Pokemon 1x1 - Wolfan Terror and ~NatureSword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Pokemon 1x1 - Wolfan Terror and ~NatureSword~

Postby Wolfan Terror » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:18 am

Shen had his arms crossed, looking down at the floor. "I hated that. I hate scaring people. I'm not like that!" He wasn't really addressing Roxy, more talking to himself. "Is it bad that I kinda enjoyed frightening him?"

Kai didn't dare to open his eyes, even when he could feel the light seeping in. Someone was clutching him, and he didn't know who, but he clung onto them anyway, not letting go for a second. He was still trembling as he tried to get the fear to leave himself, starting to cry ever so slightly.
ImageImageImageImage
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:39 am

Roxy frowned a bit when Shen wasn't calling back to her and frowned even more when she heard him talking to himself. Following his voice, she suddenly ran through the bushes and hugged him,"I-I'm sorry....." She whimpered softly.

Mel gently rubbed Kai's back in a soothing motion,"Shhh..... It's okay....." She whispered.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:47 am

Shen looked at her with slight alarm, before sighing, joining in on the hug. "It's not your fault. It was the only way we could think of to get him to leave the village alone... And even that didn't work."

Kai slowly began to stop shaking, his eyes starting to dry up as he finally opened them. As the sunlight momentarily blinded him, he noticed who has hugging him, and frantically pulled himself away from Mel, crawling backwards away from her until he was stopped by the trunk of a tree. "You... Why are you doing that?" He said as he sniffled, wiping away the remains of tears as he tried to compose himself. "I'm your enemy."
ImageImageImageImage
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:58 am

Roxy frowned before burying herself in his arms.

Mel frowned a little at him,"Not necessarily. None of us were ready for what just happened. And as much as I want the village to be back the way it was, I would never leave a soul frightened or hurt. It's not who I am." She told him quietly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:38 am

"So... are you going to let me go?" Kai said nervously as he thought.

Shen slowly pulled away from her after a while. "Can you... Can you just leave me alone for a bit, I want some time to myself." He murmured with a small frown.
ImageImageImageImage
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:11 am

Mel sighed softly,"Let me think about it." She told him.

Roxanna frowned sadly, but kept her head low,"O-Okay......" She said quietly before slowly turning around and beginning to walk away.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:56 am

Kai slumped slightly on the tree trunk with a sigh, contemplating his chances of getting away if he got up and ran right that second. However, his thoughts were soon disrupted by the voice of Kyurem once more. "I've been thinking about this for a while, it is quite amusing isn't it? Oh, oh, oh! What to know a fun fact? There's a legendary nearby you, and I just now figured it out! Oh, don't worry, its not the fake from before. It's been here all along. It's the one known as Meloetta." He was slightly confused by the more causal tone that Kyurem was using with him, but that confusion was soon overtaken by surprise as his eyes widened and he frantically glanced around, frowning when he found no sign of the so called Meloetta. "No no no, don't expect to find her so easily, of course she's not hiding in the open. She's the girl right in front of you." "What?" Kai said out loud accidentally, maybe a little too loud as he looked at Mel in confusion.
ImageImageImageImage
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:11 am

Mel was taken out of her thoughts and looked at Kai when he spoke,"Kai? Is something wrong?" She asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:04 am

Kai glanced around nervously, hesitating to answer her. Is... Is Kyurem right? I... I don't understand. He is allknowing... But this? Mel isn't a pokemon, she's clearly human. He heard a sigh. "Look, if you don't believe, ask her yourself." The kid glupped slightly, but deciding he should trust the voice, and finally answered her. "Um.. This might sound a bit crazy, but Kyurem just told me that you're apartly Meloetta."
ImageImageImageImage
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:16 am

Mel showed no emotion that he was right, but smiled at him with a little giggle,"I'm flattered, but no. There was times as a little girl I would pretend to be Meloetta, but that was just that. Pretend. But, I do look up to Meloetta, even if I've never met her. She's my inspiration for my career as a singer." She answered him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me