1x1 crazy1066 and ~Ahsoka Tano~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 crazy1066 and ~Ahsoka Tano~

Postby Skull.Vincent » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:45 am

♫Alex♫

I stayed awake, and I cracked my eyes open to see light shining through the window. I exhale deeply, as a sign of relief. I throw my blankets back, and stretch and yawn. I look at my clock, it reads 4:27 a.m. Awake at the crack of dawn... I think,then take a couple steps towards the bathroom, then the memories of last night rushed back to me like a flood. I decided to use the public bathroom instead. I take a shower, and then getting out because I heard something again, and seeing a human-like shadow reflecting on the white glass of the shower side. I grab my towel and dry off, then wiping the mirror off of the steam. I got dressed, and let my hair air-dry. I opened the door and went back to my room, the clock reading 6:48 a.m. now. Wow, I took a long shower. I think to myself, then go downstairs to see breakfast on the tables. The plate was filled with scrambled eggs, 4 slices of bacon, 3 pancakes, and a serving of hashbrowns. I gladly sat down and ate.

~♥Kyree♥~

I open my eyes to see I'm on the ground, in dirt. My neck ached and was stiff, like the rest of my body. I groaned a bit, but then winced. I looked down at my shirt to see a gash line starting at the top of my ribs and then going horribly down to the start of my stomach. It was mixed with dirt, and got I up, realizing I was holding a camera. I looked at it, it had been recording for over 12 hours. I clicked a button to make it stop recording, and then I wondered why I was out here. I looked around, and all I could see was trees. Holy crap what the heck is going on?! I think, looking around again, horrified. I didn't know where I was... Then I looked at the camera. I clicked the shutter button, which clicked a picture. Then I looked next to it, a series of buttons there. I clicked the middle button, and it brought me to the pictures and videos. I saw the picture I took just then, and then saw the video that was longer than 12 hours. Surely that would explain what happened. I clicked play, and it showed the camera being on my bedstand, viewing me, sleeping. I saw myself, and my eyes shot open in the video. They suddenly swirled to a dark grey, and then my eyes were completely black. I suddenly sat up in bed, and looked at the bathroom. Then the video showed me quickly turning my head towards the camera, an audible crack coming with it. I stopped the video, horrified.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heavenly.Howl » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:49 am

~Austin~

I wake up. I stand. I try to erase the memory's from last night. I smell breakfast. Then I look outside. All i see are trees. Then, I see Kyree. "What the- What is she doing out there!?" I stand and get dressed in a black shirt and dark grey pants with overalls. I don't put on the straps. I just let them hang. I out on my shoes and run down stairs out the door. I run towards Kyree. I stop as she plays the video. I watch it. I am frightened... "K-Kyree?" I am in shock. I don't know what to say. I stand there. worded she might try to hurt me. I wait for her reply.

~Ally~

I couldn't go back to sleep after that. I had so many Questions. Why would we need to be protected? How will I get these things? I finally look at the clock. It says 6:30. I get dressed in white pants and in a blue shirt what shows both of my solders. I get fuzzy shocks on then shoes. I walk down stairs. I see breakfast and the only one there that was stuffing his face in hash browns, was Alex. I stand there. Then dish up. I sit by him and then grab my journal out. I tell him what happened last night.And let him read it.
Hey, I'm Heavenly.Howl ♥ (she/her)
I have been a member since 2012, i used to rp, but mostly i am here for trading and pets now :3
I have a lot of pets for trade, like my doubles, monthly doubles, and event doubles

here is the link for my trading forum to see what i am searching for at the moment!

credit
Heavenly.Howl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skull.Vincent » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:58 am

~♥Kyree♥~

I whip my head around and scream, then punching him in the face as a reflex, because I wasn't expecting him. Then I gasp. realizing it was Austin. "Oh my gosh Austin!! I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were there!"I say, and then suddenly pain from the gash shot up through me and I grabbed it, wincing. "How did you see me?" I say, suddenly growing dizzy, and then I got a huge headache, falling onto Austin. I looked up to him and winced, then passed out.

♫Alex♫

I see Ally come down, and I smile. "Hey have you seen Kyree lately?" I asked her when she sat down. "I haven't seen her since I led her to her dorm room." I say, suddenly really worried.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heavenly.Howl » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:12 am

>Austin<

Just about to reply to her questions. The she faints. I scoop her up and dash for the Buliding. I slam open the door and go into the dining room where Ally and Alex are. I am painting really hard. Then I go up stairs. Set her in her room and grab bandages,and numbing med. I used to get huge cuts working time to time. I knew what to do. Then I put numbing medicine on it. Then wrap it up with bandages layer by layer. I lay her down. And tuck her into bed. I get some other medications and water when she wakes up. But I sit and the end of her bed waiting for her to wake up.

~~Ally~~

"No I have not." I grab my journal out. I tell him what happened last night.And let him read it. I don't know what will be his reaction to it will be, but I hope I haven't made a HUGE mistake.
Last edited by Heavenly.Howl on Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
I have been a member since 2012, i used to rp, but mostly i am here for trading and pets now :3
I have a lot of pets for trade, like my doubles, monthly doubles, and event doubles

here is the link for my trading forum to see what i am searching for at the moment!

credit
Heavenly.Howl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heavenly.Howl » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:15 am

~~Ally~~

Then Austin Comes Crashing in With Kyree in his arms.I stand up frighted. I look at Alex. With shock. I follow him up the stairs and stand in the door way watching them. I know I will have to tell them tonight at dinner. I clutch the journal in my hands.

credit
Heavenly.Howl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skull.Vincent » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:21 am

~♥Kyree♥~

I slowly crack open my eyes to see Austin there. I don't feel any pain, but I see faint blood stains through the well-done wrapping. I look up at Austin and smile. "Thank you so much Austin...!" I say, wanting to give him a hug, but being so stiff it would be difficult so I didn't try. I breathed slowly, and it was a bit hard to breath with the bandages on, but I could adjust. "Austin... You saw what was in the video... Do you think-" I stop as I suddenly got a shortage of breath, and then took an extra long breath. "I got... Possessed?" I asked, looking up at him painfully.

♫Alex♫

I start to read it when Austin came in, holding Kyree. I shoved my chair out and ran up to her room, and I watched him bandage her up. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry Kyree..." I whisper to myself, looking at her tender wounds. When she wakes up, she seems not to notice us. After she asked Austin about being possessed, I was really confused. "I'm sorry... What video? And you being possessed?" I asked, with a hint of skepticism in my voice.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heavenly.Howl » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:32 am

>>Austin<<

"No Problem.Sorry for making it a bit tight.As she says Possessed, I feel a chill of cold air rush down my back.I- Umm- Well, I would think so. I mean, there was some really creepy stuff going on last night. But you are fine know. Then Alex Speaks.
*sighs* "Kyree? waht to show them? or should I just tell them..?" Looks at Ally I see that, hiding something look."Ally.. You want to show us something?" ( after ally finishes) " Alrighty. 7:00 then. meet us out on the beach guys."

~~Ally~~

"What? Umm.. well, Yes. I will just umm tell you at dinner right before bed. Or right before dark will be better."

credit
Heavenly.Howl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skull.Vincent » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:41 am

~♥Kyree♥~

"I can show them..." I say, lifting up my hand to show the camera strapped to my wrist. I sit and grab it, pressing the middle button and then playing the video. I hand the camera to Alex and Ally, showing them the horrid video.

♫Alex♫

After hearing the crack, I pushed the camera video away. "Normally it wouldn't creep me out... But it was you... I just.. I don't know..." Then I look over at Austin. "Sounds good."

~♥Kyree♥~

I nod, agreeing with Alex. I opened up my mouth to say something, but then I saw a women's shadow, with some detail. I widen my eyes as she nears me, but I can't move. My gaze is glued to the women, who seems harmless. Then she gets closer and closer until she's centimeters away from my face, stopping to whisper something, and then screaming, her jaw ripping and then I wasn't in control of myself anymore.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heavenly.Howl » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:50 am

The woman disappears because of a pillar of light. Ally wipers, "Elizabeth! " Kyree is gets her strength back.

~~Ally~~

"or now..." Explains what happend and why. She tells that they will get there own garden when they meet them. All the names are Katie,Cole, and Mack. "They protect us..." Reads the journal aloud.

"Sorry for giving you a fright.I am just a normal being. A spirit. I absolutely mean no harm. My name is Mackenzie. I used to "live" in this room as well. It was wonderful in the day. But at night, a nightmare. We where the first ones there. So we thought..Mack,Katie,and Cole where the others. In the morning, we all told about what it was like at night. We where all terrified. We heard all sorts of things.footsteps,Whispers,Giggling and rarely music.We are stuck here unless you can solve the mystery.Is there a curse? Or is it a trap. You and the others need to find these things.. But only at night when the masters and asleep. You all have your own Guardians. I am yours. We will help you to escape.. Alive. But you need these things first,
1- A feather of the masters falcon
2-Blood from a wolf
3-A devise that makes things nice
4-sugar and spice.
When all collected in order, bring them to the beach fire place. We will all meet there. And we will get our body's back for 2 hrs. Then and only then, We escape. BEFORE IT"S TOO LATE!!!! Sorry for scaring you once again.. If you ever need help, Call my
name.
Last edited by Heavenly.Howl on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

credit
Heavenly.Howl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skull.Vincent » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:20 am

~♥Kyree♥~

I shook my head in disbelief. "This is crazy..." I whisper, after the letter is read. "I'll be there at the garden for sure."I say, looking at everybody else.

♫Alex♫

"Yeah same." I say, smiling over at Kyree.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me