☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

Postby koi97 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:01 am

Toahiro tilts his head at Contrast. "He wiped the memory of his existence from his mate's memory. However I'm unsure of where Morag went. He wanted to leave before his death could harm Pantera, his mate."

Toshiro steps forward. "I'm going to let you in. I believe we still have some of Morag's items," he says. He stands only close enough to rest his fingertips on the barrier. He closes his eyes and feels for the magic that Jori and Bailey used to create the barrier. He merely let's the magic know that Contrast is safe and is free to come in. He quickly steps back and returns to Jori's side. "I am not the best option to stay at his side due to angels being sensitive to the draconic magic. Shall I call a lead hound?" Toshiro asks Jori.

He knows lead hounds are bigger, stronger, and much smarter. They also hold earthal magic that allows them to mindlink with their chosen masters, and can communicate that way. However they are limited to one master that they can effectively communicate with.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:05 pm

The creature is silent and watchful, hearing the words spoken to him, feeling the mental conversation he doesn't feel the need to be privy to. "Umagu," is murmured as the barrier twists to include himself, "Toshiro," there is another tilt of his head, blue eyes full of canny if not hidden cruelties. He's different than his hatchmate. But loyal nonetheless. "Is the one for whom he polluted his soul still here as well? The moral. " he inhales, lifts a hand, points a finger at Joridan, "the one for whom the soul bond was sung with him?" (He referring to Michael). His tongue tsks against his teeth, wishing to have a better grasp on the language he speaks.

"Worry not Umagu, your magic cannot touch me in the manner you have seen with Marathi. " Contrast tries to soothe fears of the young demi mortal, guessing them. Again his tongue darts out, wetting chapped lips, "It is possible to save him, I..." hands go to the jacket wrapped around his midsection, where something sits, straining against the fabric. "Yet a sacrifice ... would be required. " those hands, suited for war and yet still also suitable for the creation of beautiful, glorious things gently touch where the fabric strains - assuring himself that whatever it IS remains i unblemished. Safe.

Contrast does not uncover whatever the object is, knowing that the cold element would do it harm. But would the dragon know what to do with such a priceless thing? Or would the Umagu's ancient knowledge remain.... distant? He moves one hand free, steps closer, "fret not, it would claim no lives... here, the sacrifice."

-->>

Joridan cannot read the lips of the intruder in the darkness, and he cannot hear either, but his tense position shifts when the Magic changes. He does note the finger pointed at himself and he shifts from one foot to the other, wincing. *Toshiro, i... don't think it wise that you call a hound to leave. I cannot hear his words the way you can. I can't speak to him, and reaching into this... angels'... mind... is taxing. Please, stay.*

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:36 am

Toshiro nods. *he wants to see Michael. As Michael had a strange bond to Morag. He mentions he isn't as sensitive to my magic. I don't want to bring him anywhere near our home. I can wait here with him while you grab Michael?* he responds to Jori.

Toshiro continues to watch the angel, head tilting. He can hear something straining against the angel. He looks at the angel. "We can bring the one you seek. Just give us a but to fetch him," he responds to the Angel.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:11 pm

Jori leans from one foot to the other, snow groans under his boots. He doesn't like this. *Alright. * agrees the creature after a long minute. *but how does he know these things? It's not like it leaves a permanent mark to be Bonded, except in the case of were wolves who bite.* He takes a breath, pushing aside his puzzlement for the time being and then nods. *watch your back Toshiro. Ammon would have my hide if something happened to you. * With that said he turns and walks back towards where their family awaits. It isn't long before the shifter is out of view.

--->>
One long lingered hand presses gently against the hidden object, assuring himself that whatever it is remains secure. His blue eyes take in the dragon, watch as the werecat pads from view. "My... gratitude, Umagu." Is said softly, "this is a task of much import."

-------->><<-----------

Joridan doesn't remove his boots, or his coat when he enters the caravan. He does pick around the children who sleep in piles on the floor with a faint smile, until he comes to where his mate and the infant that they'd adopted sleep. *Michael, *

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:22 pm

Toshiro nods to Jori, never once removing his eyes off of the angel. He narrows his eyes slightly at the midsection of the angel. "What do you hide?" He asks, merely trying to fish for information and see what motives the angel has.

----

Michael looks up from feeding the young infant. She had just woken up, ready for another feeding. He smiles happily at the sight of Jori. *I have a feeling I'm needed, huh?* he asks his mate, having noticed Jori is alone, and hasn't removed a single article of clothing.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:28 pm

The angel doesn't have words to explain what it is he holds so tenderly, "the cold weather would do it harm." Is explained quietly. "As with any young. " Except it isn't really an infant, it's something else..

-->>

Joridan nods, "yes you are," is spoken to his mate, "but... leave her with Ammonia, the storm isn't gone yet." Michaels smile is a balm to his soul, "we have a visitor whom I don't trust."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:26 am

Michael nods. He stands up carefully and places his infant against Kaida. The dragon stirs a little, eyes opening to stare at Michael before he shushes the young creature. It glances at his daughter before looking at Jori. Kaida seems to catch on and curls around their daughter protectively. The dracling is still next to Ammonia, and Michael doesn't want to wake her up. He nods to Jori and slips out of the house. "Lead the way, my love," he says.

----

Toshiro tilts his head. "Why now? Why try to find Morag now?" He asks, knowing that with the time they spent at Vincent's kingdom was plenty of time for this angel for find Morag.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:35 am

"He dies soon." Is responded softly, sadly. "This... infant.. may save his life." Is explained, "before... there was a chance it wouldn't be needed, and finding such a youth is... difficult, even for my kind." Those blue eyes are bright as he steps closer to Toshiro. "I will show you, Umagu, if it is as you desire. " He's standing maybe an arms length away, "it was very hard to find, harder to win. Precious beyond measure." Those long fingers are splayed against his belly, "but... it relies on the willingness of the False Bonded One, if Marathi may be saved."

--->>

Joridan smiles down at the dracling touching Kaida's head with two fingers in thanks. His amber eyes twinkle happily, knowing that their daughter would be safe with him. Jori takes Michaels' hand in his once they're out in the snow, *it's an Angel, like Morag.* he tells his mate, *hes... looking for him, looks just like him too.*

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:22 pm

Toshiro tilts his head, curious. He studies the angel, listening to the words spoken. "I guess there is much left unknown about the world," he whispers. He does look up when he hears foot steps. "They will be joining us shortly....if your infant is as sensitive to the cold as you say, I can wait to see," he says, unsure of what to refer the creature he hids as.

----

Michael stays close to Jori as they begin the walk to the spot Jori left the angel and Toshiro. "Looks just like him? That will create quite a problem with Pantera," he responds in worry. He can vaguely see a set of figures in the distance. They must be almost there.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:56 pm

Contrast nods at Toshiros' words, "indeed the cold is ill for the infant. " Potentially. The angel shifts his attention back towards the camp, "Perhaps a warmer place to speak, you mortals are fragile, " is prompted, "after greetings." His wings are half unfolded, keeping the snow off of himself, and he'd unfurl them fully should they ask for shelter.

--

Joridan mentally hums his confusion. "I don't understand your meaning Michael. Why would it cause difficulties for Pantera?" Then, they are next to the dragon boy and their visitor.

----->>

"This is the false bonded one? A human?" The angel questions curiously, he leans forward a bit, squinting almost offendedly as he surveys the prince. "What makes you so special that Morathi would give up his wings?" He doesn't miss the held hands, tilting his head at the unfamiliar tradition. Then, he holds his hand out. "Greetings, I am to be called Contrast. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me