❄ Ŧг๏รt ๒เtє ❄ {1x1 with Stormy and Katie~Star~21}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

❄ Ŧг๏รt ๒เtє ❄ {1x1 with Stormy and Katie~Star~21}

Postby katie; » Thu May 08, 2014 11:06 am

❆Ŧг๏รt ๒เtє❆
╔══════════════════════╗
Wolves in the winter,
Free to shift in the glowing warmth
They fight to survive
They fight to live
Watching from afar
Prowling in the shadows
Forever in hiding,
Until love is present and the fear is
no more...

╚══════════════════════╝

❆Ŧг๏รt ๒เtє❆ belongs to
Kotayle and Katie~Star~21.
Formatting courtesy of Kotayle.
this account is no longer active to roleplay, and i only use it to contact people every now and then. the only website i will roleplay on now is advanced scribes. the only exception to this is a single roleplay that i promised a friend i'd stay in.
katie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❄ Ŧг๏รt ๒เtє ❄ {Katie's Characters}

Postby katie; » Thu May 08, 2014 11:08 am

→ UNDER CONSTRUCTION ←
→ 3/4 DONE ←

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

username;; Katie~Star~21
full name;; "My full name is Katelyn Elizabeth Freeborough. Don't wear it out."
nickname(s);; "I go by either Katie or Liz. It doesn't matter either way. Just don't call me by my full name."
age;; "I'm currently seventeen years of age."
birth date;; "My birthday is on March 15th."
zodiac sign;; "Pisces all the way!"
gender;; "I'm totally a guy! Hehe, just kidding. Female, obviously. If you can't tell, you may want to get your eyes checked out. Maybe you're due for some glasses or something."
species;; "Well, that's a weird question... I'm a human. What else would I be? A monkey?"
She won't know about being a werewolf until later on, because she is not one right now.

hair color/style;; "My hair is a dark shade of brunette, and sometimes, it can look nearly black. However, it usually just looks brunette. My hair is totally natural, and I don't have highlights or anything. It's long enough to go a bit more than halfway down my back. However, I usually have my hair put up into a messy-ish bun. Also, my hair is slightly wavy and a little bit curly."
eye color;; "My eyes are a vibrant, but very beautiful, shade of sapphire blue. Sometimes, though, my eyes look like they have a bit of a green tint to them."
height/weight;; "Well, it's obvious that I'm taller than most girls usually are. I stand at 5'8" or so. And don't you dare tell anyone this, but I weigh around one hundred and thirty five pounds.."
daily attire;; "Just to make things simple, I usually just wear something that I'm comfortable in."

Does not come into play until later on in the role play. For quite a while, she is going to be a human.
wolf form;;
fur color;; "My fur color is a very brilliant white, with a few specks of black that are hardly noticeable."
eye color;; "As a wolf, my eyes are still the same color as when I'm a human. Although, they're an even more striking shade of sapphire blue."

personality;; "I am a nice, fun person but rather short-tempered. I'm very bubbly and kind to those that I like, but I take a little while to fully trust someone. I'm a fierce fighter if I have to fight someone or something like that. I never give up, even in situations that are rather horrid. I will protect my friends at all costs. Oh, and try not to get on my bad side. 'Cause if you do, you can expect a good punch to the face... It doesn't help that I'm actually pretty sensitive. However, I try to hide my true feelings if I'm upset and somehow manage to look happy.
On the outside, I'm a very strong looking girl that's not afraid of anything or anyone. I often reply in a sarcastic manner, depending on who it is. If I'm close to the person, I don't sound that way at all. But if it's someone I dislike or I don't know, I tend to sound rather... snooty. I act blunt, and I seem to always know what I'm talking about. I radiate confidence and slight arrogance.
On the inside, I'm a really sweet, caring and understanding girl. As long as I'm comfortable around someone, my true self starts to show. I'm usually calm and collected, and I seem to be a total goofball that loves to joke around and have fun. I'm typically always smiling unless I'm in a bad mood. I can never take anything seriously, and I can make just about anybody laugh."

history;; "God, where do I begin? I grew up as a normal child, always playing outside when I got the chance and going to school each weekday. Over time, I noticed that there was always one certain wolf that I would see at the edge of the woods in my backyard, watching me. Which wasn't too strange, because I live in a small town that's kind of out and about. Anyways, there was one day when I was about ten or eleven that I was outside, sitting in the snow and watching the snowflakes fall from the sky. Suddenly, I heard a bunch of growling, and I looked down to meet the gazes of multiple wolves. I never got the chance to move or scream before they all attacked me. The strange thing is that... I didn't want to scream. I just laid there, letting them do whatever they were going to do. It hurt like hell, but all I did was cry silently. When I looked over, I saw that the wolf that always watched me came over and got all of the others off of me, forcing them to go away. The wolf just... stayed with me the whole time, until my parents came outside to see that I was laying in the red-stained snow, badly injured and not moving. They rushed me to the hospital, and I've always been known as the girl whose curiosity about the wolves ended up nearly killing her. Although, that day doesn't keep me from watching the wolves outside, and keeping my eyes on the wolf that saved me - my wolf."
strengths;; "Let me see, here... Well, I'm good with most weapons, and I have deadly accuracy. I can typically come up with good plans for something. I am very good at fighting in general, since I've been through quite a bit. I'm very quick on my feet for the most part. Oh, and I'm sort of strong, too, along with quite intelligent."
weaknesses;; "Ah, yes. Weaknesses. If I see my own blood, I tense up and I nearly have a panic attack. Also, when I'm in an absolutely horrid situation, I sometimes freeze and it leaves me vulnerable until I snap out of it. I'm rather clumsy when doing simple things, and whenever I think of a plan, I sometimes don't think out the ENTIRE plan. Oh, and did I mention that I get distracted very easily?"
fears;; "I'm absolutely horrified of dying. I'm also afraid of being alone, not having control over a situation and being weak. I'm afraid to see blood, but only if it's my own. Being in large crowds where I can't move horrifies me. I also have a nasty case of acrophobia (the fear of heights), astraphobia (the fear of thunder and lightning) and arachnophobia (the fear of spiders)."
theme song;; "Well, that would have to be I'm Alive! by Becca."

sexual orientation;; "I'm as straight as a plank of wood."
crush;; "Um, yeah. Not quite yet. I'm open for a crush, though."
boyfriend/girlfriend;; "Pffffffft HAHAHA!!! Nope, not yet!"
what you look for in a guy;; "Oh, gosh. Well, I'd like it if they were kind and polite to me- nobody wants a jerk as their boyfriend. I'd like it if they had good looks as well, but to me personality is sometimes better than how they look. They should be smart, respectful, trustworthy, sweet, caring.... Ah... I don't really know what else to say... Just someone that's kind of like me, or someone I get along with very well."
anything else?;; "Nothing that I can think of..."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

username;; Katie~Star~21
full name;; "My name is Abigail Grace Young. Nice to meet you!"
nickname(s);; "Well, you can just call me Abby. Actually, please call me Abby. I don't like it when I'm referred to by my entire first name."
age;; "I'm seventeen years old right now, and I'll be turning eighteen relatively soon."
birth date;; "I was born on August 6th."
zodiac sign;; "Well, considering my birthday is around the beginning of August, I'm a Leo."
gender;; "Um... female? Can't you tell...? It should be really obvious..."
species;; "I'm a werewolf..."

hair color/style;; "I have long, blonde hair that is mainly straight but a little bit curly. It comes about a third of the way down my back, and I usually never put it up into a ponytail or anything."
eye color;; "My eyes are emerald green, like the gemstone."
height/weight;; "U-Uh... I'm around 5'6" and I weight around one hundred and thirty pounds... please don't tell anyone my weight..."
daily attire;; "I just, ah... I wear whatever I'm comfortable in..."

wolf form;;
fur color;; "Just... look at the picture. It's gray and black."
eye color;; "As a wolf, my eyes are completely hazel."

personality;; "Well... despite the fact that I'm a werewolf, I'm extremely shy and timid around people that I don't know. Actually, I tend to be shy around most everyone. I'm a very sweet, kind-hearted person to the people that I like, but if I don't like you, then I have a rather nasty attitude. Even though I'm really shy and cowardly sometimes, I still have a hint of adventure to my personality, and I get curious very easily. I'm really sensitive, and I'm very soft-spoken once in a while."
history;; "I live the life of a werewolf - during the summer, I try to stay under the radar, and in the winter, I'm usually in my wolf form. That day that the pack attacked that one girl, all those years ago... I'm ashamed to say this, but I was one of the wolves to attack her. It's only because I was forced to by the pack leader. I... I hated it. And I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for it..."
strengths;; "I... don't really have very many strengths. The only thing I'm good at is running and hunting, although I hate it. Now, the one thing that I'm really, really good at is keeping the peace between everyone in the pack. And I respond to danger quite well, considering the fact that I'm so... cowardly."
weaknesses;; "A lot of things... Can I just sum it up with that? Fine, I'll tell you a couple of them. I'm not very strong, and of course, like I mentioned, I get scared very easily, and I'm really sensitive."
fears;; "To shorten things up, let's just say that I'm afraid of quite a few things... Although, my biggest fears are that a human will figure out that I'm a werewolf, and I'm horrified of what other people think about me."

sexual orientation;; "I'm straight."
crush;; "I don't know yet... I'm open for one, though..."
boyfriend/girlfriend;; "Uh, yeah, no. Not yet. I need a crush first in order to have a boyfriend."
what you look for in a guy;; "Whenever I do get a boyfriend, it would be really nice if he was just a... a big sweetie that's nice to me, and have an amazing personality. I don't really like people that act like huge troublemakers and stuff like that..."
anything else?;; "Let me see.... I'm actually kind of... Bipolar. Other than that, there's nothing that I can think of..."

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

username;; Katie~Star~21
full name;; "My entire name is Emma Marie Taylor. Nice to meet you."
nickname(s);; "You're to call me either Emma or Marie. I don't care which. Or you can call me Em, it doesn't matter."
age;; "I'm a million years old! What, are you dumb? I'm seventeen."
birth date;; "I was born on November 6th."
zodiac sign;; "That would be Scorpio."
gender;; "Female."
species;; "An alien. I'm a human. You should be able to tell. Sheesh..."
Later on, she'll become a werewolf.

hair color/style;; "My hair is long enough to reach just below my shoulder blades. It's curly, and pure black."
eye color;; "They're a really nice looking shade of stormy gray."
height/weight;; "Well, I'm around 5'7" tall - maybe a bit taller than that. And I weigh one hundred and eighteen pounds."
daily attire;; "I only wear what's comfortable, which is usually some kind of jeans with whatever shoes and shirt."

Will not come in to play until later on.
wolf form;;
fur color;; "Just like my hair as a human, my fur is completely black."
eye color;; "My eyes are totally black, instead of stormy gray."

personality;; "Despite my good girl appearance, I am quite the opposite. I look like I'd never hurt a fly, right? Wrong. If you make me mad enough, I'll hit you. But it takes a lot for me to get that mad. Anyways, on the outside, I'm dead serious most of the time, but at the same time, I mess around and joke with others quite often. I'm a straight - shooter; if you tell me to tell the truth, I say it like it is, even if it's hurtful. I don't sugar coat anything.
On the inside, I'm actually a really great, sweet person. But you don't see that side of me until you really get to know me. Up until then, I'll be cautious, sarcastic and kind of snippy."

history;; "I have a delightfully boring history. I just live the life of a normal teenager - I live with my mom and dad, go to school each weekday, and hang out with friends all the time. I don't act like it, but I have really good grades because I'm actually quite intelligent."
strengths;; Will fill in later. Too lazy to do it right now.
weaknesses;; Will fill in later. Too lazy to do it right now.
fears;; Will fill in later. Too lazy to do it right now.

sexual orientation;; "Straight. Definitely straight."
crush;; "Uhm... no. Open, though."
boyfriend/girlfriend;; "Yeah, nada. Nope."
what you look for in a guy;; "As long as my boyfriend is nice to me and respects my opinions and all that jazz, I'll be happy."
anything else?;; "Nope."

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

username;; Katie~Star~21
full name;; "My name is Justin Miller. It's a pleasure to meet you."
nickname(s);; "I don't really have a nickname. I guess you could call me J, but I'd like it much better if you just called me Justin."
age;; "I'm currently seventeen years young, and I'll be turning eighteen relatively soon."
birth date;; "I was born on July 5th."
zodiac sign;; "Isn't that obvious? I'm a Cancer."
gender;; "I'm totally a girl, can't you tell? Heh, just kidding... I'm a guy, duh!"
species;; "What? What kind of a question is that? I'm a werewolf! What else would I be? Oh, wait... you're not supposed to know that... in that case, I'm a human!"

wolf form;;
fur color;;
eye color;;

personality;; Justin can be a little blunt to strangers, depending on who it is. He stutters a lot or plays with his hands when nervous, but he does hide his emotions pretty well. He is also extremely sensitive, comfort-seeking and easily attaches to a person - again, he hides it and doesn't show it. Deeply, he is fun loving, playful and sweet. He's very affectionate and takes comfort in home and his family. Justin can also be very stubborn, sarcastic, and bad tempered. He is maternal, domestic and loves to nurture others, except he usually doesn't unless he's close to them. Want him to do something? Unless he feels intimidated, he certainly will not do it due to how stubborn he can be. At first meeting, he is mischievous, teasing and humorous, with a devious glint in his eyes.
history;; WIP!
strengths;; WIP!
weaknesses;; WIP!
fears;; WIP!

sexual orientation;; "Heterosexual, otherwise known as straight."
crush;; "No, not yet. I'm sure this will be filled in at some point, though..."
boyfriend/girlfriend;; "Yeah, nope. I'm open, ladies..."
anything else?;; "Nope. Nothing else comes to mind."
Last edited by katie; on Fri May 09, 2014 12:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
this account is no longer active to roleplay, and i only use it to contact people every now and then. the only website i will roleplay on now is advanced scribes. the only exception to this is a single roleplay that i promised a friend i'd stay in.
katie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❄ Ŧг๏รt ๒เtє ❄ {1x1 with Stormy and Katie~Star~21}

Postby Terox » Fri May 09, 2014 1:10 am

lexandria

asics

name;; alexandria ailani rose
    nickname;; alex, rose
    age;; eighteen
    gender;; female
    species;; werewolf
    zodiac;; capricorn

n the nside

personality;; "I would say I have a very fiery personality. I am very fierce and serious, not one to fool around or make jokes. At times I can be ruthless to my enemies and prey, but that's how a real werewolf should be. Like my brother, I am somewhat overly protective. I will do anything and everything for my friends to make sure they're safe. Most people don't know it, but I can be very loving and caring. I will nurse anyone back to health and give them help if they need it. I am like this to both my boyfriend and my friends. I treat them like family."

history;; "I have a very cold past. My brother and I are twins, and we were orphaned at a young age. You see, we never really knew our father. He left as soon as we were born. But our mother kept us close. Maybe a little to close.. But anyways, one day while my brother and I were playing in the field, a fire started in the trees, then spread towards our cabin. Our mother was inside cooking dinner. She couldn't get out in time.. As the fires engulfed our house-- Well, you get the point. She was gone. And we watched in horror as she.. Left. Knowing we couldn't do anything. We were just kids. Afterwards, we were adopted by a loving couple; some teachers from a nearby school. But after a year or two, we ran away.. Don't ask why. Anyways, now we're here."

n the utside

human appearance;; rose has light black hair and piercing blue eyes. she usually wears a grey tank top with jeans, a black jacket, and brown lace-up boots. she wears no make up and has three tattoos; a black chinese dragon on her back, a black eastern dragon around her left ankle, and then another around her right shoulder. she stands at a height of 5'8'' and weighs roughly 138 pounds.

wolf appearance;; in her wolf form, rose can be seen with a black and grey pelt. her eye color sometimes transfers to a bright greenish blue when she shifts. as a wolf, rose stands at a height of 2'10'' from her shoulder to her paw. she also weighs an average of 100 pounds.

ove ife

mother;; raquel (foster)
    father;; george (foster)
    siblings;; matthew, june (foster sister)
_________

orientation;; straight
    crush;; none/open
    boyfriend;; none/open

atthew

asics

name;; matthias james rose
    nickname;; matthew, james
    age;; eighteen
    gender;; male
    species;; werewolf
    zodiac;; capricorn

n the nside

personality;; "I'm pretty much almost the complete opposite of my sister. I joke around a lot, only being serious when I'm hunting or in charge. In my free time, I'm usually found flirting with a girl or showing off. What most people don't know is that I can be very responsible and caring.. Even though it may not seem like it. And like my sister, I'm also very protective of my friends. But unlike her, I don't get angered easily."

history;; "what rose says is true. but the if you need to know more, i'll tell you something. you see, my sister and i have always been rouges.. loners. never trusted a pack or other wolves. i actually have a certain interest in humans.. i've been fascinated with them since i was a child, really. i always thought that i was supposed to protect them. and there was this one girl.. about my age. a few years ago.. i watched her. everyday. a bit creepy, i know. but if you look at it from my perspective... anyways, what i felt was strange. i knew somehow she was different from the others.. now, with that in mind, i have a small story to tell. one day i was watching the same girl. she was playing in her backward when i sensed something in the air.. the scent of other wolves. before i knew it, a pack came out of nowhere and started attacking her. i knew i had to do something. and i did. i rushed into the scene, forcing the other wolves away. since i was a bit large for my age, i guess i seemed intimidating. i'm honestly not really sure. but they listened to me and left the girl, fleeing into the forest. i stayed by her side until her parents came. then i disappeared.. i still watch her from time to time, too. waiting for the wolves to return to finish their job... i'll never forget that day."

n the utside

human appearance;; matthew looks almost the complete opposite of his twin sister. he has light brown hair, but also the same piercing blue eyes. he usually wears a black tee with grey jeans, a grey coat, and dark brown boots. he stands at a height of 6'3 and weighs about 176 pounds.

wolf appearance;; in his wolf form, matthew has black fur with some off-white patches mixed in. when he's in his wolf form, his eyes chance from blue to a golden yellow. he also stands at a height of 3'4'' from his shoulder to his paw and weighs 190 pounds.

ove ife

mother;; raquel (foster)
    father;; george (foster)
    siblings;; rose, june (foster sister)
_________

orientation;; straight
    crush;; none/open
    girlfriend;; none/open

ake

asics

name;; jake aurinko
    nickname;; jake, jay
    age;; seventeen
    gender;; male
    species;; human
    zodiac;; virgo

n the nside

personality;; to many, jake is your average nerd. but that's just stereotypical. yes, he's super smart and clever, but over all, he's a nice guy. possibly the nicest you've ever met. he's usually shy at first, but once you get to know him, he'll open right up. and he actually has a good sense of humor. and kind of cute.. but he usually likes to stay away from the crowds.. and people in general.

history;; jake was born into your average family. he has an annoying older brother named zack, plus his mom, dad, and two dogs; cocoa and mini. he goes to highschool just like everybody else. not very interesting.

n the utside

human appearance;; jake has messy brown hair and soft green eyes. with his peachy skin and pearly whites, he just looks like your average guy. he usually wears a black tee with jeans. and the possible grey hoodie. with sneakers.. jake also stands at a height of 6'0 and weighs 159 pounds.

ove ife

mother;; juliet
    father;; allen
    siblings;; zack
_________

orientation;; straight
    crush;; none
    girlfriend;; none/open

Z a c k

asics

name;; zack aurinko
    nickname;; zero
    age;; eighteen
    gender;; male
    species;; human
    zodiac;; scorpio

n the nside

personality;; zack is a very independent individual, usually trying to stay far from crowds. though, he does get a few close friends from time to time. a very serious and teasing spirit, zack is usually found acting as a know-it-all and a flirt. most people look at him as a rebel and a jerk... which he is, most of the time.

history;; look at jake's history

n the utside

human appearance;; zack has dark brown, almost black hair, accented by his strange blue eyes. you see him wearing a tee-shirt, black jeans, sneakers, and a blue hoodie. he's a little taller than his brother, standing at a height of 6'1 and weighing 162 pounds.

ove ife

mother;; juliet
    father;; allen
    siblings;; jake
_________

orientation;; straight
    crush;; none/open
    girlfriend;; none/open
Last edited by Terox on Tue May 13, 2014 9:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katie; » Sun May 11, 2014 10:47 am

(( I'm sorry I'm taking so long for my characters, I keep getting really sidetracked... ;-;
      EDIT;; I think I have enough information for my characters so that we can start... ^-^ ))
katie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terox » Sun May 11, 2014 10:48 am

[ okay =^_^= i'll add a small piece to matthias' history in a minute ]
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katie; » Sun May 11, 2014 10:50 am

(( Okay! Tell me when you're done, and we can start. ^-^
      We'll probably start with it being near the end of summer, and everyone's in town or something. ))
katie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terox » Sun May 11, 2014 11:04 am

[ okay ^_^ and wow.. that's way more than i expected to type XD but, there you go c: finished ]
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katie; » Sun May 11, 2014 11:15 am

(( I read it, and dang, that's a lot! XD
      Anyways, I'll probably just start with Katie, then I'll add in Abigail, Emma and Justin. :3
      Sorry, that's almost always how I start off role plays. XD *brick'd* ))

Katie let out a long, tired sigh as she stood behind the counter at a local book shop that she worked at. It was her summer job, and of course, like every other day, she was there bright and early to open up the store. Although, it was a relatively small shop, so she was the only one that worked there daily during the summer. Looking over at the door, she leaned against the counter, waiting for someone to come inside. Today had been a really unproductive day - absolutely nobody had come inside. And she was bored out of her mind. "I wonder if he'll be around tonight..." she murmured under her breath to herself. Of course, she was speaking of the wolf that was almost always watching her. But she noticed that during the summer time, he wouldn't come around as frequently, and over the years she noticed that he would hardly ever be around at all.
katie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terox » Sun May 11, 2014 11:50 am

[ i guess i'll start with matthew :3 ]

atthew

eighteen--male--werewolf--tags;;

With his hands in his jacket pockets, Matthew gazed down at the forest terrain. Summer wasn't always his favorite time of year, but it was definitely better than the winters. He gave a small sigh and stood. He was standing on top of a grassy cliff ledge, his favorite spot mostly because of the view. He wasn't afraid of heights, unlike his sister. But the worst part about the spot was the drop-off. The cliff jutted out over the forest and if you fell, you would be falling for quite a long time. And probably won't survive afterwards. He started to walk back towards his make-shift camp, which he shared with his sister. They sometimes rented a place outside of town in the winter, but this is where they stayed during the summer. turning his head, Matthew glanced at the distant down. It was close enough to walk to, maybe run. As long as your okay with walking for a few hours. But the outskirts only took about an hour to reach. He wondered if he should go there tonight.. And watch the girl again.
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katie; » Sun May 11, 2014 12:06 pm

(( Hehe, okay! ))

Katie sighed and rested her head against the counter, glad that she at least had a stool to sit on as she waited for the day to be over. All she wanted to do was close up the shop for the day and go home. Maybe she could invite one of her friends over...? Nah. She just wanted to be alone when she got home. Which she would be, due to the fact that her parents were almost always out on business trips or something. "When will the day be over...?!" she hissed under her breath. Being near the end of summer, it was still pretty hot outside, and it wasn't much better inside the book shop.

Abigal padded through the forest in her wolf form carefully, trying to be silent as she did so. Without knowing it, she was close to the outskirts of town, and if she made noise, then some people that lived there might wonder what the heck was in the woods, come out and see her. Stopping behind a tree, she peeked out from behind it and looked around, spotting a house in the distance. Shoot... she thought, getting ready to turn around and bolt into the woods.

(( I'll just add another character to each of my next two posts... XD ))
katie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me