➛ 1x1 wιтн adoraтιon and aʟeq's carapʜerneʟιa

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ➛ 1x1 wιтн adoraтιon and aʟeq's carapʜerneʟιa

Postby adoration » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:52 pm

{ Exactly! xc It'd be amazing.
            You aren't considered a nerd for liking anime/manga there, either. eue }

Emiko fell silent for a brief second as his renascence. "That was tough for both of us," she murmured quietly, as she adjusted herself to hug Satoru while in Deidara's embrace. It was as if the memory had been brittle frostbite to her skin, and whatever warmth she had left she turned to her son. "But bad memories can always be replaced with new ones... And now we have a third to share them with."
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
[ the story of us all ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ characters ]
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:19 pm

;;YES
you're considered human. xD

;Deidara's eyes had closed a bit painfully, but they opened, softening once Emiko began to speak. "You're right......and these will be some of the best memories by far." He said softly, beginning to smile a bit again.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:33 pm

{ Exactly! One of the reasons why Japan is so amazing. cx
            Ah, well, I guess it's just special not to be human. c: }

"They've already been so far," Emiko murmured, as she pulled their son close to her chest. Letting her expression melt into a loving smile, that could make even the quietest birds chirp, she exhaled softly. She enjoyed talking to him, but she was about to give out to sleepiness any second now.
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:48 pm

;Deidara noticed this, smile growing a bit wider. "Are you tired..?" He murmured quietly, eyes closing partway as he spoke due to sleep creeping in on himself. Sitting here like this just reminded Deidara just how lucky he really was; if he'd been alone, maybe he would've been dead like the rest of the akatsuki...maybe even at the hands of the raven haired Uchiha, former friend of the Nine Tails Jinchuriki.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:48 pm

;LOLyes
Yes it is very special. XD
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:32 pm

{ Yup. cx }

Slowly nodded, the strawberry blonde started to get more and more quieter. "Yeah..." she murmured, before referring to their son: "Guess this little guy's sleepiness is contagious... Must've gotten it from me."
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:41 pm

;"Definitely....'cause I've never been one to sleep so much." He murmured tiredly, his arms loosening slightly. "It shows he really is our son." He smiled faintly at saying this. His eyes had completely closed by now, barely aware of speaking.

;;cx
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:49 pm

{ Aslkdjlaksdjklaskjehkjabsnmncad--
            I have those times when you have so many ideas for RPs, yet you know it'll be a challenge just to find people to do them with you, ya' know? >u<
            And I have the most outlandish ideas. :I }

Humorously exhaling, she murmured a soft 'yeah' in agreement. Carefully adjusting herself to be comfortable in Deidara's embrace, she made sure to pull the blanket up to Satoru's neck, so the thought of him getting a cold was unthinkable. "He takes more after you though," she hazily mumbled, before giving up to a light yawn. "Night..."
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:55 pm

;;lmao I'm so sorry for you
So once we get Hideki and Aijo together, what will we do?

;"Oh, does he..?" Murmured Deidara softly before he mumbled a soft, "Love you, Miko..." He felt himself being tugged at by the black current of sleep, and fought it off for a few long moments before he was taken over by sleep.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:03 pm

{ It's so frustrating. xc
            I'm not completely sure. ouo We could do anything, really. So far, from what I recall, we've been planning to go back and do Yunajo's death at some point. I'm also thinking that it would be quite interesting to RP them throughout the Fourth Shinobi War. At least, through a little of it. }

Letting a small smile slip onto her face as she drifted off to sleep, she murmured in response, "Love you too..." Giving into her ongoing weariness, she pulled the blanket over herself and the two surrounding her, before falling off into a qualm unconscious state.

//justgonnaleskiphere//

Having woken up quite early-- at least, before Deidara --Emiko was out on the porch, eating some onigiri as she watched Satoru play. She hadn't woken up her blonde husband, since she wanted to give him the chance to sleep, and she wasn't too sure where Aijo was. So she had taken the chance to enjoy the pastoral day. Though she enjoyed the night, with it's harmonious crickets and the silver tear of a moon in the sky, the sky was clear and the sun lightly danced on her skin. Satoru seemed pretty happy as well, playing with regular clay as his mother ate breakfast alongside him.
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me