1x1 with SlytherinChick - harry potter

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with SlytherinChick - harry potter

Postby direwolf. » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:34 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a 1x1 rp between SlytherinChick and All The Fandoms. Please don't post on here!
    Things we have discussed-
      - Ocs in 7th year.
      - Umbridge is the headmistress.
      - Thomas is a Werewolf.
      - Jean (Wolf) and Noelle (Fennec Fox) are animagi.
      - Draco and Ashley are snitches, but they do not follow the rules themselves.
      - Jean + Fred, Noelle + George, Gabby <3 Thomas, Ashley <3 Draco.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

══════════════════════════════════Image
══════════════════════════════════

Name; Fred Weasley
        Gender; Male
        Age; Seventeen
        Sexuality; Heterosexual

Personality;
        xxx+ Traits; Funny, Caring, Loyal, Brave, Creative, Playful
        xxx- Traits; Troublemaker, Stubborn, Loud, Prankster, Nosy

Status; Pureblood
        House; Gryffindor
        Year; 7th
        Patronus; Weasel
        Boggart; Unknown
        Quidditch; Beater
        Other; None

Hair Color; Red
        Eye Color; Blue
        Height; 6'1 ft.
        Weight; 160 lbs.

Crush; Jean
        Partner; ---
        Siblings; Bill, Charlie, Percy, George, Ron, Ginny
        Pets; None

Name; Noelle Davis
        Gender; Female
        Age; Seventeen
        Sexuality; Heterosexual

Personality;
        xxx+ Traits; Playful, Funny, Friendly, Outgoing, Daring, Brave
        xxx- Traits; Stubborn, Whiny, Loud, Hyper, Clingy, Obnoxious

Status; Muggleborn
        House; Gryffindor
        Year; 7th
        Patronus; Fennec Fox
        Boggart; Death
        Quidditch; Chaser
        Other; Unregistered animagus

Hair Color; Dyed Red
        Eye Color; Green
        Height; 4'11 ft.
        Weight; 90 lbs.

Crush; George
        Partner; None
        Siblings; Christopher, Noah
        Pets; Iggy [Munchkin Cat]

Name; Thomas Finocchio
        Gender; Male
        Age; Seventeen
        Sexuality; Bisexual

Personality;
        xxx+ Traits; Funny, Confident, Active, Flirtatious, Charming, Protective
        xxx- Traits; Cocky, Arrogant, Quiet, Stubborn, Impatient, Bad Temper

Status; Half-Blood
        House; Gryffindor
        Year; 7th
        Patronus; Grizzly Bear
        Boggart; Full Moon
        Quidditch; Keeper
        Other; He's a werewolf.

Hair Color; Dark Brown
        Eye Color; Blue
        Height; 5'8 ft.
        Weight; 172 lbs.

Crush; Gabby
        Partner; Gabby
        Siblings; None
        Pets; Carla [Barn Owl]

Name; Ashley Pollock
        Gender; Female
        Age; Seventeen
        Sexuality; Heterosexual

Personality;
        xxx+ Traits; Independent, Flirtatious, Diligent, Thoughtful, Hardworking, Intelligent
        xxx- Traits; Blunt, Sarcastic, Snobbish, Mischievous, Rude, Smart-Alec

Status; Pureblood
        House; Slytherin
        Year; 7th
        Patronus; Black Panther
        Boggart; Unknown
        Quidditch; Chaser
        Other; None

Hair Color; Dark Brown
        Eye Color; Brown
        Height; 5'6 ft.
        Weight; 130 lbs.

Crush; Draco
        Partner; Draco
        Siblings; None
        Pets; Harley [Black Cat]
Last edited by direwolf. on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with SlytherinChick - harry potter

Postby SlytherinChick » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:39 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeanetta

Image Image

Name: Jeanetta (Jean) Lestrange
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Flirty, mischievous, playful, fun, stubborn, sarcastic.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs

House: Slytherin
Year: 7th
Patronus: Wolf
Boggart: Unknown
Quidditch: Chaser
Other: Unregistered animegus

Crush: Fred Weasley
Partner: None
Siblings: None
Pets: Dusk; black owl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
George

Image Image

Name: George Weasley

Personality: Same as his brother; See above post.
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165 lbs.

House: Gryffindor
Patronus: Raccoon
Quidditch: Beater
Other: None

Crush: Noelle Davis
Partner: None
Siblings: Bill, Charlie, Percy, George, Ron, Ginny
Pets: None

Gabriella

Image Image

Name: Gabriella (Gabby) Bennett

Personality: Funny, personable, worrisome, quiet, thoughtful, outgoing.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 135 lbs.

House: Ravenclaw
Patronus: Cat
Quidditch: Doesn't play.
Other: None.

Crush: Thomas Finocchino
Partner: Thomas Finocchino
Siblings: Sister; Alice, first year.
Pets: None

Draco

Image Image

Name: Draco Malfoy

Personality: Cocky, arrogant, selfish, flirtatious, rude.
Hair Color: Platinum blond
Eye Color: Grey
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 165 lbs.

House: Slytherin
Patronus: Unable to cast one.
Quidditch: Seeker
Other: Nothing

Crush: Ashley Pollock
Partner: Ashley Pollock
Siblings: None
Pets: Aras; eagle owl
Last edited by SlytherinChick on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:00 pm

"I'm not liking this whole idea of a new headmaster- or, ahem, headmistress." Fred commented, flopping onto one of the many couches in the Gryffindor common room. He pulled his legs up, hands resting behind his head. Turning to look at his twin, he flashed him a wicked grin. "Say, we can give her a warm welcoming. We'll be her favorite students." He added in a sarcastic tone, a laugh escaping his lips. "What do you girls say?" He inquired, turning his gaze on the two girls, Jean and Noelle. Noelle would agree without a doubt, since he overheard that Umbridge did not care of muggleborn students. Noelle will show her what a muggleborn could do.

"I agree one hundred percent!" Noelle exclaimed, slamming her fist into the palm of her hand. A grin curled at her lips, nodding her head. Clearly, she was not going to pummel the headmistress' face in, but she was going to regret messing with a Davis. If she had a problem with her because of her blood then the Gryffindor would give her a real reason to have a problem with her.

Those mudbloods and blood traitors are going to receive a well-deserving punishment. Ashley thought, a smirk curling at her lips. She was hanging out in the Slytherin Common room, looking out the large glass window that showed the great lake. Occasionally, she would catch something moving in the water, and she swore that it was the giant squid. The Slytherin grimaced, giving a shake of her head. Gross, squids were disgusting and slimy. She did not want a huge freakish eye ball staring at her.

Thomas rubbed the bottom of his chin, wincing a bit. Over the summer, he had hurt himself during one of his transformations. There was a large scratch on his lower chin. If anyone asked about it, he explained that he tripped down the stairs and hit his chin on one of the steps. They were satisfied with their answer and moved on. Thankfully, they could not see all the scars, bruises, and scratches that were underneath his school uniform. He was still unable to control himself completely under the full moon, and the potion had little to no affect on him. He needed something stronger to control him.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:00 pm

George snickered in amusement, glancing over at Fred with a widening grin. "Oh, I couldn't agree more, mate," he grinned, flopping down on the adjacent couch as he watched his brother, his legs joining him upon the couch after a moment. He glanced over at the girls, his gaze lingering on Noelle. He nodded excitedly when they both agreed, snickering quickly. "We'll give her a proper Hogwarts welcome for sure."

Jean nodded, sitting on the opposite end of the couch from Fred with a light grin. "I'm in!" she said, glancing over at Noelle in excitement before looking back at Fred, her gaze flickering between the twins. "What do you have in mind?"

Draco had been watching Ashley from the couch, a small frown on his face as he watched his girlfriend. "What is it, love?" he asked coyly, eyebrow raised in curiosity. "What are you worrying about now?" he asked flatly, though a glint in his eye remained curious, despite how uninterested he sounded.

Gabby had luckily been let in to Thomas' common room, sighing quietly when she saw him. "Thomas..?" she said softly, walking closer and smiling timidly. She looked worriedly at him when she saw the scar, sighing quietly as she reached forward to brush her thumb over it. "Thomas… Thomas, what happened?" she asked quietly.
Last edited by SlytherinChick on Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:16 pm

"Well, it depends. Should we go for an innocent approach or do something devious that would tick her off instantly?" Fred inquired, a slight hum rumbling in his throat. George and he had came up with brilliant sweets that would make you vomit uncontrollably for a minute. Perhaps they could use their newest sweet that makes you have horrible gas, but it might be a punishment for everyone. No one wants to smell Umbridge gas, yet it might be worth it if it embarrasses her.

Noelle perched on the end of the couch's arm, swinging her legs. She rested her hands on her knees, listening to the others speak. "I don't know about you guys, but I like the innocent approach." She chirped her input, a smile on her lips. Make Umbridge like them for a split second before making her utterly despise them.

Ashley snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Draco speak to her. She leaned her back against the couch, flickering her gaze over to him. "I'm not worrying about anything. I'm thinking about how gross the giant squid is." She responded, lifting her shoulders in a shrug. "And how we're going to get a lot of people in trouble this year." She added, the smirk reappearing on her lips. Because of their blood, Umbridge took a liking to them and appointed them as her assistances. If someone was doing something wrong, they were to report to her.

Thomas leaned back slightly when Gabby went to brush her thumb over the scar. "Well, you know." He responded, hoping that she knew what he was talking about. Why wouldn't see? She knew about his problems. He was a werewolf. "Nothing to worry about." He added, flashing her a grin. Stretching his arms out, he wrapped them around her waist and gently pulled her close to him.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:39 pm

George hummed as well in thought. "Well mate, if we start too devious, it'll make it harder to do anything later on," he shrugged, grinning at Noelle when she agreed. "I'm glad we're on the same page, love."

Jean smiled a bit and nodded in agreement, glancing at Noelle before looking to Fred again. "Agreed. Taking it slow seems like the smarter option," she nodded, leaning against the arm of the couch.

Draco watched her with a raised eyebrow, slowly beginning to grin. "I say we set a goal for how many students we get expelled this year~" he snickered. "What was it last year.. Three? Nearly four? And with Professor Umbridge on our side--" He trailed off with a smirk.

"Are you okay…? Gabby asked softly, sending him a small smile. "I hardly heard from you at all over the summer… I was worried." she admitted with a quiet sigh, her smile unwavering.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:53 pm

"Glad you all agreed on the appropriate choice. George and I came up with various sweets to enlightening Umbridge with. They look like innocent sweets, but they are not. One will make you vomit uncontrollably for a minute, another will give you horrible gas, and you get the point. I was thinking we can gather a few of them and give her a basket. Maybe she'll share them with her little minions." Fred grinned, amusement twinkling in his blue eyes. Sitting up, he crossed his arms over his chest and gazed at the other three. His gaze lingered on Jean for a split second before it rested on his twin. He and his brother had been pulling pranks before they could even talk. He needed his input the most, but he did enjoy hearing the schemes from the two ladies.

Noelle flashed a grin over at George, giving him a playful wink. "Ooo! Those sound amazing! You boys are brilliant." She sighed dreamily, resting her elbows on her knees and placing her chin on top of her hands.

"I'm sure we can do that." Ashley responded, a laugh escaping her lips. She enjoyed getting people into trouble, especially if Draco was there to help her. "I want at least ten students expelled. If we can do nearly four last year without Umbridge, we can surely do more this year with her. She's a cruel witch." She added, scooting closer to Draco and resting her head on his shoulder. "We'll be unstoppable." She murmured, lifting her gaze to peer up at the other Slytherin.

"Of course. Aren't I always?" Thomas murmured, cradling her close to his chest. "Sorry about that. I took the advantage to sleep a lot. You should've came over to entertain me." He responded, a soft chuckle escaping his lips.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:38 pm

Jean couldn't stop a soft giggle of her own, smiling playfully at Fred with a small glance towards Noelle. "So brilliant," she teased. "I think the basket's a brilliant idea, though. I'd love to see Draco eat a few of those treats," she smiled.

George grinned. "It's settled then, mate," he said to Fred, leaning back and grinning over at Noelle at the wink. "Oh, believe me love, I know," he teased, leaning back on the couch.

"Ten seems like a good place to start," Draco agreed with a smirk. "Umbridge will expel anyone we bring to her, no doubt, just because of our blood." He hummed after a moment before glancing at Ashley again. "I want to get those Weasley twins expelled. Jean's my cousin; I'm not letting them corrupt her. She spends too much time with those d*mn Gryffindors."

Gabby sighed quietly and shook her head, contentedly leaning against him and smiling a bit. "Don't apologize, love. You know me, I worry…" she sighed, nuzzling him gently. "I didn't know if you'd want me there," she admitted softly, kissing his cheek.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:53 pm

Fred's grin seemed to widen at the compliment. "I want the pesky Slytherins to be puking and gassing up the place, especially Malfoy." He snickered, leaning his back against the couch. "We have one more free day which is tomorrow then we are on regular class schedule, so we can make the basket tonight and leave it on her desk tomorrow. She'll want to give us hell on the first day of class." He mused, the grin remaining on the lips. "And before you say anything, Jean. I said pesky Slytherins. You aren't pesky."

"That'll be lovely." Noelle snickered, tilting her head to the side. She would not have to endure the pesky Slytherins on the first day of class. She would be with the Gryffindors and the nice Slytherins, like Jean.

"The Weasley twins will be at the top of our list, love. Don't worry about it. Knowing them, they will do something idiotic before we could report them. I give it a week." Ashley commented, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Her eyes scanned the Slytherin dungeon, eager to expel the many students with Draco. This would be an enjoyable year for them both, or so she thought.

"You're such a worry wart." Thomas snickered, kissing the top of her head. He seemed surprised by her next statement. "Don't say that again, Gabs. I'll have to show you how much I want you with me." He threatened playfully, hugging her waist.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:11 pm

Jean giggled softly again in amusement at the thought of Draco being in that situation, before sending him a look towards Fred, faking a pout. "Aww, you mean we're not all that bad~?" she teased, smiling after a moment at Fred.

George chuckled quietly, glancing over at Noelle. "Shall we get started then, ladies?"

Draco chuckled darkly, kissing her cheek lightly. "You think it'll take that long?" he grinned, amused, and pulled her closer. "Going out with a bang this year, hmm?"

Gabby smiled a bit, leaning happily against his chest. "I mean.. I know you want me around here, but I don't know your family… You know? I just worried, I guess," she admitted.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me