1x1 between VampireMessageNinja and DEAN.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 between VampireMessageNinja and DEAN.

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:30 am

Giles snorted. "Too loud? You are aware that there's a thing called 'silencer' these days, yes? Guns are a lot quieter now than they were several years ago." He picked up a gun and aded a silencer to it, then twirled it around and handed it to Spike, handle first. "Be careful, those guns have wooden bullets in their magazines", he warned before he handed him a stake as well. "Give me a few, Dawn doesn't have any experiences with weapons of any kind.. That I know of. Which is why going on a patrol with her is a bad idea."
The Watcher turned around.. And saw that the girl had found out how to release the safety catch. "Good lord, Dawn! Be careful! It's not a toy!"
My Lights are: OFF!
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:23 am

"A what?" Spike frowned and took the gun, studying the silencer at the end of it like he'd never seen one before. "I haven't used a gun in a long time. Not sure how sharp my aim will be." He said, shoving it into the waistband of his pants. He eyed the stake warily, but took it, keeping its point away from him. "No turning back now. Her mum said it was alright since you're going." He said, turning to watch Dawn with the gun.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:50 am

"A silencer", Giles repeated patiently. "It reduces the noise and muzzle flash. Your ears are more sensitive than mine, of course, but I am sure that, if compared directly, you would notice a difference between a weapon with a silencer and one without as well." Rolling his eyes at Spike's choice of storage, the Watcher threw a pistol belt at him casually. "Your pants are an extremely bad place to store firearms. And you'd better be sure about your aim when you point it anywhere near Dawn and me. "
He pushed the muzzle of Dawn's pistol away, which had been too close for comfort. "Careful, Dawn. You would just need to pull the trigger now, it might be wise not to point it at people you don't want to hurt." Carefully adjusting her grip on the weapon, the man tried to give her some advice. "Make sure you stand firmly. One foot in front of the other and make sure they are far enough apart. The firepower is whacking great." Dawn rolled her eyes at the British slang, but didn't say anything to correct him. She was glad that he didn't just send her out without an introduction to the weapon.
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:04 pm

"Very interesting indeed. I'm surprised I didn't know about these things a long time ago." Spike mumbled, shrugging. As Giles tossed the belt at him, he let it fall to the floor, raising an eyebrow. "I don't need that. I probably won't even use it. I prefer using my hands." He waved the man off, plopping down on the arm of the couch. He hummed and swung his feet back and forth, watching Giles show her how to use the gun. "I think she's got it, don't you? We should get going, yeah? Lots of baddies to kill, lots of babies and puppies need saving." He said, hopping off the couch and heading for the door.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:30 am

"Well, it was invented in 1902, but back then it wasn't as common as it is now." Giles sighed exasperatedly. "You will be glad that you took the gun with you. And since I think that you would rather keep certain parts of your body, I would suggest you put on that belt. There have been.. accidents.. because of similar storage, and since wooden bullets can cause a lot of damage to you I thought you would take it more seriously."
Giles showed Dawn some more things. "You just want your beer as soon as possible. Tell me, if you think you are ready: How many bullets are in that magazine? And where are your bullets with which you plan on reloading the gun?" With a quick hand movement, the door got locked before Spike could open it. "Wait. We can definitely afford spending time on this."
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:22 am

Spike blinked and looked down at the belt, biting his lip. "Fine, I'll use it. Relax, will you?" He sighed and picked it up, fixing it around his waist. Then he stuffed the gun into it, before resting his hands on his hips. "Happy now?" He mostly ignored Giles questions, until the door was locked. Frowning, he turned around. "I don't know, and I don't care. If we don't leave soon, I'm staying and you two can go by yourselves." He said, moving to sit on the couch next to Buffy's sleeping form.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:25 am

The Watcher nodded, satisfied that Spike did what he was told. "Much better. And I am calm. Just don't feel like explaining to an ambulance man why you don't have a pulse while they try to restore you." Giles handed Dawn some bullets. "You better listen as well, Spike, this could be important. These guns use common 9 x 19 mm bullets, like they are also used in machine guns. The magazine can hold 15 bullets, if it's empty you need to reload, hence the additional bullets. There should be a crate in the trunk, Spike, go and get yourself a handful, at least. There's a little pocket for those at your belt."
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:49 pm

"I've never needed an ambulance, and I never will. I know what I'm doing." Spike said with a little huff. He listened to Giles quietly, one eyebrow raised slightly. He didn't say anything else, just wanting to leave, and left to get some extra bullets. He scooped up a handful and fit them all into his belt, then returned to his spot on the couch. "This is ridiculous. It's also the last time I go patrolling with you."
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:13 am

"You are ridiculous, William. You may be a vampire, but even you are not invincible. You should use a chance to to take more weapons with you if you get it, instead of acting all tough." Giles hummed a little and pushed his glasses further up his nose. "Buffy doesn't like machos, if that's what you are trying to prove. She is trying to give you the chance to reform yourself. Which is why you will patrol with me again." The Watcher helped Dawn store her pistol, then headed for the door. "Although I don't want you to either, believe me."
Xander appeared from upstairs. "Hey, G-Man, you going to patrol now? I'm coming with you, I'm sober enough." But not good enough, Giles thought, feeling guilty immediately afterwards. While Giles wouldn't voice it, Spike probably wouldn't be able to resist teasing Xander. "No, Xander, you go rest some more while we work on turning Sunnydale into a place where you can take an evening stroll without getting attacked by demons. We will be fine."
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:42 am

"I'm not trying to act tough. I don't need to. All I'm saying is, I can handle a few vampires and demons without a problem. And I will not patrol with you again. Next time I'm going with Buffy. And just Buffy. No one tagging along or whatever." Spike waved Giles off, subtly puffing out his chest. He was about to follow to the door, but looked behind him when he heard Xander. "Let him come, Rupert. Buffy says he's useful. Maybe he can prove that. Besides, the more the merrier, right?"
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me