❄ Ŧг๏รt ๒เtє ❄ {1x1 with Stormy and Katie~Star~21}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❄ Ŧг๏รt ๒เtє ❄ {1x1 with Stormy and Katie~Star~21}

Postby Terox » Thu May 15, 2014 9:31 am

atthew

After listening to the girl, the wolf licked the hand that was placed on his head. He gave a strange barking howl, as if he were talking. He didn't want to leave, but he knew he had to go see his sister. Even though she was probably mad at him, he still had to go see how she was doing.
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katie; » Thu May 15, 2014 9:47 am

Katie laughed softly at Matthew and smiled at him, a slight look of sadness in her eyes. She knew he had to leave, but so soon...? To say the least, she just... didn't want him to go away right now. Honestly, she would kill to stay around him. But she knew that he had to leave. Petting his head once more, the brunette stood up and looked around, making sure she hadn't dropped her keys, phone or small wallet/purse when she had fallen. "So, I guess you've gotta get going now, huh?"
this account is no longer active to roleplay, and i only use it to contact people every now and then. the only website i will roleplay on now is advanced scribes. the only exception to this is a single roleplay that i promised a friend i'd stay in.
katie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terox » Thu May 15, 2014 9:52 am

atthew

Matthew gave a bark then whimpered softly, showing he didn't want to leave. One of his ear was flattened against his head while the other perked and twitched. He stood and stretched, looking up at the girl. He cocked his head to the side, as if he was trying to understand.
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katie; » Thu May 15, 2014 9:56 am

Katie blinked in surprise, seeming like she instantly understood what he was trying to say by barking then whimpering softly. "You don't want to leave... do you?" she asked quietly, smiling down at the black wolf in front of her. It was odd that she wasn't afraid of wolves, even after what a pack of them did to her years ago.
this account is no longer active to roleplay, and i only use it to contact people every now and then. the only website i will roleplay on now is advanced scribes. the only exception to this is a single roleplay that i promised a friend i'd stay in.
katie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terox » Fri May 16, 2014 1:25 am

atthew

He cocked his head to the other side, letting out another soft whimper. He honestly didn't know what to do. But he should stay, right? This was a rare moment.. Why should he let his sister spoil it? Matthew circled the girl then sat down in front of her, his golden eyes meeting hers.
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katie; » Fri May 16, 2014 2:03 am

Katie smiled and scanned their surroundings. She didn't live too far away from here, so she had walked to work. "Well... You should know that I don't live too far away from here. My parents are gone, so why don't you follow me back home if you don't want to go?" she asked, looking down at Matthew.
katie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terox » Fri May 16, 2014 2:06 am

atthew

Matthew's tail slowly started wagging as he thought of the idea. He stood and shook out his pelt, briefly breaking eye contact with the girl. The werewolf barked a happy reply and dashed off towards the town. He was running fast, but slow enough for Katie to keep up.
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katie; » Fri May 16, 2014 2:10 am

Katie giggled softly, since she was able to tell that he obviously liked the idea. "Let's go, then!" she said, watching him for a moment as he began running off. Laughing, she took off after him, keeping up the pace so she would be side by side with Matthew.
katie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terox » Fri May 16, 2014 2:14 am

atthew

Seeing that the girl had kept up, Matthew got an idea. With a mischievous smirk, he crossed the girl's path. He ran for a little while then did it again. The wolf gave a wolfish grin as he ran ahead of her.
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katie; » Fri May 16, 2014 2:19 am

Katie stumbled and almost lost her balance, cussing loudly as she did so. "Cut it out!" she exclaimed, but couldn't help it and ended up laughing. The second time, she fell down, letting out another loud string of curse words. Immediately getting back onto her feet, she sprinted after Matthew, patting her pockets to make sure that nothing had fallen out.
katie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me