|?| Doctor Who |?| u n i q u e x sapling. |?|

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: |?| Doctor Who |?| u n i q u e x Leaf. |?|

Postby Leaf. » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:44 pm

She jumped as she heard a man's voice. Kaira turned around quickly to see the owner of the strange blue box staring at her. The red-head nodded in answer to his question as she looked at him, frowning at the big bow tie he was wearing. She had never liked bow ties that much, but she didn't exactly hate them. Kaira just found them strange and often, as it was in this case, found them to be out of place in an otherwise good outfit.
Leaf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ronomy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:51 pm

"do you happen to have any fish fingers and custard at your residence that you would be willing to share?im feeling a bit peckish." he asked with a smile,holding out his hand."im the doctor,by the way.and you are?" he said,it all coming out a bit fast.he never really bothered with formal greetings,anyway.you touched my TARDIS,you owe me.the thoughts almost turned into words,but he held back.he found it best not to use sass as soon as you met someone.even if they were touching your spaceship.
ronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leaf. » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:57 pm

"Fish fingers and custard?" she asked quietly, a little confused. The man seemed to be mad. She pulled her hand away from the blue box, unsure whether he was okay with her touching whatever it was, as he seemed to be the owner. Kiara realized The Doctor was holding out his hand for her to shake and stared at it before shaking it gently. "I'm Kiara. Doctor who, if you don't mind me asking?"
Leaf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ronomy » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:57 am

he smiled,as hearing the question brought a tweak of happiness to his day,"just the doctor." he said with a shrug."you seemed to be interested in my box,here." he said,leaning on it with one hand.the thought of food had escaped his mind now,he could really eat anything but apples.and beans.and yogurt.maybe he couldn't eat anything.......if this works out,i'll go get some food. he looked down at his jacket,a bit of dirt had landed on the pocket.he brushed it off,then directed his attention back to Kira.

good so far?this is the first time I have ever done this DX }} anything I could do to make it better,you think? }
ronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leaf. » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:25 pm

"You can't just be 'the Doctor'." Kaira argued, feeling her face heat up as he stated that she had taken an interest in his blue box, which was kind of true. It was hard not to take an interest in a box that had appeared on a corner of the street from nowhere. She tucked some red hair that had fallen into her face and smiled, her face still slightly pink. "Kind of hard not to take notice of a blue box which just appeared from nowhere." she stated.

[It's fantastic so far, but maybe try using some capitals and less commas?]
Leaf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ronomy » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:50 am

I apologize for that,for I was using a computer while I usually use a tablet. ]]

"I can be and I will be just The Doctor.And it's not just a blue box.Its a police box!" He said with a smirk,pointing to the words above the door."It shows up when people need help,so it serves it's purpose." He said,his smirk turning into a shy half smile "Now,if you'll ecuse me,someone needs help." With that,he turned on his toes and began to walk away.
ronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leaf. » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:53 pm

Kaira grabbed his arm as he started to walk away in an attempt to stop him from moving. "First you come up to me and ask for fish fingers and custard because you were hungry, now you are saying that somebody needs help because your police box appeared from nowhere, which shouldn't be possible because it is a police box. Police Boxes just... stay there. They don't just appear out of nowhere; they're just... always there. " she frowned at him. "That doesn't make any sense at all!" She added quietly under her breath, " Neither does the fact that his name is the Doctor... Who names their child the Doctor? Pirates might-" she pushed the thoughts about pirates away before she could fade into a day-dream about pirates.
Leaf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ronomy » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:13 pm

"Well,let's just say it's not an ordinary police box!Its just stuck like that." He said,with a thin smile and a shrug."Now,as I was saying-" he started,though he was interrupted by a scream."See?Someone needs help!" He said,with a joyous smile at bein correct and needed.With a little bounce,he started to take off again,pulling her with him by the hand.
ronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leaf. » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:33 pm

"That much is obvious-" she started to say but was interrupted by the scream. Kaira's eyes widened as the pain filled scream echoed through the air. She felt him pulling her after him as he ran towards the source of the noise and jogged a little to keep up with him so she wasn't just being dragged along.
Leaf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ronomy » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:36 pm

He stopped abruptly,peering around the corner.They had ran into a large factory-like place."Santaurans." He muttered to her."There is one lady,supposedly where the scream came from.Do you have anything sharp on you?" He asked quietly.
ronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me