➛ 1x1 wιтн adoraтιon and aʟeq's carapʜerneʟιa

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ➛ 1x1 wιтн adoraтιon and aʟeq's carapʜerneʟιa

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri May 31, 2013 2:40 pm

;;xD

;;ooooohhh, interesting cx Let's hear ittt~
I LOVED that game ;^; So short, though..
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:01 pm

{ //stillcompletelyavoidingallroleplayreplies
              ;u; What's worst, I've lost interest in practically all of my roleplays, with exceptions for three. But I've been too lazy and busy to type up a long reply. xux Not to mention, I have finals next week. Urgh.
              LAKjsdlkajklsdjlakjsdklajdlkajskdlas--
              On top of that, I got this inspiration for a character for Eterna that calls herself a Monster Circus, but's she's in all honesty just mad.
              And then I also got one for this male character with ram horns and everythingggggg.
              But I'm not sure if I should actually make themmmmm. >u
              But yes, enough with my diddly daddling and rambling.

And eh, I thought it was alright. Wasn't the greatest, but it was interesting.
              Anyways, with the whole roleplay plot, it's kinda more dark than most of mine. It focuses on this one city/place that seems averagely normal, but it isn't. Far from that, in fact. The one thing that separates it from most is that if someone dies, they'll wake up on their porch the next morning, completely fine; no scratches, no bruises, nothing. This might seem like a gift, but a ton of murders have been happening; some several times to certain people, others completely spontaneously. And rumors have it that the suspect is a guy with a split-personality; one side with the intent to kill, the other normal. In the end, the rumors are true.
              But that isn't all. ouo
              While people are starting to piece together who it is ( I mean, whoever's killed wakes up completely fine the next morning, so they would sooner or later ), the suspect ( his normal side ) starts to fall in love with a girl ( old friend, acquaintance, etc. ). Not to mention, the friends that are close to him are going to be in a hell-load of a problem. So it's kinda a dark mystery romance plot, probably a little bit adventurous. I considered adding time traveling to the whole thing ( probably the guy's friends would do that, but he'd follow them ), for them to figure out why the city is like that, but I'm not completely sure.
              It could be either a one on one or a public roleplay. It's gotten me pretty hooked though.
              I even got cool name possibilities for it. cx 'Taming the Beast,' or 'Repetition.' Or maybe even 'Taming the Beast's Repetition.'
              Aslkdlasjdlkasjdlkajksldjlkas--
              //Evilgenius

Oh, yeah, did I mention I got the flu?
              Right before finals week?
              And I had to miss two days of final studying?! xux
              //theworldhatesmeeeeee

Waitttttttttttttttttt, wait wait wait wait wait.
              I got another idea. And this one I've absolutely fallen in love with. ouo
              So, it's basically in this completely different world, haven't quite sorted it all out yet, where magic is special and viewed above everything else. But 'magic' isn't exactly the best word to describe it; illusions would be better. Illusionists in this world usually belong to highly ranked houses. In this roleplay, it would either focus on two or four. { depending on whether it would be public or a one x one }
              So, these four/two families are in a neck to neck rivalry. And every year there is a competition between them, which is known to common people as 'The Illusionist's Clash'. It's where each house subjects one younger and one older family member { or just one family member } into the competition to pretty much go against the other to see who's the best illusionist. In these competitions, they can get hurt, but it's usually only a matter of frightening the other competitors.
              Anyways, if it was a one on one, if would have two different houses, and it would focus on a girl and a guy, each from opposing families. It'd just be an interesting forbidden romance type roleplay, but the whole Illusionists Clash would be to spice it up.
              If it was a public roleplay, it'd have four/five different houses, with two main characters coming from each house.
              So basically, it's kinda a forbidden romance type roleplay with quite some drama in it. c: }
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
[ the story of us all ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ characters ]
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:19 am

;;well djesus
xD

DAYUM
You sure thought these over, xDDD
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:19 am

{ I think eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverything over. ouo
            Especially when I have the flu and can't focus on anything. >u> }
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:20 am

;;totallythebesttimetothinkthingsover
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:41 pm

{ //especiallywhenyouhavefinalsnextweek
            //soscrewedcx
            I'mjustanEvilGeniussoI'llfigureitallout. }
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:38 pm

;;preciselymyfriend
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:29 pm

{ Damn bro, did you watch Cry play Remember Me?
            That was one hell of a game-- I loved it. cx The ending was great.
            By the way, do you still want to continue this? ouo Like, go back to the Fourth Shinobi War? }
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:36 pm

;;nope, I haven't watched cry do anything since I watched him play Fragile Dreams. XD

Didn't we do the fourth shinobi war? XD but sure
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:49 pm

{ Ohmaigawd bro, you have to watch Remember Me.
            Best. Game. Ever.
            And nah, we never did the Fourth Shinobi War, since that's the war that's currently going on in the series at the moment. We never killed off Yunajo, either. //shot }
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me