[.♔ lady and the tramp

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

♔. four

Postby demonthief. » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:05 pm

───────────── STILL SOME FIGHT IN HIM.⋆────────────────────────────────────
      To hear his name in such a melodious tone was almost foreign to the male whose mind was still trying to figure out where he had heard this girl's last name before. The small smile painted on her fair face was a pleasant change in mood and smoothly Luther replied to Victoria's greeting "Pleasure is all mine". His light blue eyes shifted to the younger female, Annie, who seemed to have lifted her spirits and he returned the woman's wave with almost a mirrored smile. A deep masculine voice called for the girl and Luther slowly twisted his head, a small smile on his face to see how the older male would react to the obvious 'street raff'. His eyebrows shot up slightly as he didn't get as much as a crooked look from the male, undeniably a little disappointed at that but wasn't one to dwell, his eyes turning back to Victoria who began to chat to Annie about some ball. Luther had never been to one but was once lucky enough to work at one and while he was working hard to serve the fussy eaters, he would never forget the softly glowing lights and the twirling of couples on the dance floor. "Oh, I am sure we will" Luther replied, giving the lady a proper bow in farewell but gave her a quick wink before she wandered over to her own family, similarly unaware of the outcast's presence. Shrugging, Luther hopped off the sidewalk and turned the corner towards the back of the café. He may have a few coins in his pocket but that wasn't enough for him to even look inside the place.

The streets were rather empty in the next street over, most inside the countless restaurants and cafes eating breakfast. Luther almost considered looking in the bins behind the buildings to get himself some food but he still had some pride left and continued forward, kicking a loose stone with the tip of his boot. The stone spun in a series of circles along the ground and Luther bent down to pick it up as it moved towards an alleyway. The sound of rough voices caused the male to freeze for a moment. Those aren't posh accents I hear. Seems like I am not the only one that looks for sport in unlikely places he thought, as he straightened up his tall frame and tried to looked for a gap in the wood that separated them. Pressing his face close to a gap in the wooden fence, he spotted four men who seemed to block out the entrance to the bright street but that wasn't want concerned Luther the most. The men were ganging up on Victoria.

Clenching his jaw and rage bringing to boil his blood, in one a swift movement Luther lifted himself over the fence and strode over to stand in front of Victoria, shoving the man who had his hand on her arm and held up a hand to tell her to keep behind him. "Indeed I am quite pretty but I think I am just too good for you. Don't you have mothers to get back to? I am sure that you will need them after I beat the stuffing out of you" the sarcasm in his voice fading into something dark and dangerous, the characteristic playful glint in his eyes replaced with an icy stare. The man who was shoved back regained his footing and moved forward to stand only a few inches from Luther's face "I think you need to leave" he growled but Luther hardly registered the threat, quickly snapping back with his own comment. "I am just making sure that this lady gets home safe. Did you hear her say that she needed to go home? Or are you deaf as well as dumb?". The man growled and pulled back his fist to land a strike but Luther was ahead of him, throwing an undercut into the man's stomach, a devilish grin spreading on his face as the man fell to the floor with a groan. Icy eyes flickered up as the other men rushed the lad. He ducked the first swing but one man grabbed his left arm while another punched in Luther in the ribs. The air was pushed from his lungs but Luther quickly elbowed the man holding his arm and in the same motion shot it forward to hit the another man's face. Luther's cap fell from his head as the last male shoved him into the brick wall of the alley and Luther growled in pain. Quickly spinning to face the man who only seemed a little younger than him, Luther grabbed him by the front of the shirt, twisting to shove the man against the wall. "Don't test me" his voice threatened before bringing the man forward slightly and then slamming him into the wall, the male crumbling to the floor.

The man who previously spoke tried to get up but Luther gave him a sharp kick in the ribs, the man slumping to the ground again. Luther looked to see whether the other men wanted to continue the fight but two joined their 'leader' on the ground and one had even ran away. Exhaling sharply and feeling the heavy beats of his heart, Luther bent down to retrieve his hat, frowning as he noticed a cut on his forehead bleeding. Digging into his pocket, he brought out a handkerchief and pressed it against his head as he turned to look at Victoria. "Are you alright? Did they hurt you? Why were you even in here?" he asked with a puzzled but concerned look on his face, his breathing still heavy and his other hand resting on his sore ribs. "I thought a woman like yourself would be always be in the sunlight" he chuckled, trying to make light of the situation even though the laugh was slightly painful to pull off.

[ I guess that would be easier cx. Took control over the fight, sorry. I hope you don't mind..]
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

victoria pearl ♔ 5

Postby angel. » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:03 pm

[ tags; luther place; alleyway emotions; scared ]

{{The men pushed her around a bit and laughed, surrounding her. Before anything else could happen to her, Luther came and practically rescued her. Victoria did not delay for a second and immediately hid behind Luther, pressing her back against the wall as the fight began. She hated to see them go at it, fists flying, blood dripping from broken noses, but in all honesty, she just hoped the man she had met was the one that was the safest in the end. Why was did he rescue me? She wondered and flinched as the blonde's ribs were met with a fist. He had only met her once, yet here he was saving her. She had been horribly snobby to him earlier and he didn't deserve the brawl he was in now yet there was no way she could help. Her hands covered her face as she squeezed her eyes shut, leaving only the sound of bones cracking and the heavy, quick breathing of the men. Before long, she heard footsteps quickly scurrying away and she peeled her hands from her face, quickly seeing that Luther was bleeding. Victoria's green eyes met his ice blue orbs quickly while her head nodded, unable to say anything at the moment. She swallowed the lump in her throat and reached up, taking the handkerchief in her hand gently and stepping closer and leaning up on her tiptoes to look at the wound on his forehead before she pressed the fabric against it lightly. "I don't think it will need stitches," she said quietly before her brows furrowed together. "I'm okay, no no, they didn't hurt me. I can't say the same for you though." She couldn't help but let out a quiet laugh at his comment. "You'd think I'd be smart enough to remember that," she retored before checking the wound again, seeing as the bleeding was slowing down.

"Why did you do that for me?" She asked quietly, being so close she felt like she would be loud otherwise. Her breathing was shallow and shaky but she remained calm with a composed posture. "I mean, after how I acted towards you earlier, I would have left me here." Her head hung down and she bit her lip, feeling ashamed. After all, she could have been a bit nicer to the stranger and now she definitely owed it to him to help him out or to be very generous to him. He wasn't bad company, after all.
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔. five

Postby demonthief. » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:47 pm

───────────── WOUNDS WILL HEAL.⋆────────────────────────────────────────────
      His icy eyes scanned her arms, there were no marks but her wide eyes told him all he needed to know. She was frightened but there was another emotion, was it concern? The hand protecting his ribs reached up and ran through his golden hair that was now a wild mess and gently moved the arm to lie beside his pocket where he had stashed his cap. Luther frowned a little in confusion as the woman stepped forward, gently taking the handkerchief from his hand and dabbing the cut just above his eye. He would have chuckled as he noticed Victoria go on tip toes but he worried that would only hurt him more and he was lost looking at her worried green eyes. Her touch was gentle and soft, a stark contrast to the harsh fists that were flying only a moment before and her sweet scent was evident now they were only inches apart. Luther swallowed a lump that had developed and cleared his throat, taking the material out of her hands and taking a step back. "It's alright, I can handle myself. This isn't my first fight" he commented and pressed the bloody rag to his forehead once more, glad to see the bleeding had slowed somewhat. To be honest, her soft actions had made the lad rather unstable, more because they were so different from the snobby woman he had met on the street for a moment.

"We may not all have posh life that you lead but we lower class are known to have heart you know" he whispered back, feeling like talking normally would echo in the thin alleyway. Clearing his throat once again, he simply shrugged and answered her first question "There was no way I could have left you there. Even if you have set you father on me like some bloodhound. It's just who I am" he answered simply, as there was no complicated answer to give. Lifting a hand, he brought it under her chin to raise her green eyes to meet his and he chuckled lightly with the charming smile back on his face "You aren't all that bad and no one deserves to meet that fate". Chucking the handkerchief into an open bin, he placed his hands on both of Victoria's shoulders "Now, take a deep breath, just let your heart rate slow and after you calmed down, I can walk you home." he said in a stern but caring voice. If her family didn't notice she was gone by now, then he had little doubt that they weren't going to see someone to find her soon and home was the safest place right now.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

victoria pearl ♔ 6

Postby angel. » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:45 pm

[ tags; luther place; alleyway emotions; slightly comforted ]

{{ Victoria watched as he stepped back, handling his wound himself. Although she was just trying to help, she could understand why he didn't want help. He didn't need to be babied. "I bet," she commented about his fights before her eyes went wide. "I-I didn't mean that in a bad way. I just meant you looked like you knew what you were doing," she corrected before her heart thumped with a dull ache. "I know you have a heart, I never meant that," she commented with a sigh. "We 'posh' have hearts too you know. I wouldn't have 'set' my father on you, it's not like I go around looking for low class to pick on and get in trouble," she was about to say something else but was cut off by his gentle hand and looked into his eyes. Listening to him made the woman feel even more guilty but she nodded at his comforting words. He had a great heart to still give her all this compassion. When he mentioned home, her eyes flashed with panic, quickly shaking her head. "No no! Please, I cant go home. My parents-" she stopped, shaking her head once again. "I can't go home, you don't understand. They are just so..so..selfish," she said with a frown. She opened her mouth to rant but realized Luther probably had no intention of wanting to hear all of her personal problems, but she could not go home. Her parents would immediately go looking for the men, causing even bigger problems. There was always lies she could make up, she went and held out at a small shop, she was at Annie's house and have Annie cover for her, anything to not go home. The woman's eyes drifted to the hands now on her shoulders and chills ran down her spine, her eyes slowly drifting up to Luther's face. "I'll tell them I drifted off, got a little lost, but found my way home and that way you can take me home." She tried to tell herself her parents wouldn't be angry for having her wander off but it would be better than the truth. Luther's gentle voice soothed her wired nerves and she felt her heart racing slightly still, but it was not because of the fray and mostly due to the man's touch.
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔. six

Postby demonthief. » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:09 pm

─────────── FOREVER THINKING OF HOME.⋆────────────────────────────────────
      A frown formed on his face, the woman's panicked look and her rushed words forming at just the mention of going home. Some would have thought that he would be able to relate to harsh parents but Luther was luckily graced with kind, doting parents who were heartbroken when he said he needed to move away. Even thinking of his parents made his heart ache and he quickly banished the thought, focusing on Victoria's words as she rattled off about some plan to say she drifted off. " Alright, alright. Don't stress. We can go for a walk if you wish, take the long way to your house to strengthen your 'drifting off' plan" he said patting his hand on her shoulder, concerned about how quickly she refused the notion of going home. As a small smile grew on his face, he noticed the prolonged contact he had made and slowly let his hands casually drift to his side after clearing his throat. Sweeping his blonde hair out of his face and straightening his clothes, he cast his eyes at the men who were just starting to get up and leave, starting forward with a jolt causing them to scatter. His chuckle echoed in the alley. "Oh, I do love how quickly men turn into boys" he commented as he began back towards the street, giving Victoria a tilt of his head to get her to follow.

"Oh and I have had a woman set her father on me, so I do have a reason to be wary" he said with another chuckle, ignoring the soreness of his ribs and the pounding of his head. Remembering the memory put a smile on his face as he walked down the street towards the polished park that separated the posh area from the bustling town. Looking down at the lush grass, Luther walked in silence for a moment before stopping at a park bench and sat down with a content sigh. "I don't mean to pry, but I have never seen someone react so negatively about heading home." he said in a casual tone as he spread his arms along the back of the chair, crossing a leg over the other as his eyes maintained polite eye contact.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

victoria pearl ♔ 7

Postby angel. » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:47 pm

[ tags; luther place; alleyway emotions; slightly comforted ]

{{ Victoria could recognize the change in his demeanor quickly as he noticed her relentlessness against going home, but she was glad that he finally agreed to take her home later. "Thank you Luther, I mean it, I greatly appreciate it." When he smiled, she wondered if he was thinking about his family and wondered what his family was like as her face grew red when his hand rest on her shoulder. Did he choose to live like he did or did he grow up like that? Victoria flinched when he jolted, not expecting that as it slightly startled her, but she chuckled at his words. "I bet anyone would if you gave them a piece of your mind," she teased lightly and gently bumped her shoulder to his in a joking manner, the first sign of her actually showing some of her personality other than the one around her parents. Her eyes went wide when he mentioned the woman and her father. "Oh lord, I cannot imagine," she said with a small shake of her head.

Victoria followed along, having to take quick strides to keep up with him since he was taller and had much longer legs. Stepping carefully onto the grass, she swallowed the lump in her throat in the silence. She smoothed out her dress, sat down on the bench and sighed at his comment. "I wouldn't expect you to understand," she paused. "Not even I understand it sometimes." The green eyes looked up hopelessly, scanning the area but ultimately settling in Luther's sky blue eyes. "I wouldn't call it heading home either. It's just a house. A home is filled with love, people who care, family. My house is filled with curses, screaming, reeking with alcohol. All my parents' want to do is marry me off to some other rich man. My mother is a distraught mess, either being too emotional to deal with me or so neglectful she doesn't have time. My father can never-" she stopped herself once more, wondering if she should close her mouth now, deciding it would be better if he didn't't know all of this. No one did. "I'm sorry. It doesn't matter," she said and forced a laugh, trying to play it off. She didn't like talking about her family nor did she feel like making Luther uncomfortable or annoyed with her whining.

[so sorry this up late! I thought I had gotten it up but it didn't post and I had to re type it lol!]
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔. seven

Postby demonthief. » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:28 pm

─────────── IT IS ALL ABOUT FUN.⋆─────────────────────────────────────────────
      Luther returned his hand to his side, watching her movements as Victoria moved to sit down beside him. Shifting his seating position, he dug out his cap from his pocket and rested on his lap as a rather soft sigh left her lips. "Try me" he said with a soft grin, twisting his body slightly so he was facing her. It secretly thrilled him that he was able to get her to open up about a situation that obviously caused her much distress and heartache. He listened intently, his light blue eyes focusing on her while he folded up his sleeves once again as they had fallen down his arms during the fight. His brows furrowed with concern at the description of her home, filled with nothing but selfish people and the reality of having to follow in the footsteps of tradition in order to be seen as someone with worth. His mind did drift on the subject of what a home was and Victoria was indeed right. A home is a place where you feel content, surrounded by ones who care for you and you care for. From what she described her home was more like a prison, holding her hostage and dictating her actions. When she made the move to play off her emotions, Luther gave her a soft smile but left her be. While his home was nothing like hers, he indeed wasn't ready to speak about them to anyone and so had no right to pry for more. Softly nodding his head, he turned his eyes to the street laid out in front of them and sighed, moving his head to look up as the cloudless sky as he let the silence grow between them.

A hand drifted towards his cut and he pressed a digit on it softly, bringing it to his eyes to see whether it was still bleeding. The red liquid had indeed slowed but by now what concerned him most was the hunger growing in his stomach. Suddenly his eyes lit up and he stood up, twisting his body to face her with a bright smile. "As I have enjoyed the fruits of the 'posh' life, I do think it is time you come and see my world" a grin on his face and energy surging through his blood. "Come on, it will be great and you will be able to spend the entire day without having to worry about what to say or how to act" he encouraged, stepping back a few paces as he twirled his cap around his finger. He had been to the town a few times before, so he knew the area but more importantly, he knew the people. They were a laid back and friendly sort if you went to the right places and it would be good to reconnect with some of the friends he had here. "Let's go on an adventure, or would you rather go and find yourself a rich husband? Because I am sure we can find one if we lurk around the bank." he asked, a cocky tone back in his voice as he held his arms above his sides in a playful but questioning gesture.

[ That is alright! Ugh, there is nothing worse than having to re-type something you have just written!! ]
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

victoria pearl ♔ 8

Postby angel. » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:51 pm

[ tags; luther place; bench emotions; excited ]

{{The girl was honestly quite surprised that the man said nothing about what she had devulged to him, quite glad that he actually paid attention as well. She couldn't remember the last time anyone other than her friend Annie had listened to her story. She watched him lean his head back, lifting her eyes to meet the sky as well. "I wonder how many people are looking at the sky right now as well," she said before she jumped, holding a hand over her heart, a smile growing quickly as she laughed. "You scared me!" Taking her lip in between her teeth, she chewed on the flesh and shrugged as he suggested something completely out of her comfort zone. "I don't know. People probably wouldn't like me. I'm not like you," she trailed off and gave a weary look. Once he mentioned the rich husband, she got up and nodded. "Alright, show me your part of town. I bet it would be much more entertaining than this hellish pit of stiff stuck up snobs anyway," she joked and lifted up the edge of her dress slightly so it didn't drag in the grass. She stood next to him and puffed up her chest slightly, taking in a deep breath before releasing it and putting a determined smile on her face. She reached up, taking her hand in his and twirling before dropping his hand, raising an eyebrow with a smile crooked to one side. "Well slow poke? Are we going or not?" She asked as she took a few steps backward, looking at him with a mock expression. It was not like her to be so carefree and wild and it was making the adrenaline rush through her veins, something she had never felt before and particularly was loving the feeling. She had so much energy and could have almost sworn she was having a wonderful time. What was going to happen felt unexpected and it scared her yet excited her at the same time.
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔. eight

Postby demonthief. » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:50 pm

─────────── SEEKING NEW LANDSCAPES .⋆──────────────────────────────────────
      "Of course it will be! I do not disappoint" he laughed, hopping off the raised path and onto the paved road, placing the soft cap on top of his head with a grin. His heart raced at the idea of spending the entire day with Victoria, her green eyes glowing and her red hair shining in the morning sun. She was going to turn a few heads when they entered town but he was sure she would be able to handle herself and if not, Luther was going to be there for her. He did enjoy a good tussle occasionally. As she moved to stand next to him, Luther looked down at her and chuckled softly at the determined look on her face. "We are going to town Miss Pearl, not war" he jested, her last name once again twirling around in the back of his mind. Oh I will ask her later he promised himself and made a start to move forward but froze when she took his hand. Her fair skin was soft and smooth, certainly lacked the scars that he had, especially the scar that dominated his left hand. Giving a breathy laugh as she dropped his hand, he brought to his chest in a mocked move of disgust. "My oh my. You usually take a man out for a meal before we reach that stage" he said, putting on a horrified voice and taking a step backwards. The look quickly changed into a playful smile and he took more steps towards the town "But then again, I am not any ordinary man" he teased and gave her a wink as he picked up the pace knowing that she would have to work to keep up.

But he soon slowed down, clasping his hands behind his back as the sun slowly warmed the air. Soon the polished buildings and manicured gardens faded away and were replaced with buildings packed close together and busy streets. Some gave Victoria confused glances but moved on their way as they were accustomed to not questioning what the higher class did with their time. Carts loaded with produce lined the side of the streets and people had set up stalls to sell fruit and vegetables, filling the air with a sweet aroma. A chorus of laughter made Luther slowly turn to find the source and quickly grabbed Victoria's shoulder, gently bringing her closer to his side to avoid the group of children racing down the street. "Got to watch out for the little ones" he said, returning his hands to his pockets and moved to avoid crashing into a pair chatting on the street. Sighing softly, a sweet smile was plastered on his face as the street was filled with only laughter and chatter, a stark contrast to the silence of the posh streets. Turning his head, his blue eyes looked at Victoria and cleared his throat. "So any questions, queries, observations?" he asked, moving a hand to rest on his aching ribs.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

victoria pearl ♔ 9

Postby angel. » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:47 am

[ tags; luther place; town emotions; excited ]

{{Walking next to the man, Victoria felt a sense of security and somehow knew she could count on him. Although you wouldn't expect it, he was kind, had a gentle heart, and was yet entertaining in a way that did not make her feel downgraded or hurt. He was humorous and it felt nice to laugh like she did whenever he made small, snippy comments and she found herself starting to respond with a few herself which was surprising as well. Fruit filled her senses, sweet and fresh, and she felt her stomach growl a bit remembering to ask if they could get food later on. When Luther took Victoria by his side, she watched the smal children run, full of innocence and joy and she wondered why everyone made it seem so bad? What could ever be horrible about these people? They did not look filthy, cruel, spiteful. They looked happy, content, loving, all the things Victoria wanted in life and yet she was living in her own nightmare. The noise was a notable change for her. Everything in her world was quiet and alone. His world was full of life, friends. A nice change.

Hm, questions? Now would be a good time to ask about his family. "What about your parents? Do you ever see them?" She asked quietly and looked up at him, clasping her hands together. "If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine, I understand," she said quickly after her first question.

[school is starting, sorry about the short response!]
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me