one on one with harley.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Post sixteen.

Postby harley.quinn » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:14 am

PETER PARKER
Peter shot a web at a police car just in time to grab his web and pull the car to the side so that it didn't hit the police officer. "I'm glad your not one of those cops who rides a horse." Peter said, sitting atop a different police car now. "Yo, Sparkles." Peter called to Max. He jumped down from the car and began to take some small steps toward him. "How are you doing?" Peter asked, speaking in a friendly voice. He knew this man was just scared and he didn't seem like he was actually intentionally hurting anyone. "That's you?" Max asked Peter and Peter nodded slightly. "Yeah, I know it's me! Who are you?" Peter asked, a little confused but he tried to sound like he wasn't. "You don't remember me?" Max asked, frowning slightly at Spider-man. "No, should I?" Peter asked and then Max went on to explain that'd they met before and how it happened. "The guy.. You're the guy with the blueprints." Peter said in recognition. "Yeah, blueprints." Max responded. "Yes, I remember you. Of course I remember you. You're my eyes and ears." Peter said, taking a couple steps closer to Max. "Uh, what's your name again?" Peter asked, not able to recall his name, though he couldn't remember him telling it to him when they'd met. "How could you forget me?" Max asked, looking hurt. "No, I know it. I know it. Don't tell me." Peter said. "It's Max." Max said. "It's it Max?" Peter asked a second after Max said it, trying to make it seem like he remembered his name. "Yes." Max replied. "Sorry, I didn't recognize you with.. You look different. How are you?" Peter asked. There conversation continued fairly well, except for Peter almost getting electrocuted by Max almost stepping on a grate. Until a sniper shot Max, that is, after everyone said don't shoot him. Then things just went downhill from there, fast.

IVY KEIRSTEAD
Harry seemed to have a bit of trouble deciding if he wanted to come with her or not. After Harry agreed to it, Ivy grabbed onto Harry's hand and tugged him behind her as she stepped into the various plants she grew for them to walk on. Ivy set him down near the front of the crowd of people so he could see fairly clearly. "You too. I will." She promise, giving him a small smile before quickly jumping onto a large truck to get a better angle on the situation. She saw Spider-man attempting to calm down a blue man. This was strange, was he a new villain or was he just some confused man. But Ivy couldn't exactly figure out why he was blue. Ivy noticed that he ground was wet and that would be an excellent water conductor if this guy lost it. He seemed to be on the very edge of it so Ivy did whatever she could think to soak up the water. Ivy closed her eyes for a moment and thought about all the trees around her and she made them suck up the water on the ground, or at least any water close to them. She eyed the blue man for a moment, hoping down onto the ground and taking a couple steps toward him. She was waiting for something bad happen. She could feel something bad was about to happen. Suddenly, the blue man lost it as a sniper shot him and a she saw the crowd standing in some water which was going to get electrocuted and she stuck out one hand and pushed the crowd out of the water with a branch from a nearby tree. Though she single out one particular person. He was in the deepest of the water and she stuck out her other hand like lightning. A vine lash out and curled around his body. She pulled it back toward her and pulled him to her and out of the water. The vine fell to the ground next to them as soon as it's job was done and she grabbed him by the arms to support him so the surprise of being released wouldn't cause him to fall over. "Sorry. Are you alright?" She asked, glancing up at Harry, concern in her eyes. She glanced around him and saw she'd moved everyone just in time because the water was now electrocuted and it was moving up to metal everywhere, which included railings people were about to touch.
harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post seventeen

Postby crash. » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:31 am

HARRY OSBORN
Harry cringed his face how everything went downhill so fast he nodded his head at Ivy as she went on about helping Max she saved a lot of people from the water that was close to them, Harry gasped as then Ivy came over to him, "yeah... Yeah i'm fine." He said then watching Spiderman fall into the police car he looked up to see the billboard a policemen was under it though it seemed like Spiderman was having a tough time with his web-shooters. Then the blue man turned around in circles it seemed like he was upset since he wasn't on screen anymore, people called him names, that's when the blue man started to say, "SHUT UP!" He then whispered, "you're so selfish." He looked around for Gwen as he saw the blonde beauty standing in the front with her blue concerned eyes, did she know him? He then turned his head back over to Spiderman and Ivy what was going on? The blue man went on even more, "you set me up." That's when Spiderman was trying to help him even more, Harry looked back at the blue man, he was levitating into the air, "YOU LIED TO ME!" He then yelled, oh man this was going to end badly, Harry watched Max then dive down and push his hands into the gradients as the electricity buzzed towards Spiderman.

GWEN STACY
Gwen is just standing in a amazement XD.
crash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post seventeen.

Postby harley.quinn » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:56 am

PETER PARKER
Peter watched Max closely as he attempted to calm him down. Sadly, it didn't go so well being as Max took a step back and a surge of electricity was created from his body and the sniper instantly shot him. The blue man standing in front of Peter reacted quite bad, he turned and attacked the sniper. Peter leaped as quickly as he could and shot a web at the sniper, pulling him to the side and safely to the ground. Max then proceeded to throw Peter to the side with his electricity. Selfish. Selfish..? Peter wanted nothing to do with attention. He was simply here to stop Max from hurting people. He didn't want to be in the spotlight, or, in this case, on the big screen of time square. Peter could hear people screaming his superhero name and he also heard them calling Max names. He frowned slightly under his mask. Peter tried to reason with Max a bit more but there seemed to be no hope in peace now. The fighting had started. Peter quickly swung away, using only one web-shooter being as one had been electrocuted. He quickly pulled people's hands who had been about to touch the metal railing away.

IVY KEIRSTEAD
-I'll post for her next time c;
harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post eighteen

Postby crash. » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:23 am

HARRY OSBORN
-next post probably.

GWEN STACY
Gwen flinched a lot, there was so many things going on in her mind at the moment, she watched everything that was happening to Max and she felt like going out there and helping them but then again she didn't want to screw up their fight, she then saw Peter jump back and try figuring out how to save the people, the man almost put his hand on the railing and so did the lady with the baby but Peter shot one web out of his web shooter and then pulled it forward wrapping that web around the man's hand and then Peter shot another web this time at the lady pulling her away. She was about to cry, as then Max grunted and Peter stood up his head tilting to the side, Gwen's eyes widened up slightly her hands now shaking on the bars, as then Max said something that she couldn't quite make out and he started to make a electro ball and shoot it at Peter, though Peter dogged it for goodness sake.
crash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post eighteen.

Postby harley.quinn » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:00 am

PETER PARKER
Peter's eyes couldn't help but flick over to Gwen who seemed to be cowering a bit and cringing a lot. Peter had been distracted by the gorgeous lady for a moment but then his eyes moved back to Electro. Just in time, too. "It's my birthday, now its time for me to light my candles!" With no more than the sentence, Electro hurled a huge ball of electricity at Peter. Peter dodged the large orb just in time but it smashed heavily in the building behind him. Peter landed on the ground and glanced up at where Electro was. Electro then slammed a bunch of power cords into his chest and then all of time square went dark. Peter watched as the crowd ran, screaming, from Electro's wrath. Peter could hear people asking if anyone had a visual on Spider-man but then he showed up with some firemen and he sprayed Electro, causing him to lose most of his power. "Mike, Big John. Nice work, fellas. It was a pleasure doing business with you."

IVY KEIRSTEAD
Ivy's eyes moved around to every place at once. There was a lot going on and it was almost too much to take in. She watched as Spider-man battled with Electro one on one. She was mainly worried about the citizens and trying to protect them for the aftermath of the fight. As Electro shot some bolts of electricity at the huge crowd of people, Ivy quickly ran in front of them, holding out both hand to her sides and raising them, palms up. She quickly grew a shield made out of branches that covered most of the crowd. Sadly, the branches having come from Ivy's body it channeled all the electricity into Ivy and after it struck her, she fell to her knees in front of the crowd, small twig-branches falling everywhere around her and the rest of the ground.
harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post nineteen

Postby crash. » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:06 am

HARRY OSBORN
Harry stood there taken aback by everything that was going on, he looked over to Ivy to see that she was trying to help as she made a large branchy shield by the group, it failed and her branches fell onto the ground because of all the electricity he bit his lip and jumped over the fence then going up to Ivy and slightly shaking her, "alright get up, we need you to get home," Harry said slightly picking her up to make sure she was standing straight upwards, he then started to walk with her down the street, Harry looked back slightly to see Gwen and Spiderman talking he turned his head to the side slightly but then started to help Ivy again down the street.

GWEN STACY
Gwen saw that Peter some point was staring at her as everything went quickly they lost visual on Peter, she looked around and saw Elctro go into the big billboard and attach two of the cords to his chest as he screamed and let out a huge blast, people screaming she looked around still grabbing onto the bars not knowing what to do as then she saw a firetruck and Peter was standing holding a hose then squirting out water at Elctro, she slightly sighed and stood there staring at the ground, as then Peter came over to her, she stood there staring at his suit her eyes were watered up, everything with the two was just failing with them and it was getting on her nerves honestly.
crash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post nineteen.

Postby harley.quinn » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:43 am

PETER PARKER
Peter knew that Gwen probably had noticed that he was staring at her but he didn't really care, besides, technically no one could see where his eyes were looking, just where his head was tilted toward. He dropped down to the ground and moved over to stand next to Gwen. He saw the tears welling in her eyes and couldn't help but frown underneath his mask. He wanted to hug her and just snatch her right out of here but he was honestly stuck, unsure what to do or what they were to each other.

-We should skip to the next scene with Peter and Harry.

IVY KEIRSTEAD

Ivy had succeed for the most part in protecting the citizens from the electricity but she herself had been struck down by all of the power combined. After falling to the ground, Ivy could feel herself shaking and suddenly Ivy noticed, through a slightly dazed state, that some was next to her. Turning her head to the look up at the sky, Ivy saw Harry looming over her. She looked at him with pain-filled eyes though it was purely physical pain. As he helped her up, she limp-walked along side of him. "Yeah." Was all Ivy could muster, and, for that matter, think of to say in response to Harry.
harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one on one with harley.

Postby crash. » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:44 am

-the one with Harry seeing Peter in that room?
crash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one on one with harley.

Postby harley.quinn » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:50 am

-the one where Harry calls him to come over and then explain how he needs spider-man's blood and stuff..
not quite sure what you mean by "room." lol, xD
harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post twenty

Postby crash. » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:55 am

HARRY OSBORN
Harry sat there his eyes filled with insanity he felt himself shaking and for whatever reason he knew he needed spiderman's blood, he set the little box down on his glass table then pulling out files on the glass table watching Peter's father and his father over and over again, he bit his lip, this was going to be hard to convince Peter about this. Very hard. Harry then pulled out his phone scrolling through his contacts then feeling some weird burning sensation on his neck, and that moment it felt like a pimple was there so he popped it and it just made his neck burn even more. A small scream started inside of him as then he clicked on Peter's contact button and called him, his phone ringing and ringing over again as then he heard that voice and it was Peter's, "hey Pete can you come over to Oscorp?" He asked tapping his foot lightly.

GWEN STACY
Gwen is in oscorp looking at those computers searching the names.
-the room where Peter goes in and like tell Harry that he's sorry for his dad's loss and stuff. I CAN'T REMEMBER XD.
crash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me