1x1 with SlytherinChick - harry potter

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with SlytherinChick - harry potter

Postby direwolf. » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:00 am

"Well, duh! Of course it's okay." Noelle responded, rolling her eyes playfully. She muffled back a yawn, stretching her arms over her head. "All of that made me tired. Night guys!" She beamed at the twins before going up to the girl dorms.

"Night." Fred flashed the two girls a grin, nodding his head to them.

Ashley nodded, turning to walk out of the bathroom. "I want to know what your planning for your cousin." She mused lightly, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She wanted to go back to her dorm and brush her teeth. The Slytherin female felt disgusting from throwing up only minutes ago. "Tell me in the morning. I'm done today."

"It's my best class, anyway. It's mostly tedious, I guess." Thomas murmured, kicking off his shoes then throwing the blanket over them. "I don't think I'll be able to do the last two jobs, since I'm a half-blood. Something is going on with the ministry, and I don't want to support it. Have you been thinking of a career after Hogwarts?"
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:22 am

Jean grinned at Noelle and playfully ruffled her hair, rolling her eyes and snickering softly. "You're always tired," she teased, though she couldn't stop a yawn of her own once Noelle tried to stop her own. "Bloody hell, you're passing it on to me-- I'm diseased!" She lightly pushed Noelle up the stairs, glancing back at the twins and letting her gaze linger on Fred. "See you both tomorrow at detention."

George chuckled quietly, leaning against the banister separating the two staircases. "Goodnight, ladies," he murmured, winking playfully at Noelle before pushing off the wall. "We look forward to it," he added to Jean, clearly not at all worried about this so 'dreaded' detention. It was hardly his first.

Draco frowned and nodded a bit, running an hand through his hair in frustration. "I'll fill you in tomorrow, love," he muttered, kissing her hair briefly before pulling back and heading for the staircase. "See you then."

Gabby smiled and slid her own shoes off, curling up to him with a light smile. "You seem to enjoy doing it, so I don't see why you shouldn't go for it," she replied, resting her head on his shoulder as she watched him, and shrugged a bit as he continued. "I see your point… but whatever you want to do, it may not be easy, and you may need to push to get where you want to get, but I'll be there to support you," she smiled before continuing, "as for me… I haven't decided to be honest. I'd love to stay near the school though, or at least be connected to it in some way. Maybe work in Diagon Alley, or Hogsmeade, as for specifics though, I don't know."
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:57 am

~ Timeskip to Detention ~

Fred entered an empty classroom where Umbridge had set their detention. He took a seat at an empty table, looking at the pink witch at the head of the room. On the desk, there was a parchment and a black quill. They were writing, really? This was their horrible punishment? He snorted, picking up the quill. He focused his attention on the board that showed the words; "I shall not use joke products."

Noelle sat down in one of the desks, picking up the black quill. She did not know the magic behind it, but she did not worry. Writing would be horribly boring, she noted. So she was going to torture them by writing down the words on the board? How lame! The muggleborn expected something a little more advanced.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:14 am

Jean blinked a bit, eyebrow raised as she glanced over the board, then to the desks. Lines… They were writing lines? This was a joke… right? She scoffed quietly and sat between Fred and Noelle, resting her head in her hand as she picked up the quill and twirled it between her fingers. "How many times?" she drawled in a very Draco way, glancing up at Umbridge.

George raised an eyebrow and glanced at the others, making sure he wasn't the only one that thought that this punishment was a bit… pathetic? Wasn't the ministry supposed to be threatening? He sat on the other side of Noelle and glanced at her before picking up the quill, gaze flickering to the board. He didn't doubt he'd write this line quite a few times in the upcoming year.

Draco's anger hadn't faded from the previous day, well maybe it had a bit, but he was still extremely frustrated with Jean in particular. She should know better than to disrespect their headmistress, especially when she was clearly just trying to fix all the mistakes Dumbledore had caused. He sighed shortly, more of a huff, when he reached the door to the classroom, having followed the others here. He'd already filled Ashley in on what he was doing. "Professor Umbridge, it's Draco Malfoy. I'd like to have a word with you."
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:00 am

Fred lifted a brow, hearing Umbridge's answer; it had been rather odd. "Until it hurts?" He repeated, rolling his eyes. He did not think much of it. Soon enough, they will realize the true meaning of her response. Shrugging his shoulders, he picked up the black quill and began to write on the parchment. Once he finished writing the first line, he felt a stinging on the back of his hand.

"We're going to suffer hand cramps, hmm?" Noelle snickered, twirling the black quill between her fingers. The woman in pink sat behind the desk, watching them. Heaving a sigh, the muggleborn started to write on the parchment.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:24 am

George raised an eyebrow as well, rolling his eyes a bit before he began to write, letting out a heavy sigh. It wasn't long until he also began to feel that slight twinge of pain his brother, along with Jean and Noelle, were experiencing and he glanced over at them briefly.

Jean couldn't help a quiet snicker at Noelle's retort, glancing over at her friend before beginning to write as well, lightly biting her lip when the pain began.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:44 am

"What the heck?" Noelle exclaimed with a yelp, dropping the black quill. She clutched her hand to her chest for a moment before looking at the back of her hand. She blinked a few times, unable to accept what had happened. The words that she had written on the parchment was now on her hand. Lifting her gaze, she narrowed her eyes at Umbridge who simply smiled.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:49 pm

The sharp sting of pain hit Jean moments later and she hissed sharply, gripping the quill tightly and gritting her teeth. What the bloody hell was wrong with this quill?! Her gaze narrowed, writing faltering as she glanced up at Umbridge, scowl present. This couldn't be legal…
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:06 am

[ timeskipping - gryffindor common room ]

"That woman is insane!" Noelle exclaimed, holding onto her own hand to stare at the writing. She brushed her thumb over the top of it, a frown on her lips. "I guess this is war then, huh?"

"Definitely." Fred responded, staring at his own hand. "We'll get her back."
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:35 pm

Jean scowled and narrowed her eyes at her own hand, wincing at the thought of what had just happened. "She's bloody insane… I can't believe the ministry is /allowing/ this!" she said in exasperation, leaning back against the couch as she looked between the others. "This can't be legal!"

George nodded in agreement to Fred with a frown before glancing to Jean. "Sure, the ministry's all kinds of crazy, but I don't think even this is legal… Didn't you see how she turned the Minister's portrait away before we started? I don't think she's allowed to do this. She's just getting away with it."
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me