Where Loyalties Lie 1 x 1 Spirit & Alpha

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Where Loyalties Lie 1 x 1 Spirit & Alpha

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:21 pm

Artemis jumps as he is pointed at, tilting his head and using a finger to point at himself in his own confusion. Hearing the call of his Chooser, he huffs as he walks over, almost jealous of this Rith...

Kalista bares her teeth faintly at the sound of the noise from her Alpha, narrowing her eyes and wondering if he'd back off if she threatens him. Shaking her head, she huffs as she moves, then yelps when he bites the other. "What did you do?!" she almost howls, narrowing her eyes and knowing now Rith might hate them all...

Jessica blinks as she looks at it, and blushes. "O-Of course."
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:48 pm

James frees up one hand and takes Artimis '. A smile. . Before he's repremanded. "Kalista! I am your Alpha. " is answered sternley. "I saved his life. Pack saves pack, my bite makes him one of us. Nothing more." His back is stiff, but his tone is reasonable. "Your.. pet.. would have died, biting him was an obvious choice," James grumbles lightly, "I'm saving lives, that is all I have ever done. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:09 pm

Artemis flinches a little when the she wolf barks an almost howl at the male, then sighs as he says "Both of you, calm down...And don't call him a pet, would you like being called my pet by someone else, James?"

Kalista huffs as she growls softly, eyes widening then narrowing when he calls the male a pet, and she glares down at her feet, then looks at Artemis. She huffs as she looks away again.

Jessica blinks as she looks at it, and blushes. "O-Of course."
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:01 pm

He wrinkles his nose at those words, "Kalista, your... companion would have died. " a brief pause, "but you are still a member of my pack, I am Alpha. " James takes a breath and continues, "I understand your hesitancy, but I figured that you would like a key to the past you do not remember. "

He then takes the ring and places it on her finger, kissing her palm.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Artemis hums and sighs as he looks at his Chooser, and at his friend as she looks down and seems to ignore him now. He shakes his head at this, sighing as he nods at his Chooser, then watches Kalista again.
Kalista huffs as she keeps her eyes on her feet, then sighs as she slowly, very slowly it seems, looks back up to look at his face. "Fine..." she says, then looks away again.

She smiles as ahe looks at him, wanting to kiss him or something but not sure.
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:58 pm

(I'm not sure what to put, hope this's ok..)

When they arrive it is dark out and the lot are soaked to the bone. His hair is in his face, "we're here. Not real big.. but it will have to do. " he unlocks the door to the cavern, to reveal a house within, rather cozy. "I'll start a fire soon. Just umm.. shut the door behind you." James rumbles. "I'll show you around after."

He leans down and captures her mouth with his a long moment before drawing away. "Now... corintion ball love?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:19 am

(XD Anything is fine)

Artemis looks up as they reach the place, shivering from how dark it is and not to mention the rain (XD Hope that it was rain). Shaking his head, he looks up at the cavern then walks inside behind James, motioning to the still silent (Sulking much? XD) Kalista.
She huffs as she walks in behind her friend, still silent as the dead or a quiet house left untouched....Or something like that. Shaking her head, she does shut the door behind her.

She makes a soft sound as he kisses her, then looks up at him. "I should...um...probably take a bath first?" It comes out as a question instead.
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:25 pm

He inhales, "perhaps. What color do you choose? " because he wants to match her, claim her colors as his, so that her world would know she was his. "Your hair needs help.. you smell fine." Is idly commented as he steps backwards.

James sets the injured creature onto a cot and then moves to start a fire. With his eyes and ability to be covered in fur he was warm, could see just fine. Not to tend wounds. Not his mate. The strriik, of the match and corresponding flare of sulfur as it lights dazzles his eyes - and he lights first a candle, then the fire benieth a rather large mantle. "It isn't much. " is apologized, "but.. this cave is larger than it appears. It has its own ecosystem. Can you believe that? " The Alpha moves from the fire to the storage area, "coil up by the fire, I'll make us some food."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:50 pm

She says "Purple and red. Am I allowed to have two colors?" she then asks. Shaking her head, she wonders what it is that he is thinking in that very moment. She huffs as he speaks of her hair, then says "Brush it for me..."

Kalista moves over to settle beside the male that has guarded her, watched over her, for years, and now that she knows this she is no longer afraid of him and now thinks back upon being watched fondly, rather then fearing it, and hopes that in time Artemis will grow to trust this man as well...
Artemis, meanwhile, watches the injured male in distrust, though with Rith being injured as he is it is...not as much distrust as he would watch with, under any other circumstance. Shaking his head, he heads over by the fire and sets down, saying "Okay, James."
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:24 pm

"Have you a gown which is these colors? " of course, the words have little meaning to him. "Your wish? It is my command." The Angel moves past her, tugging lightly a brush into his hands before he begins brushing her long hair.

James returns with a few fresh fish, "I'll get some real food tomorrow, " is assured as he begins cooking them with wild onion and some sort of tuber. When done he hands out the meal, not eating more than a single tuber as he only was able to catch three fish and their ... guest.. must eat. "Kalista, Artimis, there are a couple of beds in the next room over, dry clothes too, it's lit with a fire and there's a candle on the mantle." Is said after a minute, "I need you to go there. Come out in the morning. Bathroom is connected to those chambers."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me