•1x1 Harvest Moon roleplay with Akbadain•

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

•1x1 Harvest Moon roleplay with Akbadain•

Postby AmazingVinyl » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:08 am

Name: Allana
Traits: witty/clever, awkward, kind
Hobbies: drawing, gardening
*i apologize for lack of image. I don't really know how to get art on the boards here ;-;*

Name: Toby
Traits: mild-mannered, nice, (he's not an OC i shouldn't need to put too many traits, right? :3)
Hobbies: fishing, naps, walking

(I'll start once you introduce your characters, okay?)
AmazingVinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •1x1 Harvest Moon roleplay with Akbadain•

Postby Taelende » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:17 am

(( No worries, we don't need images, anyway. Really brief forms can be nice sometimes, because you can flesh everything out in roleplay. =D ))

Name: Isabella
Traits: Soft-spoken, sweet, fun-loving
Hobbies: farming, ranching, cooking, fishing

Name: Luke
Traits: Energetic, Kind, Humorous
Hobbies: Swinging his axe around, carpentry, being EXTREME
Image Image Image
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I am the #1 PL fan!
Taelende

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmazingVinyl » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:38 am

((Okay, I'm gonna start now! Hopefully I do this right.. Let me know if I'm not))

*Allanah*

"Whoa! It's beautiful!" Allanah exclaimed as she stared out towards Toucan Island. She looked on in awe.

"That be Toucan Island, lass. It's a small island not far from Castanet, our destination." Pascal explained happily. Allanah beamed, the thought of being so close to her new life made her heart skip a beat. "Lass?" Pascal asked. Allanah turned to face him.

"What? Sorry, I was lost in thought." She said. He smiled and nodded.

"I asked, what brings you clear to Castanet?" he asked.

"I'm moving in with my older sister, Isabella. I'm going to go work on her farm. I wanted a fresh start away from the bustle of city life." Allanah explained, smiling.

*two hours later*

"Isabella! Isabella! I'm here!" Allanah yelled. She was standing outside the door to her farm, hands full with suitcases. The door slowly opened.
AmazingVinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taelende » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:45 am

(( Yep yep! You did good. =w=
I just ask that you not control my characters at all! Not that you did, but like with the opening of the door and such, y'know. I'm really iffy about that!!! Sorry! ;; ))

Isabella had been inside, preparing for her little sister's arrival. She got the spare room all ready for her to move in, and was in the process of making lunch when she heard her name being called. With a smile she headed for the door, opening it.

"Allana, it's so nice to see you!" Isabella said with a smile, arms outstretched, offering to take her sister's things inside for her. "You got here earlier than I expected! I'm making lunch now, but if you'd like, after we eat we can go explore the island a bit."

(( Also, sorry for short post! ))
Image Image Image
I am the #1 PL fan!
Taelende

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmazingVinyl » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:56 am

((Sorry, I won't do it again, thanks for telling me before I did it again :) ))

*Allana*

Allana couldn't stop grinning. "Okay sounds good!" Allanah had a million thoughts running through her head. What kind of people lived here? Would any of them actually like her? What if she couldn't make friends? Allanah had trouble making friends in the city. She was really awkward, which is why a quiet life on a small island was so enticing to her. Plus, she missed having her big sister around. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad?

*Toby*

Toby woke with a start. He had been napping beside the lighthouse... actually he dozed off while fishing, but that's beside the point. Pascal was back with the newcomer! Toby got his thermos of green tea out and took a couple drinks to wake him up. He looked towards the dock, and seen a young girl step off. She was greeted by Hamilton, and after exchanging a few words they started walking away.
AmazingVinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taelende » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:18 am

(( No need to apologize. A lot of people like to roleplay that way, it's just not for me. >w<
Also, I am already loving the way you play Toby. I hope I can do Luke as much justice. xD ))

|| Isabella ||

Isabella smiled back at her sister and took her things up to the room she had ready for her. When she came back, she went to the kitchen to finish lunch. "I really think you'll like it here," she said, glancing over her shoulder back at Allana. "It's peaceful and there are so many kind people."

As she finished the meal, she set the table and laid out the food which was a light, cheese risotto. She showed another smile toward her sister and gestured toward a seat. "Bon appetite!" she announced with a slight little laugh as she turned and took her seat to begin eating.

|| Luke ||

Out in Fugue Forest, the occasional thunk of an axe cutting through bark resounded through the trees. Luke raised a hand to wipe sweat from his brow, smiling and setting his trusty tool down a moment. As he rested, he remembered something. "Oh, right!" he shouted as it came to him. "There was a newcomer arriving today!" He was told she would be the little sister of the rancher girl who was already in town. Luke was excited to have someone new to start seeing around good ol' Castanet. The port was quite a long ways away, so he decided to quit his lumber gathering for the day and hopefully he could catch the girl later on and give her a formal welcome to the island.
Last edited by Taelende on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
I am the #1 PL fan!
Taelende

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmazingVinyl » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:31 am

((Don't worry, you're playing Luke just fine :D and thank you :3))

*Allana*

Allana smiled as she sat down in front of her sister at the table. She began eating, happy that her sister made one of her favorites. She was thinking of things to ask her sister, but she was content with the comfortable silence and her sisters presence. It was calming... she let herself get lost in thought. Just as she stood to put her plate in the sink, there was a knock at the door, which made Alanna jump.

*Toby*

Toby decided after a few more minutes he should make his way to where the newcomer was living, with Isabella. He passed by Isabella's farm a lot on his way to the watermill to fish, she he knew the way well. He got up and collected his things into his pack, and went in the fishery to make the new person a welcome gift. He started out, walking at a slow and steady pace. He reach the farm and smiled. He couldn't wait to meet the newcomer. He made sure to boil them both some herb tea before he left. He raised a hand, and knocked on the door.
AmazingVinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taelende » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:54 am

|| Isabella ||

She, too, found the silence to be welcome, and she smiled in between bites of the risotto. When her sister rose to put her plate away, Isabella did the same, setting hers in the sink after Allana. "I figured we co-" But before she could finish, there was a knock at the door. Isabella knew that the townspeople were aware Allana would be arriving that day. She was pretty sure she could be expecting a visitor or two to welcome her. The people of the island were all just nice like that.

She walked over and opened the door, waving her sister over to greet the villager. When Toby was the one who appeared in the doorway, Isabella seemed surprised, but happy just the same. Smiling, she glanced at Toby's hands and saw that he came bearing gifts. "Hello, Toby," she then said softly. "This is my sister, Allana."

|| Luke ||

The long walk was refreshing and the energetic blue-head made quick work of it. As he came across the bridge from Flute Fields, he spotted Toby coming from Harmonica Town, headed up toward the ranch. Luke couldn't help but show a small smirk at the sight. He and the fisherman had never been particularly close, but even HE knew of the man's passion for napping. He'd have thought for sure the guy would have slept through the newcomer's arrival.

Well, he wouldn't be the first one to welcome her, then, but he could still say hello! So, continuing down the path, he headed back up to the Garmon Mine District so as to drop off the lumber he'd collected, hoping he could return in time enough to greet the girl. Interestingly, Toby's visit worked to his advantage since it was stalling them all at the house.
Image Image Image
I am the #1 PL fan!
Taelende

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmazingVinyl » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:15 am

*Toby*
((sorry for the shortness))
Toby smiled and handed the tea to Isabella. He decided to introduce himself.

"Hello, my name is Toby. What is your name?" He smiled, extending a hand. Allana shook his hand.

*Allana*

"I'm Allana, it's very nice to meet you!" She smiled, trying not to look away from him. She always found it hard to look people in the face... But she didn't want to seem weird or rude. She took in Toby's appearance. He seemed like a really laid back person, with a kind smile. He was kind of cute, but not really Allana's type.

*Toby*

"Oh, and hello to you too, Isabella!" Toby grinned saying hello. He had almost forgot to acknowledge the older sister, and he didn't want her to feel he was being a snob or anything.
AmazingVinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taelende » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:29 am

|| Isabella ||

She accepted the tea gratefully and saw that there was enough for the both of them. Smiling, she thanked him and then nodded when he'd greeted her. "It was nice of you to come all the way out here to meet my sister," she said softly. "And thank you for the tea. We appreciate it." Smiling, she glanced at Allana. The girl probably had not been expecting a visitor so soon, but it was good for her to meet the people, so Isabella didn't see any problem with it. Anyway, she was always happy to see Toby...

She wondered to herself if perhaps he wanted to come in, but they were just leaving, so that was the only reason she hadn't asked him to come inside.

|| Luke ||

As he headed across the suspension bridge over the river, he sped up a bit to quickly get into the carpentry and drop off the lumber. He smiled and dipped his head at his father before saying he had to go greet the new girl and slipping back outside. He went back down the hill toward the Farmland, wondering if he would be a hassle by stopping to greet her empty handed after they had already been welcomed by Toby with that tea Luke saw him carrying. Pausing a moment, he thought of a possible gift he could bring.

Maybe honey, or vegetable curry... (wink wonk).

When he couldn't think of anything, he scratched his head and shrugged. The girls weren't going anywhere. He could swing by with a gift some other time; after he got to know Allana better and wouldn't accidentally bring her something she hates. After coming to that conclusion, he grinned to himself, pressing on down the hill until he rounded the pond, noticing that Toby was still there.
Image Image Image
I am the #1 PL fan!
Taelende

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me