1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:46 am

As she walked beside him, she began to mull over her thoughts a bit to take her mind off of the horrid tension. She needed to ask him a few things. He seemed rather curt, true, but if they didn't get to know each other a bit, Shayna would be driven crazy. It was just a fact of her persona. She had gotten tired of the endless silence here, and the whole point of him was to end that and give her a bit of company. Books and chores were not company. But if they would be distant and stone-silent so much, there was no point in him being around, other than to help her with the fact she no longer could just get a quick meal; with most humans enslaved, she didn't have the luxuries of the hunt anymore. It would be a bit stupid to make him run just so she could chase him, either.

Clearing her throat to bring some sort of end to the deafening silence, she finally spoke. "How old are you, Andrew?" she asked softly, eyes blinking innocently up at him, as if they were emeralds that could show expression. "You seem around my age; I'm not a ridiculously old vampire. Maybe just a year older than I appear at the most." She then looked away, instead focusing on the autumn leaves awkwardly. Most vampires she knew were so "high and mighty" because while they appeared in their twenties or thirties, they were actually hundreds of years old. She however, was her appearance age of twenty one.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:55 am

Andrew tilted his head down a bit, feeling strange to just walk nothing being said just walking. He really did not want to talk with her, but it still felt strange to walk next to the vampire without a word said. He sighed with a bit of relief as she did say something, "19." He started as the question was a simple one but it was a start. He was not much of a talker all together, but he felt if he did not say something that her mind might go else where that he did not want.

"What about you, older then me obviously but what age where you... you know changed?" He asked not really knowing how to put that as he looked up turning to her. He mine as well know a bit about her and if she wanted to talk, then he would get something out of it even if it was very little and was no help to him. He felt as if the more he knew the better chance he had of getting out of this and that was all he wanted for now.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:02 am

Her eyes flickered with a nod as he mentioned both his own age and the inquiry. "I was barely a teenager at the time. Contrary to popular belief, we can still age until we have chosen our point to stop," she said lightly, not at all phased by the question. "I think I was twelve or thirteen. Walking home from school when it was getting dark wasn't probably the best choice, especially if you're taking a shortcut through the alleys," she said listlessly, shrugging aimlessly. She wasn't particularly depressed about her transformation. It wasn't recent and it had never changed her relationships. She merely had to move out when she reached high school because home schooling was insufficiant. If it weren't for that, she'd hopefully still be in Ireland.

She fiddled again with her fingers, before asking softly, "This may be an odd question, but what are your preferred pastimes?" She occupied herself by watching the leaves fall off the trees lining her fields. A solid barrier that kept things private. Oh, how she loved her woods. She smiled fondly, before glancing up at him.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:09 am

Andrew nodded hearing that vampires could still age, something new but still could not really help him. He had hoped to get something helpful out of it, but it was doubt full and proved when he came up with nothing. It was no help for him to know when she was changed, but it did get her talking as she seemed to do that offen or liked it better then not talking at all from what he could tell.

"My pastimes?" He said a bit confused at first before he figured out what she was trying to ask him. "Well before I joined the army I did more things with horses and around my family farm, I was a champion horsemen." He said wondering why she wanted to know that, maybe she had a horse. That would be the one thing he would be fine with, working with horses and of all things that woul be great to do at this time or any for that matter.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:34 am

She could not help but chuckle gently. "Horses. Favorite part of my old farm. We had everything from goats to pigs to chickens and herding dogs, but the best part was the horses," she mused gently. "It's been hard lately to find a horse. I don't have a barn here, but I don't like caging animals much anyway. I wish I could ride like I used to." Shaking her head, Shayna shrugged again and glanced up at the sky. Midday already? Heh. That awkwardness was slow but quick simultaneously.

"I like books, but there's only so much of that I can handle. I spend half the time outside, as long as it's not a blazing heat. Never ends well," she added softly, gazing down at her hands for a moment before she eyed him. "The silence is lovely, better than talking to other vampires. Never shut up about their glory. I like to talk, but what they say is useless. If I'm going to be expected to listen, I might as well learn something worthwhile from the person." She shrugged once more, before glancing away. "Humans are a bit smarter in that respect. Not all of you, but I don't hear you fighting about your food," she added, making a face. Somehow, quarreling over how bloody you made your corpses just wasn't appetizing. Especially when your dinner looked similar to you. Coughing uncomfortably, she fell silent, shoving her twitching hands into her pockets. "Eh, anyways, I might as well get to know the person sharing my house a bit," she muttered, hiding behind a few stray curls.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:41 am

Andrew nodded, glad she was not a city person at the very least it made him feel a bit better. "Ya we had all of that as well, my father breed show horses and we sold them off to some of the othe great show barns." He said as it really did not matter what he told her about his family they where all gone from what he know. He had stopped wanting after his father, but he was sure they had all been killed it's not like anything else could have happen to them so he guessed that.

He nodded hearing she did like to read, which was about the only other thing he used to do when he was not with the horses. He loved reading a writing, but sometimes he would get to into the book and it was a little fun to watch him read when he did. He flinched a bit as her suject changed to food. That was something he never wanted to here from a vampire, more cause he did not know where she was going with it and really did not want too.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:49 am

She listened to him, intrigued. "We just lived outside of Dublin, isolated. It was a wonder I got to learning any English. I've still got this silly accent. I wasn't actually able to start until I was shipped off to here, because we never required any English; the towns were never somewhere we went," she elaborated. She kept her jewel-like gaze firmly away from him for a second. They were basically circling around the house and the fields now, but the walk was still nice.

She gave him a teasing little nudge, the quiet side of Shayna fading into mischief. "Still getting used to these crazy American customs. You guys don't even have soda bread. Mmm, I'm not much of a cook, but that's the one thing I remember," she said with a little laugh, eying him with a broad grin. "Even now I like being isolated; I like people, not big cities. Americans are very strange in a lot of ways. The women, for instance - obsessed with shopping. Buying enough clothing to break their banks. I will never understand why." She then tilted her head, still grinning. "Can you please explain to me, also, why this running game is called football? Nobody really explains it. I mean, you mostly use your hands. Football is using your feet. I don't even know why you'd call it soccer," she teased.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Andrew nodded as he had heard of the small place before, his grandmother was irish and she would always talk about the old country. Oh how she would go on and on about something no one really cared about, but now Andrew would be fine with hearing one of her storys or his family's voice for that mater of the very least. He was getting a bit bored of the walk now as they where more the less just walking in a large circle around her house, but he was getting to know the land a bit better.

He smirked hearing what she had said about america and how they where much different then where she had come from. "America likes to be different so we changed things around, they said it's cause of how they wanted independence. But in my mind they just wanted to confuse people from other countrys." He told her laughing a bit at what she was saying about the country. "Like I said we just like being different and confusing people."
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Shayna smirked gently. "It appears you do; as if your language isn't hard enough. Some spellings and grammar rules are rather silly," she commented, flipping her wavy curls out of her face as they escaped from the rubber band. She glanced up at him, grinning. "For instance - hot dogs. Made of animal meat, but not dogs. Nor do they resemble a dog in any way." Raising an eyebrow, the Irish lassie nudged his ribs with her elbow. "I'd like you to try and explain that one," she teased.

Glancing up at the sky for a moment, she then proceeded to head back toward the house. There wasn't much to do out here, and besides, she had something to show him. "Come on," she said softly as she entered the house and led the way to the upstairs. Once on the second floor, she reached the end of the hallway, where a window was set facing the rest of it. She opened it, before cautiously crawling out of it and moving along the roof to sit on it. "Fun place to be, watch your footing if you come out, though," she informed him. "Part of the roof is really steep. Don't risk falling." She gazed out at the fields from her birds-eye perch.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Andrew smirked again hearing now what she was saying about hot dogs, "Well now that one is a bit hard. Some had come up with the name for a dog called a weenier dog and it just kind of went with that and many people changed it before they came up with that." He chuked more making it up as he did not really know if htat was why they called it a hot dog or not nor did he really care if he was right or wrong.

He turned following her back into the house as they walked up the stairs, following her with cation as the went not knowing where she was going or why. He turned looking out of the roof, before he used his hand to push himself out cutting himself when he did. "Ow." He said grabbing his hand as he sat on the roof. He sighed and pulled a cloth out wrapping it around the cut on his hand as he turned to the vapire, seeing what she would do about that and if he would need to move fast then he was ready to.
The one who made you,
How sad.