Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club Rp ( Group rp)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club Rp ( Group rp)

Postby Sorrelfur » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:36 pm

This is an rp based on the tv series Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club. If you don't know that that is feel free to look it up! Now this rp is set using the five main characters. And I'll probably keep it with just these five for a bit, might add other characters along the way. This rp does have some romance in it, and it is mxm romance. The pairings will most likely be Rei x Nagisa(cuz I love this pairing) and I'm not sure about he other one, it can either be two boys paired up and other alone or a love triangle. People for characters have been chosen.
Last edited by Sorrelfur on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

link link link link

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝
Sorrelfur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Boy One: Haruka

Postby Sorrelfur » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:55 pm

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Name: Nanase Haruka
Also Known As: Haru
Haruka-Senpai (by Rei)
Haru-chan (by Nagisa and Makoto)
Sign: Cancer
Birthday: June 30th

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Appearance: Haruka is a tall, young man with short, straight black hair and blue eyes. He always retains serious expression on his face and never seems to show any kind of emotion. He likes to wear his swimming jammers everywhere.

His typical school uniform consists of light-brown trousers, a white shirt with a green necktie, a dark gray unbuttoned blazer and blue sneakers. During the spring and summer, he wears his summer uniform, which consists of gray trousers, a white shirt with a dark gray collar, a green dotted necktie and blue sneakers.
Personality: Haruka is a strong and quiet person who loves water. He is a taciturn and reserved individual. His strength lies in his confidence in his decisions. Haruka is very protective towards his friends, especially Makoto. Haruka also deeply values his friendship with Rin. Haruka's attraction to water makes him a very comical person; he will swim anywhere and in anything with water. His style captivates many others, and he has a powerful fixation towards freestyle swimming in particular.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Affiliation: Iwatobi High School
Swimming Club
Function: Vice-captain
Swim Style: Freestyle

Played By: н α я υ
Last edited by Sorrelfur on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

link link link link

Sorrelfur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Boy Two: Rin

Postby Sorrelfur » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:04 pm

Name: Matsuoka Rin
Also Known As: Rinrin
Rin-chan (by Nagisa)
Sign: Aquarius
Birthday: February 2

Appearance: Rin is a tall young man with semi-long, maroon colored hair. He has red eyes and shark-like teeth. His winter and fall school uniform consists of white trousers, a white buttoned up jacket with a black t-shirt underneath it and black shoes. In the spring his uniform consists of a black polo shirt with a pink collar, as well as a pair of white pants and black shoes. His school bag is a red messenger bag with the word "shark" printed on the outside.

While swimming, he wears black jammers which have red markings trailing along the length of his outer legs and thighs, as well as a pair of dark blue tinted goggles.
Personality: When he was young, Rin showed a lot of passion and competitiveness for swimming, as well as an interest in teamwork. After years passed, his ideals about swimming drastically changed.

The teenager aspires to make his father's dream of becoming an Olympic swimmer come true and has detached himself from everyone while working toward that particular goal. At times, Rin displays a softer side, as he is shown to still harbor concern for his friends' well-being. Rin is conflicted emotionally, but his pride as a swimmer is used to mask his insecurities.

Affiliation: Samezuka Academy
Swimming Team
Function: Captain of the Swimming Team
Swim Style: Butterfly(specialty), freestyle (crawl), breaststroke, backstroke

Played By: DSR
Last edited by Sorrelfur on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

link link link link

Sorrelfur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Boy Three: Rei

Postby Sorrelfur » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:09 pm

Name: Ryūgazaki Rei
Also Known As: Rei-chan (by Nagisa)
Speedo Glasses (by Rin)
Sign: Sagittarius
Birthday: December 14

Appearance: Rei is a tall young man with short, dark blue hair and purple eyes. He wears red-framed glasses. His usual school uniform consists of light brown trousers, a white shirt with a red necktie, a dark gray buttoned up jacket and black and white sneakers. During the spring and summer, he wears his summer uniform that consists of gray trousers, a white shirt with short sleeves and a dark gray collar, a red dotted necktie and the black and white sneakers.

While swimming, he wears black long leg swim pants that have blue patterns on them.
Personality: Rei is considered handsome and intelligent because of his looks and good grades. He also has a penchant for beautiful things and the thought of exuding anything but beauty through his actions, causes him to dramatically lose his cool.

Rei may initially seem like a calm and composed character, but he is in actuality quite comical in a sense that he sometimes lets his confidence get the better of him. He is however, depicted to be a hardworking and determined individual, unwilling to relent to his inability to swim despite several failed attempts.

Rei has a theoretical approach when it comes to sports, as he usually calculates distance, angle, and other factors in his mind before actually making an attempt. Because of his rigid nature, he has a tendency to overlook the fun and enjoyment that comes with the activity. As Haruka told Rei, he needed to be "free" in order to swim properly, because he is constantly calculating and underestimating the water.

Swimming Team
Function: Member
Swim Style: Butterfly

Played By: MacGyver
Last edited by Sorrelfur on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

link link link link

Sorrelfur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Boy Four: Nagisa

Postby Sorrelfur » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:16 pm

Name: Hazuki Nagisa
Also Known As: Nagisa-kun (by Rei)
Sign: Leo
Birthday: August 1

Appearance: Nagisa is a short, young man with wavy blond hair that goes down between his dark pink eyes.

His usual school uniform consists of light brown trousers, a white shirt with a red necktie, beige long sleeved jumper, dark gray buttoned up blazer and black shoes. During the spring and summer, he would wear his summer uniform, which consists of gray trousers, a white shirt with short sleeves and a gray collar, the red dotted necktie, beige sleeveless jumper and white shoes.

In the beginning of the series, he is seen wearing red swim jammers with yellow star patterns on them when swimming, however, he later switched to black swim jammers, which have light pink patterns on them.
Personality: Nagisa has a cheerful personality. He is very strong and is not afraid to speak his mind; these traits define him as a straight-forward person. It was this very straight-forward and bold personality that established the current Iwatobi Swim Team in the first place. He can get very enthusiastic about most things that catch his eye and if there is something that remotely interests him, he will instantly act upon and pursue those feelings.

Nagisa admires Haruka's swimming style and eventually enrolled at the same high school to get a chance to swim with him again, as he previously attended another middle school away from Haruka and Makoto. He can be quite pushy in some situations, especially when Haruka doesn't share an opinion with him, which can be seen as rudeness by some people. However, this helps Makoto to get Haruka to do something most of the time. Additionally, Nagisa lacks manners to some extent, as he frequently speaks with his mouth full, and tends to be very noisy and untidy.

Nagisa also has a certain rebellious side and he still acts very much child-like. Nagisa is not particulary gifted in arts and can be very intrusive. Although Nagisa often thinks of unconventional and strange methods to solve relatively simple problems, his eagerness always influences the situation to work to his favor.

Whenever he sees something is wrong with Rei-chan, he gets serious and tries to help. He gets along well with everyone in the series and has many friends.

Swimming Team
Function: Treasurer
Swim Style: Breaststroke (specialty), butterfly, freestyle

Played By: Sorrelfur
Last edited by Sorrelfur on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

link link link link

Sorrelfur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Boy Five: Makoto

Postby Sorrelfur » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:22 pm

Name: Tachibana Makoto
Also Known As: Mako-chan (by Nagisa)
Makoto-senpai (by Rei and Gou)
Sign: Scorpio
Birthday: November 17

Appearance: Makoto is a tall young man with short, olive green hair and droopy green eyes. His usual school uniform consists of light brown trousers, a white shirt with a green necktie, dark gray unbuttoned blazer and orange sneakers. During the spring and summer, he also wears his summer uniform that consists of gray trousers, a white shirt with a dark gray collar, the green dotted necktie and the orange sneakers.

While swimming, he wears black long leg swim pants that have green patterns on them. He' sometimes wearing black framed glasses.
Personality: Makoto is a nice and considerate guy, who is always concerned about his friends' welfare. Due to his caring personality, he is often seen with a gentle smile on his face. However, he is rather weak-hearted and can get scared easily. When he gets scared he tends to hide behind Haruka or cling to him in some way.

Makoto also seems to be one of the more sensible people in the group and can get a bit worn out from his friends' peculiar antics and mannerisms. He is the one usually restraining Haruka from randomly swimming in random places.

Makoto and Haruka have been together for so long that Makoto is able to pretty much read Haru's mind. He is also shown to be slightly manipulative, often using Haruka's love of water to his advantage to convince Haruka to do what he wants.

Swimming Team
Function: Captain
Swim Style: Backstroke (specialty), breaststroke, freestyle

Played By: merci.

link link link link

Sorrelfur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club Rp ( Group rp)

Postby Sorrelfur » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:37 pm

(YAY! Everyone's been chosen! Now we must discuss the plot!)

link link link link

Sorrelfur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .yuanfen » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Ooh yee I'm so excited for this roleplay

Depends when we want to start the rp, should it be in the summer between their third and fourth years, at the beginning of their third years, something else...? I think the time period is the most crucial part to decide right now.
yuanfen
chinese
缘分

a relationship by fate or destiny
{ art shop || deviantArt }
{ myanimelist || tumblr }
.yuanfen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zao » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Yes I know this is a very serious discussion going on right now and yes we do need to discuss when the R.P is based in time.
      But how could you put that GIF for Rin there without expecting me to do an edit
      like really

I REGRET NOTHING. I HAVE DONE WHAT FEW MEN DARED TO DREAM.
      YOU WILL NEVER MAKE ME REGRET THIS.
|| taurus || dee the tree || aussie ||
We're going to find the answers we're looking for. But if we destroy ourselves in the process, then what good are we?
zao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorrelfur » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:57 am

We could start with either them just beginning summer and making plans or they can be jut coming back from summer? What do you guys want?

link link link link

Sorrelfur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery