☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

Postby koi97 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:29 pm

I made Toshiro as young as he is because he is like a prodigy almost ^^ And Pantera is about twenty, forgot to mention that, oh well....))

Toshiro
The young assassin looked over at the women. He inclined his head. He hardly spoke. He found no need to speak. "What?" He murmured. His voice soft, yet deep but not to deep. More like the deep ringing of large bells. He glanced at his leader, Michael, as they headed down the dark hallways.

Pantera
The twenty year-old night lifted his head up to look at the angelic creature. "If you wish," he replied, finishing up with the light saddle on his mount. The white stallion snorted and shifted a step. Pantera whistled, the albino jaguar getting up as another jaguar darts out, a black panther. The two creatures circle his horse as he puts a foot in the stirrup and lifts himself up, other leg swing over the horse so he can settle into the saddle. He picked up the reins and turned in the saddle to face Morag. "I am just checking the borders, and watching out for any sign of attack really. Yet, you can join if you really want to," the elf said, shifting in the saddle to get a bit more comfortable. He looked down at the jaguars. "Winever," He says, the white jaguar looking up at him, "Kiger," he adds, looking over at the larger black jaguar that raises his head, before nudging his white sister. "Lets go. I am ready. If you wish to ride a horse, there is one in the stables, I can wait," Pantera says to Morag, smiling grimly.

Bailey
The fairy stands in the tiny village. She looks around for herbs she will need. She blinks, her large blue eyes dull with boredom. She is dressed in a white and blue dress that looks like it is made out of flowers, but it isn't. She sighs, wings fluttering. "If only they had basil. That is all I need! basil and tea leaves!" She grumbles under her breath as her bare feet shift in the loss grain that creates the roads.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:44 pm

Silas arrives at the small villiage quickly and sets up at the small stall. "Herbs, cheese..." he calls out the list in a clear Tennor voice that is great for singing - though he only does that for himself. "For sale." though he always does end up getting stolen from, and of course giving some away. "Fresh picked, made and packaged!"

~~~

Morag smiles in delight and sheds his cloak - he prefers not to ride. "I'll ride." is answered kindly; today he would attempt to make friends with the only one who knows what he is. It isn't long before the horse is saddled and he comes out to beside the other. The one he sits on soon is an almost puke color but he doesnt mind.. he had ridden worse. "I am ready when you are."

~~~

Ammon looks to him and then her feet. "I.. i was wondering if when you got off tonight maybe you would like to go to the market? They're having a festival."

(ah)

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:50 pm

Pantera
The elf smiles wearily at the man. "Are you sure? You don't have to ride," he respond, seeing Morag looking a bit sickly as he comes riding own a black and white paint. He turns and shifts, wanting to make sure the other man is okay.

Toshiro
The shift blinked in shock. "Why?" He asks. He has never been to one. He heard they were loud and noisy. He is a creature of silence and used to being alone. "I heard they have large crowds," he whispers. He didn't like big crowds. It was one of his few weaknesses. Nobody really knew about, but he hardly got out, to busy following Michael to go out to these massive party like events.

Bailey
Bailey steps up to a blind man. She cocks her head. "Do you have basil and tea? Or one of them?" She asks. She really needs them!
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:24 pm

He stops, silent, and tilts his head before an inviting smile touches his rugged mouth. "Yes Ma'am, I have both. They're.....
Silas touches a few things and then comes up with a bundle of the asked-for herb. "Here is your Basil, what kind of tea-herbs would you like?" he asks as he holds the item in his hand; "I have a few, mostly mint.." he names the other three he has, waiting, listening.

~~

The Angels' usually smiling mouth is pulled into a tight grimmace. "I'm fine." is the reply, ''My kind don't usually ride, but i can.And am good at it." Morag softly informs as he re-buttons his cloak onto his throat, then also the hood over his head. "I'll save my.. wings.. until after we are out of sight. You are the only one who knows what I am and I would like to keep it that way."

~~

Ammonia bites her bottom lip, "Well.. I just thought that when you were off shift maybe you would like to go have fun was all." green eyes are full of nerviousness. "They do, but not at all area's. Just some.. only for a little while." a pause, "Nevermind. Have a good day." and she scoots away.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Bailey
"Just normal Mint leaves!" She chirped smiling at the blind man she is buying from.

Pantera
The brunette nods and turns his horse. He sets out at a brisk walk. "Okay," he murmurs.

Toshiro
The shifter shifts lightly. "I never have had fun...it would nice to have...fun," he murmurs as she leaves.

Sorry
On phone))
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:16 pm

She hears and smiles to herself, "Seven-o-clock." Ammonia calls over her shoulder to Toshiro. What more was there to say? She would leave ten minutes after that with, or without, him.

Morag tilts his head at the other - wishing he would speak but remains silent. He would not break the silence. Not first. And, well, he isnt a Real knight.. "Okay."

Silas nods with another smile and touches the plants one-by-one in order until he comes across what he is looking for. "Here you are." is said as he returns to standing infront of her with both bundles in his hands.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:19 pm

Bailey
The fairy smiled widely as she gently snatched the bundles from him. "How much?" she asked, placing the bundles in her satchel and pulling out the coin purse she had with her.

Toshiro
The young boy nods, frowning pulling at his lips. Michael chuckled softly. "So the young assassin is going to have fun?" He muses. Toshiro blinks, blonde hair shadowing his ice-blue eyes that will flash red at times of great emotion. He cocked his head to the side at his leader. Michael chuckles again, moving on, with Toshiro only a few steps behind. "I do not know what fun is...and I want to know," Toshiro mumbles. Even though he raised to be cautious, Toshiro was still a boy deep down. He always fought against that nature, needing to stay professional around his leader, but at times he did slip up...like now.

Pantera
The elf rode with his back straight and posture stiff. He looked around as they entered the forest. Winever and Kiger pacing around as they scent the air. Pantera keep a slow pace, knowing how sick riding a horse mad Morag.

{{ha ha, I just noticed that you are backwards with the brothers on your forms XD I just noticed that when I was looking it over again because I am that bored. Samuel would be fore Morag, and Michael would be for Ammonia}}
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:29 am

Morag humms under his breath - it is the distant sound of the northern storms as they wage ever closer. This winter.. it would be a hard one. "Why dont you then?" he asks musing, seemingly out of no-where. The rain has soaked horse and cloak but he isn't cold; one wing is extended over his companions' head to keep off the moisture.

Ammonia beams as she takes up her position on the wall, the cold air turning her breath into clouds. Jokes about her stature pass over her head - or, at least she tries to let them. Sure, she can beat anyone but maybe Toshiro in hand-to-hand (she was faster and more skilled) but when she was tiered... and she doesn't have any friends, better to keep her secret by.

Easilly distracted he bends and gives a child some cheese and bread with a soft humm; he can tell they were hungry. So why not? He isn't.. for now. Straitening, "Your name, Fairy." is murmmered.

(Did i? :shock: )

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Yeah, but isn't a big deal really X3))

Bailey
She shifts and looks around for a moment. "Bailey," she replies as she watchs him feed the young child. She shifts, wings fluttering.

Toshiro
The shifter follows. He is just happy he can go to the festival. Enjoy this...fun.

Pantera
Pantera shifts, shaking himself from his daze. "What?" He asks, finally noticing the storm, and the fact he is not wet. He blinks in shock and looks up to see Morag's wing shielding him. "Thank you for keeping me dry," he adds, smiling at the man beside him.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:59 am

Morag

The Angel tilts his head a fraction; "you are welcome." is the soft reply. What would he do for his first vessel to be shoved to the back of their mind? He swallows and looks out again. "I cannot let you get sick, can i? Then, i would have to heal you." the words are teasing,but he can do it, although he has never done so. A shy smile touches his lips.

Ammonia

Ammonia shivers in the cold, feeling a cough building in her chest and folds her arms over herself. Not wet around here, no, just fridgid winds.

Silas

Dark eyes are full of humor, "Travel safely Miss." is the soft reply before he turns and begins to help another customer.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me