onexone - クリスタル&teu

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: onexone - クリスタル&teu

Postby seoulja__ » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:04 pm

Baekhyun sensed that Chanyeol was behind him. Before going in, her glanced back and noticed the giant. He slightly smiles and walks in, jumping onto his bed and then took a bite of the apple. Placing the apple down, he then took out his phone to quickly check his messages.

Sehun gave him the poker face and got up, "Just tell me when you've got something in mind, Luhan hyung." he says, walking upstairs to his room.

"I don't know why but I'm colddd.." Krystal mumbled to herself, slightly hugging herself to feel a little bit of warmth. [agghhh so short xD]

Ravi laughed at Ken's comment and then grabbed his phone and went into the camera. He fixed up his hair by looking through the camera like a mirror. 'I need something to eat." he says in an annoyed voice, getting off his bed and running downstairs. "At least it's not busy." he smiles to himself, heading over to the fridge for a snack. [aaa I forgot about Ravi for so long ; 3 ;]

After the car had stopped, Kyungsoo immediately got out and grabbed some of the bags, taking them inside and noticing Ravi, "Hi Ravi." he simply says, placing the bags down and smiled as Ravi replied with, "Yo~"

N skips around upstairs, on the path the lead to downstairs. "I'm bored. So very bored. Maybe soon I could ask Ravi and Ken if they want to play the game with our little figurines~" he cheerfully says quietly to himself, being the happy little thing he is.

[ ahh just stahp it's okay
      just put in everyone here pfft ]
i somehow got back in after randomly remembering this site,, i haven't been here in forever lol. i'm on roleplay.me @ crim3s if you'd ever like to chat, if any of my friends ever come back and see this profile maybe?? so much time has passed, i hope you're all well <3

seoulja__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby setz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:46 pm

[woo there is everyone.]

"I'm gonna check on something, i'll be right back..!" Chanyeol said, before rushing off to his room, opening the already turned on laptop and quickly typing away, trying to keep updated with the outer life. After a quick run through of all his social media sites, the giant checked the story he had typed, it wasn't finished yet had a few chapters completed. Deciding to finish half of a paragraph, Chanyeol soon grew absorbed into typing, every now and then glancing behind him or at the doorway.

"I can't promise it'll be soon.." Luhan pouted, seeing the other walk away and continuing to look for something to do, hearing the door open and seeing Kyungsoo and Kai walk on, hurrying up seeing the bags of food and digging through it.

"Yah, you should have brought a jacket like me~." Amber teasingly said, pretending to hug herself as she followed after Krystal a soft snort escaping her as she tried to muffle her laugh seeing another person trip and fall into a clothes rack. As rude as it was, it was somewhat was funny, and the person didn't seem to be in any pain, and laughed it off.

"Wait!" Ken hurriedly got out of the chair near the bed, bonking into the doorway before following after Ravi with a small huff as he looked behind him, tugging on his sleeve which somehow gotten stuck on a rail for the stairs. Once free, he slid down the stairs greeting N and Leo with a wave and grin.

Kai followed after Kyungsoo, carrying most of the bags and running into Luhan, giving a small apologetic nod before rushing over and setting the heavy load on the table.

Leo kept a rather.. Plain expression on his face as he glanced at N who happily skipped along, but followed after the other. "I dunno.. They seem kind of busy." He said, peeking at said two going down but not wanting to get N's hopes down, he added: "But whatever."
setz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seoulja__ » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:30 pm

Baekhyun looked back as Chanyeol ran off somewhere. He let out a small sigh and got up, sneaking to where he assumed he was. He peeked through the door and just stared. "Oh god.." he mumbled, heading back to his room and sitting on his bed, waiting for Chanyeol to get back.

"I didn't know it'd be this cold~!" Krystal complained and softly pushed Amber to the side as she was making fun of her. When Amber laughed, she turned her head, seeing someone trip and fall over something. She looked back at Amber and gave her a questioning look, "Why are you laughing at them?"

Ravi rolled his eyes playfully as he watched Ken have such a struggle by just walking downstairs. He took out some food from the bags and fell back onto the couch and started eating some lollies.

Kyungsoo let out a quiet sigh, knowing that Kai could handle the rest of the bags. Heading upstairs, he went into his room and sat down, taking his phone and playing a quick game on it.

N waves back to Ken with a large grin as well. He went over to Leo, "If they're busy, you can play, right? Please Leo~ Please Please Please~" he begged.

[ except sehun cuz I got nothin ]
i somehow got back in after randomly remembering this site,, i haven't been here in forever lol. i'm on roleplay.me @ crim3s if you'd ever like to chat, if any of my friends ever come back and see this profile maybe?? so much time has passed, i hope you're all well <3

seoulja__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seoulja__ » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:31 pm

[ bumping, but I'm pretty sure the roleplay is dead. c: ]

seoulja__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me