom - medicine cat - a large honey-colored tabby tom with light amber eyes - tagged; open
Honeytuft flinched at the mention of war and shuffled his paws uncomfortably. Once Leafstar had dismissed his cats for the duration of the Gathering, the honey-colored tom called, "Dapplepaw, come! I will present you as my apprentice to the other medicine cats!"

Dapplepaw - 10 moons - she-cat - medicine cat apprentice - a calico she-cat with blue eyes; has a twisted paw - tagged; open
Dapplepaw had made up the rear of the SeaClan procession, as her lame paw would not allow her to fully catch up. But she was thrilled! It was her first gathering, and as a medicine cat apprentice too! She heard her mentor's words and excitedly made her way to her mentor, ignoring the dull, throbbing pain her twisted paw caused. She happily purred, "Right, Honeytuft!"

Shorefall - 52 moons - tom - warrior - a longhaired light ginger tom - tagged; open

Goosewing - 42 moons - she-cat - warrior - a solid gray she-cat - tagged; Adoniscloud (GustClan)
Goosewing stayed back behind the rest, even long after even the newest member, Goshawkflight, had left. The lean gray she-cat thought she had seen the longhaired white-and-gray pelt of her friend Softdawn's mate, Adonis, among the various cats in the area. Opening her jaws to taste the air, Goosewing was more certain he was here. She began to slink away, calling softly as she wove through the crowd of cats, "Adonis?"

Applemist - 32 moons - she-cat - warrior - a ginger tabby she-cat - tagged; open

Rippleheart - 21 moons - she-cat - warrior - a gray tabby she-cat - tagged; open

Oakshadow - 37 moons - tom - warrior - a distinctive brown tabby tom - tagged; open

Goshawkflight - 21 moons - tom - warrior - a black-and-gray tabby tom - tagged; open

(Feel free to interact with any of mine <3 though none of my cats are open for romantic relationships at this time ;; )
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CaCRP - Gathering - Gustclan - 0405

Postby Chamrosh » Sun May 06, 2018 5:14 am

Gustclan
    Heronstar (F), Chubtail (M), Harrierpelt (M), Teaselpaw (M)
    Tabitha, Adoniscloud, Pheasantcloud, Saffronstream
    Minnowpaw, Umbrapaw

Heronstar - Female - 85 - Seal point long fur molly with blue eyes

xxxxx
    Chubtail - Male - 81 - Bicolour (~40%) brown mackerel tabby tom with yellow eyes

xxxxx
    Harrierpelt - Male - 60 - Long fur grey solid tom with amber eyes

xxxxx
    Teaselpaw - Male - 12 - Bicolour (~20%) mackerel tabby tom with brown eyes

xxxxx
    Tabitha - Female - 34 - Bicolour (~10%) black tabby molly with yellow eyes

xxxxx
    Adoniscloud - Male - 32 - Extremely fluffy bicolour (~30%) seal lynx point tom with blue eyes @ Goosewing of Seaclan

xxxxAdoniscloud's nose twitched as they were approaching the gathering. Of course, he recognised a lot of the scents there mostly mollies, but it was worth trying to pick out any in particular that held greater meaning to him.
      xxxxHe didn't need to put in a lot of effort.
      xxxxHe heard someone call out his name. Well, just his prefi-
      xxxxOh.
      xxxxOh dear.
      xxxxThis could get awkward. Adoniscloud took a big breath in and puffed up his chest (though the difference was hardly noticeable, as his chest was so puffed up by default. Minnowpaw took one glance at his mentor, before rolling his eyes and sauntering off - tail high - towards the other apprentices.
      xxxxAdoniscloud started walking in the direction of the voice he'd heard. He was aware of occasional eyes turning to him, but he'd had that ever since his apprenticehood. Since it had started, there were always going to be young mollies interested in kits a bit too early.
      xxxxHe did recognise the molly who'd asked.
      xxxx"Opal?"
    Pheasantcloud - Female - 17 - Black tortoiseshell molly with green eyes and astigmatism

xxxxx
    Saffronstream - Male - 16 - Silver tabby tom with lilac eyes

xxxxx
    Minnowpaw - Male - 9 - Grey tabby tom with green eyes - ex.Leafclan

xxxxx
    Umbrapaw - Genderfluid (NB) - 8 - Bicolour (~10%) black tabby 'molly' with hazel eyes

xxxxx
    OoC: I would write properly for everyone but I have to go out in not long. If you want to interact with any of my cats, feel free to PM me or just tag me here, but I'll write properly for all of them once I'm back.

Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forestclan Gathering Post

Postby Simonpet » Sun May 06, 2018 5:20 am

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Attending High Ranks: Honeystar, Applenose, Dustleaf
Attending Low Ranks: Adderstream, Barleystream, Boulderpelt, Briarwhisker, Dandeliontail, Hillfang

Honeystar | leader | tags: Heronstar of Gustclan, Leafstar of Seaclan, open
Honeystar saw the brown tabby jump onto the Leader's Stone and went to greet him, trying to avoid showing her anger and grief at the events over the past few moons. "Welcome to the Gathering," she said in a slightly strangled purr. "My name is Honeystar of Forestclan. What is your name?" She saw a familiar molly too, and called out slightly more enthusiastically, "Heronstar!" While they hadn't talked in many moons, they had seen each other enough times at Gatherings that the Gustclan leader wasn't an unfamiliar sight.

Applenose | deputy | tags: Stormfang of Seaclan, open
Applenose's tail twitched with discomfort. I'm sure you'll do great, Cloudmask had said. He squeezed his eyes shut. Please let me be as good a deputy as Birchnose, he silently prayed to his ancestors. To Acornstream, his mentor. To Birchnose, the previous deputy. To all the friends and family he had lost over the moons. He noticed a gray tom wander over to where the deputies traditionally met and the ginger tom padded over. "Hello," Applenose said quietly. "I-I'm Applenose, new deputy of Forestclan. What's your name and clan? I don't recall seeing you before."

Dustleaf | medicine cat | tags: looking for Crowcloud of Echoclan

Adderstream, Barleystream, Boulderpelt | warrior | tags: open

Briarwhisker | warrior | tags: Shorefall of Seaclan
Briarwhisker was still grieving over the loss of her mate. Daisywhisker had been almost the exact opposite of his brother, Dawnstorm. Quiet, patient, more serious. But he had been a good mate and good father. Head down, she almost stumbled into the ghost of her mate and his brother. Her mouth dropped and her heart almost stopped for a moment before she realized that it was a different tom, different scent, different clan. "H-hello," she stammered. "I'm sorry about that... My name's Briarwhisker of Forestclan. And you are?" Somehow, it was easy to fall into the pattern of Gathering greetings. A little familiarity never hurt, even if it was with different cats.

Dandeliontail | warrior | tags: open

Hillfang | warrior | tags: looking for Juniperpelt of Pineclan
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faerie; » Sun May 06, 2018 5:20 am

ferretfur. ) ────
i. male ii. deputy iii. tagged,

xxxxxthe tomcat whisked through the crowd, leading his clan towards the middle. he chirped at nearby leaders, feeling a pang of insecurity. he was filling in for sootstar, who was just days away from kitting now. he worried that they could sense his anxiety, but he brushed it off the best he could. ferretfur hung around the other deputies and leaders, though his interest was yet to be piqued by any cat around him.

bumbletail. ) ────
i. male ii. medicine cat iii. tagged,

xxxxxthe medicine cat strode beside his deputy, looking around with a distinct disinterest. sootstar wanted them to go and inform of her kits, but she hadn't even had them yet! his tail lashed nervously, wondering how far along sootstar was now. what if she was kitting? bumbletail prepared poppypaw the best he could, but he could never be certain on how things would go on without him.

snaketooth. ) ────
i. male ii. warrior iii. tagged,

xxxxxsnaketooth made up the caboose that was the train of amberclan cats. he was excited to get away from clanlife for a while, just to see who else was out in the forest. he mewed a gentle sorry as he nearly tripped over another, smaller cat. with a cocked eyebrow, he questioned if it was an apprentice or a sneaky kit.

demelza. ) ────
i. female ii. warrior iii. tagged, adimonium of azgeda

xxxxxthe dilute tortoiseshell brushed pelts with many cats, though she was only searching for one in particular. she needed to discuss matters with a certain cat. "do you know if azgeda's gotten here yet?" she questioned an unfamiliar face, but she got a confused shake of the head in response. a grumble slipped from her lips as she looked around. it might've been smarter to stay home, she thought to herself. sootstar must be annoyed with the mewling kits i've left them all.

smoke's rising. ) ────
i. female ii. warrior iii. tagged,

xxxxxthe new warrior had tagged along on the gathering patrol, darting between trees and avoiding her clanmates. she knew such a recent warrior wouldn't be called for the gathering, but she wanted to see what all the bustle was about! the sleek-furred molly seemed to melt into the cloud of pelts as she finally found the clearing where the gathering was taking place. her muscles relaxed; there was no way they could catch her now, too many faces!
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Sun May 06, 2018 5:36 am

S e a C l a n
Total Cats: 41 (21 M | 20 F)
"Behold, a maelstrom grows within the Clan! remove its fang and dispel it, or it will grow so strong that not even the sea will be able to survive it!"
Attending Cats: Leafstar, Stormfang (deputy), Honeytuft (medicine cat), Dapplepaw (med cat apprentice), Shorefall, Oakshadow, Rippleheart, Applemist, Goosewing, Goshawkflight

Leafstar - 49 moons - tom - leader - a sandy brown tabby tom with leaf-green eyes - tagged; Honeystar (ForestClan), Heronstar (GustClan), open
Leafstar turned around to see two beautiful she-cats approaching the leaders. Of course, he recognized neither, but then again, it was moons ago that SeaClan had come to the Gathering. Taking a glance at his semi-groomed fur, the SeaClan leader cursed under his breath and meowed, seeing one she-cat introducing herself as Honeystar of ForestClan and naming the other as Heronstar, "I am Leafstar, of SeaClan. We live far away, where the great waters splash against the rocks of the cliffs we call home." He politely dipped his head to both she-cats. Not even the trauma of having lost so many cats would make him forget his manners.

Stormfang - 50 moons - tom - deputy - a solid gray tom with green eyes - tagged; Applenose (ForestClan), open
Stormfang saw that a different clan cat, probably a deputy, approached him. The ginger tom introduced himself as Applenose, deputy of ForestClan. Quickly donning a mask of extreme politeness, the gray-furred deputy introduced himself formally, "Greetings, Applenose. I'm Stormfang, deputy of SeaClan. I, too, am new," he added, bowing his head and allowing sadness to cloud his eyes, "our last deputy, Brightstream, passed away not too long ago." Of course he didn't put in how, but he had to establish himself as a calm deputy first.

Honeytuft - 52 moons - tom - medicine cat - a large honey-colored tabby tom with light amber eyes - tagged; open

Dapplepaw - 10 moons - she-cat - medicine cat apprentice - a calico she-cat with blue eyes; has a twisted paw - tagged; open

Shorefall - 52 moons - tom - warrior - a longhaired light ginger tom - tagged; Briarwhisker (ForestClan), open
The long-haired ginger tom was, again, disappointed. Again, he had failed to discover any of his old Clanmates in SedgeClan. Ears deflating slightly in sadness, Shorefall turned around, only to have a she-cat nearly bump into him. He helped her up, noticing the different scent that clung to her. Knowing that the salty tang of the sea clung to his pelt to help recognize him as a SeaClan cat, the ginger tom listened as the she-cat introduced herself as Briarwhisker, of ForestClan. Dipping his head formally, the former SedgeClan deputy meowed, "My name is Shorefall, of SeaClan." He added warmly, "you are fine there!" Slightly frowning at the state Briarwhisker seemed to be in, the tom asked, "May I ask why you are so downcast during this joyous time of gathering?" Then he realized his mistake. The SeaClan warrior hastily meowed, "If that is too private, please, don't tell me. I do apologize."

Goosewing - 42 moons - she-cat - warrior - a solid gray she-cat - tagged; Adoniscloud (GustClan)
Goosewing's ears picked up the one word she'd not heard in moons, uttered by the one tom she did not expect to see at a Gathering of clans. "Adonis!" she caught up to the long-furred tom and cried happily, "You are a Clan cat now!" She then licked her chest fur self-consciously and added, "Well, Sara and I are now part of SeaClan now. I'm called Goosewing, and Sara's called Softdawn." After another moment, she added hastily, "Softdawn's had her kits, Adonis! You should come check them out!" She added the last bit while purring.

Applemist - 32 moons - she-cat - warrior - a ginger tabby she-cat - tagged; open

Rippleheart - 21 moons - she-cat - warrior - a gray tabby she-cat - tagged; open

Oakshadow - 37 moons - tom - warrior - a distinctive brown tabby tom - tagged; open

Goshawkflight - 21 moons - tom - warrior - a black-and-gray tabby tom - tagged; open

(Feel free to interact with any of mine <3 though none of my cats are open for romantic relationships at this time ;; )
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me