{ HTTYD: A New Start } 1x1 ~Faith~ and kiokami

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: { HTTYD: A New Start } 1x1 ~Faith~ and kiokami

Postby leverage » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:40 am

Hiccup nodded slightly. "It's sort of amazing though- we don't find any evidence of new species for months on end, and all of the sudden one turns up in the village. What are the chances of that?" He replied, just trying to come up with anything to say so it didn't fall to silence. And besides, it was a bit odd and sudden. Nothing new, and then all of the sudden in was attacking their island. He would have wanted to say more about it, but with Stoic and Snotlout there, he didn't want to say too much lest they try and get involved.
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:43 am

"Migration? I don't know, loss of habit, looking for new territory? The possibilities are endless. But seriously though, that thing is dangerous, it could have seriously hurt one of us... maybe even killed one of us." Astrid replied, shivering at that lost thought as if she didn't like that at all. It took her a moment though to look over at him again before smiling ever so slightly, she didn't want to have the silence in between them either but she also didn't want anyone else to get involved in their quiet conversation. Her attention turned to the Death Song though, struggling in the net below and she pushed the thought aside that she almost felt bad for the dragon.
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:47 am

Hiccup sighed slightly and put a hand on his dragon's neck. "Yeah, I know." he replied quietly, glancing below them for any signs of the dragon's escape. "Still is odd that it was just suddenly here. If it were anywhere nearby, someone would have seen it. Wherever it's original territory was couldn't have been close." It might have been a useless conversation at this point because there was really no way to figure out where the dragon had been or why it would come, but it was better than silence any day. It would be a long flight on a dragon that was not at all happy with the dragon or the weight, with an enemy waiting to dump information far too close.
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:50 am

"Eh it could have always been chased off as well, I don't know." Astrid replied simply as if trying to get at the facts. Of course most of what was left of the afternoon and night from the day before they hadn't been on Berk so a dragon like that might have hidden on the islands under the cover of darkness before heading to Berk, she had no idea at all. "It's cool though, just dangerous and all that. I don't even want to begin to think what that thing is capable of doing. The Twins sure seemed interested in getting blasted though." She added trying to make a small joke out of it all.
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:54 am

Hiccup rolled his eyes at that. "Sometimes I wonder how those two haven't been eaten by something yet." he replied, referring to the twins. It was a rare thing for them even to have the common sense to not fly towards the danger, much less get away from it, as shown by that day. "Though I have to admit, it is one cool species. Dangerous, but awesome." he replied with a small smile. The yellowish dragon was unlike anything they'd ever seen before, and he wished that they had found some way to tame it or catch it better so he could record it before flying it to it's new island.
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:57 am

"Loki must be looking out for them or something. I don't know though, heh at least they have the gods on their side of things - or at least he one that plays pranks. Who would have guessed that?" Astrid replied sarcastically as she rolled her eyes again. The Twins really were mutton-heads, as they so had called themselves at times it was the truth. They didn't seem to have the common sense to get away from any danger at all and instead went towards it, or provoked whatever it was. She shook her head at that turning to look at Hiccup again when she heard him mention the new species again. "Yeah, I guess so. Next time if we see one, I think I'm going to keep my distance. And you should as well." She added before turning to look up at a few islands that were starting to come into view.
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:07 am

Hiccup smiled slightly at that. "I can't make any promises, but if I see one I just want to get a quick sketch then I'll go." He replied, knowing quite well that, until the dragon actually attacked him if he came across one in the wild, he'd certainly stick around. Once it got angry, well, he'd fly off- no need to get stick in amber somewhere far away. Sure, it was reckless, but he really wanted to learn more about the new species, as he had been hunting for anything new for months now with nothing found.
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:10 am

"I think the memories we have of it are enough that you'd be able to sketch of it. No need to go searching for another one when they have an attitude." Astrid replied and laughed ever so slightly when Stormfly growled in agreement, or at least that's what she guessed. She did however roll her eyes after a moment and as much as she hated it she turned to look over at Stoic again. "Any of these islands work for dropping off this dragon?" She gestured to the Death Song before turning away again as if she didn't want to bother with what was going on.
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:15 am

Hiccup glanced at her. "Memories aren't the best to sketch from- but I do solemly swear that if I find one, I'll just be there a minute and I'll get away, okay?" he asked, knowing quite well that she rightly wasn't happy with the idea, but he of all people wouldn't be able to leave a cool new species without observing it for a little while at least. It wasn't in his nature to not be curious about something new.

Stoic looked over his shoulder slightly. "Not yet. We're looking for a larger island than these so it doesn't run out of space. We won't go too much further." he replied dismissively.
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:18 am

"Mm good thing that I'll be coming with you then if you do ever go off looking for another one. Best to have backup don't you think?" Astrid asked simply, trying to imply that she wouldn't let another Death Song get the chance to attack him if she was anywhere nearby. No way in Valhalla or Hel would she let that happen to him, not a chance. She did however look up again when she heard Hiccup's fathers voice reply to her question and tried not to groan at the fact of that. Typical, it just had to be that way, of course. She sighed again before turning to look at Hiccup again. "I mean it to."
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me