CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:52 am

╔═════════════╗

𝓢𝔀𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓷

Attending - rank - relationships:
Sweetstar - leader - closed
Maplestrike - deputy - closed
Velvetflicker - med cat - closed
Loonfrost - warrior - closed
Fluffytuft - nursery - closed
Flickershine - warrior - open

╚═════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sweetstar | Tom | 60 moons | Tagged: Frecklestar

Sweetstar limped delicately into the gathering, his eyes roaming the crowd, searching for a familiar face. None presented themselves. A great weight came to rest upon his heart as he came to the realization that he was really and truly alone. Those he had known, had considered friends, all of them were gone. Attempting to shake off the cloud that had settled on his heart, he began to make his way slowly, very slowly, over to the leaders. It felt as if he were walking on glass every step he took, but he refused to let the pain show. Reaching a molly who's scent he recognized as a neighbor he hesitated, offering a smile. "Frecklestar?" he asked, his voice gentle, yet tense.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Maplestrike | Tom | 53 moons | Tagged: Magnoliarose

Padding gently, the ginger tom made his way through the gathering to his usual spot. Close enough the it was obvious he was supposed to be here, but far enough away to prevent casual conversation, he took up his place next to a fallen tree, curling up and laying his head on his paws. Scanning the crowd, he hoped against hope to see the only cat he was interested in talking to.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Velvetflicker | Molly | 45 moons | Tagged: Gladestep

Loonfrost | Molly | 11 moons | Tagged: Luxx

Loonfrost wove her way through the gathering, smirking as a few of the toms her age stumbled over themselves trying to reach her, only to lose track of her in the crowd. It was amusing, but none of them caught her fancy. Finally bored of her little game, she padded to the edge of the gathering, grooming her paw daintily, her eyes flicking over the swarm of cats. Finally, a lithe, silver colored tom caught her attention. Seemingly on accident, she stood, and trotted into the crowd, keeping a track parallel to him. Finally some apprentices barreled through, knocking her conveniently onto him. "Oh Starclan, I'm so sorry!" She said, scrambling up and blushing furiously, "Are you okay? I should have been watching where I was going."

Fluffytuft | Molly | 20 moons | Tagged: Dragon

Ducking around all the strange new cats, Fluffytuft searched for her mate. Scenting the air, she frowned in confusion, trying to isolate his scent. Hesitantly, she set off, hoping that she had selected the right scent trail to follow.

Flickershine | Molly | 20 moons | Tagged: Freddie

Flickershine glanced around the gathering, unsure what to do. She hadn't attended in moons, so she wasn't sure exactly where she was supposed to go, or if anything had changed. Spotting a tall, brown and white tom, she trotted over, smiling, "Um..hi." She said, "I haven't been to a gathering in a while, and I was wondering is you knew if there was anything specific we should be doing?"
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:22 am

D R I Z Z L E

[ frecklestar, 40m, ♀ ]
frecklestar dragged her gaze from her mate to the frail looking sweetstar and she blinked at him warmly. "hello, sweetstar. how are you feeling?" she touched noses with him briefly, careful to be gentle. he looked... worn. as if he was sad, but also physically weak.

{tagged: pigeonnose, sweetstar}

[ effy, 21m, ♀ ]
"i'm effy, of drizzleclan. and really, the pleasure is all mine." she said smoothly, her voice a smooth rolling purr. "first gathering, then? there's a lot of cats here, so try not to get lost." effy winked at him, setting on her haunches close to his side. "are you a deputy?" she asked, before adding, "we don't have deputies, just an heir."

{tagged: leopardrunner }

[ freddie, 25m, ♂ ]
freddie blinked at the cream she-cat, before smiling at her kindly. "no, i think we're just socializing for now. you're welcome to stick by my side, if you'd like. i'm freddie, of drizzleclan." he paused before commenting, "you smell like swiftclan,"

{tagged: flickershine}

[ teresa, 29m, ♀ ]

[ thomas, 33m, ♂ ]

[ hemlockbud, 20m, ♀ ]
a smooth purr rolled out of hemlockbud as she approached a handsome tom. he looked like he held authority, though was still somewhat unsure of himself, so she assumed he was deputy. she had to aim high, right? she smirked at him and waggled her hips teasingly. she batted her eyelashes and brushed her tail over his jaw gently. "hello."

{tagged: hemlockheart}

[ dragon, 36m, ♂ ]
dragon purred as fluffytuft came into his view and he greeted her with affectionate head bumps. "hello my love, how are you?"

{tagged: fluffytuft}

[ rowanstrike, 48m, ♂ ]
"hey withered." rowan greeted the pretty molly, smiling at her gently. "i've missed you." he admitted, settling close to her, but not too close. he didn't want to make her uncomfortable, especially with her mate looking on. however, he seemed distracted by the flirting hemlockbud, and he smirked at the convenience.

{tagged: witheredstalk}

[ aquilegia {quil}, 26m, ♀ ]

[ magnoliarose, 48m, ♀ ]
magnoliarose purred amusedly as she watched maplestrike search for her before she confidently walked up to him. she gently brushed her cheek against his and laid against his side, pressing their fur together gently. she hoped that her kits would move, so he would know that she was expecting. as if on cue, she felt a kick at her ribcage. she looked up at him expectantly.

{tagged: maplestrike}

[ luxx, 14m, ♂ ]

luxx looked up at a stunning molly and blinked, his eyes wide. he recovered after a moment and smiled at her charmingly, his eyes warm. "it's not a problem, love. i'm quite glad you ran into me, if i'm being honest. i'm luxx of drizzleclan. i've seen you in swiftclan's camp, when i come to visit my father. i've always had an eye for you."

{tagged: loonfrost}

C L A N
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:53 am

WILDCLAN

COYOTESTAR
      rank leader tags sweetstar, frecklestar
    strutting proudly in the pale moonlight, coyotestar made her way down to the clearing. her claws were unsheathed the entire time, glinting hints of evil and distrust. oh, how she hated gatherings. they were loud, unorganized, and pointless; the three things she hated the most. what were gathering even supposed to be? a place to make friends and find lovers? it was terrible. spotting two cats in the corner, coyotestar slunk over to them, recognizing them quickly. a mischevious smirk formed on her muzzle as she opened her jaw to speak. "looks like skyclan won't be joining you two tonight." coyotestar couldn't help but let out a sadistic giggle. she was the main reason why skyclan was no more.

CHARMSHAKE
      rank apprentice tags maplestrike, magnoliarose
    charmshake had been the only cat allowed to travel to the gathering. she felt the soft grass beneath her paws and wished it dead. the lively green color it held disgusted her, and reminded her of her old brief home in skyclan. it reminded her of sloefur too, who had been her adoptive mother. she loved sloefur, and prayed to starclan and the dark forest every night that she was doing well. maybe her or maplestrike would be here? sloefur had warned her to stay away from him, but the thought put a bright smile on her face as she raced down to the clearing, passing coyotestar who was with two other cats. many of the other clan members turned to see her, as she was nearly a spitting image of sloefur. her mother was one of the best warriors that the clans had ever seen and she was determined to make her and wildclan proud. skidding to a stop, her eyes widened as she spotted a familiar pelt. "sloefur..?" charmshake called down. she was next to another cat who she knew. "maplestrike!" she laughed, padding closer to them. they had made up, she would have a happy family, she would have two supportive parents; everything she ever wanted. they would rock the clans just by showing up to battles! and then all her dreams came crashing down when the she-cat turned around. charmshake's face darkened and she was more disgusted by the sight of them than she was the grass. she felt cornered as she stood in front of them, the hatred crawling back out and increasing by the second. charmshake could feel herself shaking as she managed to hold herself back from killing them on the spot.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:18 am

╔═════════════╗

𝓢𝔀𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓷

Attending - rank - relationships:
Sweetstar - leader - closed
Maplestrike - deputy - closed
Velvetflicker - med cat - closed
Loonfrost - warrior - closed
Fluffytuft - nursery - closed
Flickershine - warrior - open

╚═════════════╝

Sweetstar | Tom | 60 moons | Tagged: Frecklestar, Coyotestar

Sweetstar smiled at Frecklestar gently, "As good as can be expected." he said, his voice a mixture of attempted pleasantness and total exhaustion. Wincing, he turned to face Coyotestar. "No, they won't." He said coldly, "And don't think I don't know what you've done, Coyotescar, Skysun has warned me. May I remind you that this is a place of peace. There are many here who would gladly assist me in throwing you out if you insist on causing a disturbance."

Maplestrike | Tom | 53 moons | Tagged: Magnoliarose, Charmshake

It seemed as if the sun had risen in Maplestrike's soul, so joyous was his expression as Magnoliarose appeared. Purring gently, he licked her ear in greeting, then stared at her in shock. The tiny, tiniest of movements...could it be? "Mag..." he breathed, "Are you....?" he was interrupted, however, by the arrival of his adopted daughter, Charmshake. He jumped, scrambling to his feet and placing himself in between Charmshake and Magnoliarose, "Charm..." he started, unsure of her current suffix, "Charm, your mother won't speak to me. I've tried for moons. I'm sorry, but I've done all I can. You know that you are always welcome to join us. She would say the same if she were here."

Velvetflicker | Molly | 45 moons | Tagged: Gladestep

Loonfrost | Molly | 11 moons | Tagged: Luxx

"I've seen you around." She purred in agreement, "I'm Loonfrost, as I don't think we've ever formally met. I think you spoke with me sister, Snakefang, last time you visited though. I hope you weren't too infatuated on her, because I think she has her heart sent on another from your clan."

Fluffytuft | Molly | 20 moons | Tagged: Dragon

Beaming, Fluffytuft rubbed against her mate, signing happily, "Better than ever. How have you been my love?" She groomed his ear gently, glad to see him again. Feeling one of their kits kick at her side, she glanced over at him, wondering if he would notice.

Flickershine | Molly | 20 moons | Tagged: Freddie

Flickershine nodded, laughing, "A scent you recognize rather well, I'm sure, as you smell of Drizzleclan. I'm Flickershine, my sister Mothwhisker is in your camp very often with Cypressfall and the kits. I don't recognize your specific scent though, are you new?"
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:38 am

honestclan ( attending ; craggstar, twigpelt, leopardrunner, briarhop )
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

( craggstar ; 35 moons ; tomcat ; nine lives )
    open

( leopardrunner ; 46 moons ; tomcat ; effy, open )
    "within this clan? yes. craggstar is an old friend of mine - we started this
    clan together,"
    he answers, and tilts his head on her comment about deputies. "yes,
    i'm deputy. but, heirs? are your leader and uh, heir kin? that seems a little unfair, no offense."
    he
    states, a confused look on his face. "nevermind what i said, i'm being rude. tell me about
    yourself, effy."

( twigpelt ; 50 moons ; tomcat )
    open

( briarhop ; 21 moons ; she-cat )
    open
Last edited by stranger danger on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:25 am

D R I Z Z L E

[ frecklestar, 40m, ♀ ]
the split-faced tortoiseshell observed coyotestar, her optics glinting with obvious dislike and malice. "coyotestar." she meowed curtly, jaw locked and white incisors shining underneath the moonlight. "how is our silverkit? we have a distressed mother from when you stole her." she stepped closer to coyotestar, fur spiking along her spine. she brought her muzzle near to coyote's, and hissed quietly, "i'd take sweetstar's advice into hand. your numbers are small this gathering. don't disgrace starclan any further, coyotestar."

{tagged: pigeonnose, sweetstar, coyotestar}

[ effy, 21m, ♀ ]
the tortoiseshell's heterochromic gaze sparkled fiercely for a moment, then effy dipped her head in acceptance. "i might agree, but frecklestar has her reasons for being mistrusting of any ambitious cat that wants to take over the clan." she couldn't bring herself to smile even when he politely asked her to tell him about herself, and she sighed softly. "i'm sorry, but that's a privilege you'll have to earn."

[ freddie, 25m, ♂ ]
freddie smiled at flickershine and dipped his crown toward her. "yes, mothwhisker does come around quite often." then he paused before adding, "i am new to drizzleclan. i followed my mat-, er, my ex-mate. it seems i owed her an apology." he casted a wary glance at effy, eyes shadowing with jealousy as he observed her with another tom. "but, it's a pleasure to meet you."

[ teresa, 29m, ♀ ]

[ thomas, 33m, ♂ ]

[ hemlockbud, 20m, ♀ ]
a smooth purr rolled out of hemlockbud as she approached a handsome tom. he looked like he held authority, though was still somewhat unsure of himself, so she assumed he was deputy. she had to aim high, right? she smirked at him and waggled her hips teasingly. she batted her eyelashes and brushed her tail over his jaw gently. "hello."

{tagged: hemlockheart}

[ dragon, 36m, ♂ ]
dragon purred gently and licked her forehead. "why are you so happy?" he inquired curiously, noticing something was slightly different about fluffytuft.

[ rowanstrike, 48m, ♂ ]
"hey withered." rowan greeted the pretty molly, smiling at her gently. "i've missed you." he admitted, settling close to her, but not too close. he didn't want to make her uncomfortable, especially with her mate looking on. however, he seemed distracted by the flirting hemlockbud, and he smirked at the convenience.

[ magnoliarose, 48m, ♀ ]
before magnolia could reply, a molly had approached the pair. her eyes went wide as the event spiraled out in front of her, and she dipped her head toward charm, as maplestrike had called her. "i'm sorry if i've done something wrong," she apologized, the words spilling out of her maw before she could stop them. she felt slightly panicked at the idea of maplestrike having a mate- a different mate than her, with his own kits. she too had an ex mate, but he was dead. she cleared her throat awkwardly and stepped away from maplestrike uneasily. then, her eyes suddenly softened and she felt weak. "you're from wildclan." she felt her paws drop to the ground. "oh my daughter. my sweet, sweet silverkit." she moaned, in emotional pain. her heart split in her chest and she looked up pleadingly. "oh, you've grown. you've grown..."

{tagged: maplestrike, charmshake}

[ luxx, 14m, ♂ ]

"your sister may be pretty, but... she's not like you. you're unique, and i've never seen such a pretty molly." he admitted, smiling at her gently. "you shouldn't let her shadow you so easily, loon."

C L A N
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:33 am

honestclan ( attending ; craggstar, twigpelt, leopardrunner, briarhop )
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

( craggstar ; 35 moons ; tomcat ; nine lives )
    open

( leopardrunner ; 46 moons ; tomcat ; effy, open )
    his whiskers twitch at her comment, a flicker of a smile coming to pass over his face briefly.
    "alright," he answers, casting at look at effy. "once
    again, i apologize for being rude. cats are always telling me i ought to be less direct,"
    he
    says, sheepishly, chuckling at himself.

( twigpelt ; 50 moons ; tomcat )
    open

( briarhop ; 21 moons ; she-cat )
    open
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:43 am

WILDCLAN

COYOTESTAR
      rank leader tags sweetstar, frecklestar
    coyotestar looked down at sweetstar, still giggling. "who said i was trying anything?" she was starting to grow louder but stopped herself as she turned to wink at frecklestar. "but then again, who said i wasn't trying anything?" hearing the mention of her warrior name made her want to swing sweetstar around by the scruff until he couldn't swing any longer. making a point, she lifted an unsheathed paw and started grooming it, licking around her claws on purpose, only stopping to speak to frecklestar. "i brought one clanmate; you should see the whole thing. we might stop by to see drizzleclan, actually!" nothing would be a gathering without skyclan's descendants threatening a war.

CHARMSHAKE
      rank apprentice tags maplestrike, magnoliarose
    the hatred inside of her was now burning. charmshake's eyes narrowed, looking down at the weakest cat she ever saw who claimed to be her mother. times like this made her yearn for bellflower and the city. her city. the cats in front of her, supposedly "family", didn't even know her name. "my name is charmshake of wildclan." she hissed, stepping away from magnoliarose. "i don't know who silverkit is." she hated that name. she hated the name her parents gave her. all thoughts of wanting her family together instantly disappeared, and she wanted nothing more to do with them.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:11 am

D R I Z Z L E

[ frecklestar, 40m, ♀ ]
"visit drizzleclan and you'll find out how we treat intruders." frecklestar snapped, irritation causing her patience to wear thin. then, with overly exaggerated politeness, she smiled. "but suppose you do come, my clan could teach yours some manners. wouldn't want a bunch of mutts coming into our territory and leaving as... well, mutts." she shrugged, making sure to put emphasis on the word mutts. "but i suppose, once a city-rat always a city-rat, right?"
{tagged: pigeonnose, sweetstar, coyotestar}

[ effy, 21m, ♀ ]
"you weren't rude, simply observant. i can always respect the opinions of others." she said thoughtfully, casting an uneasy glance at freddie. she felt like she was betraying him simply by sitting next to this tom; but why should it matter? freddie had abandoned her, when she needed him most. she forced herself to purr to break the awkward silence.

[ freddie, 25m, ♂ ]
freddie smiled at flickershine and dipped his crown toward her. "yes, mothwhisker does come around quite often." then he paused before adding, "i am new to drizzleclan. i followed my mat-, er, my ex-mate. it seems i owed her an apology." he casted a wary glance at effy, eyes shadowing with jealousy as he observed her with another tom. "but, it's a pleasure to meet you."

[ teresa, 29m, ♀ ]

[ thomas, 33m, ♂ ]

[ hemlockbud, 20m, ♀ ]
hemlock blinked at hemlockheart once more, though her attention had been momentarily deterred from the handsome tom. her mother, magnoliarose, was on her stomach, looking pleadingly up at a molly that resembled someone she was sure she recognized. still, that didn't matter; no one hurt her mother. hemlockbud marched over and hissed ferociously. "what have you done to her? if you can't respect her, then do us all a favor and leave the gathering. can't you see you're not wanted here?" she sized up to the other molly, though they were evenly matched, and glared into her spiteful eyes.
{tagged: magnolia, charm}

[ dragon, 36m, ♂ ]
dragon purred gently and licked her forehead. "why are you so happy?" he inquired curiously, noticing something was slightly different about fluffytuft.

[ rowanstrike, 48m, ♂ ]

[ magnoliarose, 48m, ♀ ]
magnolia maw quivered and her mass shook as her kit disowned her. before she could reply, hemlockbud began spitting at silverki- charmshake, and ruthlessly defending her. magnolia struggled to her paws and pushed her daughter away, in an effort to keep the two she-cats from attacking each other. "hemlock, this is your sister. you were separated at birth." magnoliarose explained, though she could not meet the eyes of charmshake. "but she doesn't want us. so let's not get confused and leave it be." the heavily pregnant queen wandered away, shoulders caved and head lowered to the ground. she curled up further away from all the cats at the gathering and blinked rapidly to keep the tears away. oh starclan, why did you bring her back, just to take her away again? what have i done to deserve this pain?
{tagged: maplestrike, charmshake, hemlockbud}

[ luxx, 14m, ♂ ]

"your sister may be pretty, but... she's not like you. you're unique, and i've never seen such a pretty molly." he admitted, smiling at her gently. "you shouldn't let her shadow you so easily, loon."

C L A N
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:16 am

┌───────────────┐

SULLENCLAN
───────────♛────────────
❝ beware their sinister smiles. ❞

attending.
shadestar
orchidmist
vervainstrike
verglascry
swanripple
aniella
frostedpaw

└───────────────┘

shadestar • tom • 32 moons • sovereign • tagged; leaders, open
      Shadestar watched as his clan members began to disperse, shuffling into the groupings of cats that where unknown to them. They seemed relatively brisk, remaining just placid appearing enough to not spark out hosility to the cats they conversed with—yet. He didn't doubt some cat would spur up some rather tenacious emotions soon enough. But for now, the leader rose to the grounds of which other leaders sat, striding past a few with his chest jutted out before settling down to rest on his haunches, his striking green set of orbs staring out in front of him.

orchidmist • molly • 27 moons • shaman herbalist • tagged; open
      Orchidmist sat alone swaying from the groups of cats huddled around her, feeling some of their gazes boring into her. She could hear it, their whispers and snide remarks. The hairless molly couldn't even feel sure that it was infact cats from different clans, she knew about the ruthless ways of tearing other cats down to pull the pride upon themselves was unhumorously sullenclan-like. Just wait till they find deadly nightshade in their food. The unusual molly thought. She then let out a low hiss, flexing her claws as she kept her head down, finding no reason to interact with anyone else.

vervainstrike • tom • 32 moons • admiral • tagged; open

verglascry • tom • 29 moons • combatant • tagged; open

swanripple • molly • 33 moons • combatant • tagged; open

aniella • molly • 16 moons • forgerer • tagged; open
      The amount of cats that surrounded the small munchkin were certainly impressive, yet also admittedly intimidating to the young Sullenclanner. She had been expected to view everyone as the enemy, as though in one second she would have to turn around and attack every one of them. Her clanmates had no trouble with these orders, all of this merely routine now. But, it was simply not in the nature of the shy munchkin molly to feel these emotions— though she knew well enough she had ought to try.

frostedpaw • molly • 9 moons • cadet • tagged; open
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me