1x1 with VibrantFeathers

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with VibrantFeathers

Postby Imagine If..... » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:31 am

((I promise I'll make it look nicer later when I'm off mobile. If you want to get your form up.))

Hi Imagine if here!  Im a semi lit player living in the pacific time zone, looking for a equally active partner. Here's a list of some types or Role Plays I enjoy.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Vampire x human hunter ****#
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
■Stagehand x performer ****
■gypsy x mafia heir*******#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with VibrantFeathers

Postby Imagine If..... » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:31 am

Name: Fera
Sex: Female
Mate: Deceased fox named Que
Pups: Three pups, two boys and a girl.
Skulk/leash: Currently does not belong to a Skulk.
Other: Skulk/ leash = fox equivalent to a pack

Last edited by Imagine If..... on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hi Imagine if here!  Im a semi lit player living in the pacific time zone, looking for a equally active partner. Here's a list of some types or Role Plays I enjoy.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:47 am

Name meaning Brave, fierce

Gender Male

Age 3 yrs

Species Wolf

Personality Devlin is the most like the silent type, doesn't talk much. Not like he has anyone to chat with, being a loner. This wolf is very overprotective over anyone he is close too. He'd hardly be considered social. He is very caring and loving though, and since his pack was destroyed, he's remained alone. Deep down he longs for someone to love, and protect, as he did his past mate, who was tragically killed.
Last edited by vibrancy on Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:43 am

• Devlin • Male • Wolf • Appearance
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The large brute's ears flicked, as he caught the sound of a rustling amongst the foliage, drifting on the wind. His head turned, and he glanced back, to see if something was coming up from behind. But, not a soul was there. His eyes narrowed, and he lifted his muzzle, sniffing for whatever he might have heard. Then, that was it, he smelled the faint scent of a small animal. Soon padding quietly, stepping over the piles of dead leaves gathered in the forest floor, trying to avoid making noise. His snout was low to the ground. Still following the trail of his soon to be prey. Then, a rabbit hopped out from behind a tree, and within a second it's life ended, feeling teeth clamp into its back. Devlin let out a pleased snarl, having caught something decent that would satisfy his hunger for the time being.

He carried the carcass to his den, sitting back on his haunches as he enjoyed the meal, ripping of the fur and eating the meat. His gaze drifted to his surroundings, as he sharpened his senses for any strange sounds, that could mean other wolves. Which wouldn't be good. Devlin was pretty sure he wasn't on any pack's territory, so he was probably safe. From wolves, that is. Many other dangers still remained, hunters, traps, bears. Life as a loner wasn't easy, and he often longed for company. But there was no way was he joining another pack. Too many flashbacks and memories, of his past pack flooded into his mind when he thought about that. It was very depressing. Having finished his prey, the brute laid down, resting his head on his paws, with a sad look in his eyes. Part of the wolf's muzzle had crimson stains, indicating that he had clearly killed something recently.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:07 am

Fera blinked. Her soft muzzles stung from the cold morning air, and as she lifted her head, her ear twitched as a bird called. The three orange forms curled into her whined as their mother moved to get up. Her legs groaned in the process, but she had no choice but to stand it had only been 3 days sincethe birth of the pups, and Fera was already having to leave them alone for the first time.

Que had died a week ago. Fera had seen the hunters carry him away, her former mate was nothing special. Fera was willing to admit she wasn't thrilled in the fact that her Pups father was the shady Queen. However not many foxes roamed these woods, and Fera was desperate for Pups. For years she had played midwife to other females who needed help through the birth. She had watched pup after pup whine for their mother, and it made her ache for her own.
The sad fact of the matter was that as soon as she had Had children..she was alone when she finally gave birth. Que had at least been a source of food, now she had the safety and feeding of three others to worry about.

It scared her.

Stretching her tired limbs she liked each cub, soothing them back to the lull of sleep. Tucking ferns and brush around them, she emerged from the creek bed cave she had moved into shortly before going into labor.

Fera knew at some point she had to move out. Winter was coming, and the creak bed would freeze over, and the Cubs could freeze to death, so close to cold water. It was yet another problem on a long list of problems.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:35 am

The icy breeze ruffled Devlin's fur, and he looked up at the sky. This cold weather certainly meant the forest would soon be under the spell of winter. Though it was magical, in a way, it sure did cause problems for some animals. Sometimes he wished wolves hibernated, so he wouldn't have to worry. But, that's not how thing were, and prey was most likely going to become scarce. He sighed at this, and heaved to his feet, deciding to head down to the creek for a drink. It was rather far from his den, but not hard to find. His thirst brought another thought to the brute's mind. The water would start freezing soon, making it difficult to get a drink. Hopefully there will be thin spots, that I can break when the time comes.

As he reached the creek, his nostrils filled with a scent of another animal. His gaze turned, seeing a vixen, a fox, a little ways down. He locked his eyes on her, watching her closely. He didn't make a movement, just stared. Having just eaten, he wasn't craving to hunt at the moment, so there was little chance he'd attack her. But, she probably didn't know that.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:47 am

Fera stretched once again, thrashing her tail back and forth as if to try and warm her numb body up. Trotting up the creek bed, she climbed the bed of the small ravine, her nose stinging as she breathed in the crisp morning air.

Fear had not been going long when she realized that the birds had stopped singing. Normally they were't threatened by her, they usually fell silent at the presence of a larger predator. It was at this thought that Fera's hair began to rise on her neck, and her tail stopped all movement. Looking up both sides of the bank she saw nothing.
turning very slowly she saw it. The red splotch of blood that had dried on the muzzle of the vry alert wolf that sat watching her from the bank behind her.

Fera's heart skipped a beat and her ear twitched, and It was the only observable movement for about 5 seconds. They stood like that, staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity.

Her mouth dried and her heart began to beat again. Her cubs...she had to get this monster away from the her cubs. As if on que, a tiny squeal broke the silence that had engulfed them both. One of the tiny foxes had noticed his mother was missing.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:12 pm

He stared inquisitively at the vixen, noticing that she had seen him. However, his gaze turned, when he heard a faint squeal. Pups. The brute thought, glancing back at the fox. She's a mother. At this his heart softened, and he had dropped any intentions of hunting her. Devlin stepped down, onto the bank, and began lapping the refreshing water that quenched his thirst.

Once he was finished, he backed up, and started padding gently towards Fera, not in a threatening way. He wondered where the father was. Maybe he isn't around anymore. He thought, his ears flattening. He stopped, about 5 feet from where the vixen was standing. "Don't worry, I'm not hungry. Your pups are safe." He started, and his mind filled with thoughts of regret. Of course she's not going to trust you. You should've just left.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:48 pm

Fera growled as the male approached, her teeth pulling back to snarl in warning. The wolf was almost twice her size, but Fera was to worried about her kits to bother thinking about the odds.

However as he began to speak, Fera took two steps back, her tale low behind her, as she hesitantly flickered her eyes back and forth, left and right looking for a way out of this. Her ear twitched at his words, and her Fern colored eyes focused on him again.

Fera didn't trust him, but his actions seemed relaxed and his shoulders seemed to be at ease.

"Where is your pack?" She growled her defensive attitude not dropping as she asked the question.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:22 pm

He took a few more steps closer to her, and sat down on his haunches, his gaze still focused on the fox. "Hm, I don't blame you for not trusting me. Don't worry, I'll keep my distance. So, if I do attack, you'll have time to get away." Devlin remarked, sounding like he was definitely teasing, but also half serious.

The wolf then cleared his throat and answered her question. "I'm a loner, don't have a pack. Don't need one either." He laid down, still very relaxed, with non-threatening movements. "Maybe you should return to your pups, comfort them for a moment. They seem to be wondering where you went."
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me