1x1 rpw roleplay ;; castor and mani

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 rpw roleplay ;; castor and mani

Postby wolf ;; » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:18 pm

Mani got to her feet, and flicked an ear as Castor spoke, and she nodded. "Yeah, I feel all energized and ready." She said, and she spotted Harry, who was worn out.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:08 pm

"All right," Castor said, stroking the head of sleepy fox. "Back soon," he promised the vulpine. Then he opened the cottage door to reveal the stars scattered across the night sky. The moon was far to the east. Chapter one, phase one, level one, Castor thought. What a wonderful night tonight would be. Even if by dawn they would be exhausted, he didn't mind. This was going to be a marathon that he would finish with her. And there was nothing, nothing at all that could stop him. He flexed his wings and looked at Mani, imagining her moon form.
    █│
    █│
    █│
    jun / cameron
    he/him | adult
    ─────────────────────
    on hiatus atm
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:19 pm

Mani blinked her eyes as the winged wolf opened the door to the cottage, and she walked outside. She hadn't yet seen her new moon form, since she hadn't done her duty for years. Her glow was a lot less bright - not blinding, but it still stood out. The wings that came with her moon form were more detailed now - and bigger. If they were real wings, they'd probably be just a bit smaller then Castor's. The substance, the glow, was also more cloud-like then just glow. She then glanced at Castor, flicking an ear "You're coming?" She asked - shouldn't he sleep?
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:28 pm

The winged wolf tried not to look at her in awe. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable. When she asked him about whether he was coming or not, he nodded. "Bloody fantastic I'm coming," he replied to her, stretching his wings as he spoke. Besides, they'd not done that in so long that he actually missed flying across the night sky for hours; it sounded crazy, of course, but people always did crazy things for just the enjoyment of it. He didn't want Mani to have to do her duty alone.
    █│
    █│
    █│
    jun / cameron
    he/him | adult
    ─────────────────────
    on hiatus atm
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:45 pm

Mani smiled slightly as he said he'd be coming. "You don't need to, you know, you could go sleep." She said to Castor, flicking her good ear. Was he coming because he didn't want her to be alone? That's what it seemed like.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:01 am

The winged wolf shook his head. "I'm fine, Mani," he replied, insisting that he came with her. Besides, he could always rest in the day. He was feeling energetic now, all the pent-up energy he had from sitting down and watching Mani rest was now telling him to get up and actually do something. And even if his knee joints were tired, they barely affected his wings.
    █│
    █│
    █│
    jun / cameron
    he/him | adult
    ─────────────────────
    on hiatus atm
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:09 am

Mani thought for a moment, and then she nodded. "If you insist." The moon wolf said, and she took off into the air, stopping and glancing down at Castor, waiting for him to come along. She didn't mind if he wanted to come, she just thought he needed sleep - but that didn't seem to be the case.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:15 am

Castor flexed his wings one more time before he bunched up his legs and jumped into the air. His wings began to flap in order to keep him airborne, but when it came to flight he preferred gliding. And so he lifted himself higher into the sky, doing a somersault before he began to glide, above Mani. This way his wings didn't need to flaps so often.
    █│
    █│
    █│
    jun / cameron
    he/him | adult
    ─────────────────────
    on hiatus atm
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:24 am

Mani watched Castor as he then flew up, easily going above her, and she followed after him, while still going in the direction of the move. Her wings, not being real, also did not have to move as much as normal wings would while flying - they provided enough strength for powerful and strong flight, being able to go further without them flapping to go forward.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:05 pm

Castor liked the way he sailed above the trees. It was so easy compared to the hassle of flapping his wings all the time. Still he lowered his altitude to match that of Mani's before he looked at the east, where the moon was at its starting point. It was hard for him to describe the feeling in his chest. A bubbling anxiety that was also made up of excitement and warmth. Maybe. Not even a library of words could piece by piece explain what it truly felt like to him.
    █│
    █│
    █│
    jun / cameron
    he/him | adult
    ─────────────────────
    on hiatus atm
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery