1x1 with Lola

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Lola

Postby Lola2011 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Jack Miller
He tapped Chales shoulder. " Chale, geuss who found one of the actual decent girls here." He had Scarlett come up as she looked up to Chale. She smilied faintly as she waved.
Lola2011

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:16 pm

Chale East::Male::21::Human

Chale turned around seeing the two and said: "Okay you win... still suck with females don't I?" He chuckled a bit then waved back to the girl. His face remained slightly serous as he said: "Hi... I am Chale East." His voice was also serous. Well he mostly talked like that unless it was around Jack who he was use to.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lola2011 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:36 pm

Jack Miller
He took a step back to watch the two.

Scarlett Walker
" Hi, I-I am Scarlett, Scarlett Walker. Your friend Jack talked to highly of you. I can see how right he was." She replied back kindly. Jack had told her how serious he could be. That and had forgot to mention he was from a weathy family. So she was kind none the less to him.
Lola2011

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Chale looked over at Jack with a slight 'what now?' Look then he gazed back at her saying: "Nice meeting you miss Walker." He gave a small polite smile.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lola2011 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:44 pm

Scarlett Walker
She slightly chuckled. She was happy to see some decent guys. Her friends and sistwr dragged her there sense they knew Jack was the king of parties.

Jack Miller
He smiled. " I am glad you asked. Sense Tony has a few extra rooms I was think half an hour in heaven. That or I won't be a third wheel and let you two chat."
Lola2011

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:47 pm

Chale gazed back towards Jack giving him a 'don't you dare leave me' Look and said: "You can be with us I don't mind." He looked back at Scarllet saying: "If that is okay with you."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lola2011 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:32 pm

Scarlett Walker
She nodded. " Sure I don't mind, besides I don't know the game he said was." She said smiling. She was carefull to get a cup of the plain punch.

Jack Miller
He gave Chale a ' dude it's your chance! Try to seal the deal, and get her number or more if you're lucky.' look. He hadn't seen a girl be so innocent and be possibly interested in Chale. He sighed but smiled keeping his cool. " Ok then."
Lola2011

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:32 am

Chale sighs a bit looking at Jack getting his massage but returns with a 'how?' he then smiles saying: "Well it's fun to play but I am bad at explaining so Jack should do it... what do you usually like playing?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lola2011 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:38 am

Scarlet Walker
She shrugged. " I don't usually play games. I usually just stand in the back sense my group usually ditches me... B-besides that, I usually like chatting or talking about a book or something. "

Jack Miller
He sighed. " I am pretty sure her friends have played it before." To his surprise she nodded saying her sister was in the group as well.
Lola2011

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Chale tilted his head a bit and smiles saying: "Well chatting about books are also fun... well I enjoy it." He chuckled a bit and looks at Jack saying more in a whisper: "Think there is one for you as well." He then looked back at Scarlet.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me