The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

Postby +Reckless+ » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:58 pm

(aaand i have to go. sorry guys.)
Someone is calling,
I'm being called
Alright, leave it to me; let’s go
More! More!

To the east and to the west
I’ll keep running
That’s right, if fighting is your only option
Then that’s what you’ll have to do
The awesome me's the most supreme! The strongest!
The one who gets the last laugh, yeah!
Is the awesome me, of course!
Draw a circle, it's the earth
Draw a circle, it's the earth
Everybody follow with me,
It's the awesome me!

Draw a circle, little bird
When did it get there, little bird
Chirping on my head,
It's cute!

I draw the earth
The awesome! Me!
Whether you're sure or not,
I'm Prussia!
+Reckless+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biyondo basudei. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:59 pm

queens guard dog. wrote:

user - Queen's guard dog.
name - Earl Alois Trancy
race - human
gender - male

personality - Alois seems to have an overall cheerful disposition, in spite of all his hardships and misgivings. However, his emotions are quite unpredictable, fluctuating from enthusiastic and hyperactive to angry the next, and he loses interest in things fairly quickly. Alois often uses harsh and impolite language, such as "bloody" or other swear words, regardless of whom he is speaking to.
One of his few consistent traits is his attachment and dependence to his butler, Claude Faustus, whose attention he is frequently trying to attract. His horrific childhood, which contained no parental figures, is the likely cause of his extreme need for affection and acknowledgment from his butler. Although his harsh temper was evident even in childhood, his sadistic streak, bizarre promiscuity, and crude language stem from the sexual abuse he received shortly before contracting with Claude.
Alois punishes Hannah Anafeloz.
Alois enjoys the authority of a noble he obtained, and utilizes his power rather sadistically. In order to feel dominant, he abuses others and makes them feel uncomfortable and inferior for the sake of own satisfaction. However, Alois particularly directs the cruelty to Hannah Anafeloz. He often lashes out physically, and demeans her with vile remarks when he believes that she is trying to take someone else's attention away from him.

(c) wikipedia
residence - Trancy manor
rank - earl
love interest - Claude
if shinigami, whats your death scythe? -
other -

user - queens guard dog.
name - Soryn Robin Everett [[ yes, its supposed to have a pun in it :U ]]
race - human
gender - male
looks - above~
personality - Soryn is very bipolar with a personality similar to Alois'; he'll go from smiling and laughing one second to screaming and crying the next. He's a really touchy 12 year old with a lot of comebacks to share with the people that decide to make fun of him. When he's in a good mood, though, he'll love to try to impress someone to become their friend. Honestly, Soryn's a showoff; he's so happy with his demon butler he'll literally throw him out in the crowd and introduce him, even though Shane is typically the first to speak; Soryn's quiet at first.
residence: No where, really. He moves from place to place, but typically stays in the nicest places around.
rank - I do not know o3o -has not determined this yet- xD Ill edit this later..
love interest - His butler, Shane -- he's bisexual/gay and loves his butler x3
other - Faustian contract is on the middle of his chest, only off the center and to the right by a few millimeters to be right over his heart.

user - queens guard dog.
name - Hekate, meaning "worker from far off".. in mythology, Hekate is a name off a Goddess of witchcraft, demons, graves, and the Underworld.
race - Demon.
gender - Female.
personality - Hekate's a reserved girl unless ordered. She goes by the saying actions speak louder than words; and lives by it, really. Its fairly rare to hear her speak or say something; and even more rare to have her eyes lock on yours. She's shy to sum it all up; she hates the speaking factor of life and chooses to keep her mouth shut unless its very important. But, away from the whole shy thing, Hekate will use actions. She's honestly not afraid to hit someone [or stab them on that matter] as long as she feels that theres no one else around to judge her. She'll use her hands a lot; slapping, punching, hitting. Kicking, too. She'll only do this if shes angry and knows that she wont speak good words so she doesnt speak any at all. Stabbing is rare; Hekate barely ever holds a weapon in her hands, and when she does, its usually something ridiculous like a vase, or the closet thing she can find. It might be a chair.. anyways, Hekate is a very clean person; she hates dirty places and cleans up as if she already has a master to protect. To sum it all up in one word; quiet. That'd most certainly describe her best.
residence - No place, really. She travels; she doesnt stay at one place and makes due of what she can get. Most of the time its easy to find a place to stay for a night or two.
rank - Demon ~ Uncontracted so far.
love interest - No one.
other -

[[ All done xD ]]

[ Awhh, goodbye Drocell~ ]
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:00 pm

Rivon wrote:((Drocell, i kinda screwed up your quote thingy when i put in the Gifs.. ^ ^"))

Pluto smiled as he licked her stomache

Ciel frowned "return to your work."

Adriana smiled, wagging her tail. She growled softly. She liked him licking her stomach. It tickled.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:01 pm

((NUUU!! I HATE YOU DROCELL!! NOOO!!! --rage quits!!- ... -goes back to trying to convince my claude to cosplay-))

Pluto grinned
All We Need In This World Is Some Love
Rivon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby butchbiologist » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:13 pm

"Of course," William said, gently hugging Tarrot per her request. "I'll collect the souls you were suppose to," he added, still hugging her.

Snake shrugged - it wasn't Drocell's fault in any way - though said nothing.

((Aw, bye. Dx))
[jasper] ◌ [they/them] ◌ lesbian ◌ adult ◌ biology major because plants and animals?? fun stuff
butchbiologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:14 pm

Adriana giggled, wagging her tail a she licked his paw.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Tarrot hugged him back, her elbows clicking simaltainiously. "i'm sorry for putting more work on you.."

Pluto pawed her tail /calm down.../ he still licked her belly
Rivon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:59 pm

Adriana flattened her ears softly, nodding as she licked her nose. She slowly stopped wagging her tail, leaning her head back, and glanced at Pluto, /...sorry./ she said to him. She started to calm down as he kept licking her belly; the action seeming to soothe her.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:00 pm

Pluto smiled softly.
Rivon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby butchbiologist » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:02 pm

"It's fine, it cannot be helped - it's not your fault. You don't need to be sorry," William reassured.
[jasper] ◌ [they/them] ◌ lesbian ◌ adult ◌ biology major because plants and animals?? fun stuff
butchbiologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me