1x1 » sαкαмαкι and honeystorm » night thinking, day dreaming

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 » sαкαмαкι and honeystorm » night thinking, day drea

Postby princess yona. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:38 am

{Please, if you don't mind <3 I don't feel like typing a lot at the moment}
princess yona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌌 anthony laurens » post one

Postby hxneystorm » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:39 pm

'This was it.
    Today was the day.
    The day I would actually go outside and socially interact with people!'
    Anthony couldn't help but chuckle at his own sarcastic remark as he pulled his hair back into a neat ponytail- well, as neat as he could considering his hair was always a curly mess of which he generally covered with a hat. But, he wanted to look a little neater than usual for today, I mean, he was going on a date. But, he had never met this person face-to-face. The struggles of being anti-social and rather awkward meant just falling in love with people out on the street had a very low chance of happening. A lot of his friends, however, suggested he gave online dating a try. Being a bit of a pushover, Anthony had given in, and with the help of his friends, set up a profile for a gay online dating site called Grindr. A bit of a weird name, but, it was popular nonetheless and increased his chances of meeting someone.
    Trying to not let the fact he was meeting up with a total stranger worry him, he sprayed a bit of cologne at the crook of his neck after rolling some deodorant on and slipping on a reasonably casual shirt, of which read 'The best things in life just happen' which he found to be rather true. A pair of golden brown jeans with a pair of white Converse sneakers covered his lower half. After throwing a few bracelets over his wrists, and a small bag with his wallet, phone, and a jacket, he stared at his reflection in the mirror, giving a meek thumbs up.
    "Come on Anthony, you can do this-" he said to himself as he turned to walk out his apartment door, locking it, and began making his way down the stairs, his eyes taking a few minutes to adjust to the midday light that was streaming through the windows.
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me