1x1 with SlytherinChick - harry potter

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with SlytherinChick - harry potter

Postby direwolf. » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:40 am

"This is in no way legal. Even if the ministry knew about it, I'm sure that they wouldn't do anything about it. They want her here instead of Dumbledore." Fred responded, a huff escaping his lips. Many ideas of pranking swirled in his mind, and he knew that they would get Umbridge back. The ministry would not help them, so they needed to step up and gain revenge on this horrible teacher. "By the way, did you guys here about the Dumbledore's Army thing? We're meeting up at the Hog's Head on our first trip to Hogsmeade."

Noelle nodded her head, listening to Fred bring up Dumbledore's Army. She had heard from a few other Gryffindors that were inviting people to Hog's Head. They had to keep it secret, so most of the Slytherins did not know this. Sure, there could be Slytherins wanting to help, but it was difficult sorting the good from the bad when it came to that specific house.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:46 am

Jean let out a quiet snort and frowned, leaning back against the arm of the couch. "Why would they bother stopping her anyway? Fred's right. They're just bloody relieved Dumbledore's gone," she sighed heavily, letting her head fall back against the couch. At the mention of Dumbledore's Army, her head tilted a bit. She'd heard of it, yes, but didn't know much. Most of the Gryffindors still didn't trust her.

George nodded shortly and sighed heavily. "We will get rid of her, even if we have to go first," he muttered, shaking his head with a light frown. "There's no way she'll last…"
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:56 am

"She won't last here with us, Georgie. We're the master pranksters." Fred responded, flashing his twin a wide grin. They had so many horrible things to do to Umbridge, but he could not decide what he wanted to do first. He wanted to save the best prank for last, of course. It was going to be big, and it was going to get them expelled from Hogwarts.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:42 am

"Of course we are, mate~" George couldn't help a grin in return, shifting a bit to lounge along the couch and shooting a playful grin towards Noelle as he propped his feet up on her lap.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:24 am

"Whatever it takes, yeah?" Fred mused, a snicker escaping his lips. "So are we all going to Hog's Head tomorrow?"

"Eh! I'm not a foot rest!" Noelle exclaimed when George rested his feet on her lap. Instead of shoving them off, she reached forward to tie his shoelaces together. She nodded her head in response to Fred's question. "I sure am."
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:11 pm

Jean leaned forward in her seat, elbows on her thighs and tilted her head slightly, thinking the idea over before giving a decisive nod. She'd already begun digging her grave, to h*ll with it. They were going to take Umbridge down, and hard. "Hog's Head it is. Honestly at this point, whatever it takes." she said, absentmindedly rubbing once again at the raw words carved into her hand. "That wretched woman has got to go." Jean let out a long sigh, pushing her elbows off her legs and flopping back against Fred's chest, her irritated gaze on the fire.

"I don't know," George shrugged, winking at Noelle with a playful grin on his lips. "You're practically the spitting image of a footrest, and you're just as comfy as one. Seems like you could be." He shifted on the couch, making an overexaggerated display of getting even more comfortable and taking up more of Noelle's lap. He couldn't move his feet quite as much now, as she'd tied them together, but it sure didn't stop him from claiming her lap. "So what about after she's gone? Like, what's stopping the Ministry from sending her right back? Or someone worse, if that's possible." He turned his gaze over to Fred, his voice taking a slightly more serious note. There was no doubt Umbridge had to go, what came after that? For Ron and Ginny anyway. "Don't get me wrong, Harry's brilliant when he wants to be, but they thought sending her was a good idea. Who knows what the Ministry's next 'good idea' is."
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me