1X1 WITH JENNY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1X1 WITH JENNY

Postby Wolves4life21 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:22 pm

PLANE CRASH
Dangers:
Severe thunderstorms
Poisonous plants
Snakes and bees
Hurricanes

Name: Moncia Lorenzo
Sexuality/orientation: Bisexual
Kin: Her sister
Personality: She's very sweet and outgoing. She can be very protective when it comes to people she loves, and she's very flirty.
History: Her mother died when she was 6 years old, causing her to be depressed. When she was 9 years old her father abandoned them, making her very angry and toughen up to ignore the pain she's feeling. She's always hung out with guys because she was never accepted by girls, causing her to pick up some habits from them.
Tattoos: She has a tattoo of an eagle on her ankle, and Love on her arm
Piercings: Belly button, nose stud, and eyebrow
Crush: To be added
Bf/GF: Open

Name: Trey sawyer
Sexuality/orientation: Straight
Kin: Mother
Personality: Trey is a very outgoing person, and doesn't take much from anyone. he always tries to put everyone before him, and gives people the benefit of the doubt. Being the protective person he is, he would die for the ones he loves.
History: He's always had it rough, having to drug deal and stuff to keep food on the table for his family. His father had abandoned him, and his mother had a sickness. He went to jail multiple times, making a bad record for himself. Being given a chance to move somewhere more outland, he takes that chance to start new until his plane crashes.
Tattoos: His chest says Live
Piercings: His ear
Crush: To be added

Bf/GF: open
Wolves4life21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1X1 WITH JENNY

Postby Jenny, » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:24 pm

N a m e ;; Jennifer Louise Howard
A g e ;; 20. Her birthday is October 20th
G e n d e r ;; Female.
P e r s o n a l i t y ;; Very independent and closed off to anyone, believes she can get through life by herself and without the help with others. However, because of this she doesn't tend to rely on anyone so getting close to her can be a mission. Once you get to know Jennifer and gain the trust that can be hard to get you'll find that she'll be funny, compassionate and understanding for whatever situation. Though, just like all girls, she can be snappy when certain buttons are pushed. An important thing to remember about Jennifer is that once she gets close its hard for her to let go.
T a l e n t s ;;Jennifer is very talented with art, drawing in particular. She tends to draw animals and humans and has gotten very good throughout her many years of drawing. She can also play the guitar very well, her dad had taught her many years ago and she still plays it up till now. She also races cars and knows a lot about cars herself which many don't think would be possible for a girl like her. They often think of her as delicate and fragile when really she's quite the opposite.
R e l a t i o n s h i p s t a t u s ;;Currently single.
S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n ;;Straight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N a m e ;; Louis Andrews(Pronounced Lou-ee)
A g e ;;21
G e n d e r ;;Male
P e r s o n a l i t y ;;Very outgoing but can also be reserved when he wants to be. He likes to talk and get to know new people because he was blessed with the 'friendly' gene. However, Louis is sensitive and when a soft spot is hit he can be closed off and block people out. But usually, he's honest, trustworthy and respectful of those around him. Louis, just like many guys can be protective of what is his and who he cares for, if someone he cares for is hurt he will help. That's just who he is.
T a l e n t s ;;At home, Louis was good at pretty much any sport, surfing, basketball, volleyball you name it and he'd probably played it. He was always the sporty type and joined in with his friends whenever they played sport. He considers that a talent but apart from that he considers himself to be a fairly good cook-making eggs that is.
R e l a t i o n s h i p S t a t u s ;;Single, having recently gone through a breakup.
S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n ;;Straight.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
teenage girl from New Zealand.
I love to do human role-plays so
if you're interested feel free to
send a PM. Also, if you just want
to chat I'm friendly, I think (: I'm
on summer break so I'll have more
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolves4life21 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:59 am

Monica
She slowly wakes up to her head in pain, touching it, she realizes she's bleeding. "Oh my god," She says, gasping, tears filling in her eyes. Slowly standing up she starts to get dizzy, leaning against the tree, she sighs looking around at her surroundings. She sees the plane, well at least half of it, she stumbly walks over to it, hoping to see someone else who was alive. She walks in, looking around, tears still coming out, she sniffles a bit. Opening the emergency kit, she takes some medical supplies, and patches up her head. "Good thing I payed attention to what my Alice did," She says, as she smiles a bit, looking at her fixed head, even though she was still very much dizzy, she knew she had to figure out how to get out.

Trey
He opens his eyes as he sees he's still buckled in, looking around he sees half of the plane. Unbuckling himself, he walks outside, seeing he was near a waterfall, he heads over to it. Holding his stomach, he cups his hands as he takes a few drinks from it. "Where the hell am I?" He mumbles to himself, his shoulder in some pain, not caring much about it, he focuses on the nature scene. The bees buzzing around, and the birds flying and chirping. Smiling a bit, forgetting everything that had happened, he stands up again, realizing the front of the plane is somewhere else on the island, he hopes to find someone else.
Wolves4life21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:58 am

Jennifer
    While raising one hand up to her head and unbuckling her seat belt she looks out the window of the plane, or what was left of it anyway. Seeing sand, sun and trees her eyes widened a little and she had to blink a few times just to make sure she was seeing what she was seeing. "This can't be happening," she said with wide eyes. Looking around, she saw bodies in their seats pale and motionless letting out a whimper and at that moment realizing she was lucky to be alive. She quickly got up and found a hole in the plane scrambling out and onto the sand. In her mind she told herself to calm down, think logically and survive. First thing, water. Looking around mainly up at the trees for any coconuts, however she did chuckle to herself thinking of how she was going to get them. She decided staying on or closest to the shore was the safest option as if she went inland she may never come out again. Watching those 'How to survive' channels when nothing else on television really was starting to pay off.

Louis
    Groaning and slowly coming too after the impact with the wall in side of him when the plane went down he blinked until his blurry vision cleared enough that he would vaguely see his surroundings. Seats, bodies and trays of the food that the passengers had been having before the crash. While trying not to think about the people who had just been killed he unbuckled his seat belt and climbed over the little boy in the seat next to him, who he'd just made friends with. Letting out a sigh he ruffled the boys hair and mumbled some incoherent words before looking for a way off the plane. He hadn't seen anyone and that worried him, what if he was the only one alive?He didn't know what worried him the most, being the only one alive or how he was going to get back home. Climbing out of a broken part of the plane and stumbling on impact with the hard sand he looked around. "Well, this isn't exactly the holiday I was looking for, but it'll do," he said positively and with a small chuckle to himself. He knew he was far from positive mentally.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolves4life21 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:55 am

Monica
She quietly whimpers, her eyes filled with tears, not being able to stay very calm she tries to take a breather. Trying to get the radio working, she fails badly, slamming her fist against the front. Deciding to walk outside, her feet hitting the ground, she yells out, "Hello?? Anyone here??" She yells, hoping for an answer as she starts to walk away from the plane, marking up the trees to guide her back in case something happens. As she walks down a small path, the sounds of the river flow through her ears. Smiling, she walks off the path, and down the hill stopping at the river as she splashes water on her arms to cool off and clean up. Looking up from the river, she sees a big snake slithering by, covering her mouth to keep from screaming, she jumps back, slowly walking backwards away from the snake, to quickly bursting up the hill again.

Trey
He looks up from the pool of water under the waterfall, standing up again, he decides to make his way through the woods, hoping to find civilization or at least a beach. Looking up at the sky, he hears a loud crashing of waves, a smile appearing on his face, he starts to follow the sound. Moving past big leaves and pants, swatting away the flies nearby, he grabs his shoulder as the pain comes back. "F***," He says to himself, stopping for a moment for the pain to pass. He holds back tears as he strengthens up walking back into the direction of the sounds, finally seeing a clearing he runs out, seeing another person he sighs of relief. "Hey!!" he says, as he heads toward the girl.
Wolves4life21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:52 am

Jennifer
    She rested her hands on her hips, staring up at the coconut tree before her and thinking of ways to get up the tree. She wasn't the most athletic type but she was fit, not fit enough to climb a tree with no branches. In her mind she had come to the conclusion that she was the only one alive and deep down, that terrified her as much as she hated socializing having someone here would have been comforting. Letting the thought slip from her mind she turned her attention back to getting the coconuts down. Looking around her she spotted a rock, light enough to pick up but heavy enough to do some damage with enough speed. Clutching the rock in one hand she looked up at her target, the coconuts in the tree. She was about to throw when her attention was grabbed by a male voice, quickly turning her head in the direction of the voice as her eyes widened. She wasn't alone! Lowering the rock so it didn't look like she would cause any harm she watched the boy carefully not saying a word yet.

Louis
    His attention was grabbed by the loud slamming near the plane followed by a figure getting out of the plane and heading inland. By now, Louis was quite a bit away from the plane and now that he thought about it that wasn't the best of ideas. "Hey!" He said but not loud enough that she could hear as she kept going inland. He started at a jog, following the direction of where she was going. After about half a minutes jog he was sure he was getting close to finding her and suddenly she was back, running the other way, towards him. "Hey..woah whats the rush?" He asked, putting his hands on her shoulders to slow her and steady her. It was then that he noticed she was a little shocked from whatever she saw the way she had came. He removed his hands from her shoulders after a few seconds, waiting for her reply just really glad to have met a human here not the endless supplies of birds, flies and whatnot.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolves4life21 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:47 am

Monica
She looks up at the stranger as he grabs her shoulder, already in a panic she gasps. Her heart racing, but slowly going back to normal as she realizes she isn't alone. Smiling a little bit she says, "Thank god I'm not alone." Listening to him ask her what's the rush, she remembers the huge snake she saw, her eyes getting wide as she rushes behind him, gripping his shoulders tightly. "There was a huge a** snake over by that river. And I ran..." She whispers, panic in her voice, she puts her forehead on his back, concentrating on breathing. She looks over the his shoulder a bit, trying to see if the snake had finally left, loosening her grip a bit, her hands shake a bit.

Trey
He kept walking towards the girl, seeing her put down a rock, he looks up at what she was staring at. Chuckling a bit, he stops infront of her. "Hey... Were you on that plane crash?" he asks, folding his arms, breathing a bit heavily from running over to the girl. His shoulder still bleeding, he feels something run down his lip, touching it with his tongue, the taste was familiar. Rolling his eyes, he shakes his head as he wipes the blood off his lip. Go figure. What other parts of my body is deciding to bleed. He thinks to himself, as he remembers that he was talking to someone before getting distracted, looking back up at the girl, he says, "I'm Trey by the way."
Wolves4life21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:01 pm

Louis
    His eyes flickered over her face, trying to figure out what on earth had just happened to this girl. He smiled a bit at her first comment, "I could say the same thing," he said quietly. The smile faded as he noticed her eyes get wide and rush behind him, gripping his shoulders. Whatever it was she'd been scared of she'd obviously just thought about it again. He turned his head to the side so he could just see her hiding behind him. He couldn't help but chuckle at the way she was acting, "It's okay.." he soothed quietly. As she explained what it was that she'd seen he narrowed his eyebrows slightly, "Oh..well, I can't see it so I guess it'd be back at the river," he said with a small shrug as he felt her grip relaxing. He turned to look at her, chuckling, "We should probably get you back on the beach where there is less likely to be any snakes, sound like a good idea?" He suggested, raking a hand through his hair.

Jennifer
    Watching the boy stop in front of her she took a small step back, not entirely sure about this boy. Nodding in reply to his question and quickly shifting her gaze to look at the sand so she wouldn't think about all the dead people back on the plain. After blinking the idea out of her head she looked him over seeing that he had hurt his shoulder, lip and god knows what else. Her eyebrows narrowed in concern, glancing back up at the coconut tree. She knew there was no way she'd be able to throw the rock far enough to reach the coconut, let alone actually hit it. However, she wasn't about to ask this boy since his shoulder was sore though she was sure that if he wasn't hurt he'd be quite capable in doing that. As he mentioned is name she gave a shy nod, "Jennifer," she replied. She knew she wasn't being as social as she should but she couldn't think of things to say, talking to people wasn't one of the things she did most often.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolves4life21 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:34 am

Monica
She nods her head and says, "Yeah. Sounds good." Looking down the hill, a little embarrassed by the way she acted she shakes it out of her mind as she follows very closely to the guy. "I don't think we ever exchanged names," She says jokingly, as she picks up a stick, and continuing to follow behind him. "I'm Monica," She adds, looking up at the guy, waiting for him to tell her his name. She hears the crashes of the ocean waves, then smiles thinking about the past. Pushing her hair behind her ear, she attempts to comb it with her fingers. Looking around as they pass these beautiful white flowers, touching them gently as she passes by, she never really noticed how beautiful the scenery was.

Trey
He nods his head as he looks back up at the tree, then out into the ocean, seeing that this was the only landform here. Sighing he looks back at the Jennifer and says, "So what were you trying to do before I interrupted?" He chuckles a bit, trying to lighten the mood as he feels tension in her. Not understanding why, he leans against the tree, sliding down it and eventually sitting down as he continues to look past the ocean. "There has to be some type of boat that passes her right?" He asks, as he closes his eyes to the sounds of the waves. Breathing in air, he looks back at the ocean, and starts to play in the sand as he sees something shiny in the water. Standing up he walks over to it, picking up a broken bottle, he shakes his head. "What use would this be?" He mumbles to himself.
Wolves4life21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:01 am

Louis
    He nodded as she confirmed her idea, standing to walk back towards the ocean where they'd come from. As she mentioned not actually exchanging names he smiled slightly, nodding as she told him her name. "I'm Louis," he said holding out his hand for a hand shake. He didn't entirely know why he did that but it seemed polite so he did it anyway, "Nice to meet you," he said with a soft chuckle. He glanced over at her as they walked noticing she was admiring the scenery, he wouldn't lie this place was beautiful. Minus the bugs, snakes and poisonous spiders it would have been even better. As there was and opening back to the beach near the plane wreck he grinned starting to jog back onto the sand. He then purposefully fell down onto his back on the sand and looked up at the sky, the sun beating down on him.

Jennifer
    She listened as he asked her what she had previously been doing. Picking up the rock she aimed and threw it up towards the coconuts. Not even close. She waited for the rock to fall back down and sighed. "Hit those," she grumbled. As he mentioned a boat passing she shrugged, "Like once every six months," she said sarcastically though the sarcasm wasn't prominent in her voice. She threw the rock up again while using a little bit more effort, sighing as she missed again even though she was getting closer- if three meters away was closer. She tried a few more times before giving up and turning to see he had gone towards the water but more importantly she saw something that looked like glass, "Don't throw it away!" She yelled, even though he wasn't that far away from her, she just wanted to make sure he didn't chuck it away. She jogged over, "It's useful," she said quietly, an almost guilty look on her face, she wasn't used to ordering people around even if it was something simple like that.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text