If the Wall Did Not Exist 1x1 with Dragon and Alpha

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: If the Wall Did Not Exist 1x1 with Dragon and Alpha

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:14 pm

The woman laughs, wrapping her arms around his neck, she kisses him. "A cave is no place for a baby. " is teased.

Rith grins and stretches, his back cracks, but it brings no relief, only accentuates the pain in his legs. He winces and begins to walk, knowing that if his friend saw he would be. .. stopped. "Slow poke!"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Happy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Benjamin smiled and chuckled " hey wait up! " he said and followed after. Humming as he walked with the other and looked aorund

Rex smield an dkissed back " we'll build a home, don't worry my love " he purred lovingly
Dragon Happy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:49 pm

"You kidding? I won't be able to catch you! " Rith laughs into the rather cold late fall air. It'd be winter soon... he isn't looking forward to that. Green eyes twinkle, "I think I should invest in a good coat, going to be a cold one! What do you think? " he watches as numberous leaves fall and scurry across their path. He takes a breath, exhaling a heavy cloud, "and a few other things." Namely, medical and home things - he could, once able to Shift - skip to town for groceries.

Contrast sighs contentment, "I believe you. " is said, sipping her drink. "But where? I know nothing of babies. " there's the fear again

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Happy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:19 pm

Rex looked at her and sighted " don't worry dear, we'll figure something out I promise " he said kissing her cheek

Benjamin nodded " a coat would be a good idea, plus we do need food and what not " he said as they entered the market
Dragon Happy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:29 pm

Rith nods again, "not delivery, " is cautioned, "I'd prefer few to know where we are. " a sigh, then, "I think I'll rent a mule." Again with a nod. The rather stuck Mimic begins making a mental list, but when he sees something he stops and stares - beautiful. "I'll be right back."

Contrast beams and lays back on his bed. "I'm excited Umbre," she confesses, "I hope it looks like you, a baby boy, with dark curley hair. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Happy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:16 pm

Benjamin nodded as he said this and titled his head in curiosity. Looking around as he waited for the other to return

Rex smield and chuckled " you want him to be a dragon? " he said playfully, kissing her cheek soflty
Dragon Happy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:37 pm

"You.. have no idea. " because loathe as she is to admit it. .. she isn't unique. Contrast smiles lightly; "I want our baby to be like you. More than me."

Rith returns holding two packages in his arms, stumbling without the canes aid as he tries to put the purchases in the leather satchel. "Ready?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Happy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:43 pm

Rex smiled and holds her close " love, I wish it would be like you. I want it to have your love and compassion, not to mention your beauty " he said kissing he rubbed cheek

Benjamin tilted his head a bit " what did you get? " he asked curiously, looking at the two boxes that were sticking out in his satchel
Dragon Happy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:51 pm

A blush, "I um.. you'll laugh at me. " is whispered in a minute. His fingers tighten on the cane and he starts walking. "I got.. a cloak and.. and a comb-mirror set."

Contrast tosses her head back and laughs, "maybe we will have two kids!"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Happy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:13 pm

Rex smield " that would be wonderful " he said happily, kissing her face all over lovignly

Benjamin chuckled " is the comb and mirror set for you? Don't worry, it's a good thing to have " he said assuringly to the other
Dragon Happy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me