{ HTTYD: A New Start } 1x1 ~Faith~ and kiokami

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: { HTTYD: A New Start } 1x1 ~Faith~ and kiokami

Postby leverage » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:40 am

Hiccup took of quickly, not willing to get anywhere close to the dragon's shots- although the shots weren't coming anywhere close to them now. He caught Astrid's look of desperation, and returned with a look that said, we'll figure something out. He really didn't want to spend the time flying off with Stoic and Snotlout, so he slowed down slightly so he was behind the others, giving Astrid a look to tell her to hang back a bit as well- here they'd be able to whisper back and forth without being heard, and perhaps would even be able to fly away without being noticed right away.
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:43 am

Astrid, catching on to what Hiccup was trying to do quickly sided with him and Toothless, having Stormfly slow down so that they could be closer to one another and hang back. Only problem was with that was that Snotlout seemed to pick up on what they were doing as well - which thinking sarcastically was just great, not. She growled quietly under her breath before turning to look at Hiccup and then back at the ocean below. "Odin help us." She whispered quietly.

Snotlout had seemed to be waiting for the perfect chance to tell Stoic what Fishlegs had told him and having noticed that Hiccup an d Astrid were flying a bit slower then normal now would be a pretty good time to finally speak up. A small smirk on his face he cleared his throat almost in a dramatic way before speaking up. "Hey Stoic, I think I have more information to tell you..."
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:49 am

Hiccup overheard what Snotlout was saying and really had to resist the urge to shoot the viking out of the sky. Gods, they were dead. They were dead in every way, but he had no clue how to stop it, how to get Snotlout to shut up. "If we fly away now, they won't be able to catch us." he whispered, knowing they were the fastest. He knew, though that nothing would stop Snotlout- if he didn't say something now, he'd just wait until later. If they stayed now perhaps they could deny it completely, bu he doubted his dad would really believe them.

Stoic glanced up from where he was staring, straight ahead. "What is it?" he asked, though he didn't sound all that interested.
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:55 am

Astrid tensed visibly though hearing what Hiccup had to say, she quickly turned to look at him and nodded. "Yeah good idea. Best idea I've heard all day... cm'on let's go before you know he says anything...." She had Stormfly turn quickly and urged the dragon to pick up a faster pace that would hopefully be enough but that was only a slim chance because gods knew what would happen. She didn't even want to think about that, because already she could tell that they would be be dead meat.

"Oh well you might want to ask Fishlegs but I can save you the trouble in not wasting any more time. Though you'd get the truth out of him easily in his facial expression. However." Snotlout replied, glancing over his shoulder before smirking again as if he knew that Hiccup and Astrid would be in trouble. "Fishlegs caught them, doing... it out in the forest yesterday." He added simply with a small shrug of his shoulders.
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:59 am

Hiccup turned Toothless sharply and tried to pick up speed, but over his shoulder he could just hear Snotlout's word. He cursed out loud and urged Toothless faster, but the dragon was tired- they still had to be faster than the others, or so he hoped. If Stoic caught up to them, they were screwed, completed screwed. Dead in a thousand different ways.

Stoic really didn't care all that much about what Snotlout had to say- that was, until the words sank it. "What?!" he half-shouted, stopping his dragon suddenly, only to see that Astrid and Hiccup were too far away. Cursing loudly, he gave Snotlout a hard glare. "You've been saying things like that for a while now. How do I know your not lying now?" he snarled, though it was pretty clear that he believed the rumors, or at least was inclined to.
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:04 am

"Then could you explain why they're flying off in another direction and how embarrassed Fishlegs is for walking in on them?" Snotlout asked, having Hookfang stop as well, the Nightmare growling lowly in response to the sudden move and puffed smoke out of it's nostrils. "Because I don't think Fishlegs would lie about something like that? Think about it. Didn't they run away not too long ago?" He added pointing out another fact as he smiled smugly.

Astrid had Stormfly pick up the pace as well, as much as the Nadder could knowing that the dragon was still tired after carrying that stupid Death Song to one of the far islands off of Berk, very far off to be exact. Gods if Stoic was able to catch up with them and believed what Snotlout was saying they really would be in trouble and Hel of it at that. They were dead, completely dead if that happened and she tried to urge the Nadder to fly faster. "Cm'on Stormfly..."
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:08 am

Stoic gave a slight nod, thinking for a moment. "Thank you, Snotlout. In the future, I'll here the rumors soon enough without your so called 'help'." he replied dismissively. Knowing there was no way to stop them now, he kept up the pace towards Berk, albeit with more of a glare in his eyes.

Hiccup pushed Toothless more. "I know you're tired bud, but faster, please?" he begged quietly, risking a glance over his shoulder. Stoic wasn't following, though he didn't exactly look happy either. He guessed that his father had been told of the rumors already, and for some reason wasn't coming after them. Still, he kept up the pace, no where close to letting his guard down. If they were caught not, they'd literally be dead. Heck, if they ever showed their faces again, they'd be in trouble, unless they could somehow convince his dad that they weren't doing that sort of thing.
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:11 am

Realizing that Stoic didn't seem to be following them Astrid had Stormfly quickly turn towards one of the nearest islands and had the Nadder land knowing that he dragon was tried and was pushed too much more it could become risky to fly over the ocean. She was breathing heavily now though, panic clear in her facial expression and she shook her head the slightest bit. "Gods... oh gods... why?" She muttered quietly under her breath trying to let Stormfly catch her breath again as well as herself too. This wasn't good at all, not in the slightest bit.
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:16 am

Hiccup landed Toothless as well, though he kept looking up at the sky in fear, in case his father had chosen follow. He was breathing heavily in effort, as was Toothless. Quick to slide off his dragon's back, Hiccup paced slightly, unable to settle down. "Oh Thor. Oh gods. What do we do? Why us?" he muttered, knowing well that there was no real reason and no answers to his questions. Why did it have to be them? He had literally no doubt that other young couples, their age or perhaps even younger, would be doing 'it' as the rumors said- not everyone had their control. And yet, it was the two of them that suffered the pain for it, when they'd never dare!
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:20 am

"It was a mistake though - it's not true. Clearly they have to see that. Right?" Astrid asked picking up on the tension which wasn't helping how nervous the dragons already seemed to be after dealing with the Death Song. She moved off of Stormfly's saddle with some hesitation hoping that the dragon wouldn't take off on her again as that wouldn't exactly be very helpful. She was also edgy as well, glancing up at the sky and around them not really believing that Stoic would really let them get away unless of course he didn't believe Snotlout; she wasn't game in trying to find out the answer to that.
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me