1 x 1 with Jenny, and Row~ainbow

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1 x 1 with Jenny, and Row~ainbow

Postby re·cip·ro·cal » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:47 pm

Helllllloooooo
This is a one x one roleplay with Row~ainbow and Jenny,
Please don't post in here unless you are one of us!
re·cip·ro·cal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 with Jenny, and Row~ainbow

Postby Jenny, » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:48 pm

bαรic iмfσямαтiσи }}

ғυll naмe: Louis(Pronounced Loo-ee) Lee Andrews
    coммonly υѕed naмeѕ: Lou, Andrew, girls call him Lou-Lou.
    αgє: 18
    gєиdєя: Male
    รєxυαliтy: Straight
    biятн dαтє: 17th September

σи тнє συтรidє }}

нєigнт: 6"1
    diรтiиcтivє fєαтυяєร: The word 'strength' tattooed on to his back near his shoulders. Most find it 'gay' or 'stupid' but it means something to him, that's why he got it.
    єyє cσlσυя: Blue/grey, a light blue almost grey colour, girls love it but he doesn't see why, they're just eyes?
    нαiя cσlσυя/lєиgтн: Dark brown almost black. His hair is shaved at the sides but left to grow on top and at the back, his hair is his pride and he'll be fixing it constantly everyday.
    bσdy: Louis is rather muscular, thanks to having a hobby of working out in his spare time. He's not incredibly muscular like a wrestler but he's enough to get you to look twice.
    clσтнєร/fαรнiσи: He's a hoodie, t-shirt and jeans kind of boy. He's not scruffy and does look after himself, though, he's always trying to impress the ladies.

gєттiиg тσ kиσw нιм }}

нiร яєαl ρєяรσиαliтy:Louis is a massive flirt, you'll see him around with girls who catch his eye most of the day, trying to win them over. Normally he's successful and will date them for a week to a month then he'll get bored and move on. He's not one to care about their feelings once he has cheated but lets say he's received a few slaps in his time. He's a real sweetheart and an understanding guy when he wants you to be his girl. But what' most important is he's a listener, he doesn't like it to be all about him, in fact he hates the attention so don't be surprised if he's constantly turning the subject of the conversation back to you.
    fαмily: He lives on his own with his two younger twin sisters. He loves them to bits and he has sworn on his life that if anything ever happens to them he'll never forgive himself. They're everything to him even if they're only ten. That's right, they're twins. His mother and father left when his sisters were five so he was 13, telling him they needed to start again, he was broken but knew that he had to step up and look after the twins. His parents left and he hasn't heard from them since.
    รтяєиgтнร:Louis is very strong minded, he doesn't let the little things get to him. He knows what it's like to go through hell and he refuses to do it again. He's great at sport and he's a real chick magnet, the ladies love him mainly because he's funny and he respects him, well, until he cheats but that's a different story.
    wєαkиєรรєร:Girls, he can't keep his eyes off of them. Studying and school work, it does his head in but he knows he needs to do well in school to do well in life.
    fєαяร:Storms, he doesn't freak out as such but he'll go very quiet and if somebody's there he'll become very snugly only wanting to be close to you and feel safe. So don't be surprised if he flicks on a movie and draws the curtains to distract himself.

bαรic iмfσямαтiσи }}

ғυll naмe: Jennifer Louise Howard.
    coммonly υѕed naмeѕ: Jen, Jenny, Jennifer.
    αgє: 18.
    gєиdєя: Female.
    รєxυαliтy: Straight.
    biятн dαтє: 24th June

σи тнє συтรidє }}

нєigнт: 5"6
    diรтiиcтivє fєαтυяєร: She has scars from burns on her upper legs, stomach and from when she got into an car accident. Bright blue eyes that most notice straight away. Tattoo reading 'Stay Strong' on her right wrist.
    єyє cσlσυя: A bright, light blue. The pretty kind that you can get lost in.
    нαiя cσlσυя/lєиgтн: She has long, chocolate brown hair that reaches just past the top of her hips. It's quite thick but not unmanageably thick, in between thin and thick. It's often in a side plait as she feels like she doesn't look nice with it down.
    bσdy: She's rather tall but it's mostly leg, this made her good for modelling which she did for a few years. Her skin is nicely tanned and soft to the touch. She's more on the slim side thanks to not having well balanced and nutritious meals. She isn't strong at all and is just generally weak so lifting simple things like grocery bags can be a bit of a mission to her. She can find her way into small spaces and hide there for hours without being found so you could say she's rather small. Her hands and feet are small to match her small frame apart from her long legs.
    clσтнєร/fαรнiσи: Jen's a loose sweater, sweat pants snuggled up by the fire with a hot chocolate kind of girl. Just like most girls she likes to feel pretty so occasionally she'll dress up, in a dress but she wont be seen in it. She loves baggy shirts and leggings as well as ugg boots or sneakers. She isn't one for fashion, whatever's comfortable is what she will wear for that day, as simple as that.
gєттiиg тσ kиσw нєя }}

тнє αcт/тнє wαy ρєσρlє รєє нєя: At first, all you'll see is a shy, insecure girl who spends her day daydreaming about life. She's known as the good girl around school so she assumes that's what she is. It's pretty much impossible to make an conversation with her at the start, she's awkward and that's what pushes people away. All she wants is for you to stick around and get to know her, show her you want to be around and tell her things are going to be okay.
    нєя яєαl ρєяรσиαliтy: You'll be shocked once you manage to pull the girl out of the lurking shadows. Gradually, she'll start to warm up to you and she'll be a bubbly, bright, funny girl. You'll find that simple things amuse her, like you showing her a new trick on your skateboard. She's persistent, if you're hiding something from her and she has her doubts she'll pry it out of you, no problem there. She's also very independent, she doesn't rely on you and even though she may seem like it she'll still do things on her own without your decision. She's probably the most trustworthy person you've ever met, if you tell her a secret you want nobody to know about it she wont say anything on her life. Unless it's harming your life of course, she will get you help. She's a generally fun to be around person she's just misunderstood.
    fαмily:Her family is no more, they died when she was seven in a car accident, this is part of the reason why she is like this. Her parents were loving and caring, her mother a nurse at one of the local hospitals and her dad a mechanic at one of the car repair shops. They were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. They were both killed in a tragic car crash with a truck, the driver of the truck drove over the line and straight into them before her dad could drive around the truck. This has scarred her forever and she knows it.
    รтяєиgтнร: She's a great singer though, she hardly has the courage to sing in front of one person. She followed her dad as a mechanic and today is repairing and racing old cars and new cars. It's a hobby of hers that she wont let go. She's smart despite not turning up to school for most of her pre-teen years and will remember every word you say so choose your words carefully or they could end up biting you in the butt in the way out.
    wєαkиєรรєร:She's a broken girl, not only in her mind but in her heart this means no matter how tall her walls are built she'll be vulnerable. She can't be rude to anyone unless she is sure they deserve it so she can't tell you to leave her alone. She's not strong and is often hurt by the small things someone could say to her, locking herself back up again at the smallest insult.
    fєαяร: Dogs are one of her biggest fears even small dogs such as chihuahuas which she believed can pack the biggest punch. She's also scared of being left behind and forgotten, even though that's something she's gotten used to.Though her biggest fear is never waking up after going to sleep, it scares her every night and unless she's sure she safe she'll stay awake for hours.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
teenage girl from New Zealand.
I love to do human role-plays so
if you're interested feel free to
send a PM. Also, if you just want
to chat I'm friendly, I think (: I'm
on summer break so I'll have more
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby re·cip·ro·cal » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:39 pm

Nicknames- Luke,
Age- 18
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Heterosexual

Weight- Around 150 pounds
Height- Around 6
Hair colour- Brown
Eye colour- Bright blue

Personality- What else is their to say? He's a chick magnet. Almost every girl knows it to, though they all still chase after him like love-sick puppies. He's used to every girl down on their knees wanting him. He is a big flirt, and knows how to get a girl. But he can get very bored of being in one relationship for to long, his longest relationship lasted for 2 months, which I guess would make him scared of commitment. He can be a bit of a jerk sometimes.

History- He got hurt really bad by one girl that had broken his heart so badly that now he goes around breaking other girls hearts instead giving their hopes up and leading them on. (Also because of his dad) His dad died when he was 14, his mom never told him how it happened though, he has a younger sister named Cathy (short for Catherine) a younger brother named Sam (short for Samuel) Cathy is 5 and Sam is 7, and his moms name is Susan. He helped take care of the children because after his dad died his mom had to take care of 1 year old daughter and a 3 year old son.
+Traits- Humorous, outgoing, protective, charming,
-Traits- Sarcastic, Flirty, can be a jerk,
Likes- Flirting,
Dislikes- School, Bullies,
Weaknesses- His jealousy can be a weakness
Animals- He has a small German Sheperd puppy.
Other- (May add more)
Last edited by re·cip·ro·cal on Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
re·cip·ro·cal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby re·cip·ro·cal » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:40 pm

Nicknames- Cas, Mel, Sandra, Melody, Prescott
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Heterosexual

Weight- Around 110 pounds
Height- Around 5 foot 5
Hair colour- Blonde
Eye colour- Bright blue/Hazel

Personality- Casandra is used to being left by people, her dad left her mother and herself when she was 14, he had been cheating on her mother for quite some, her mother knew but she was afraid of losing him so she hadn't said anything. When she was 16, she had a boyfriend he said he loved her, and she loved him back. But what he said wasn't the truth because he cheated on her and left her just like that. That's why she hasn't been in any kind of relationship since, she's to scared of getting hurt again. Her sister is a few years younger than her, right now she is 15 her name is Sydney. Now she's assigned a school project with the school's bad boy she hates it, and she want's nothing to do with him. At first she'll come off as shy, and kind of a goof, but when you get to know her she is very upbeat and playful.

+Traits- Humorous, caring, fun, Kind, Upbeat, cute, quirky,
-Traits- Stubborn, Sarcastic, sassy, Shy,
Likes- Singing, dancing horribly, Music, Animals, drawing,
Dislikes- Bullies, Jerks,
Fears- Spiders, Sharks, Losing loved ones,
Pets- She has an Australian cattle dog puppy, that is grey, black and white. She also has a little black mustache kitten.
Other- (May add more)
Last edited by re·cip·ro·cal on Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
re·cip·ro·cal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:58 pm

Awesome! Would you like to start?
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby re·cip·ro·cal » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Yeah we can start, but would you mind posting first? They can be at school right now.
re·cip·ro·cal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Louis Lee Andrews
    Pushing open the doors to the locker halls he let out a sigh, already twenty minutes late to class, again. He opened his unlocked locker and tossed his bag into the bottom section of it, grabbing the stuff he needed but leaving the majority of what he actually needed behind. He walked through the empty halls apart from the few who were late for a legitimate reason and were rushing for class whereas he was late simply because he was late. He opened the door, greeted by the awkward silence which symbolizes that he was in fact twenty minutes late. "How nice of you to grace us with your presence, Mr Andrews," the teacher said sarcastically and in that sing-song voice of hers. "Anytime Miss Jones," he muttered under his breath mimicking her sing song voice which made those within earshot chuckle to themselves. He slumped down in his seat next to his friend Jake, greeting him with his usual, "Hey mate, hows-" "Conversation will be kept until after class Mr Andrews," The teacher yelled. That's twice in one minute, less than that, thirty seconds. He let out a heavy sigh, "Yeah, yeah alright," he muttered, propping his head up on one hand. He vaguely heard the teacher mentioning some project that they were being assigned and let his forehead bang against the desk, not loudly but it could be heard. "Louis!" The teacher said loudly to get his attention, "I can hear you, you're barely three metres away," he muttered. "I will pretend I didn't hear that. You will be partnered with Casandra Prescott, I'm hoping that her diligence and good nature will rub off on you and you might actually get a good grade this time.." she said firmly. He watched the teachers gaze land on a girl, trying to figure out if he'd seen her before. Nope. Didn't ring any bells. He then let out a heavy sigh, "Alright Miss," he said as he leaned back on his seat to talk to his friend, trying to find out about this girl so it wouldn't be as awkward as he knew it would be.

Jennifer Louise Howard
    Hugging her books tightly to her chest as she hurried towards her class to make it in time before the teacher arrived she tried her best not to run into anyone but sometimes she did bump them and would utter a "Sorry.." and continue moving. Making it to class just in time as everyone was walking in she took one of the last available seats next to the window second row from the front. She laid out her books and got her pen ready in case the teacher had any notes to right. She noticed the teacher wait for the students who were two or three minutes late before she started the lesson. Jennifer wouldn't lie to herself and say that Physics was her favorite subject because it wasn't really. It took a lot of effort to understand the majority of the concepts involved. She gazed out the window, zoning out for a few minutes as the teacher started on the pointless attendance check. She responded when the teacher called out her name before looking down at her sheet of paper she used to write notes down on. When roll call was finished and the teacher started writing notes she promptly started writing them down, being the diligent student she was known as. She attempted the questions she knew how to do and when the teacher gave the students the chance to ask questions she raised her hand hearing groans in disapproval from other students who didn't want to hear the good girl and slightly nerd ask as complicated question again.

(Excuse the lack of coding and unevenness of the paragraphs, I have to go do some chores but I'll be back soon.)
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby re·cip·ro·cal » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Casandra Melody Prescott

She had gotten to class really early this morning, considering she had nothing else to do. So she figured she just go to school early and do some extra assignments. The bell rang and students scurried into the classroom. The teacher went on about an assignment that we were going to be doing with partners, I had already had in mind who I wanted my partner to be. The teacher was assigning partners, before she called out any names Louis walked in. Ugh....That guy is always late! She thought to herself while shakin her head. Whatever it's not lik I care. Right when she said that to herself in her head. The teacher called my name.
"WHAT! I am partnered with him?" She had accidentally said that outloud. Right when she realized that she had said it out loud she covered her mouth in horror. The whole class was staring at her in shock.
Just great...now I feel horrible...

Lucas Vander Cuno

Lucas slowly woke up from his sleep. He had gone to sleep last night at about 3:30am. He looked at the time it said 8:30am. He sighed as he slowly got up and had gotten ready.
He was ready about 5 minutes later, he jumped on his motorcycle and headed to school. Once he got their he opened his locker to stuff the items he didn't need into it.
He continued walking to his class, by now it was already 9:00. He walked into class and the door slammed behind him. "Your late." The teacher said bluntly to him.
He shrugged neutrally as if it didn't faze him at all. He saw that the last seat that wasn't takin was right beside Jennifer.
He smirked and walked towards her. He didn't know her that well but decided she was going to be his next target. As he walked to his seat he winked at her "hey there." He said and sat down in the seat.
(Sorry, mine isn't the best either :3)
re·cip·ro·cal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:22 pm

Louis Lee Andrews
    He couldn't help but laugh in slight shock and surprise that she had actually spoken up, "There you go miss, even the goody two shoes isn't happy," he said with a grin. "Clear example of how you should switch our partners to someone more suited to our level," he said with a smirk. The teacher simply shook her head, "Nope, these pairings are set in stone, no adjustments. You'll thank me one day," the teacher said as she continued on with what the topics would be. Could this get any worse? He then had a change in thought, it probably wouldn't matter anyway because she'd end up doing most of the work, mainly because he didn't work at the same pace as her. He was more of a procrastinate-until-last-minute person whereas she seemed to be more of a get-it-done-then-its-out-the-way person.He fixed his hair before slouching back into his chair, listening to the projects that were being assigned. "It better be something good," he muttered under his breath.

Jennifer Louise Howard
    Listening to the teacher as she taught the class about gravitational force and whatnot and was half way though explaining when Lucas decided to show up, interrupting the class- yet again. She simply shook her head at his arrogance as he walked in through the door, turning her head to look out the window expecting the teacher to give a five minute lecture to him but was rather surprised when she didn't - that, was a first. Focusing her gaze back to the front of the room as the teacher continued to lecture she glanced at him as he said hello and winked. Did he magically forget who she was? She could hear two of the popular girls gasping and whispering furiously behind her and couldn't help but smile down at her paper. This was unbelievable. She acted like she hadn't heard him and continued to copy down the notes the teacher had written on the board, seeing no point in wasting her time when he'd lose interest within five minutes and move onto the next girl.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby re·cip·ro·cal » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Casandra Melody Prescott

Her eyes widened and she was speechless as the scene in front of her unraveled, she couldn't help but feel guilty about saying what she said outloud. But when he started to laugh about what she had said, it was clear he didn't want to be her partner either. She sighed as she listened to what the teacher had to say, she was a little disappointed that she hadn't switched her partner for someone else. But she got over it not wanting to accidentally say something out loud again. She lightly grunted at his words of describing herself, 'goody-two-shoes?' She thought in her head. Seriously? She thought as she heard the teacher say 'You'll thank me one day' I was most definitely not going to thank her for this...Could this day get any worse? She thought to herself in her head as the bell rang.
She quickly got up and scurried out the door, she waited outside the door for Lucas to come out so she could discuss the project with him. Since she knew the teachers decision on partners were final.

Lucas Vander Cuno

He smirked, he could clearly tell that this girl was trying to ignore him. He could hear all the whispers that the girls behind him were making. He simply didn't pay any attention to what they were whispering about like he usually would. Instead he kept his gaze on the girl beside him. Her hair was a pretty light brown colour and her eyes were a nice shade of bright blue.
"You know, if you're ignoring me, you can simply tell me and I'll leave you alone." He lied with a smirk on his face hoping that she would fall for it. He slumped down into his chair and waited for her response, he looked everywhere in the room except for where the teacher was. A second later after he had said that the bell rang.
He sat in his chair, still waiting to see what type of response she was going to give him, or if she was going to pretend to ignore him once again.
(Sorry this one is a little short!)
re·cip·ro·cal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me