If the Wall Did Not Exist 1x1 with Dragon and Alpha

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

If the Wall Did Not Exist 1x1 with Dragon and Alpha

Postby Alpha* » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:32 pm

Let's face it you arn't a Royal, you arn't human.. well, not completely. If you were you would live the good life - sure you would be more hunted... and envied - but you would have food all year round, nice clothes, a hot bath... and you wouldnt be looked down on. But that.. that was the Royal's life; the purebloods life. They who rule and are Guarded. It was perfect.. better... everything anyone thinks of.

So what are you?

A Majic Weilder:

You can preform spells with the right ingrediants, with a thin willow-wand. If you are on the 'right side' of the law - against your will or not - you are a Wizard or a Sorceress but if you fight against the kingdom.... you are a Warlock or a Witch and the Kings' men seek to eradicate you. You cannot bring back the dead, every task undertook takes the same amount of energy it normally would + alittle to 'compensate' for doing it. You will be weak after. You will die. Immortality does not exist. You are a human-Thing cross, a human-werwolf, a human-elf (most common).. nomatter you are part beast somewhere along your line. The more powerful you are the more likely for animalistic appearances, tendancies.. you mostly look human but you can talk to animals, know things. You are coveted by the king and will be 'used' until you are dead or your powers burnt out of you from use. You stay in secret.

Fey

Bold and smart, strong, inhuman. You are an Elf. Your beauty is renowned and envied - like the pure-blood status of the human royals. You are talented in the Arts - music, cooking, dancing, creating beauty, majic, Trackers.. and your hunting-fighting skills? Coveted. You tend to remain with your own kind and are wary of the unknown.

Purebloods

Most commonly referring to the human-royalty. But it also refers to any that is within a species that is only that species.. uncommon as the humans put different species together to make 'better' bloodlines.

Dragons

You value feats of battle, the glittering things. You enjoy music and the arts, you have a trove.. your alliances are with who keeps the promises to give it too you. You are given livestock and maidens fair - you'll eat humans. You can do incredible acts of majic. Weakness' is shiny things, your wings, temper and the fact that music 'tames' you

Wer's

You guessed it Wer-wolves, howl to the moon, giant wolves, raw meat. They live in packs called "Lugran" of 50 at most. They have alpha's and a 'Molak' (the Alpha of Alpha's. A king they obey and a Queen) You tend to fight fighters and those you fight are always threats - you value life. You are used as the King's guard-dogs. - durring a full moon you really dont have much brain

There are also Wercats.. they linger at the shadow-edges of this story and offer advice and warnings. Vicious in battle and rarely seen. Their allegiance is their own; seen frequently around Dragons they often pretend to be ghosts or schollars or simply cats.. You were born this way

Humans

There are some humans who pretend to be mixed blood but arnt. They dont want to be royals.. they want a real life

Vampires

They have no value for life but they do value freedom which they guard jeliously. They drink blood - they live in covens of 10 at most and report to a group of ancients who 'control' them. Allergic to the sun, and silver

Angels

Seen as myth and nothing but. Angels are great warriors, healers, knowledgeable.. they can kill or heal with a touch, they can be 'called' Only one has Fallen to earth - trapped by a Wizard years ago...... (will explain later) Not much is known about them

Sea Monsters

Mermaids, and Serpants - half human and half fish and dragons of the sea. They dont have any allegiance but sometimes are seen on island beaches or if you are in a ship. They are extreme collectors and terribly curious

~~~~~~~~~ There are pure animals~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where do your Loyalties Lie?

The Indentured: A captured Vampire to make things for the royals to trade (you will be burnt, you will starve... you have nowhere to go. Most here are very young), an Elf to guard the wall (there are spells on you to keep you inside - you leave and disease will kill you), a werwolf... you are a guard-dog (with a spike collar to keep you from Shifting) The Majic Wealders - you had no choice (be killed or serve, you dont want to die. They threatened your family)

The Kings Men: You are loyal to the king and the Royals - they have given you a pretty good life in exchange that if the need arises you die for them, your family has done this for generations. You 'babysit' or otherwise work. You are the most trusted, you keep secrets, secretly kill those who are a 'problem' and make it look like an accident. You follow your charge everywhere - you are closer to your team than family. Skilled in combat. You look human, but are a long-ago mixed blood of some sort - it doesnt show. You could be a 1/16th of something nothing more. (after 1/16th you are considered a pureblood so long as your lianage isnt recorded and well known)

Rebels: Doesnt the name say it all? You are a creature, or something. You may be purely human... but you have compassion.. you care. You seek to kill and replace the current monarches, set all the creatures free. You are known as Ronin

For Yourself: This is usually those who have been treated reasonably by both groups - kings and Rebels, you cant choose. You have family on both sides or none at all. You tend to be on the 'fringe' of society, treasure hunters, schollars, scientists, assassins - they'll have your loyalty.. for a price.

Not Sure: Generally the children of the Royals... who have found hatred about what their parents and such have done. They sneak away and do secret good deeds by sneaking off in the middle of the night - they are lesser nobles.. and less likely to be missed. The Kings children are.. checked on with no less than 4 mostly-human guards.

Commoners: Starving. Who feeds you? What is your bloodlines? What can you do? Can you read and write or do majic or fight? It doesnt matter, those who are tallented are 'recruited', those who resist... are killed. You grow food and make goods for the king to have wealth.

Royalty: You generally do not care what happens so long as you are treated like dieties on earth, are safe.

Outcasts: Rejected from society, they lie, they are the thieves, the Creators of Chaos. They are the ones who harbor the rebles and are punnished for it. The ones Forced by the Majic Users... or have a debt to pay. You may be the 'traders' who take goods to other lands, you may be a 'Hunter' who catches and sells or kills creatures for money. It is dangerious.

~~~ Remember Humans (or you know, the Mostly humans but not completely) are the most numerious. If they find out what you are they will capture and kill you.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Habitats

Desert: Dragons and Wercats

Ocean: Mermains, sea-serpants

Forest: Elves, Werwolves

Grasslands: The Fey, Werwolves

The Castle: Royals, others

Town within the Walls: The commoners, people in hidding

Icelands: Its a 'badlands', wewolves live there

Other Places: Ruins, caves, waterfalls, as hermits.... just places - the vamps live wherever and prowl by night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Setting

This rp takes place in an alternate past, middle/Dark ages in a city known as the GoldenCity.. The guards patrol inside, outside and on the walls of the fortress, the castle is in the center of the huge (alittle larger than Texas) sized 'city' in the shape of a 'sun' is the castle. Commoners make their homes where they can in the walls, farms are outside the walls; trade caravans are sent by cammel, horses, and ship... but not by air - there is no mode of flight ( they say) though hot air balloons are a thought by 'mad' scientists

It is mid-autumn
The weather is cold, freezing rainstorms that last for days, brief snow storms, snappy winds.. little food, bad shelter... the 'enemy' is despriate.

The seasons are read by :

Spring - Wet Season
Summer - Dry Season
Fall - Harvest X
Winter - Cold Season

The walled-in city has five walls - one has the sea right outside it, another is a desert (like the sahara), another has a very large and dark forest, another has mountains, another has grass-lands and yet another has the ice-lands after a while, in each there are cities molded after the Golden City.

--- this is a free society. Wers are confined to keep people safe, by choice, until they learn to control their other half. Creatures are seen with suspicion, as dangerous, until proven otherwise, and people regard them as such. Treat them like that too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules and Regulations!

Feel free to read - but please refrain from posting

We will follow CS rules

This is entirely out of our heads

This rp is between Dragon-Happy and Alpha*
Last edited by Alpha* on Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: If the Wall Did Not Exist 1x1 with Dragon and Alpha

Postby Alpha* » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:36 pm

~/~/~/~
Alpha*'s Character's
~/~/~/~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Contrast
Nickename: Con
Species: Wercat
Looks: She is a brown cat with green eyes, a little girl with brown hair or a 4'3''' woman, is a Doctor and a schollar and a farmer

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Name: Ammon
Nickename: Am
Species: Werwolf
Looks: She is fiercely loyal to the Angel, white furred, and haired, larger than anyone on account of being an Alpha, golden eyed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Abel Reed
Nickename: Abel, Abe
Species: Elf/ Fey
Looks: He is red-blond haired, brown eyed, thin like a reed (haha) 5'3'', 97lbs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I'm not going to lie, I like to stick with simple because that way there are no boundaries on what they can become)

~/~/~/~
Alpha*'s Character's
~/~/~/~

Username:
Alpha*
Name:
Morag StormBringer
Nickname:
Mor, Morag

Age Appearance: 19 or 20
Birthday: Sometime in August, early
Species: Angel

Height: 6'0''
Weight: 120lbs, maybe
Hair Color: black, has a slight wave. He ties it in a quirk at the base of his skull (2 inch ponytail)
Eye Color: blue-green-gray like a storm
Distinguishing Features: He is scruffy and has dimples and a great smile. He has a 4 1/2 inch thick at the widestpart, 1 inch thick at the thinnest part scar, thick and ropey spanning from his left shoulder to his right hip - its where his wings come out at
Body Type: Broad of shoulder, narrow of hip, strong, darkly tanned
Features of your Species: He has wings that he can hide under his skin that are 16 feet long each and about 4 1/2 feet wide. Feathered, black, glossy.
Other Features: he has angelic symbols across his chest (norseish looking) paler than the moon other than that? Nope.
History and personality will rp out but he does pretend to be human
Last edited by Alpha* on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: If the Wall Did Not Exist 1x1 with Dragon and Alpha - WI

Postby Dragon Happy » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Dragon Happy's Character's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Benjamin
Nickname: Ben
Species: human
Looks: 6'2 with large strong shoulders, dark brown hair, blue eyes, light skin, and a sprinkle of freckles over his nose and cheeks. King of Golden City

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Name: Catalia
Nickename: Cat
Species: magic weilder
Looks: She is about 5'1 and is on the petite side, sporting long blond hair and sharp green eyes with pail, smooth skin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Grace
Nickename:
Species: Mermaid
Looks: 5'4 with long dark brown hair, high cheek bones, red, full lips, beautiful brown eyes, and fair skin. Loves to lure men and take what they have

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username:
Dragon Happy
Name:
umbra rex [shadow king]
Nickname:
Rex

Age Appearance: adult
Birthday: March 1
Species: Dragon

Height: 86 feet long
Weight: several tons
Hair Color: none
Eye Color: blood red
Distinguishing Features: The top half of his head and his back are a bone white, while his under belly, neck, and jaw is black. Having Four long horns that protrude behind the eyes that are a dark silver, and many scars running along his body the the most noticeable one is a large sloth across his nose.
Body Type: Muscular but slim with the body features of a lizard, like Smaug
Features of your Species: Large black wings that are bigger than two jumbo jets and the underside is once again a bone white, muscular but slim lizard like body, horns protruding form head, large sharp claws, and long tail
Other Features: His white face resembles the look of a skull
History and personality will rp out
Last edited by Dragon Happy on Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon Happy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:25 pm

(almost ready? :))

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Happy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:50 pm

Yup! You start :3 ]
Dragon Happy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:57 pm

The wolf-girl takes a breath of the cold morning air, almost time to go to bed. Almost time to dream her dreams and plan. Soon she would leave here. The others had agreed. This was not the place for them. Ammon shakes out her too pale pelt and sighs, missing something. She knows it.

Contrast holds to her belly with a trembling hand. She had left with her goats and been caught up too by bandits... everything except her book... which was really everything to her, was gone. At least they don't know her secret. Though it is spring there is still snow on the ground, probably the sun today would melt it, it would be gone. All the same, blood is everywhere. What had posesed her to leave alone?

Abel paces the sea-shore, scooping shells and sea-glass from the sand. He eats at a hand-ful of dried fruit, when he takes a seat on a rock. He'd teamed with the vamps a few weeks prior... anything to ruin that city.

The Angel paces the wall, wings folded benieth his skin, ready to appear at a moments' notice. Its' too quiet up here, for his liking. And he is bored, easy to become,.... but still.. Bored.

(changing James to a girl, and Contrast to a girl)

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Happy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:20 pm

Rex yawns as he looked up at the moon from his pile of gold which was stashed in a large cave upon a even larger mountain. With his stomach growling for food he got up and made his way to the edge, he opened his wings and jumped off, gliding over the forest with the tree tops a few feet away from his belly. With a few more flaps of his behemoth wings he rose in the air and gave out a mighty roar, telling anyone who could hear that the shadow king was hunting

Benjamin sat at his large table and whipped the let over food from his mouth with the soft, silk napkin. Belly full and finished with his glass of water he got up and made his way to the master bedroom. Opening his wardrobe he put on his pajamas, brushed his teeth and was getting ready for a good nights rest

Catalia hummed as she mixed and grunded up ingreatients for ailments and potions in her small but comfortable cottage. Smiling as she finished her last batch of potions she decided it was about time to have dinner since it was late. Taking off her aprin she washed her hands before begging in to cook turtle stew, using the turtle shell as a bowl which she did with any old or injured animals, making sure they don't go to waist.

Grace swam near the sea shore picking up some kelp or fish she could find to make up a meal she could eat for dinner. She then saw the man on the shore, eating dried fruit and collecting things from the sand, man that fruit looked good. Smiling she wouldn't miss this opertunity and went up to the surface of the water, sitting on the walk she began to sing her enchanting song
Dragon Happy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:35 am

Abel snorts, "I know its a mermaid, but your lovely song doesn't work on me." he calls out, looking at a conch shell - pink and yellow - with enjoyment. The elf takes a seat on a stone beside her - "Want some fruit and jerkey and bread? I havn't much, but I'm happy to share."

Contrasts' green eyes are open wide in fright - but she is a wer-cat! That means he has to help her! He is a dragon after all... So she calls out, low and sweet and soft - not moving from where she lays under a thick tree in the medow. "Hello?" a pause, "Won't you help me?"

Morag slips down into the dark street, wings glowing he folds them away. Today he... what would he do? Well...The food in a house is smelling good... so he knocks on the cottage door after tugging a tunic on.

Ammon pads through the golden city, her fur sleeked to her thin sides before she turns into a girl dressed in soft pink. She works at the palace for the king most days or nights she has off... and there were things to eat there too. So, when the king comes into his chambers she is startled from stirring up a fire.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Happy » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:51 pm

Rex hears the call " hmmm a cat erant " he whispered to himself, the Latin term "cat erant" translating to "were cat" in English. Since he was raised up near Roman borders he learned how to speak Latin, only when he came here did he learn English so he still uses Latin terms. Flying down into the meadow he landed with a thump and made dusk fly out of the ground " How my I,umbra Rex, assissssst you cat erant? " he hissed as he began to walk around the tree menacingly. Keeping his blood red eyes on her as he circled the tree and the werecat, his large jaws open and revealing his sharp teeth as he ran his forked tongue over them.

Grace was taken back by the elf's generosity, putt her hands on the rock behind her she nodded " Please " she said gently taking the food from him. She then began to eat the jerky, bread, and fruit happily, mostly living on fish and seaweed this was special for the female to get anything like this, her tail moving back and forth in the water happily as she ate

Catalia looked away from her stew and too the door when it knocked " How could that be? " she whispered to herself. Taking the wooden spoon out of the hot stew she tapped it against the edge to get any loose liquid out before placing it down next to her sink. She walked over to the door and opened it, looking at the man she gave a small bow " hello sir, how may I help you? " she asked with a sweet voice.

Benjamin walked into his bedroom and smiled " Hello Ammon " he said as he walked over to her, he looked down at her " have you eaten? " he asked seeing her skinny waist. He then yawned and stretched sitting down in his bed " if you haven't please do so, there are plenty off food down stairs
Dragon Happy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:08 pm

Contrast lifts her gaze to the red ones; "S-sorry to disterb you... I... the bandits.." she coughs weakly, tieredly. What more was there to say? The dragon has four options really - help her, leave her, kill her, or Bond with her. Two of them she hopes he doesn't choose, one of them is sort of scary (she values freedom after all, as a cat)... "I..I'm..." Con was about to say her name when she falls unconcious.

"You know, we land walkers like to trade things, better than you stealing. Its why the Golden City... hunts... us strange creatures!" is stated cheerfully between bites of a dried apple. He always prefers fruit over anything other than meat. Meat which is in her hand now. "We are not like humans..." a sigh.

Morag draws himself up, wings like a strange cloak benieth a borrowed cloak. "Hello ma'am.. I was wondering if you knew of a place to stay nearby? I realize the hour is late, and am sorry to disturb you, but I am new here." The Angel speaks in a voice like storm-winds and rain. Thunder, almost.

Ammon looks up, eyes flashing to the angle of a wolf before returning to a human circle - if she hadn't been bitten... A tiny, nervious smile tugs at her lips. "Y-yesterday Sir." she states shyly, softly. "A sandwitch." Of course, compared to many that was alot.. and compared to the king who had just died a month ago King Benjamin... was kind. Would it be his downfall? Was this a trap? "T-the staff... d-don't like us creatures s-sir." Didn't he know?

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me