another one bites the dust (aos w/ nessie & cor)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

another one bites the dust (aos w/ nessie & cor)

Postby kona. » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:08 pm

skyeward 1x1 with nessie & i.
plz don't post unless you're us <3
kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

skye // daisy johnson // quake

Postby kona. » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:07 pm

skye // 26 // hacker/inhuman
kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: another one bites the dust (aos w/ nessie & cor)

Postby Loch Ness » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:44 pm

WARD

Grant Ward // 32 // H.Y.D.R.A. Agent
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:19 pm

WARD

I slip down the dark hallway, traveling a path to nowhere. I know I have been followed, and I am trying to determine who my tracker is. Probably SHIELD. As I hear footsteps, I flatten against the wall, listening. Female, from the lightness of the steps. As she passes me, I slip behind her, my arm around her throat. As her scent enters my nostrils, I freeze. Skye. Of course they would send her. I let her go, pushing her out so that she turns to face me. "Hello again, Skye." I offer her with a slight smile. "I've missed you."
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:03 am

SKYE

After all he's done to us, done to me, I'm the one coulson sends to bring him in. I'm following him down a silent hall when suddenly he disappears. I have to be too disoriented to realize he's just pressed against the wall because i pass him. By the time i realize it, his arm is already around my throat. But that's when he realizes... It's me. He shoves me away gently, and i turn around, disgusted by his words. All they do is anger me. And making me mad isnt something he wants to do. "Save it, ward." i hold my hands out slightly, letting my newfound energy flow through them, landing ward flat on his back. I walk to him, crouching down and handcuffing his hands behind his back. "Bet you weren't expecting that, hm?"

(maybe have him waking up in a cell? Skye can be in there with him?" was this ok ahhhhh)

hi friends i'm obsessed with star wars
and writing and that's about it rn

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:26 am

(It;s great :))

WARD

I can tell Skye is angry, but that should just make this fight more fun. Suddenly, however, I am flying backwards. She hasn't even touched me. Well, this is new... I think, before the impact knocks the wind out of me. Before I know it, Skye has reached me and handcuffed me. Her mocking voice registers in my ears. I growl softly. "Not exactly." Then the world fades to black.

~~~~~~~

I wake in a cell, behind a wall that can change density and opacity. I remember this place. Many things happened here. Now, as we have done many times before, Skye sits just outside the wall, watching me. I stand, walking to the wall, which is transparent at the moment. Hopefully I'm not muted. "So... Besides the obvious, why am I here, Skye?"
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:44 am

SKYE

I stand right outside the cell, arms crossed, waiting for ward to wake up. When he does, the first thing he asks is why he's here. "You're here because of what you've done. You're too much of a threat." my reply sounds mechanical, rehearsed. Well, it is.

"Plus, you have important intel on hydra, and we want to know what it is." i didnt want to make this personal, that was the one thing i cant do. The thing i cant afford to do. "So, we can do this the easy way or the hard way, its your choice, ward." i sit down right outside the barrier, feeling tired. Not just from using my powers on him, but this whole situation. Every time i look at him.. I remember what he did. Did to me, did to our.. No, my team.. And it hurts.

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:50 am

WARD

She speaks, but it seems so mechanical. She's trying to keep her emotions out of it, I can tell. I look her straight in the eyes, and chuckle softly. "So we're going to do this again, Skye? Pretend we don't know each other, and feel nothing?" My posture is relaxed, but strong. She seems so tense, as if the tiniest shock would set her off. Tense and tired.
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:58 am

SKYE

"no need to pretend, because i really feel nothing for you." lies. All lies. I wont look away from him, wont look away first. His eyes are staying so intensely into mine, i feel uncomfortable. "Now start talking, or i leave and dont come back. I'll send may down here. I'm sure she won't be as pleasant as Im being." i hiss, leaning forward, waiting. I hate him. I hate him for tricking us, tricking me. But more so, i hate him because i cared for him. And i dont know if he ever cared about me or just pretended. And i dont want to care. I cant stand myself caring.

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:12 am

WARD

I am a liar. I won't deny it. As such, I see right through Skye. Her emotions are a hot mess beneath the collected exterior. She says it like a threat, but she's threatening to run away. To let someone else take over. So she doesn't have to wrestle with the pain. I don't want her to run. So I crack a slight smile, step away from the wall and spread my hands. "What do you want to know?"
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me