1x1 with •pastel stitchings•

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with •pastel stitchings•

Postby arcticbreeze » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Alex gave her a smile and nod, "Good, that's better." He gave her a light nudge. Matthew made his way through the group coming to Alex. "We'll head out of town and towards north, hoping to find a big forest to make a new home. Since they know where our camp here is.." He informed his friend. Alex just looked at him and nodded. "Ok." He replied.
"A person
who has
never
owned a dog
has missed a wonderful
part of life."

➳ hey, im arcticebreeze! i love animals, music, art, roleplaying, reading, and many more things. feel free to send me a pm anytime about anything, im always up for onexone and love to just chat.. have a nice day! c:
arcticbreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Emilia smiled a little bit and nudged him back. When Matthew went to Alex she silently listened to their short conversation. "When I was...traveling I went through a very big...dense forest not awfully far from here," she said.
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcticbreeze » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Alex chuckled when she nudged him and flashed her a grin. The grin stayed as he listened on what Emilia said in reply to what Matthew had said. Matthew's attention went away from his shoes and to the girl. "Really?" He asked and smiled. "Can you lead the way?" Matthew asked.
"A person
who has
never
owned a dog
has missed a wonderful
part of life."

➳ hey, im arcticebreeze! i love animals, music, art, roleplaying, reading, and many more things. feel free to send me a pm anytime about anything, im always up for onexone and love to just chat.. have a nice day! c:
arcticbreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:34 pm

Emilia nodded. "Mm-hm. I can do that," she said. "We just need to...um...inform the others about it," she told him. Emilia was still working on smoothing out her speech, but was already coming along nicely.
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcticbreeze » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Mathew grinned, "Awesome!" He listened to what she had to say nodding as he did so. "Ya, you will say it correct?" Mathew asked expecting her too.
"A person
who has
never
owned a dog
has missed a wonderful
part of life."

arcticbreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:44 am

"Ummm...can you?" Emilia asked him. She did not want to talk to a large group of people. She moved closer to Alex out of nervousness.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcticbreeze » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:47 am

Matthew nodded, "Of course." He responded looking to Alex who chuckled. "Why don't you tell them Alex?" Matthew asked with a smile. Alex looked to him, "If you want me to." He replied smoothly startling Matthew a little with his response. "So you said the forest wasn't to far away?" Alex asked Emilia.
"A person
who has
never
owned a dog
has missed a wonderful
part of life."

arcticbreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:18 am

Emilia nodded. "Maybe it will take a day and a half," she told him. "Depending on how fast we go...of course," she zaid and looked at her shoes
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcticbreeze » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:25 am

Alex listened, "Alright." He looked to Matthew, "So how am I suppose to give this speech?" He asked and Matthew shrugged. "No good way to do it, just get their attention and say what Emilia said." Alex sighed and headed towards a big rock that was coming up. He hopped onto it then whistled loudly hoping to get people's attention. After eyes looked to him he started to speak. "Instead of walking around aimlessly Emilia says there's a forest not to far away. It would take a day maybe two to reach.. its our best option so that we don't get caught." Alex stayed up on the rock until Max came up to him. "Did you talk it over with Matthew? "He asked and Alex nodded. "Well, I trust him so if he says to go there then we will." Alex grinned and hopped off heading back to where he was before.
"A person
who has
never
owned a dog
has missed a wonderful
part of life."

arcticbreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:08 am

Emilia watched Alex and then grabbed his hand and tugged on it to the front of the group. She then motioned for the group to follow her as dhe started walking, keeping Alex beside her. Being in the front was a little bit scary for her.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me