art_dancer and Burrito Bunny

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: art_dancer and Burrito Bunny

Postby Burrito Bunny » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:40 pm

Buck nodded in agreement with Hazel. "And besides, our forces will be extremely well prepared." He added. "We'll have order, and a plan. Augustus's wolves won't have time to converse or organize themselves."

"Very good," Amethyst said. Oh she was going to like this. "Right, okay, here's what I'm thinking. Next full moon, when the moon is at its peak, have your wolves inside the camp prepare for a fight. They can organize themselves and move to tactical positions. Try to block all the exits. Since there won't be any fighting yet this shouldn't be too hard to do. The others won't even know what's going on." She paused a moment, remembering the layout of the camp. "I'll come in through the main entrance and challenge Augustus. There will probably be a fight, but if everything is set right, we should easily be able to subdue the opposition. If Augustus runs away without finishing the fight, and manages to get out of the camp, then we can chase him down."
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:20 am

Oh yes, this was really sounding good. In a matter of days, the pack would be running the way they want. No more pathetic alphas hiding away in their dens because they're heartbroken, no more weak betas covering for them, and definitely no more witches. They were werewolves, only werewolves, and that's how it should remain. Nodding, Hazel reassures her, "everything will be set in place. I know we will have the majority and we will come out on top. I promise you that.
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:28 am

"Good. So I will come to the camp in...nine days?" Amethyst asked, searching for confirmation.

"Indeed." Buck said, nodding. "In the meantime we will instruct the wolves on how to properly position themselves. Everything will be ready for the night you come. Augustus's rein will end!" His lips curled in a satisfied smile.

"Good, good. I'll be getting ready as well." Oh Augustus, betrayer of my heart's fancy, you have no idea what's about to hit you. She thought, the same wicked curl forming in her jaws. "See you then, unless you have anything else for me at the moment?" She rose to her paws, ready to depart.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:15 am

Nine days. Just a little over a week until she would be alpha, and Augustus had no clue. Hazel almost wished the witch was still in camp, just so she could see the look on Theo's face as her beloved alpha crumbled. She nods along as Buck speaks about making sure the wolves were ready. Between Hazel and Buck, the two of them could inform all the wolves of the plan and where they were to go or do. Shaking her head, Hazel prepares to leave as well. "I'm pretty sure that is it. We will see you very soon," she spoke with a smirk.
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:37 am

((What do you want to do? Do you want to role play rallying the troops, or just jump again to a little before Amethyst arrives?))
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:42 am

(( Honestly, I want to start getting into some of the good action lol (not that this isn't good, of course this rp is amazing) unless you had something else in mind that you wanted to do before she came? ))
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:54 am

((Nope! I actually wanted to skip too, so that's what I'm gonna do!))

[Nine days later]

Buck glanced up at the dark sky. Little stars peaked out, shinning joyfully, as if already cheering on the revolution. The moon was what really drew his attention, the lunar light at full strength. Tonight was the night Augustus would fall, and Amethyst would become alpha. Any moment now their plan would lurch into motion.

The brute's gaze search around the camp. He could feel the eyes of their makeshift army rest on him every so often, searching to see if the plan was starting. They weren't being too obvious about it though, which was good. They were all good wolves, ready for change. Ready to see the witch-lover fall. Augustus was tucked away in his den. Oscar had followed him in not to long ago. No one knew what the two talked about so extensively, but it only served their purpose that the alpha and beta were hidden away from sight, one last reminded of their crippling flaws.

Finally his gaze landed on Hazel, the other half of command throughout this whole operation. He tilted his head to the side, trying to catch her gaze. 'Ready?' He mouthed.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:07 pm

(( Yes! I'm excited for this too, but I'm also so ready for the Augustus/Theo drama lol ))

Just as the last few moments of Augustus' rule were ticking away, Hazel's pup decided to act up. He was innocent little one just looking for some fun, but he had the worst timing. "Go over by daddy, I thought I told you to stay with him," she scolded the child. Hazel loved her son, which is why he needed to stay safe. The last thing she needed is for him to get caught up in any violence caused from the revolution.

She finally did get him to settle down and stay in one place, thankfully. Hazel scanned the wolves, making sure the ones she was in charge of were all in place. This was it, the change was finally coming. Smiling ever so slightly at Buck, she met eyes with him and gave a small nod to his question. Oh yes, she was ready.
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:24 pm

Buck smiled back and gave a slow nod. Their wolves saw it. The reaction wasn't immediate, but soon enough a shifting in the pack occurred. The young wolves spread out, moving towards the edges of the camp, especially towards possible exits. Now they just had to wait for their new ruler to arrive in all her glory.
------
"You need to get out more," Oscar sighed with a sad look at Augustus. The alpha was slumped on the floor of his den, wistfully staring off into space. His ear flicked to acknowledge Oscar's request, but they both knew he wasn't going to actually comply. After a pause and another sigh the black wolf sat down. "You are the alpha. You need to rule. I've been trying, but I'm not you Augustus."

"I think you've been doing a fine job," Augustus said. A response from him was rare. Sometimes Oscar felt he was talking to a wall.

"You are my mentor and my leader," and pretty much my father he added silently. "I just want to see you happy again. Happy like before, when you were leading the pack!" Augustus picked his head up a little, scowling, before letting it fall back on his paws.

"I've told you before, and I'll tell you again: there will be no more happiness in my life. I'm not allowed it, clearly." His words were laced with a snarl.

Oscar let out another deep sigh. It seemed that he was doing that a lot these days: sighing. "Something's going on outside," The younger wolf muttered, glancing behind him and down at the camp. "I'll be right back." Augustus didn't respond. Tired of command, but forcing himself to play the role he was assigned, Oscar picked himself up to go calm whatever matter was being stirred up beyond the alpha's den.

((Yes, me too! Lol!))
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:37 pm

(( Oh Augustus, my heart lol ))

The wolves casually moved to their places, not to cause too much of a stir. Hazel glanced back once more at her young wolf, just wanting to check he was okay. This was for him after all, for all of them. For the future of the pack, this is what needed to happen. Hazel returned her focus to the front entrance, knowing that if she even lost sight of what was important for a moment, things could go wrong. And this needed to go right.

(( Sorry for the short responses, I will be writing more when I'm back to writing for Theo, I just struggle a bit writing for Hazel ))
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me