High school for the arts

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: High school for the arts

Postby art_dancer » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:06 am

Slowly nodding at his words, I hand him his keys. I felt terrible. My best friend, how could she do this to me? I felt a few tears trail down my cheeks, but I quickly wipe them away. "Yeah, I guess that sounds like fun," I tell him softly when he says about doing something together. "Don't worry, I'll make sure she doesn't bother you anymore."
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:16 am

"It is not so much her bothering me. I just don't want her hurting you and using me to do it. I also wanted you to know because I felt it was important you did." He said and took the keys and set them on the table. He gently lifted her chin and kissed her. "What do you want to do? We can do something normal couples do and go bowling or the park... or anything really. I just want to spend time with you." He said.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:40 am

"I think it's a little late for that," I mumble, letting out a sigh. I smile a bit as he kisses me, kissing him back. When he says about doing something normal couples do, I nod, saying, "okay. Going for a walk in the park sounds nice."
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:48 am

"I know it is a little late but I really don't want it to happen again. We can go for a walk. That would be fine." Eric said and smiled a little at her. "Let's get going love." He said and stood and took her hand. He looked at her and then started out of his room after grabbing the keys to his car. He put on his shoes and started outside.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:45 pm

I didn't say anything because I was afraid I might start crying, and I didn't want to start crying in front of Eric over something so silly. It was just high school drama. High school drama that I had managed to avoid until now. I guess that's what happens when you date the most popular guy in school. Following him out with his hand in mine, I tell him softly, "you really are my best friend."
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Eric smiled holding her hand. He laced their fingers together. "You are my best friend too." He said and kissed her forehead as he walked. "Do you want to drive to the park and then walk around or walk to the park?" He asked her. He really did not care what they did. He also hated that she had to be taken into a bunch of drama just for dating him. He wished that he was not popular so that she would not have to deal with this anymore. Before she had got home, he had thought about even breaking up with her so he would not be the cause of anymore pain. He sighed as he thought about it.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:43 pm

"Good, who needs other best friends when we have each other, right?" I say, but I know I didn't mean it. I was just mad at Izzy, and I'd talk to her about it later. We'd get through it, we always did, and we stayed friends, but it'd be hard to forgive her for this. There were plenty of guys at my old school she could date, why did she have to try to take my boyfriend? Seeing Eric deep in thought, I squeeze his hand. "Hey," I say softly, "I love you, and I wouldn't change a thing about any of this, okay?"
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Eric smiled a little when she said that they only needed each other. "I wish that were true but you need someone to talk about me with." He said jokingly. He looked at her. "I just can't help but think that everything would be so much easier for you if we were not dating. The girls at school would not pretty much hate you all of the time, you would be able to stay in the background like you like. With me, you can only ever be in the spotlight...that is just how it is. Plus, none of this would have happened..." He said looking at her. "You would not be mad at your best friend because of me." He added.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:05 am

"Yeah, I have to be able to complain about all the stuff you do that annoys me," I tease him. Listening to him, I stop, turning to face him. "Yes Eric, I like hiding in the background and not drawing attention to myself, but I love you more. I know you can't help that you're popular, and that's okay." When he says that I wouldn't be mad at my best friend right now if it wasn't for him, I shake my head. "And you wouldn't have gotten mad at your best friend if it wasn't for me. If you hadn't met me, then you and Lexie would happily be together and leads in the play." After a few moments, I answer the question I hadn't before saying, "we can walk to the park."
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:10 am

Eric laughed a little bit. "I know and that's okay... I think...." He said jokingly when she talked about talking about him. "I am glad that you love me more because I am crazy about you." He said smiling as he walked. "Actually, I still would have gotten mad at Lexie for trying to date me when I just want to be friends. We would have unhappily had the leads in the play." He said smiling a little at her. "So don't blame yourself for that." He added and kissed her cheek. He walked to the park and started to look around. He thought it was really nice out and he was glad for that.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me