τφ When Two Worlds Collide φτ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: τφ When Two Worlds Collide φτ

Postby Kifo » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:30 pm

" No, no. I'm not hurt. A polar bear is made strong... though apparently a zebra is stronger. You boys enjoy your breakfast." Bria reassured the teens before turning her focus on their parents. " Really, it's alright. Hunger gets the best of everyone. Especially growing youngsters. Besides, I've had more than one occasion back at home where I've been knocked down by much ruder people. What happened here was just an accident. And I know that. I also must thank you. that zebra has been giving me trouble. The accident seemed to be the thing it needed to release it. Now, please, enjoy yourselves. I wish to return to my daughter and hopefully get Tasuki to share some of this meat with me."
With that said, Bria picked up the leg that had been giving her grief and returned to her daughter and the blue kitsune.
Theluji, ever the cheerful one, was more than happy to see her back, but she was mindful of the meal that her mother carried as she bounded around. Her own meal long finished, she also seemed extremely vocal.
" Mum, mum. Mr Tasuki was helping me walk on two legs. Look." she called excitedly.
To prove her point, the cub stood on her hind legs and walked around in a circle. Bria lay down the meal before smiling widely at her daughter, pride evident on her face.
" Well done, Panik. You keep practicing and you will go far. But stay within the campsite." She said.
" Yes, mum."
Bria then turned to Tasuki, her smile becoming more gentle. " Tasuki, please have something with me. There is enough here for the both of us."

Jace was stunned for a few seconds, not sure what to do. But he quickly shook his head and chased after Aden and Kurama, letting himself enjoy the game rather than fearing new friends. Anjou watched them as they took off, but he quickly returned his attention to the one he was shielding.
" Ah, you share a name with my uncle. Both my father and my Aunt Kilier, my Uncle's wife, say that he's special. With similar names, I can tell that you're special too." he smiled, lowering his head so that he didn't appear as a threat but so that Link was still out of sight of the meal going on behind him.

----

* panik = Daughter in Inuktitut
Please help these little guys grow

ImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:31 pm

Hearing that the Polar Bear was uninjured, Snowdrift's focus turned solely to his food. Phoenix smiled as he watched his children eat. He then nodded to the older females words as he turned his attention back to her "There are some very rude people in the world." He acknowledged before he bowed his head as the older animal left.
"Please enjoy your meal as well and thank you for taking care of Tasuki." Jordon called after Bria before she nudged her husband out of his bow and the two joined the teenagers in eating.

Tasuki's tails swayed happily as Theluji showed off her new ability. Having so many long tails really helped with supporting the young Polar Bear as she practiced her walking. He really loved helping the little ones.
When Bria's attention turned to him he lowered slightly unsure but at her offer his ears perked up. The sight of the fresh Zebra leg made his mouth water, but he didn't want to take food from the others. A quick glance around though, told him that everyone was happily eating and no one was going hungry for his sake. He glanced back down at the offered share and smiled.
"I would be honered to share a meal with you." He finally responded, bowing his head slightly. He waited for her to start eating before he began gnawing on the leg just above the hoof. He would wait for Bria to have her fill before he took anything more filling.

At the kind words from his new friend, Link's tail began wagging and he offered the other dog a smile, revealing his lack of fangs in a show of trust. "You're pretty special yourself, befriending Shanara as you have. She doesn't play well with just anyone you know. Outside of the family she has only really gotten along with Narcissa." Link commented.
"And Shinobu~" Evie teased and Shanara growled back in annoyance, blushing slightly. Resulting in both Evie and Link chuckling at their cousins expense.

(Shinobu is a lion with a huge crush on Shanara, and she likes him back - but they aren't a couple yet.)
Last edited by Bakura on Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: τφ When Two Worlds Collide φτ

Postby Kifo » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:01 pm

Anjou smiled softly at the teasing. He had to admit, it was cute, seeing love in all its forms. But he also couldn't help the ache it brought to his own heart. Nor could he hide the slight sagging of his ears as the thought of Magnar invaded his head. Another glance at the three smiling faces (no matter how embarrassed one was) told him, though, that he needed to focus on the happiness and not the sadness. So he wiped at the top of his muzzle and gave a small huff at himself before deciding he needed to focus on what the others were talking about.
" It's more like Shanara wouldn't let me not be her friend." He amended softly but still loud enough to be heard.

Bria smiled at the kitsune's words before managing to take a large chunk off the top of the leg and pulling away with it. She then nudged the remained of the meal towards Tasuki, a clear indication that he was to have the rest. Of course, she made sure to keep an eye on her daughter as she ate, but she mainly enjoyed the time that was spent just eating with Tasuki, no matter how quiet it turned out to be.
Please help these little guys grow

ImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me