Kidnapped (HP) [1x1 - The Moon Gazer & 200765]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Kidnapped (HP) [1x1 - The Moon Gazer & 200765]

Postby 200765 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:54 am

After Voldemort's revival, female students are disappearing from Hogwarts. Dumbledore calls two students—Draco and Gabriella—to work together to find out who has been kidnapping the students. Though they are both stubborn people and dislike each other, they will will have to work together.

When they find out that Voldemort is behind the kidnapping, they start to search more desperately for the missing girls. But with the risk of Draco being found out by the Death Eaters, and the fact that those who assist in kidnapping can't say a word, how can they succeed?

•°•°•°•
Roleplay between ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ and 200765. Please don't post if you aren't one of us. Feel free to read along!
•°•°•°•

Draco Lucius Malfoy ll Male ll 16 ll Slytherin ll Pure Blood ll ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~
Myra "Rosie" Suniren ll Female ll 16 ll Ravenclaw ll Half Blood ll ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~

Gabriella Risa Marshall ll Female ll 16 ll Gryffindor ll Muggle Born ll 200765
Kyle John Richmond ll Male ll 17 ll Slytherin ll Pure Blood ll 200765
Last edited by 200765 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Draco Malfoy & Myra Suniren

Postby ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:59 am

✦ ℳ𝔂𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓻𝒆𝓷 ✦

"A light shines at the end of the tunnel I see not with my eyes..."

General info. wrote:Full Name
Myra "Rosie" Suniren
Nicknames
Doesn't tend to like nicknames,
but sometimes goes by "My" or "Rose" from her closest friends.
Birthday
May 23
Blood Status
┊ Half Blood ┊ Mother was a witch ┊ Father was a muggle ┊
Patronus
Cheetah
Crush
None yet

Wizard Info. wrote:Wand
┊ Applewood ┊ 9 1/2 inches ┊ Dragon Heart string ┊ Slightly Bendy ┊
Pet
Milky white Siamese cat with olive green eyes named Snowflake
House
Ravenclaw
House rank if applicable
None ┊ Wasn't chosen as Prefect.
Quidditch Rank
Former Keeper ┊ Quit 3 years ago after no longer liking the sport.
Favorite subjects
┊ Care of Magical Creatures ┊ Astronomy ┊
Least favorite subjects
┊ Potions ┊ Transfiguration ┊

Traits wrote:
Main Traits
Resilient, Companionly, Debonair
+ Traits
Honest, Perceptive, Good-natured, Appreciative.
+/- (Neutral) Traits
Earthy, Moralistic, Conservative
- Traits
Dependent, Impatient, Defensive, Competitive

History wrote:
Myra was raised in a happy enough family, living with her mother, Sarah, whom owns a
wizard pet shop in a nearby almost entirely wizard town where they live that's settled in
a small valley. Her father, Johnathan, whose a muggle and an musician. She also has a
sister named Francine, but she's a bit younger than Myra and is just now starting 2nd year,
also sorted as a Ravenclaw, though this is expected since Sarah was a Ravenclaw as well,
and they generally come from a long line of Ravenclaws with few exceptions of some Hufflepuffs.

Unfortunately, Myra was a bit late in learning that she was a witch since the evidence of this
being true didn't begin to resurface until she was 11, a month before her 12th birthday so she
had accidentally missed an entire year of school. But everything was rearranged for Myra to
come to Hogwarts and for her first year to double up on her homework so she could catch up
to 3rd year the next time she returned to Hogwarts which worked out and is now well
caught up with everyone else. Some made fun of her during this time, since false rumors
were spreading that she did so bad in her tests that she had to be held back a year.
But she caught everyone by surprise when she did quite well on her O.W.L and is now
not overwhelmed at all by doing extra work.

"But with my soul..."

Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ

"Honestly, if you were any slower..."

General info. wrote:Full Name
Draco Lucius Malfoy
Nicknames
Often goes by last name ┊ Despises any other nicknames for himself
Birthday
June 5th
Blood Status
┊ Pure Blood ┊ Both Parents were wizards ┊
Patronus
Ferret
Crush
None yet

Wizard Info. wrote:Wand
┊ Hawthorne ┊ 10 inches ┊ Unicorn Hair ┊ Reasonably Springy ┊
Pet
N/A
House
Slytherin
House rank if applicable
Currently Prefect ┊ In line to be Head Boy
Quidditch Rank
Seeker ┊ Dropped title of Captain for unknown reasons
Favorite subjects
┊ Potions ┊ Defense Against the Dark Arts ┊
Least favorite subjects
┊ Charms ┊ Care for Magical Creatures ┊

Traits wrote:
Main Traits
Clever, Self-sufficient, Judgemental.
+ Traits
Decisive, Leaderly, Precise, Logical.
+/- (Neutral) Traits
Dutiful, Witty, Formal, Sarcastic.
- Traits
Cold, Arrogant, Blunt, Obdurate

History wrote:
Similar as original, but with some small things altered. Some examples are
that he's known Crabbe and Goyle before school even started, Snape being
his confirmed Godfather, and Narsissa recently having severe depression
since his father was sent to Azkaban. The main elements of his history
remains the same. Some other things are changed too, but will be RPed out.

"You'd be going backward..."

Last edited by ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ on Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:31 am, edited 11 times in total.
~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gabriella Risa Marshall

Postby 200765 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:40 pm

"Oᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʙɪɢɢᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴀʀs."

• Gabriella Risa Marshall (Ella) • 16 years • Sixth Year • Gryffindor •
• Muggle-born •

Appearance:
• 5'5" • 136 lbs • February 13 •
• Hazel Eyes • Wavy, Brown Hair •
• Slightly Tanned •
• Slender • Flexible • Agile •
• Swift •
Quidditch:
• Gryffindor Team • Current Chaser •
Relationships:
• No Current Relationships •
Fears:
• Spiders • Rodents • Isolation •
Wand:
• 11 ½" • Willow • Unicorn Hair •
• Fairly Flexible •
Patronus:
• Falcon Patronus
Pet:
• Barn Owl • Athens
Best Subjects:
✔ Transfiguration ✔ Charms ✔
✔ Defense Against Dark Arts ✔
Worst Subjects:
✘ Potions ✘ Herbology ✘ Astronomy ✘
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l

Traits:
+ Loyal + Caring + Brave + Protective + Selfless +
- Rash - Impulsive - Stubborn - Impatient -

Personality:
Gabriella is a complex person, but she truly is a Gryffindor at heart. Mixed with some Hufflepuff traits, she is a loyal and caring person. Once someone becomes her friend, she is protective and will do whatever she can to help out. Ella, as she prefers her friends to call her, is a brave teenager. When facing a challenge, she is stubborn and will not back down from it. She's sometimes rash and impulsive as a result of her protectiveness. Her caring attitude towards people is what makes her selfless. When people—even strangers—are in need, she willingly sacrifices time, effort, and money she can spare to help out.

History:
Growing up in a Muggle household has made it difficult for her transition to Hogwarts. Just the news of finding out she is a wizard had really shocked her whole family, causing them to be afraid of her. They sent her off to the school without any extra money and little support; they only gave her enough money to buy her school materials. This has continued every year Ella has been in Hogwarts. Unless if she gets a summer job, she has very little money and is often teased/bullied by richer, meaner wizards for it. Her family's rejection doesn't seem to faze her. She's still kind and friendly but fears that her friends will betray her and find something wrong with her, just like her family did.
Last edited by 200765 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kyle John Richmond

Postby 200765 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:54 am

"Doɴ'т вe αғrαιd тo ɢιve υp тнe ɢood
αɴd ɢo ғor тнe ɢreαт."
• Kyle John Richmond (Kai) • 17 years • Sixth Year • Slytherin • Pure Blood •

Appearance:
• 5'9" • 170 lbs • July 21 •
• Brown Eyes • Dark Blonde Hair •
• Freckles on Face •
• Muscular • Strong • Wiry •
• Nimble •
Quidditch:
• None •
Relationships:
• No Current Relationships •
Fears:
• Drowning •
Wand:
• 9" • Ash • Dragon Heart String •
• Rigid •
Patronus:
• Unable to Produce a Patronus •
Pet:
• Chameleon
Best Subjects:
✔ Astronomy ✔ Potions ✔
✔ Defense Against Dark Arts ✔
Worst Subjects:
✘ Charms ✘ Herbology ✘ Muggle Studies ✘
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l

Traits:
+ Cunning + Observant + Resourceful + Strategic + Independent +
- Manipulative - Blunt - Ambitious - Selfish -

Personality:
Kyle is can be considered a constant strategist who manipulates his surroundings so it fits his needs. He has a way with words that can convince others to do things. Because he is so observant, he can easily use his knowledge of people's strengths and weaknesses to his advantage. Kai is an ambitious and selfish person. He plans on doing well in the wizard world when he graduates from Hogwarts. He has set the bar high for himself, hoping to work for the Ministry of Magic.

History:
Ever since he was a child, Kyle was told that he was to do great things and that had the ability to use others to get to the top. His wealthy and influential family has ties with famous wizards all around the globe. This has allowed Kyle to meet important wizards throughout the seventeen years of his life. His family has become protective of him as the news about Voldemort increases, and Kyle himself would never support Voldemort. He believes that working for him would limit his freedom and that he'd never forgive himself if he hurt one of his classmates—evidence that he isn't all evil.
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Draco & Myra Reply #1

Postby ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:57 pm

Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ
Male 16 Years old Slytherin
Tags: Dumbledore (Temporarily RPed for sake of plot) ~ Otherwise open ~

Draco instinctively steps quietly along one of the great long hallways, muffled noises
could be hard from doors as he moved by them, not taking any heed to pay attention to them,
there was something of much greater importance that completely takes hold of his mind, his
thoughts direct to a letter he gripped tightly in his left hand, as he was trained to always have
his wand casting hand free in case of a sudden unexpected attack. The contents and the arrival
of that letter were rather vague.

A young Hufflepuff, obviously bubbling with excitement of doing something important tossed
him over the letter at breakfast that morning, "Dumbledore wanted me to give this this to you."
She spoke in a high pitched voice and hastened away from him, clearly intimidated, Draco replied
with no word of thanks, and stared at the letter with a blank, almost anxious expression, his face
slowly turning paler than it already was, This isn't possible. He can't know about
what I was doing, about my mission.
He wondered with horror, could he
have already failed? No, he's just some muggle-loving old man. I'm a prefect, he
probably just wants to inquire about something.
He attempted to reassure himself, but
he still felt a lump of anxiety in his stomach regardless. Goyle, being the loud mouth he was, bellowed
loudly at eventually noticing the mysterious letter, "Hey guys! Draco's got a letter from Dumbledore!"
Draco elbowed him hard, "Shut up, Goyle, it's personal business!" Draco yelled at
the top of his voice, seizing the letter, sprinted straight back to the Slytherin common room, and sat
down on his personal bed.

Sure that was a bit uncalled for and probably immature, especially towards his friend, but if the
contents of that letter spoke of his mission and word of it began spreading around the school, him,
and the rest of his family is as good as dead. Draco tore open the letter and scanned through it as quickly
as possible, since his next class according to his calculations will be in around 10 or 15 minutes and of
course it wasn't Defense Against the Dark Arts so Snape can't give him an excuse. The letter spoke of
Dumbledore wanting to meet him at his office precisely an hour after classes ended for him, also inscribed
was the password for Draco to enter his office, 'Chocolate Frogs', though that didn't surprise Draco that much
since the headmaster always had weird passwords for his office.

And so the next few hours went on as usual though it was very difficult
for Draco to pay attention well In his classes, he was even asked by
Professor Mcgonagall if he was feeling alright, Draco returning no direct answer.

And so now there he stood, directly at the grand door to Dumbledore's office, already having
recited the password and taken up the stairs, he knocked hesitantly, "Ah, come in Draco,
I've been expecting you. You are 5 minutes early might I add, impressive, but next time,
come precisely at the time I tell you." Came a familiar voice, and the door swung open by
itself, revealing the elderly wizard sitting at his desk, looking over a few odd looking papers,
with Fawkes the Phoenix on his perch, beginning to sing in a curious tone, Dumbledore gives a
slight chuckle, "How odd, I've never heard him sing that way before. Such a lovely tune too, it
appears he likes your presence here. Come, sit down on that chair next to my desk. You must
wait before we speak of the matter though, I am expecting another guest." Draco, having no
idea how to even reply at the moment and feeling weird that he was addressed by his first name
by someone besides his family, glanced next to the desk, noticing a small wooden chair that looked
older than the headmaster himself, he could almost swear that the shapes carved into it were moving,
Draco starts to walk very slowly over to the chair with caution and then stops, Dumbledore laughs
again, "Sit on it, the chair isn't going to swallow you whole." And so Draco sits, gripping the letter
even tighter than before, and an awkward silence ripples throughout the room.

ℳ𝔂𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓻𝒆𝓷
Female 16 years old Ravenclaw
Tags: N/A ~Open~

Myra has just finished going to Astronomy class and
gotten an E on the somewhat unexpected quiz that came up
yesterday, Not too bad, could've done a little
better.
Myra thinks to herself, looking outside one of
the windows while waiting for her next class, since she finished
early, Observing some snowflakes gracefully touch the glass
before vanishing.

Her older cat sat just with just as much grace next to her, it's tail curing over her paws.
Purring happily as Myra stroked her a few times, Snowflake hated being alone in the Ravenclaw
common room, and often meowed loudly while her fellow classmates studied there so she was
allowed to wander around from time to time in Hogwarts since she never really caused any trouble
aside from running around and begging to nearest annoyed student who was in a hurry to their next
class to pet her, sometimes she chased the owls around too but she never had any intent to hurt any
of them, only to play. Myra gave a relaxed sigh, it was nice occasionally to take a break from doing
homework and watching the still snowy landscape, sure she loved snow, but sometimes it just lasts a
little too long for Myra, even the Whomping Willow she could see well from the window seemed to
shudder with displeasure as if it hoped for spring to come soon as well.

Myra quickly realized her Herbology class was going to start soon and began speed walking
in the direction of the little green house though since she was on the other side of the
school it was going to talk awhile to get there, Snowflake whining as Myra began to depart from
it and began to follow, Myra turned around a shook her head, "No, Snowflake,
you can't come with me to Herbology, you'll eat all the plants!"
Snowflake seemed
to understand what her master was telling her, wrinkling up her face in disgust at the
mention of a plant, and began trotting away to go bother someone else.

~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gabriella & Kyle [#1]

Postby 200765 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Gᴀʙʀɪᴇʟʟᴀ Rɪsᴀ Mᴀʀsʜᴀʟʟ wrote:Age: 16
House: Gryffindor
People: Willa, Dumbledore, Draco
OOC: Tee-hee, mine is quite long too!
...............Gabriella laughs at a joke her friend Willa makes relating to Quidditch. Still giggling, they walk down the halls with their arms linked to prevent each other from being swept away by the throng of students. They were heading to Transfiguration, a class Gabriella was looking forward to, when a tug on her sleeve stops her. Turning, she looks down at a young boy, shifting a little bit on his feet. "Hello," she says kindly, wondering what exactly he needed from her. Gabriella can't recall seeing this wizard before, but judging by his size, he seems to be a first or second year. The boy looks up at her. "Uh, are you Gabriella?" he asks. "That's me!" Turning to Willa, she quickly tells her friend to go on ahead first as it seems like this might take a little while.
...............The boy holds out an envelope with her name written on it. Taking it out of his hands, she flips it to the other side. There was no sender name, but as the boy speaks, he provides her with the information. "Dumbledore wanted me to give you the letter. I hope you aren't in trouble," he says. Gabriella quickly recalls the past few weeks. She hadn't done anything wrong, had she? Well, there was that time when she accidentally flooded the girl's toilets because of a spell gone haywire, but it didn't seem like something the Headmaster would call her out for. Eyebrows furrowing in worry, she gives a small smile. "Thanks for the letter and for your concern. I think I'll be fine though." With that, the boy scurries off into the crowd and Gabriella turns and heads to Transfiguration.
...............Inside the classroom, she sits down next to Willa. "Well? What did the boy want? Don't tell me it was a confession or something," her friend asks, leaning forwards and resting her chin on her hand. Gabriella laughs, shaking her head. "No, it wasn't a confession. Besides, who would like me that way in the first place?" That comment made Willa snort a little. "Please. Everyone likes you! Anyways," the blonde Gryffindor says, "why did he call you?" Ella placed the letter onto the table. "Apparently it's a letter from Dumbledore." Willa's eyes widen. "Oh no, was it because of the bathrooms? It shouldn't be just you though. I helped to flood the toilets!" At this, Gabriella laughs harder, but stops quickly. She shrugs and tears open the letter, reading it as her friend peers over her shoulder to look. It requested her to be in his office after all the classes were over and provided the password to his office. As class begins, Ella exchanges a glance with Willa, puzzled and slightly nervous. All she could do is wait to see why Dumbledore called for her.
...............Classes seemed to fly by until it was finally time for her to go to Dumbledore's office. After parting ways with Willa, she hurries to his office. "Chocolate Frogs." With those words, the floor starts to move underneath Gabriella. She stumbles slightly and regains her balance. When it stops, she knocks lightly on the wooden door leading to the Headmaster's office. "Come on in, Gabriella." The deep voice travels through the wood and the door opens. Stepping into the room, Ella's eyes widen as they are drawn first to the singing phoenix, its feathers a fiery orange. Then her eyes move to the headmaster, and travel to a familiar face sitting on a chair. Draco? Why did the headmaster need the two of them? She frowns slightly at the Slytherin, but turns to Dumbledore. "Please sit down next to Draco. There is something serious I must discuss with the two of you." Ella gently lowers herself into the chair before looking at the headmaster, waiting for him to speak.

Kʏʟᴇ Jᴏʜɴ Rɪᴄʜᴍᴏɴᴅ wrote:Age:17
House: Slytherin
People:
OOC: Ahh, this part is shorter, sorry!
...............Kyle groans, putting one hand to his head as he walks to Herbology. Ever since this morning, a constant, pounding headache has kept him distracted from his classes. Still, he goes to each class as he doesn't want to miss out and have to do make up work. Such a small thing as a headache wouldn't distract him from learning. He picks up his pace when he knows there are only a few minutes left until the start of the class. Stepping around a group of chatting students, he glares at them for obstructing the hallway. They quickly scatter, and Kyle continues on his way.
...............Stepping into the green house, he stands next to the students lined up around the potted plants placed on a table. His headache doesn't improve his mood as Herbology is his least favorite (and worst) class. Professor Sprout starts talking and Kyle tunes her out, more concentrated on the buzzing in his head than the lesson. It wouldn't hurt to ignore the teacher for this class, he'd be able to make it up later anyways.
...............His headache intensifies and his vision seems to tunnel in front of him until everything goes black. It seems that he is hallucinating or daydreaming. A figure moves out of the darkness and immediately, Kyle recognizes who it is. Voldemort. Kyle would have cast a spell on the Dark Wizard, but he seemed unable to move. All he could do was stand there and watch. "I want you," Voldemort begins, "to bring me the half blood girl. The one in your class, the Ravenclaw." Immediately, Kyle knows who he is talking about: Myra. Voldemort pauses, taking a few steps before starting up again. "Bring her to the secret passageway you use tomorrow night. Do not fail." Kyle watches as the Dark Lord turns and starts to walk away. But before he fades back into the dark, Voldemort says in his raspy voice, "And if you mention this to anyone...you will be silenced...forever."
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Draco & Myra Reply #2

Postby ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:49 am

Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ
Tags: Dumbledore (Temporarily RPed for sake of plot) Gabriella (Non verbally)

Draco quickly noticed the headmaster address the girl that had
entered, he observed her for a brief moment, recognizing the girl to be
one of the chasers in the Gryffindor Quidditch team, her name not coming into mind, Ugh, not a Gryffindor...
Draco was sick of Gryffindors, thinking they were prefect in every way, being every
teacher's pet, winning every single house cup. Not to mention the house was Mudblood central
and that blasted Potter was there. He looked away in disgust, praying the situation didn't
get any worse. He switched his focus back to Dumbledore as he continued to speak, his
previously light hearted attitude changing to be more grave, "Now, I am sure you are both
well aware of the mysterious disappearances of students, more specifically, ones that are female."

As Dumbledore paused for a brief moment, Draco began to contemplate this. He was definitely
aware of that, who wouldn't be? The entire school was in a panic, it was pretty unexpected
that classes were still going on like usual. Draco wasn't too concerned about the matter since,
well, he wasn't a girl. And he had more important things to think about anyway.

"I, with my authority as headmaster, have not been able to track down who is behind this heinous crime."
Now that was strange as well, yes Dumbledore has lost his marbles a long time ago to Draco,
But he's the headmaster, he should know everything that's happening in the
entire school.
He continued to contemplate, Then again, he hasn't
found out what I've been doing. But this is a very overt crime happening right now, comparing to me
simply going in and out of the room of requirement suspiciously when no ones looking.

"I have decided I must take action in a different, more discreet way. Since it seems evident
what or whoever is doing this seems to know my every move. And I must ask something
of the both of you, and I am well aware this is asking much. But I need you
both to get to the bottom of this, I will try to assist in anyway I can, but my powers as headmaster
only goes so far."

Draco couldn't even believe what he was hearing, That's
going to ruin everything, is this some way of trying to sabotage me?!
Draco wondered,
hoping that wasn't true, at this point he had to say something in argument, "Sir, I
have no time, just have her and Potter do it, he's your favorite anyway."
Draco spoke
in a tone as cold as ice, Dumbledore slowly shook his head, "I cannot do that, Draco, Harry is on
his own mission I sent him to accomplish you see. I can only trust the two of you to do this."

Since when did Dumbledore trust me? Draco immediately speculated, not
exactly sure that was a good or bad thing.

ℳ𝔂𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓻𝒆𝓷
Tags: Kyle (non verbally)
OOC: Sorry this reply was a little short, should we do a timeskip
for Myra and Kyle's perspective? Since I'm not sure what to really do with them until the next day.

Myra had thankfully gotten to class in time, and curiously watched Professor Sprout
point towards a downright terrifying looking plant with many spikes, it's vines flopping around
like a squid out of water, "Remember class, the Venomous Tentacula is a very dangerous, yet
highly valuable plant. As long as you don't go near it, you should be fine, since it only attacks
those who wish to disturb it. That also means not to make very loud sounds around it either,
otherwise it might shoot a couple of spike pods at you, they are very hard to get off and are poisonous..."

But Myra stopped listening to the teacher after she noticed that a student next to her looked
as if he were in pain, but she couldn't tell for sure so she didn't interrupt the teacher, he appeared
to be almost be motionless, Myra tried to nudge him a couple times on the arm but no clear
response came, What's wrong with him? But before Myra could try
anything else to help, Professor Sprout quickly knew she wasn't paying attention, "Mrs Suniren,
you must pay attention to class, 5 points from Ravenclaw."
Some of her fellow Ravenclaw classmates
glared at her, "But, professor, I-" Myra tried to explain, "If you interrupt
again, you will be getting detention, you know better than this."
Sprout, not in the mood to let her
finish, replied sharply, Myra had no choice but to continue focusing on the lesson.
Why can't she see there's something wrong? Myra wondered,
feeling a little hurt she was just scolded by the teacher for to her no reason.

~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gabriella & Kyle [#2]

Postby 200765 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:19 pm

People: Dumbledore, Draco
OOC: I didn't know what to write
and I don't feel that proud of it.
I hope it's okay though, I apologize!
...............When Dumbledore starts to speak, Gabriella didn't expect him to talk about the disappearances of students. It had her puzzled at first. If he was going to warn her to be careful, first of all, he didn't need to; Gabriella had already heard of the disappearances. Secondly, she didn't see why Draco had to be here for this. She shifted slightly in her seat, eyes still trained on the headmaster, waiting for him to continue. She was surprised yet again when Dumbledore admits that he has not been able to find the culprit. He is the greatest wizard in the whole world, yet he hadn't found out? Then again, as he proceeded to explain why he hadn't been able to discover the perpetrator.
...............Her eyes widen as Dumbledore says he needed their help to find out the culprit. She was about to protest, saying something about why she had to work with Draco, and why she was there in the first place. Then Draco spoke up, voicing part of her thoughts. She takes a deep breath when she realizes that Dumbledore is serious about her and Draco working together. "If you really want us to do this, sir, do you have any leads on who has been the cause of the disappearances? And is it possible for you to provide us a list of students missing, including their house, age, and time found missing?" Gabriella leans forwards slightly in her seat. She has accepted the fact that Dumbledore really wanted her to solve the mystery, and she would do the best she could. But in order to do that, they would need information. Maybe there was something in common with the girls missing, besides their gender. Appearance, age, all those could be important for me and Draco to find out who might be taken next.
...............Dumbledore peers at her before nodding. "Yes, Gabriella, I do want the two of you," here, he turned his head to look at Draco, "to get to the bottom of this." He then moves to one of his many drawers, shuffling some parchment as he looks for the information Gabriella requested. Pulling out a few sheets, he hands it to her. "Take care of this and don't loose it. It would not be good if someone finds out that both of you are investigating the kidnapping." Gabriella takes the parchment, politely thanking the headmaster.
...............Glancing at Draco, she slightly fiddles with the parchments, wondering what they were to do next. Her question is answered when Dumbledore nods at the two of them and says, "I know that if you work together, you will be able to accomplish more than I am able to right now." His eyes seem to crinkle slightly as he gives a small smile. "Best of luck to the two of you." With a few more words, the two of them were dismissed.
...............Standing outside of Dumbledore's office, Gabriella turns to Draco. Hesitating slightly, she finally decides to ask. "Do you want to go over the information today? Or discuss anything about what we're supposed to do?" she asked, gesturing to the parchment in her hand. She was slightly nervous. Though Dumbledore had told Draco to work with her, for all she knew, he might leave her alone and have her do all the work herself.

Kʏʟᴇ Jᴏʜɴ Rɪᴄʜᴍᴏɴᴅ wrote:Age: 17
People: Myra
OOC: Yes, a time skip sounds good! Maybe we
can do one last post each where they go to bed
and wait until Draco and Ella catch up to tomorrow.
...............The darkness starts to dissipate until Kyle sees the potted plants on the table again. He jolted slightly, hearing his name called. "Mr. Richmond? Are you all right? You look rather pale." It was Professor Sprout, looking at him in concern. He swayed slightly on his feet and tightly grips onto the edge of the table. His lips are drawn into a straight line, trying not to show weakness in front of all his classmates. Then they open as if forced to, two words coming out of his mouth. "I'm fine," he lies, though he is anything but. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Myra. The sight of her made him want to puke, realizing just what he had to do. Though he hated being controlled like this, if he didn't obey, he and his family would be killed.
...............A sour taste of bile rose up in his mouth. Kyle felt sick, as if he were about to throw up. Whirling around on his heel, he pushes through the students and exits the greenhouse. Once he gets outside and out of sight from the greenhouse, he picks up his pace, hurrying towards the bushes nearby. Bending over with his hands on his knees, Kyle throws up the contents of his stomach—what little food he had eaten for breakfast. Chest heaving, he stands up, looking around him. Good. Nobody had seen him loose his breakfast. A cold look took over his face as he strides to his room. He had some thinking to do.
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Draco & Myra Reply #3

Postby ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:43 am

Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ
Tags: Gabriella
OOC: Your reply is great! Much better than mine, heh heh.

Draco had already stood up and commenced leaving the office as Dumbledore handed
the Gryffindor girl the parchment, and was already thinking of how to get out of this mess.
Why did he even choose me to do this in the first place? Surely he lied about
trust since he also sent some perfectionist Gryffindor to keep me out of trouble. Even if I
wanted to help, he should be aware I can do these things on my own.
A distinguished
scowl now rested on his face, As he was going to start to walking briskly back down the stairs
he was halted by her question and swiveled around, "It's not my problem,
little girl. If you have any braincells, I'm sure you can figure it out by yourself."

He muttered without a hint of sympathy, and strode away from her as quickly as possible.

I've already lost enough time already today, I'll try again now,
and return a few days later and shake off anyone that might try to follow me later.

Draco reminded himself, the corridors were now quite dark,
some areas were lit by enchanted torches but only near important doorways,
the perfect time to return back to the vanishing cabinet and attempt to fix it
yet again for a few hours and return back to the Slytherin common room to rest.
He pushed himself against one of the darkest areas on the closest wall, if looked
as if he had vanished out of thin air. He then cautiously pulled out his wand, making
motions in the general area around himself but not pointing the hawthorn wand
directly at himself and thought the spell Muffliato.
Thankfully he had been doing that spell so often, he could accomplish it non verbally,
the spell caused all around him to be unable to hear his footsteps and his voice if he spoke quietly.
He thought for a moment about using the invisibility charm he was practicing,
but changed his mind as it was too unreliable. Draco began to
focus very hard on his surroundings, and advanced.

ℳ𝔂𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓻𝒆𝓷
Tags: Kyle (non verbally/departing)
OOC: Alright, sounds good!

Myra jolted slightly at Kyle, since she was able to recognize his name now upon
hearing the teacher speak his last name, when he spoke. She had honestly thought he was
knocked unconscious, yet maybe he was, and just coming back to his senses. She wasn't just
going to believe he was alright, something about the situation was very wrong, and Kyle still
looked very unwell. But very shortly after, class had already ended, and before she could question
him further about what happened, he left the greenhouse as soon as possible and was out of
sight. I'll ask him tomorrow about what happened. She pondered,
when something came along Myra didn't understand even if it seemed meaningless, she had to
find out. It definitely annoyed people, but it was just in her nature, and little things like that kept
her up at night which isn't good for her psychological well being.

And so Myra went on to her next and final class, Defense Against the Dark Arts and
by the time that class ended, Myra was already pretty tired and made her way up the spiral
staircase to the Ravenclaw common room, a bronze eagle shaped knocker began to speak,
"What walks on four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three at evening?"
It asked kindly, Myra smiled a little, "Tough luck, my friend already asked me
the same riddle last week, it's a human!"
The knocker bowed it's head in approval and
the large door swings open, and as soon as Myra went inside, it shuts behind her.

She quickly noticed her good friend, Winona, playing wizard chess with Henry, Myra heard the red
haired Winona shout in victory, "Ha, shouldn't have moved your last knight there, checkmate!"
Henry rolled his eyes good naturally and shrugged, "Eh, at least I tried..." He soon
noticed Myra's presence and waved, "Hey, Myra! Up for some wizard chess?" She shook
her head, "No thanks, I'm pretty tired, you let Snowflake back in right?"
Henry was about the reply until a happy meow was heard from under a large bookcase and the
little white cat, upon hearing her name, darted out from her hiding spot and jumped into her
owner's arms, "I guess that's a yes, well good night you two."
Myra laughed and carried her cat with her to her bed and lied down, struggling to fall asleep.

~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gabriella & Kyle [#3]

Postby 200765 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:49 pm

People: Draco
OOC: Aww, thanks! I really like
yours too. I think I'll be going along with
the Ella-follows-Draco-to-blackmail plan.
...............As Draco walked away, all Gabriella could do was gape at him. He's heartless, she thinks, as she follows him from a distance as she too walks down the corridors. Though instead of heading towards the Slytherin dorms like she assumed Draco was, she walked towards the Gryffindor dorms. Doesn't he care about the girls gone missing? Of course he doesn't. She snorts slightly, fuming. Glaring at Draco's back as he turns a corner, she stops suddenly when she realizes he's going in a different direction than the dungeons. A mischievous glint appears in her eyes. Gabriella decided she would follow him and see what Draco was up to. Come to think of it, didn't he say he was busy? Ooh, what if he is seeing a girl? That would surly cause an uproar. She almost laughed when she imagined Pansy's face. If Draco really was with another girl, Pansy would be devastated!
...............Pointing her wand at herself, Gabriella thinks hard about an animal—finally deciding on a small bluebird—and imagines herself growing wings and shrinking in size. A shimmery red light comes out of the tip of her wand and envelops her. As it swirls around her, she can see the walls suddenly growing taller and taller. No, it isn't the walls that have changed, but her. When the red light fades, her wand falls to the stone floor with a slight clatter, the sheets of parchment floating down silently after. Feeling smug, she carefully picks up her wand and parchments by her talons and hides them in a shadowy corner where no one would be able to find them. Thank goodness Transfiguration was one of her best subjects. A wide smile would have been on her face if not for the fact she had a beak and was covered in soft, blue feathers. Chirping once, Ella the bluebird flutters her wings and flies down the hallway after Draco.
...............After that one chirp, she knew she had to stay quiet. As silently as she could, she alternated between hopping and flying as she followed Draco. She watches in the shadows as Draco stops, casting a spell on himself. It was a nonverbal one, but from the motions and the lack of footsteps after the spell, she assumed it was the silencing spell. Tilting her head curiously, she hopped forwards slightly as she tried to figure out what exactly Draco was looking at. Had he gone mad? Why on earth was he approaching a wall with such concentration?

Kʏʟᴇ Jᴏʜɴ Rɪᴄʜᴍᴏɴᴅ wrote:Age: 17
People: Marcus
OOC:
...............Kyle paced his bedroom, walking from one stone wall to the other. His roommate, Marcus, looks up from his assignments. "Stop pacing, will you? It's getting on my nerves," Marcus snapps. Kyle runs his fingers through his hair, messing it up slightly. He stops pacing though and flops down on his bed, chest heaving with a great sigh. He stays silent as he thinks, pondering what to do. There really is only one option, and that is to obey Voldemort. Yet he doesn't want to hurt his classmates, even though he was in Slytherin. Maybe there would be some way...
...............Pushing the thoughts out of his head, Kyle's face turns cold. It would be best not to think of betrayal of any sorts. Not while Voldemort could access his mind at any given moment. Not when he could be killed for saying a word about it.
...............He hears Marcus grumbling a few feet away from him. Kyle sat up slowly, glaring at Marcus as Marcus glares back. Then his angry expression falls off his face. All he feels is tired and drained. "I think it's about time we go to bed," he says. His roommate nods, putting his books and assignments away. Kyle changes into his night wear, lying back on his bed. Marcus blows out the candles in the lamps and the room turns dark. Lying on his bed, he looks up at the ceiling as he thinks. Will I really do it tomorrow? Is my life worth hurting someone else? Those were the only things he managed to think before he fell asleep.
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x