{ HTTYD: A New Start } 1x1 ~Faith~ and kiokami

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: { HTTYD: A New Start } 1x1 ~Faith~ and kiokami

Postby leverage » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:03 am

A walk through the village, even one as hilly as their's was, couldn't take long enough at a time like this. Already they were nearing her house, much to Hiccup's disappointment. Of course there was always tomorrow, but that was many long hours away. He glanced to her for a moment, as if trying to see if she'd come up with some other excuse to stay together a few more minutes, but he knew well that there wasn't one. Clearing his throat quietly, he asked, "So...where do you want to meet tomorrow?" Already her house was in view; already it was about time to leave. He always hated this part of their time together.
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:04 am

"Hmm? Well we could meet up on one of the beaches like we normally do or we could meet somewhere else if we wanted to do that as well." Astrid replied quietly stopping once they had reached her house and gave a small smile. She never liked having to say goodbye like this in the slightest bit, however she did know that they'd always have the following day to be with one another and enjoy the time while it lasted. "Do you have anything in mind or just go with whatever happens?" She questioned quietly in response as she met his gaze once again.
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:40 am

Since they had stopped for at least a fleeting moment, Hiccup met her gaze and gently took her hands in his own for the few moments they had. It was getting too late to delay the inevitable separation too much longer. "Let's just see what happens tomorrow, and go from there? It generally seems to work out well for us." he replied, smiling slightly. He would have to share the news he had tomorrow, but hopefully they could still spend the day together without worrying about it too much. "So the beaches would work well, unless you had another idea."
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:52 am

"No I don't have anything else in mind of where to really mean up. But yeah, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow and go from there." Astrid replied quietly in response to his words and gave another small smile. She was completely oblivious to what he was keeping from her for the meantime and instead was just acting any other way she normally would have been, though tomorrow when she likely would find out, well that would result in a different reaction then what was going on right now depending on what it was exactly. "So, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?"
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me