1x1 Kuroshitsuji/Sherlock RP with .Sherlock.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Kuroshitsuji with .Sherlock.

Postby yttd » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:02 am

Sherlock Holmes, a consulting detective with astounding talents, now he'd been requested to solve a series of petty murders which had happened all over London, and under the instructions of Detective Inspector Lestrade, he was to arrive at somewhere called the 'phantomhive manor' and he'd never heard of such a place, not even with the modern technology of this epicentre of the world's sights and tourism. He approached the door, his nose scrunching up a little."Old, needs updating. Many rooms, owned by a boy. Has five servants. Parents died, have a pet dog. One of the servants is unnaturally strong."He mumbled to himself, eyes scanning the building as he rapped on the door with one balled fist. One, two three.

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 Kuroshitsuji/Sherlock RP with .Sherlock.

Postby a little guy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:09 am

Instead of the Phantomhive butler coming to the door, it was one of the maids. She had navy blue hair, and strange, almost glowing blue eyes. Straightening out her red dress, she made sure her other eye was covered before she opened the door, expecting Elizabeth or Alois to come dancing through. But when she didnt hear any screams of joy, or tapping against the floor, She looked up from facing the wall, only to see the man that Ciel had been waiting to see. "Oh, hello there sir. I trust you are the detective that Lord Ciel wished to see?" She asked, in one of the most quietest voices possible.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:21 am

Sherlock inclined his head slightly, adjusting his scarf and pulling his coat a little closer to him, doing up the bottom button as he strode inside, his long legs giving him additional length to his stride. "Where is my client?"He questioned rather blandly."It was under my instructions to come here, Miss Raven."He said to her before turning around."I'm guessing you're one of the servants here, by the look of that attire."He glanced her over."Rather humiliating if you were to ask me. You'd never be caught dead in the center of London wearing something of that nature."He said, carrying a violin case at his side. He brought said violin for thinking, and to store some equipment with of course.

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:25 am

"Well, I'm never sent out into London, so I wouldnt know." She replied softly, some manor of offence finding its way towards her. "Lord Ciel will be down soon, he is-" "No need to continue, Raven. Now leave me and Mister Sherlock to our business, and go clear up or something." The wanted boy called from the stair, stepping down and almost glaring at the poor girl, who quickly scurried off to her chores. "Sincerest apologies, Mister Sherlock, for not being here earlier." Ciel drawled out emotionlessly, his face a mask of steel.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:29 am

Sherlock turned to Ciel from where he had been examining various items around the room. "There's no need to be so apologetic. I've only just arrived."He said rather blandly, offering his hand for a handshake, and even the tiniest of smiles. It was rather hot in the manor, yet he still refused to remove either his coat or scarf. "You have rather impressive heating for an old building like this. Many of the people in London would complain this place would be cold, but they'd be surprised. I'm honestly shocked that I haven't had to deal with a murder here before."He mused to himself."Idiots, the lot of them."He muttered. "Where are your other servants? I would rather get acquainted with them if I am to be working in their presence also, as long as they know not to touch anything from my case."

{:Oh, by the way, do you know what time you're coming over to mine?:}

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:04 am

"You'd be surprise just what can be done with this 'old building'." Ciel replied in a monotone, refusing the detectives hand. "And the others are rather busy." He added icily, even though they weren't. Truth be told, he had sent them out into London with Sebastian so that they would continuously pester him with questions. "And besides, they should know better than to touch anything that doesn't belong to me." The boy added smugly.

Meanwhile, Raven was busy tending to her own little garden in her room, that none of the others knew about. Apart from Pluto, whom who had crashed through her door when she was in her angel form, thinking that there was another demon dog in the vicinity to try and take Sebastian away from him. She had calmly shifted back, and told him that she had no interest in the butler. Then the two had sat together, building this little garden.

(Probably somewhere around half 2-3PM)
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:16 am

Sherlock raised one eyebrow when his hand was refused, but he lowered it before placing down his violin case."When they are not busy, it would be best if I meet them before I start my work."He said simply,his eyes scanning over the room once more."I hear the most recent murder happened near the Big Ben, or so they say. It's where the victim was discovered, so they assume that it was conducted by a gang, however that's very shallow, and a bit too calculated for a gang."He continued musing to himself, removing his violin from the case and in his frustrated state he drew the bow across it sharply, causing it to emit a rather horrific noise. "The murders all share a common factor, however, the killer left an item behind in each and every one. A peacock feather in the pocket. The DI's are calling this serial killer, the peacock killer, a bit of an uncreative name, but it is convenient for discussion I suppose."He mused once more, drawing the bow across his violin lightly now as he played soft notes as he talked."I have come to hear you are in relation to the queen and are assisting her with finding the killer?"He raised his eyebrow."Your other servants went out to town. They'll probably meet my flatmate, Dr. Watson, however he might be working for Lestrade at the current time."He continued, his voice never breaking the same slow and deep tone.

-SH
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:26 am

Frowning slightly, he dismissed the possibilities that his servants may be in danger. "I asked for a detective, not some violin playing fraud." Ciel hissed venemously. "Besides, as creative as names get, this killer is something we need not worry about. His judgment will come swift and exact, whether it be by my hand or yours." He said after a pause. His eye flickered to the side for a moment, as if remembering something. But he quickly dismissed it.

"Ooh, Sebastian, this is heavy, yes it is!" Mey-rin moaned, trudging along carrying a few bags. Bard was behind her, rolling his eyes. "Its just a few bags, Mey-rin, be lucky you ain't gotta carry this." He motioned to the box he was carrying, trademark cigarette flicking to the other side aswell.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:55 am

Sherlock raised his eyebrows."You have some nerve for a child, I am merely thinking."He made his way to the nearest chair, sitting himself down and plucking at the strings of his violin."That's it. Right, off we go. Come on, we need to go and see the most recent crime scene. There's likely to still be some clues at one of them."And with that, he packed up his violin and strode off, out the door, pausing once he remembered he had to wait for Ciel to catch up.

"Well, the quicker we get there, the quicker you can put them down."Sebastian replied with an all-too-sickly tone as Finnian hummed rather enthusiastically, not seeming at all bothered by the box's weight. Sebastian seemed proud of that fact."Let Finnian show you how you should be acting."

-SH
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups