~ Blood-Stained Glass ~Vampire x Human ~ Acceptance closed

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~ Blood-Stained Glass ~Vampire x Human ~ Acceptance clos

Postby owl0430 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:27 am

---aido--
'''i will not say i was happy with you, no. i was quite angry. But you weren't yourself and i understand that. I still love you, i just...am angry at the instincts that for now lay dormant within you.''

--ayumi--
''beyond gross, logan. it was beyond gross.''
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ Blood-Stained Glass ~Vampire x Human ~ New and Accepti

Postby ~Hinata~ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:49 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
L o g a n
V a m p i r e - A r i s t o c r a t
T a g s: A y u m i
Male| 18| Girlfriend: Ayumi
╚═════════════════════════

Logan let out a small laugh. "Eh, you'll get over it." He said teasingly ruffling her hair. "Well I need to get back to work." He said kissing her forehead. "I'll be done in a few hours or so." He said knowing it was already around 7 at night but he needed to get it done. He walked back off into the room he was in shutting the door and getting back to work.

P i p e r
H u m a n - a v e r a g e
T a g s : A i d o
Female| 18 | Boyfriend: Aido
╚═════════════════════════╝

She Inhalded shakily listening to him clinging to him a bit tighter. "I know.....I know I know...." she said shaking her head slightly. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry....I don't know what came over me....." she said softly feeling the tears form once again but refused to let them fall. She sighed softly. "I don't want to live like this anymore Aido.....I just can't......maybe I should just....." she backed up a few feet sitting back down on the bed refusing to finish what she was saying.
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:00 pm

--aido--
''piper...logan is working on figuring out that syrum. Once he does...we can turn you back to a human. once your ready. Then i can be there for you during your blooding. You were being blood tortured during your blooding. that only made the instincts worse. that is likely why you couldn't control them back there.''

--ayumi--
she nodded.''ok...but i expect hugs when your done! you've been hiding in there all day.''
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:09 pm

L o g a n

He couldn't help but chuckle. "You can count on it!" He hills red before starting at work again. He was almost there, so close. He was nearly done but there was one more ingredient he couldn't quite figure out. He continued working trying to figure it out.

P i p e r

Piper whimpered slightly pulling her knees up onto the bed. She kicked her shoes off slowly before crawling under the blanket keeping it over her head. "I just want to stay here and never come out." She said her voice muffled slightly before she huffed poking her head out looking at him. "I don't have my bag yet and I don't want to sleep in these clothes again so if you don't get my bag back I'm gonna start stealing your clothes." She said in a teasing manner a small smile making its way to her face.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:30 pm

--aido--
''don't worry, we'll retrieve your things...er...i'll send a butler... for now, the maids can find you something.''

--ayumi--
patiently she waited, drinking quite a bit of water. she wanted that taste out of her mouth.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:22 am

L o g a n

He couldn't help but chuckle. "You can count on it!" He hills red before starting at work again. He was almost there, so close. He was nearly done but there was one more ingredient he couldn't quite figure out. He continued working trying to figure it out.

P i p e r

A small pout made its way to her face as she slid off the bed and stood up in front of him. She stood on her tip toes putting her hands on his cheeks frowning a bit. "Please smile.....don't force it or anything.....but please try to." She said giving him a small kiss. "It just makes me feel worse watching you frown all the time." She said softly before smiling standing flat footed again. "Don't be so serious all the time." She said.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:02 am

I posted for Violet and cyleste))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:19 am

Bump :3))

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:24 am

--aido--
'' i smile when i choose too, piper. I've told you before, i'm not quite used to emotions. Never really had to show them before, so why have them. i kind of, in a sense, locked them away until i found you.''
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:00 am

L o g a n

P i p e r

She frowned a bit her hands falling to her sides. "Sorry....." she muttered. "I guess I just like seeing you smile." She said softly before sitting down on the bed again. "You really haven't in a while and I just......" she sighed softly not even finishing her sentence before running a hand over her hair quickly.

M i k a y l a
T a g s : O p e n
Female| 18 | Crush: n/a

Mikayla walked through the town a wave of relief washed over her. She had been there for the announcement of the new king. Vampire and human relationships were now aloud which didn't really change much for her because she currently wasn't in any kind of relationship but it was still nice. She walked down the sidewalk feeling a lot better. She felt less tense and didn't have the fear of someone forcablly taking her blood. Although, rule breakers were common in this town. She could see it happening.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me