one-x-one w/ Little Raven -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one-x-one w/ Little Raven -

Postby panorama, » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:14 pm

Delilah Rose

She tried to hide the sly smirk that was threatening to appear as the teacher called out the partners. "Guess I am a lucky girl.." she purred as she looked up at the assignment. Delilah rolled her eyes. Her father being a doctor, he brought home specimens on a daily basis, and when she was homeschooled, she got to dissect tons of things. Delilah bit her lip as Leon whispered in her ear. Oh what fun this would be. "Oh really? I know, I just love it, it is kind of uncomfortable though.." she said, looking away from him, pretending to listen to the teacher. "Kinda makes me want to.." she said softly, every syllable rolling off her tongue perfectly, a sly smirk playing on her soft lips. " Oh never mind.." She held in a giggle, then looked over at him, waiting for his response.

panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby excalibur. » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:22 am

Leon looked at her and laughed lightly, shaking his head. He chewed on his gum and then looked at her, "really? You're gonna cut off in mid sentence. What a teaser you are," he winked at her and then wrote down some stuff that was on the board. He then twirled his pen between his fingers and then sighed. "So, Delilah, what does it make you want to do? Eh? This time, don't tease me you little sh*t." He laughed lightly and then moved closer to her and then waited for her reply to his question.

[ sorry, doing hw ]
excalibur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:21 am

Delilah Rose

She playfully scoffed as the boy cursed, before smiling and finishing what she started. "Kinda makes me wanna.." she stated again, whispering in her ear, her lips centimeters away. "Take it off." she giggled, before turning away, and looking at the board. Delilah bit her lip, taking notes as the teacher explained what the objective of the lab would be. Decided that she would hold out on Leon for awhile, play hard to get. Then after the tension was simply torturous, she would give in.

wb >.<
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby excalibur. » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:08 am

Leon smirked and then listened to her, "you dirty little girl," he winked and then wrote down notes on the theory of what they had to do. "To be honest with you, if you did or wanted to, I wouldn't mind at all." He chuckled lightly. He stretched; his top rode up and exposed his six pack and part of his v lines an then he put his arms back down and started writing again. Leon then finished and twirled his pen in his fingers and it fell on the floor. "Oh." Was all he said and then he got off his chair and bent down. His boxers showing, he stood back up and smirked, "a good eye sight of my boxers." Leon winked and then laughed lightly.
excalibur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:49 pm

Delilah Rose

The girl smirked as she looked back to the teacher, attempting to participate in class. Leon showed off his muscular figure, to which Delilah simply bit her lip, for what seemed to be the 100th time today. Delilah squeezed her thighs together, in an attempt to distract herself from making a wise a** comment. When he stated what a great view she had, she replied, "Yes, I guess you could consider it wonderful view. But for it to be wonderful to me, I would have to have some sort of interest in you first." she said jokingly, grinning. She was actually very proud of herself for such a sassy comeback. Over all, It wasn't even noon, and Delilah was transformed from an innocent child, to a seemingly troubled teen. If this was the affect this boy had in only mere hours, she wondered what he could achieve over the course of a week, or even worse, a whole school year.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby excalibur. » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:05 am

Leon laughed lightly at her come back and nodded, "well, look who's the big kid now. When I first met you, you were all innocent and delicate, now, you're not gonna let anything stop you from being rude or just being witty." The boy said to her and then they were given a sheep's heart. "So, miss know it all, why don't you demonstrate a dissection." Leon said to Delilah with a small smirk. He put on some gloves and got a small cutting tool and handed it to her, "here you go." He said and grinned.

[ sorry, got loads of hw ]
excalibur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:55 am

(I understand. I had so much homework this week :P)

Delilah Rose

The girl giggled as he talked about her "previous" self. "Ehh, I am usually only that way with strangers." she said, looking up at him through her lashes. "You aren't a stranger anymore." she said, leaning closer to him. "Aren't you, Leon." his name rolled off her tongue rather slowly. She leaned back, and pulled the latex gloves they were provided with over her dainty hands. The girl accepted the small cutting tool from Leon, before immediately slicing. "You want to slice right here, in order to cut it in a way that will display all major-" she was cut off by the teacher, who was circling the classroom like a vulture. "Very good, Ms. Rose. Taming the mighty beast are we?" he asked before walking away. Really, that statement could go two ways. She was both handling a sheep's heart like a pro, while others were, not as professional. And she had also managed to get Leon paying some sort of attention to an assignment. The girl simply nodded, before continuing, her tongue slightly peeking out of her lips, in concentration.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby excalibur. » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:12 am

Leon glared at the teacher and stood up, "aha, you can talk sir. You're the beast." The teacher looked at Leon with a glare and narrow eyes. The teacher wrote a detention slip for him and gave it to the troublesome boy. All Leon did was rip it up in his face and let it fall on the floor. Looking at Leon with even narrower eyes and gripped his arms and pulled him to the principal's office. The bad boy sat down smirking in front of the man. "This is not a smirking matter Mr.Bines. This is the sixth time you've seen me this week." Leon looked at him, "I thought you enjoyed seeing me sir." The principal glared at the boy in front of him. "If I se you again in this office this week, you're expelled, got it?" The boy nodded and then got up, walking back into the classroom, swaggering. The teacher wasn't in the room so he was laughing and grinning. He sat down with a smirk and just sat there, not bothering to listen to anymore of the lesson.
excalibur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:23 am

Delilah Rose

Delilah continued, acting as if she was unfased by the turn of events. Ok, maybe she wasn't controlling Leon. The girl sighed as the boy went back to his obnoxious arrogant ways, and decided she was done with flirting for the day. She took notes in her seemingly perfect handwriting, and finally completed the assignment, naturally being the first one to do so. Delilah took out her sketch book, and began to doodle, zoning out of the classroom environment entirely. When questioned as to what she was doing, the girl explained her situation, and recieved a friendly nod. "Good work, Ms. Rose. It is your first day, and you are already excelling. I would like to discuss matters with you after class. " he said, the short round man walking back to his desk. He turned one more time, "And you are most certainly not in trouble." he smiled, before sitting down and starting on whatever teachers do while not teaching. Probably playing some game on his computer, or, maybe even doing something work related, such as grading papers.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby excalibur. » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:35 am

Leon rolled his eyes as he sat down next to Rose, mimicking the teacher. "A goody two shoes, just what I predicted." The boy said to her with a small frown and then turned away from her and put a hand on his head and leaned on the table. He didn't know what to do anymore. He was nearly expelled, if he goes into that principal office once more this week, he would be kicked out straight away. He kept trying to be a bit more polite but he knew he couldn't do it. He stared at the clock and then the bell went. Leon grabbed his bag and barged past Rose and caught up to his mates. The boys walked down the hall and retrieved their gym bags before making their way to the gymnasium. They got changed and walked in. Gymnastics. One of the Leon's strongest sports. He got onto the straight bar and started doing chin ups.
excalibur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me