♕Golden Crowns and Burlap Threads ♕ 1x1 w/ Rocky Bear♕

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby compass; » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:21 pm

TIMOTHY xxxx the 21 year old male bandit

Tim glanced at her briefly when she spoke about her father, the king. Followed by a dainty laugh. He took the necklace from where it lay in a small silver ball in her palm. She must of had a tight hold of it. Timothy thought as he took it from her hand. His hands where much larger than hers, and he fumbled to grab the chain as she spoke. He was completely lost for words, and the only thing banging in his mind was to run. He couldn't back out of this though, it was too late. It would be obvious if he ran, and she knew the look of his face. He realized not long after taking the chain that he had never asked for a name in return, but then again, he didn't really care. He didn't know the names of any of the royals. Timothy draped the chain across the front of her neck, holding the back, but he didn't put the two ends together. "You could say I'm just visiting," He said before tightening his hold on the necklace so she couldn't get away. He put one hand over her mouth as he kept the other on the chain. "Now, I swear if you try to get away, or scream I'll kill you," What once was a kind man had now turned into what appeared to be such evil, and Timothy's voice was now stern, so she knew he really meant what he was saying.
compass;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ vivian // five

Postby sandpipers » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:44 am

VIVIAN ALBERECHT - THE PRINCESS
      ▬▬YOU WATCHED ME BLEED UNTIL I CAN'T BREATHE.▬▬ FEMALE ▬▬ TWENTY ▬▬

xxxxx]Vivivan smiled as he took the necklace, pulling her hair back so that he could clasp the necklace. However he never did clasp the necklace. Instead he began to threaten her. She didn't have a lot of rom to oblige or disagree, seeing that her mouth was covered, but she nodded quickly, certainly not wanting to die. She could feel her heart start to beat faster, and her eyes darted around, trying to look for anything that might help her, but the alleyway was barren. One of her small hands tried to claw his hand away from her mouth, but to no avail. She gave up hopelessly, only glaring at her kidnapper in the corner of her eye. Her steely blue eyes shifted forwards to the end of the alleyway, not having any interest into what this man had to say now. She knew that she was making a risky choice, escaping from her own home, but she never in a million years would've expected this. Much less from someone she had believed to just be a kind man.
sandpipers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby compass; » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:41 pm

TIMOTHY xxxx the 21 year old bandit

He could of felt somewhat guilty for this, but the thing was, he had gotten past that feeling years earlier. When Vivian nodded, he released her mouth, but kept hold of the necklace for a brief second before letting it go from his hand. It dropped to the ground in a small heap. Timothy watched, half expecting her to pick it up. "If I die, I swear you will die with me," He said before he walked out of the dead end and into the street. He stopped to look back, where he waited for Vivian to join him before they would go back to his house. (Sorry it is so short.)
compass;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕vivian // six

Postby sandpipers » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:02 pm

VIVIAN ALBERECHT - THE PRINCESS
      ▬▬YOU WATCHED ME BLEED UNTIL I CAN'T BREATHE.▬▬ FEMALE ▬▬ TWENTY ▬▬

xxxxx]Vivivan glanced down at the necklace, quickly scooping it up and checking it over to make sure that the chain hadn't kinked or gotten tangled. She quickly picked up her pace to follow her kidnapper, not wanting to be killed. A part of her doubted that he would, seeing as how she could be very valuable, but his demeanor wasn't something she wanted to second-guess. "Out of all things that could've happened when I left the castle, kidnapping wasn't one of them I must say." She mumbled under her breath, unsure if she really wanted the thief to hear her or not.

(that's alright, I've been having a bit of writer's block as well cx )
sandpipers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me