☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

Postby koi97 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:20 pm

Michael looks at his mate. *I trust you, dear. I do believe that both Pantera and Morag are greatly hurt, even if one doesn't truly understand why. I will do what needs to be done to help. My kingdom has fallen. This is all I have left. This is my family and I won't let anything destroy it.* he declares softly into the mindlink.

He looks off to Contrast. He is wary, tired from years of war. Tired from so much death and blood shed. He merely now wants to settle down and enjoy life while he raises his new daughter with Jori. "Then once everything is done...I want to settle. I don't want to rule again. I just want to a standard citizen who loves his mate and his daughter and any future child he adopts. That's what I want after this,* he carefully admits, finally letting the wariness show on his features. He looks off into the distance, staring at the shadows of the trees and the void of shadows beyond.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:55 pm

Jori's eyes lift to Michaels' face, *then I'll unlock his memories. * is responded across the mental link, *as for our... guest, he needs to be kept away, at least for a while, from Pantera. The rest will come in time. * there's a flicker of joy at his mates' words, *we begin in the morning, *

-->>

Contrast shuffles his feet; do the mortals not understand? The false bonded one, here named something, would change, become... different. "And you are willing to become... other, Michael?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:12 am

Michael nods to Jori before glancing back at the angel. He tilts his head in question at the angel. "Would that impact my bond with Jori?" He asks. "What is Other?" He asks, wanting to understand the depth of his situation.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:26 pm

Contrast ☆☆☆

The creature gnaws on his bottom lip for a moment, a habit his host had that traveled through to him; and, then carefully uncovers the yamar. It is, for all intents and purposes, an egg, much like a dragon would hatch from. Yet where durable shell should be is something akin to leather, flesh colored and veining, threatening to burst with the touch of prodding, curious fingers. Another difference is, that where it touches flesh it corrupts into something different. Something... else. The flesh across his hosts' sternum and stomach is blackened and brittle, sharp as lava glass - yet the angel has no inkling of pain in his eyes or speech or posture. "Other as your Gray." He tries to explain, "other as your Mimik-riki-sha." His tongue tsks along far too sharp teeth, blue eyes bright as cobalt. "Other, as I." He exhales heavily, trying to find the words in this language, a language he never deigned to learn.

Contrasts' palm blisters as he holds the dimpled 'egg', "Were you to touch the yamar.. you'd BECOME. You would become even as an angel," he holds it out, "yet wings as he," there's a guesture to where Toshiro waits, "An...infant of... cosmic circumstances, for when an Angel is born an--" his voice cuts off, unable (actually unwilling) to continue, instead he skips ahead. "And shall be shackled by humanities curse, Adams' curse. "

--> "He means mortality," Joridan supplies, holding Michaels' hand.

Lips quirk in something like a smile, "indeed, Marathi will know death." Then he decides to answer Michaels' question, "no bond shall be corrupted," his free hand brushes across his stomach, healing the burn into unscathed tissues, "and you, false bonded one, would bear."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:09 am

Michael stares at Contrast. Glancing over when Jori fills in some of the unsaid words by the angel. He looks back to the angel, eyes glancing down to the "egg" he holds. He is hesitant for a moment. This is such a big change. One he is unsure would be the right move. He looks at Contrast, mortal body so similar to the one Morag had.

"I'll do what is requested of me," he says after a moment of silence. He looks at Jori and smiles before looking at Contrast.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:04 pm

Those blue eyes, so like his twins, light up with pure joy. He wants to do something but he doesn't know what, instead he just shifts on his feet and pulls the egg close again. "... thank you, " is whispered, "false bonded one... Michael. " There's a shy smile.

(Do you want a ts?)

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:49 pm

Yeah we can time skip! You wanna start off the time?))
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:11 pm

(Hmm)

Sometime during the night the man who calls himself Joridan had left the caravans and wandered into the woods; he carries a box of things which in the filtered moonlight he sets up to work. Candles are lit with the wave of his hand, pages in a book turned and his coat hung on a branch. All alone he stretches his hands to the sky and then - strangely - he opens his mouth. And the man speaks. The words are soft and sound like the slip of a snakes' scales against dry grass. An onyx blade is pressed against the meat of his thumb. As scarlett bounces against white his hands drop. Done. Quiet again he extinguishes the candles, gathers his things and returns to where the others slumber. He stores the box of things in a chest which is locked and curls up beside his mate to sleep.

--->>

Contrast sits and stares at the fire in the hearth, the egg sits in a basket. One hand held aloft, silver light pooling from his borrowed pores.

--->>> TS <<<---

Morning comes and there is a hauled in branch of a pine tree propped in one corner, it has popcorn and pinecones strung with red ribbon bows. Underneath are gifts in thin cream paper, tied up in twine. Ammonia carries the hot bread to the table, it's a special treat that Morag had made for her as a child - this spiced bread wrapped around a creamy center. There is something like a ham in the fire and she quickly lights a few small candles. "Merry Christmas, Mor." Is whispered, even though the only father she'd ever known isn't there. She'd never see him again.

Fen yawns, rubs his eyes as he wakes up. "Da?" Is called for Toshiro.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:18 am

Toshiro stares out a window, just listening to Ammonia as she does what she needs to set up her little holiday. He is wary of the turn of events. Another angel? Trouble always seems to follow them. He chuckles a little at that. He doesn't turn when he hears a small voice call for him. He smiles sweetly at Fen. He carefully moves between the pile of children on the floor. Somehow the draclings ended up on top of the pile, like true dragons sleeping upon their horde. He can't help but chuckle at the sight.

He bends down and carefully lifts Fen up. "Good morning, little one," he purrs. He glances over at Ammonia. "Breakfast is almost done. Mom has been hard at work."
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:55 am

The little boy rubs at his eye, yawning. "Da," is greeted, "is the man here, da?" Is questioned by the boy who always knows more than he should. "Is the man coming? The man with the blue eyes, Da?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me