~ Blood-Stained Glass ~Vampire x Human ~ Acceptance closed

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~ Blood-Stained Glass ~Vampire x Human ~ Acceptance clos

Postby owl0430 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:48 am

--ayumi--
''ok... but... one day within the next few years, i'll let you turn me again. i just want to enjoy it, and then prepare to be turned again. I don't want to leave your side.ever.'' from there she went to go pick a movie.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ Blood-Stained Glass ~Vampire x Human ~ New and Accepti

Postby ~Hinata~ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:58 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
L o g a n
V a m p i r e - A r i s t o c r a t
T a g s: A y u m i
Male| 18| Girlfriend: Ayumi
╚═════════════════════════

Logan couldn't help but smile blushing a bit at what she said. That was the first time in a long time that has happened that it wasn't from embarrassment. He quickly got out some mugs making the hot chocolate. He set it on the counter to let it cool for a moment while he went upstairs and got the comforter off his bed. He carried it downstairs before holding it in one hand and the two mugs in the other trying not to spill it. He walked into the living room and set the blanket down before setting the mugs down as well where they could reach them from the couch. "Have you picked one?" He asked sitting down waiting for her before pulling the blanket up.

P i p e r
H u m a n - a v e r a g e
T a g s : A i d o
Female| 18 | Boyfriend: Aido
╚═════════════════════════╝

She smiled as he lied down and noticed as he feel asleep actually rather quickly. She quickly got under the covers with him snuggling against his chest before quickly falling asleep herself. It had been a rather exhausting day and she didn't realize how tired she actually was until she layed down.

M i k a y l a
T a g s : O p e n
Female| 18 | Crush: n/a

Mikayla walked through the town a wave of relief washed over her. She had been there for the announcement of the new king. Vampire and human relationships were now aloud which didn't really change much for her because she currently wasn't in any kind of relationship but it was still nice. She walked down the sidewalk feeling a lot better. She felt less tense and didn't have the fear of someone forcablly taking her blood. Although, rule breakers were common in this town. She could see it happening.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:31 pm

---ayumi--
she smiled, taking her cocoa gently. ''' yep. i chose a movie. the conjuring 2. I hope you like it. feel free to change it if you wish though. If you want something scarier we could watch the move 'IT"'. you know, the one about the clowns?"'
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:35 pm

L o g a n

Logan looked up at her. "No it's fine." He said happily before taking the hand that wasn't holding the cocoa and pulled her down to sit with him. He pulled his legs up onto the couch bending them setting them on either side of her as she sat in front of him. He grabbed his hot cocoa before pulling the blanket up to cover them both. He rested his chin on the top of her head before sipping his cocoa watching the movie.

P i p e r

She smiled as he lied down and noticed as he feel asleep actually rather quickly. She quickly got under the covers with him snuggling against his chest before quickly falling asleep herself. It had been a rather exhausting day and she didn't realize how tired she actually was until she layed down.

M i k a y l a

Mikayla walked through the town a wave of relief washed over her. She had been there for the announcement of the new king. Vampire and human relationships were now aloud which didn't really change much for her because she currently wasn't in any kind of relationship but it was still nice. She walked down the sidewalk feeling a lot better. She felt less tense and didn't have the fear of someone forcablly taking her blood. Although, rule breakers were common in this town. She could see it happening.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:57 pm

--Ayumi--
she smiled, leaning against him slightly as she drank her cocoa. once she finished it she set it down, and cuddled against him.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:04 pm

L o g a n

Logan glanced down at her smiling as they watched the movie. He finished off his hot cocoa and set the mug down before adjusting himself pulling her against him. He layed down keeping her against himself so she didn't fall off the couch. He reached his hand around the edge pulling a lever so the foot rest would come out so he wouldn't have to worry about her falling. He continued to watch the movie slowly falling asleep as thunder crashed outside.

P i p e r

M i k a y l a

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:08 pm

---ayumi--
she smiled slowly, continuing to snuggle against him throughout the movie. only when it ended did she realise he was asleep. With a small she slowly fell asleep as well until morning dawned upon the city once more.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:29 pm

L o g a n

Logan woke up rather early the next morning looking down at his beloved. "Hm." He let out before remembering it was her birthday. He slowly sat up and made sure not to wake her up before getting up off the couch. He made sure she was comfy before going into the kitchen. Even though he was a major klutz in the kitchen and can't even boil water without starting a fire he was going to make herb breakfast and was going to do it right. He googled a recipe for pancakes before getting started. Everything was going smoothly except the massive mess he was making. Flour was everywhere including a bunch on his right cheek. Then the actual cooking part came. It started out fine but the moment he turned his back the heat caught a piece of paper on fire. He turned around and started freaking out. He tried to fan it but that only made it worse. "AHH ahh!" He said before quickly grabbing the now empty mixing bowl filling it with water before dumping it over the fire. That only resulted in a soaked counter and the pancakes that he already had finished, (which were burnt mind you) were now soaked and soggy. Only to make it worse, his counter was burnt and the griddle Was smoking.

P i p e r

Piper slept soundly through the night until the sun finally peeked through the blinds. She groaned a bit her eyes slowly fluttering open. She sat up yawning quite loudly before looking down at Aido with tired eyes. She checked the clock and realized it was almost noon. They had slept for quite a while, but the day before was quite exhausting. She sighed falling back onto the pillow snuggling against him again waiting for him to wake up.

M i k a y l a

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:20 pm

Aido
He unwillingly awoke, stretching as he sat up. "Morning piper. Sleep well?"

-- ayumi
Though she had been sleeping rather well, she was awoke by the smell of smoke. Quickly she ran to the kitchen, only to find logan struggling to make food. She stood there until he finally got the fire to go out. "Well then. That was an amusing performance. I kind of enjoyed watching that. "
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:32 pm

L o g a n

Logan sighed excepting defeat ready just to take her out when he heard her voice. He jumped and looked at her pouting slightly. "Oh....hey..." he said with a nervous smile before sighing. "Sorry if I woke you...." he said wiping his cheek with his sleeve only to spread the flour on his cheek. "Well, it's your birthday and all and I wanted to do something more special than just taking you out." He said averting his gaze. "But I guess that kind of backfired." He said picking up the plate showing her before setting it back down with a huff.

P i p e r

Piper looked at him smiling a bit as he sat up. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before leaning on his arm. "Yes, I slept very well." He said softly. "How did you sleep? Did you get enough rest?" She asked.

M i k a y l a

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me