1x1 with 200765

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with 200765

Postby Spock and Kirk » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:54 am

These are the voyages of the
┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ Starship ┉

Hello people of Chicken Smoothie!
This is a Star Trek roleplay between myself and 200765. Feel free to stalk all you wish, but please do not
post unless you are one of us or a mod. Thanks!

For a main plot overview, basically Captain Kirk and an OC are stuck on a class M planet
with a very hostile native species causing the small away team to break away and all
communications with the Enterprise have failed.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
Enterprise
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Captain Kirk

Postby Spock and Kirk » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:58 am

Captain James Tiberius Kirk

♜════●☄●════╗

╚════●☄●════♜

x
x

─ ─༺Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ༻─ ─
━━━━DЇЄ━━━━━

▰▰▰▰ᔕᗩⅤᓰᘉᘐ ᒪᓮᐯᕮᔕ▰

════ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ════════
◖◖◖◖ᒪᓮᐯᕮ ◗◗◗◗◗◗◗◗◗◗◗◗◗◗
▒▒ ✄ ᴡɪᴛʜ Taкїиg днём ▒▒

Thats what I was
● born into ● ● ● ● ☮

ᴇʏᴇs: icy
blue
Hᴀɪʀ: Dirty
blonde
Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴇxɪᴏɴ: Slightly
tanned
ʙᴜɪʟᴅ: Muscular
ʙᴏʀɴ 2233 on
a shuttle,
in space
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Starfleet
officer
ʀᴀɴᴋ: Captain

ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: Wynona Kirk
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ: George Kirk
sɪʙʟɪɴɢ(s): George Samuel Kirk
Exᴇs: Enough to fill a novel
Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ: Impress me
Cʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ: none
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
+ᴛʀᴀɪᴛs
*Bold
*Brash
*Clever
*Adaptive
-ᴛʀᴀɪᴛs
*Headstrong
*Hot headed
*Arrogant
*Sarcastic
SPACE:
THE FINAL FRONTIER
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ariana May Finch

Postby 200765 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:58 pm

"Redheads are for
those brave enough
to play with
fire."

Ariana May Finch

25 ll August 14, 2234 ll Petite ll 5'2" ll 104 lbs.
Stormy grey eyes ll Ginger red hair ll Fair skin with freckles
Starfleet Officer ll Medical Officer (Nurse)

Alice Finch ll Antonio Finch
No exes ll No current interest

Positive Traits:
• Friendly
• Caring
• Perceptive
• Resourceful
Negative Traits:
• Feisty
• Stubborn
• Blunt
• Moody
Fears/Dislikes:
• Drowning
• Betrayal
• Lies

Strengths/Likes:
• Hand-to-hand Combat
• Taking care of others
"Laughter is not always 'the best medicine',
sometimes it is 'the best disguise'."
Last edited by 200765 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

James Kirk - First post

Postby Spock and Kirk » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:29 pm

♜═════════●☄●═════════╗

James T. Kirk
Single ☄ Where?: Bridge
☄ Mood: Reflective
"Its been almost a year now,
Its hard to
stay grounded when
even the gravity is
artificial"

╚═════════●☄●═════════♜

xxx I had become slightly negligent with my captain's logs. Which was not something that I was too surprised upon as it was not like I had much to report on in the first place. Ever since we first left earth for the last time in what is now going to be our five year mission I felt as though it would be more exciting, more would happen on a daily basis as opposed to spending most of our days at warp reaching for something in the distance that almost began to feel as though it was out of our grasp.
xxxDays seemed to merge together, which was nothing out of the ordinary. I often found myself outstaying my shifts not being reminded by anyone that it was over. Obviously they were all to frightened to say something. Even my Commander often would not speak up and knowing him he was the first one to speak his mind. It was only logical after all, and one could not blame him for doing what came natural. Even though the ship was programmed with different lighting systems to represent the different twelve hour shifts that each and every day went though as time wore on. It was easy of course to loose track of them as the night setting was hardly different from the day setting. I wanted to put some word in with Starfleet about that as they were in the process of beginning the preparations to build another starship. Of course with the Enterprise being away for so long I am surprised that they didn't think about it sooner. I guess with Admiral Marcus out of the way with all the dollars he was funnelling into building his ship built primarily for warfare. At least now with that whole ordeal out of the way I was actually able to get down to what the ship was really built for. exploring.
xxx I leaned over in the chair to check the small pad that I had rested in my lap not too long ago my hand grasped firmly around the cup with the simplistic Starfleet insignia plastered onto the front of it. They came in every single one of the quarters, almost like some kind of a housewarming present for those going on this journey. I finally realized that I had been in the middle of checking over all of the engineering reports from the last week or so, everything seemed to be working alright (Of course nothing had changed from last week but it was a mandate that I check over everything in case something was beginning to go awry and I needed to know about it in one way or another.
xxxMy gaze finally changed from the pages and pages of reports and blueprint settings regarding the dilithium crystals to the front view screen. It had been the same for the last little while. What had seemed like a blur of blue light surrounding the whole Enterprise as she moved through the galaxy. We were on our way to our next assignment and were supposed to arrive within minuets. A sly smirk crept onto my face as I realized that this was my chance, my chance to finally step off my ship and do something for a change. Of course Commander Spock would have something to say about it, many stern words about how I was too important to the ship to leave her bridge in case something went down. The truth was, no matter how good it felt every day to sit down in the captain's chair and to hold the weight of the three rank bands around my shoulders it got dull after a while. The need for adventure still suck with me, and I plan on being able to explore the galaxy with the rest of my crew and not be sitting up in the safety of the bridge. Safe to say, I would never allow one of my crew members to do anything that I would not do myself.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with 200765

Postby 200765 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:01 am

Ariana May Finch
Medical Officer
Sickbay
Injured Engineer,
Dr. McCoy
After wiping the sterilized equipment with a clean cloth, I handed the cleaning tools and needle to Dr. McCoy. An engineer came up a few minutes ago, with a wide cut on his upper arm. He had been cut badly by a wire that was out of place, and the amount of blood that had flowed from his arm was rather frightening. As Dr. McCoy prepared to clean the wound, I gently cleaned off the drying blood, and applied a thin layer of anesthetic to relieve the pain. Moving away from the injured arm to the patient's other side, I took his hand as Dr. McCoy started the cleaning process. "You're doing well. Dr. McCoy is cleaning the wound first, to prevent infection," I said softly. It would hurt for the man—Peter—but the anesthetic should be kicking in by now, and I was helping to distract the patient from Dr. McCoy.

Earlier, before Peter had arrived, I was pacing the Sickbay feeling both nervous and excited. We would be arriving at our next destination shortly, and this time, I was part of the landing party. It was great that I could be there to explore new places, but the real purpose of me being there was to assist Dr. McCoy when people were injured. Hopefully, though, everything would go well, and the largest injury would be a scrape from someone not paying attention to where they were going.

A tight squeeze on my hand brought me out of my thoughts. Peter's face was pale as Dr. McCoy started stitching up the wound. His grip tightened, crushing my hand. Wincing, I started speaking again, trying to distract both myself and Peter from the discomfort and pain. "Dr. McCoy is almost done, just a little bit to go. And when he finishes, you should be all set. Just make sure not to get the stitches we—" I got cut off by another painful squeeze, tighter than the last. Hissing quietly, I caught my breath and continued. "Don't get the stitches wet, and make sure to come back in a few days for someone to make sure the wound is fine."

Dr. McCoy finished the wound, wrapped a cloth bandage around it, and gave Peter some instructions before he left. Sighing, I slowly opened and closed my hand, trying to get some feeling back into it. Smiling at Dr. McCoy, I said, "Well I suppose that went well. Are you ready to go, Dr. McCoy?" I was referring to the landing party. Dr. McCoy groaned. "Don't remind me. I'll be we'll catch some unidentified disease. And how many times have I told you not to call me Dr. McCoy, Ariana? It makes me sound old." I grinned cheekily. "Okay, I won't call you that. How does Bones sound?" At his glare, I held my hands up in surrender. "Fine, fine. Leonard it is," I said, before turning to the window, watching the blur of blue, awaiting the moment when we left the warp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

James Kirk - second post

Postby Spock and Kirk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:08 am

♜═════════●☄●═════════╗

James T. Kirk
Its hard to
stay grounded when
even the gravity is
artificial"

╚═════════●☄●═════════♜

xxx I felt this ship lurch slightly as the blur blur that was once on the view screen immediately cleared showing a large planet. It seemed to resemble earth a whole bunch, with the white colours that looked as though they were cushioning the planet from the dangers of space. There was plenty of blue and green to make someone who was not paying much attention to mistake the planet for our own homeward. That and with some wishful thinking of course as none of the distinct continents were the same at all. "Captian, we have arrived. Class M planet Status; Active. The ships scanners are immediately searching for signs of life The familiar voice of the helmsman who had just taken his hand off of the warp drive. I stood up from the captains chair holding the small mug in my hand after I had tucked the pad that I had brought with me under my arm.
xxx I finally made the desition that I wanted a closer look " Mister Sulu, magnify" I ordered my voice still soft of course, its not like one would want the crew to believe that you were mad at them for no apparent reason. One of the reasons why I disliked the academy. They breed future Captains to have respect for the crew sure, but keeping that stern military cadence was something that they had wanted. Yet another rule that I have managed to overlook. Its not like I was counting or anything, because I would probably easily loose count if I had ever actually decided to see what rules that I had dismissed while at the academy.
xxx The helmsman gave a slight nod with his head "Aye, Captain" was the response I had gotten and it was not a surprising one at that. As soon as he had responded the previous image of the planetoid that had been on the view screen got that much larger. It resembled earth in many ways, I felt a small smile crawl over my features as I continued to study it. I wondered if there was anything on it at all, something that may be welcoming or something else that may be wanting to kill us in an all manor of ways. Great, Now I was beginning to speak like Bones. Speaking of which he was on rotation to assist in the landing party. Being able to see the planet made my optimisms rise even more so.
xxx Not surprisingly enough the navigator stationed beside the Helmsman spoke up not turning around to face me as he seemed to be transfixed with the small pad that was infront of him. "Keptin, we are almost positioned above the planet. Almost within range for the transporters he was still so preoccupied with his work that he never turned around to face me. I was going to have to get ready, first and foremost changing out of my current tunic. I had already ruined one this week and was not too keen on repeating the same action
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:29 am

Ariana May Finch
Medical Officer
Room, Transporter Room
Nyota Uhura
I looked out the window in wonder as the ship left warp mode and the planet appeared. My breath caught in my throat—it looked similar to Earth. As a feeling of homesickness started settling in, I shook my head, ridding myself of the thoughts. A smile appeared on my face. We would have to meet in the Transporter room to be beamed down to the planet (which I had started calling Earth number two). Saying a quick goodbye to Dr. Mc—Leonard, I reminded myself, I headed towards my room to change. Those who were part of the landing party would be called to the transporters shortly, and I didn't want to be late.

I stepped into the excursion uniform, and as I waited for the command over the intercom, I braided my red hair to keep it out of the way. Nobody had spoken on intercom yet, so I picked up a book I was in the middle of reading. Within a few minutes, I was lost in another world, in To Kill a Mockingbird, a story that was written long ago.

A crackle sounded, then the voice of Spock filled my room. "It is time for members of the landing party to make their way to the transporter room. The Enterprise will be within range of the planet shortly." And that was my cue. Putting my bookmark in place, I left my room and hurried to the transporters. Slowing down as I got there, I took a deep breath before entering. A few people—probably those on the landing party—were already there. Seeing Uhura, someone who I had gotten rather close with, I made my way towards her. "Hello, Uhura. Are you ready for another adventure?" I asked, small smile on my face. Truth be told, I was sort of nervous. It was made obvious by my continuous tugging of my braid, though only those who knew me well would recognize that sign of apprehension. "Ariana," the communications officer said, "Who knows what this planet will bring. And really, don't worry. We're all perfectly capable of fighting. Reasured, I smiled more brightly this time. The butterflies in my stomach slowly turned from nervousness into excitement. As I saw Spock make his way towards the two of us, I bumped Uhara discreetly. "Your boyfriend's here for you." With that, I moved aside to stand in the corner of the room. My grey eyes scanned the room, watching as more people entered and as others prepared for whatever was to come.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

James Kirk - Third post

Postby Spock and Kirk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:56 am

♜═════════●☄●═════════╗

James T. Kirk
Its hard to
stay grounded when
even the gravity is
artificial"

╚═════════●☄●═════════♜

xxx It was time for me to step off of the bridge as the ship had begun to get closer and closer to the planet. "Mister Sulu, you have the con" Was my command not quite awaiting an answer but I knew that I would get one sooner or later as it was what was considered to be normal. I headed right over to the turbo lift not wanting to waste any time I was actually going to be able to step off of the ship for a little while. I pressed one of the three buttons on the left which would take me to deck six, where my quarters were. No matter how good of a hostess that she has been for the last little while, the same view on the Enterprise got old after a while and for now I would actually have the ability to set foot somewhere where the gravity was not artificial. I was looking forward to not having to rely on any sort of life support systems as well, having to rely on something being in repair keeping you alive was always worrisome. Even if there were different failsafes to make sure that it was always kept up and running there were backdoors to most of them. I am not even sure why they were programmed in the first place.
xxx After the turbo lift had made its way to the desired floor and the doors swung open i walked back out still clutching my mug in my right hand. After all it still had a little bit of cold coffee left in it after I had proceeded to get caught up in what I was reading instead of actually drinking it. I strolled down the hallway still not hearing anything over the main systems, obviously Ensign Chekov was still getting the ship into place so that we would be able to beam down without a hitch.The spot on the planets surface that the party was beaming down onto had already been chosen a little while ago by us in a meeting. There was practically no one else in the hallway as I presumed that they were all at their stations. It was technically some portion during the day as opposed to it being nighttime when most returned back to their quarters. I rounded the last corner and walked through the door without need of nocking.
xxx The room was just as I had left it, my bed still in disarray from not making it this morning. It was always something my mother had nagged me out doing every single morning in a feeble attempt to try to get me into doing it out of some sort of habit. It never worked of course, and even to this day making my bed is something I am never bothered to do. I made it to the far corner of my quarters putting both my mug and the pad down making sure that it was closed and shut off. Its not like I am worried about any onlookers snooping around on it. It is nothing to exciting, just a bunch of reports and things I need to look over that I have been neglecting.
xxx My first task before I was going to go on the away mission was going to be getting ready to go. I had a survival suit, it was made up of a navy blue coat with three gold pieces on the shoulders and last but not least a command insignia on the traditional left hand side. I wore the same kind of boots that I already had on as the regular ones that were intended for the ship were nothing too comfortable as opposed to their name which suggested that they were like putting on slippers. I slipped on the pants before taking off my tunic, quickly replacing it with a black undershirt. The coat was last of course, Along with the belt that I had which continued a phaser, a tricorder and a communicator which may come in handy. The scans for signs of life all came out to be negative but since the planet was class M there was a chance for some kind of life to be living underground. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. I pushed my hair back and smiled slightly. Its go time.
xxx I left my quarters promptly making my way back to the turbo lift. It was time to go, to leave the Enterprise for the first time in a few months. We have had missions but most of them have been involving other ships and border disputes within Federation space. Its never been fun to have to play the mediators with two Captains that were acting like children. I stepped into the turbo lift as soon as my Commander spoke over the systems with a slight crackle. "Its time for members of the landing party to make their way to the transporter room. The Enterprise will be within range of the planet shortly" It abruptly cut off as what I had expected. I had pushed the button to head down to the engineering deck fifteen. The one with the transporter room, there were two others on the enterprise as well but they were only to be used for cargo having not been tested with humans. I didn't particularly want any of my crew members to be spliced because of the faulty transporter.
xxx The turbo lift stopped and the doors opened again this time to more people walking around the excitement filling the air. Exploration always landed everyone with some kind of excited glow about them. I finally stepped into the transporter room Scotty standing up. "Finally Captain, took you long enough" His signature accept sticking out like a soar thumb. I only felt myself smirk slightly.
xxx I wanted to make some kind of a witty comment but held myself back. "Good to see you too" Keenser was beside him, I was not surprised of course. That little tick-tack eyed alien never left the Engineers side as far as I was concerned. Ever since I had first met the two I had never seen them apart. Somedays I wished that I had a friendship like that, the closest one that I had that was even close to that was with my commander. Of course he was not joining us on the mission, this was discussed a long time ago. I stepped in front of the pad waiting for him to scald me in some sort of way, or give me a warning to not embark on this mission.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:11 pm

Ariana May Finch
Medical Officer
Transporter Room
As the final preparations were under way, I fingered the phaser on my belt, then my hands went over to the sheathed knives. Although phasers were easy to use, especially for longer distance, I preferred the knives. I liked to fight 'up close and personal'. My size wasn't an advantage when in a fight of just strength, and if most people got a hold of my wrists, I wouldn't be able to escape. Despite my height, I was light on my feet, and agile. In hand-to-hand combat, I was the type of fighter to jump in, strike, and jump back out. Having nothing better to do as I waited, I stretched my legs, doing lunges to warm up my calves. Although it was reported that no life forms were found on Earth number two, it was best to be prepared.

Standing up straight, I looked out a small window at Earth number two. As the ship drew closer, I noticed more differences between the planet and Earth. For one, the continents were different. The land seemed to be closer together, and not spread out and separated. Recalling a history lesson, it was similar to the land mass called Pangea—the name of the large land mass before the tectonic plates started making the continents into what they were today. Maybe give Earth number two a couple hundred thousand years, and the continents would become more separated and prominent. But for now, the land closer together was a good thing. My mind wandered off to what we might find on the planet. If there was no life forms, would they find mutated species of plants? Some huge, underground rat? Reading all those science fiction and monster books had made me more imaginative, able to come up with many types of abnormal animal or plant that I hadn't seen before.

As Scotty rose, I watched Captain Kirk as he entered. I think he was the last person we were waiting for. Scotty's voice confirmed my thoughts as he ordered everyone to get onto the transporter. "Six people at a time," he said, "Transporter can't take too many people at once." Since the landing party consisted of twelve people, it was a perfect number. The members were Captain Kirk, Commander Spock, Scotty, Uhura, Leonard, a few science officers, engineers, another communications officer, and myself. I joined the group for the second landing party, twisting my hair around my finger as we waited for the first group to be beamed down to the planet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

James Kirk - Forth post

Postby Spock and Kirk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:37 pm

♜═════════●☄●══════════╗

James T. Kirk
Single ☄ Where?: Transporter
room
Its hard to
stay grounded when
even the gravity is
artificial"

╚═════════●☄●══════════♜

xxx As soon as the Vulcan science officer walked into the second group I followed him shaking my head slightly as soon as I stood beside him he turned and looked at me with the same blank expression. This time however, I was able to tell that he had some hints of concern lacing his eyes. He cared about me and I was honored. "Captain, You are one of the most valuable person aboard this vessel we cannot afford-" He was obviously still in mid sentence when I interrupted him making sure that he was not going to go on the same lecture as he usually did. Every single time I decided to partake in something, ever since Khan... Well I'd prefer not to talk about that. We both have rarely spoken of the incident after the mission logs that we both had to submit to the fleet after it was all taken care of.
xxx I only sighed a little putting my hand on his shoulder and keeping a relaxed demeanor about me. "Come on Spock, you said it yourself a few days ago upon inspecting the planet when we had gotten close enough. There is nothing there. And I will be fine." I attempted to reassure him as the first group was being beamed down. I was able to cheat death and its not like I was going to be playing those cards again. Not unless I had to, which sometimes became the reality of the situation. Sometimes the needs of the many did outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one as my commander would put it. He didn't seem to want to argue his point further which was strange for him. He was usually one to drive his point home, especially when it was his nature to assess every single outcome. I cannot blame him for that.
xxx Thankfully I let my hand fall from his shoulder as I got no response from my commander and decided that I had put him at ease enough. Besides he was going to be with me and I am sure that if anything went down all of the people that were on this away team would be able to take anything that came our way. Besides, like I have said before I would never put a single one of my crew in a situation that I would not be willing to handle myself. They were all the best in the fleet and were slowly becoming my family, as my real family seems to have drifted apart. Besides Family doesn't have to be related by blood.
xxx I turned to my right while I was waiting for the first team to be beamed down to the surface and noticed someone else standing beside me. It was strange of course, as I hadn't seen her in the room previously. I must have been caught up with trying to speak with my commander who was trying extremely hard to get me to not join this away team. For various yet logical reasons of course. But Finally I was able to speak with her. The first things that I had noticed is that she is much shorter than I am, which was never a surprise. Her eyes reminded me of a twister, or at least clouds that would eventually begin to funnel creating the signature cloud formation. They were unmistakable, and there had been only one instance where I got a good look at one. It was only for a brief second before my mother shoved me into the storm cellar of course. Her name was dancing on the tip of my tongue; I had seen those eyes before. She was at the meeting and had introduced herself. Just a second ago I was thinking about how much the crew was my family and now of all times I had forgotten her name.
xxx I probably stood there for at least thirty seconds staring at a her as she fumbled with one stray piece of her red hair. I didn't know what to say as I wanted to address her by her name.i guess this means that its time for me to figure this out for myself, piece by piece. I was going to try to find some idea as to what her name could be. Her uniform, the signature color of the Sciences division of course Her insignia showing the medical division. Nurse... Nurse something. Id naturally assume that she was a doctor but applying the fact that we already had one accompanying us on this away mission I figured that it was the only logical option. I mentally kicked myself for that, I’ve been spending too much time playing chess with my commander I'm starting to think like him.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me